The Hole in the Attic Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JSipes
JSipes
1,104 Followers

"Fine. Everyone in this bedroom," Mom said, walking into the bedroom closest to the bar.

Maggie, Dad, and I followed her. Mom looked around. There was a king-size bed and two chairs, one on each side of the bed. There was also a padded bench at the foot of the bed.

"This will do," Mom said, starting to pull the bench away from the bed.

Dad and I hurried to help her with the heavy piece of furniture. Once Mom was satisfied that it was far enough away, she sat on it, patting the space next to her and looking at me. I smiled, nodded I understood, and sat next to Mom, taking another sip of my whiskey.

"Well," said Mom looking at Dad and Maggie, "It's showtime."

Maggie looked at me, and I nodded to her. She got my message, smiled, and then winked at Mom.

"You're sure?" asked Maggie setting her club soda down on the nightstand.

"I am," said Mom looking back at Maggie then at Dad.

Dad smiled back at Mom. He nodded at her smile and held his hand out to Maggie. Dad gulped down his drink, set the empty glass next to Maggie's, pulled her into his arms, and kissed her hard. If Mom wanted a show, Dad would give her one, and I just hoped that Maggie would provide us with one equally arousing. Maggie moaned into Dad's mouth as she ran her hands up and down his strong arms. Maggie had always liked Dad's arms. She said they look so big, so powerful.

Dad was sighing as Maggie's tongue invaded his mouth. At first, he appeared shocked, but then he became very aroused by her boldness. Dad was not only holding Maggie against his body; his hands started to roam Maggie's body. When he squeezed her tits, she moaned. Dad and I also heard Mom moan at the same time. I didn't know if Mom was moaning because Dad groped Maggie or if she responded to me squeezing her butt.

Mom shivered then moaned as she watched Dad feel up their daughter, my sister. Then my hands continued to explore Mom's soft curves and crevices. Mom moaned as I found her hard nipples and gently pinched them. For just a moment, she closed her eyes, losing sight of Dad and his hands roaming Maggie's body. Mom quickly reopened them to watch Dad ravage Maggie's glorious tits. Mom didn't say a word to me; she just placed her free hand over mine and pressed it to her body. I kissed her neck. Mom sighed as my hot lips touched her tender skin.

Dad was aware of Mom's sighs of pleasure as he molested their daughter's breasts. Maggie also had heard Mom's moans, but she appeared lost in her own pleasures and a little tipsy to boot. I could see Maggie loved the way Dad was making her breasts feel because Maggie's whole body was on fire. It had been since Mom whispered to her in the limo that she wanted her to fuck her Dad while she watched. I know my sister well enough to realize she couldn't wait to get to do just that to Dad.

Maggie pulled her mouth from Dad's and started to undress him. We all heard Mom sigh again. Maggie didn't dare look over at Mom just yet. And Dad just stood there watching Maggie as she undressed him. When Maggie finishes, Dad would then undress her. Two super aroused people, Mom and me, watched their every move, and I could tell Dad wanted to put on a good show for us. When Maggie pulled down Dad's boxer shorts, her eyes got big as though she was discovering his cock for the first time. She heard Mom groan as Dad's hard cock came into sight. Maggie dropped to her knees, grabbing Dad's big cock with both hands. She hefted it as though weighing a melon. It was solid muscle and appeared very dense.

Slowly, she slipped it into her mouth. Dad groaned as Maggie's hot, wet mouth moved down his hard cock. He appeared as though he was in paradise because he had his daughter's mouth sucking on his cock. The cock that only his beautiful wife usually sucked to his enjoyment. He looked down into his daughter's beautiful eyes, and she was gazing up at him. Her eyes were smiling as she licked and sucked Dad's manhood.

Dad pulled Maggie to her feet, kissed her gently on her lips, and started removing clothes from her sexy body. Once Dad had Maggie naked, he leaned down and took a nipple into his mouth. Dad sucked one, then the other. Maggie moaned, closed her eyes, and threw her head back with pleasure.

"Oh god," said Maggie speaking the first words since they started.

Mom was becoming extremely excited watching her husband and daughter make love together for the first time in her presence. Mom stood, pulled her dress up around her waist so she wouldn't stain it as her pussy leaked. I took that as a signal and slipped my finger into Mom's wet, drooling pussy. She moaned with pleasure as I and stroked her clit gently.

"That feels good, Jimmy," Mom told me softly.

I pulled Mom's mouth to mine. We kissed for just a second. Then we were back to watching our spouses with each other. Mom leaned to her left, away from me. She put one foot up on the bench spreading her legs offering easy access to her sweet, excited pussy. I knew it was sweet because I had tasted her many times when she had let me fuck her over the years. And I would be fucking her again tonight, but while my Dad and sister watch. Maybe even all night and long into tomorrow.

Mom smiled as she watched her husband suck on their daughter's tits and play with her cunt. Mom told me she kind of liked that word, cunt, now. When she first heard someone use the word cunt, she passionately hated it. But now, at times like these, that's what she thought of her pussy. It was now a cunt, and I would be fucking her cunt tonight, while Dad fucked Maggie's cunt.

"Yes," Mom hissed as a mini-orgasm rippled through her body from me finger fucking her cunt. "That's it; Jimmy, finger fuck my cunt," she roared.

Dad stopped what he was doing, as did Maggie. They both looked over at Mom as she shivered from my fingering her pussy. They had both heard her use the word she said she hated. Mom just looked at the two of them and winked.

"Well, when do I get to see you fuck her cunt?" Mom asked Dad.

"Yeah, let's get the show on the road here. I have a cunt to fuck too?" I yelled.

Mom laughed at me, then slapped my face.

"Only I get to call my cunt a cunt." Mom playfully smiled at me. "You got that, Jimmy?"

"Yes, ma'am. I have a pussy to fuck."

"Better, much better, Jimmy."

Mom smiled at Maggie and Dad as she urged them to get back to what they were doing. Dad pushed Maggie onto the bed, and she bounced laughing, then crawled to the middle of the big bed.

"How do you want me, Daddy?" she asked.

"To begin with, on your back, I have a pussy to eat first," Dad growled, pushing his face between my sister's legs kissing her pussy hard.

"Oh fuck," Maggie screamed as Dad sucked on her clit hard. "Oh fuck yeah!"

Mom moaned as she watched Dad's face press against their daughter's cunt for the first time, licking and sucking on her clit. He looked up over Maggie's body to stare at Mom, and she smiled at him and winked.

"Suck that cunt, sweetheart," Mom giggled.

Maggie cried out with pleasure, bucking her hips up and down against Dad's face. Mom and I could see that Maggie's eyes were closed as she enjoyed Dad's tongue. I still had my fingers inside Mom, but I had stopped moving them as I watched my new wife get eaten by our Dad. Even though this wasn't the first time, it had been a long time since I had gotten to watch her have sex with Dad.

Dad said Maggie tasted outstanding. Her pussy juice was exotic and smelled very sexy. He said he couldn't wait to get his cock back into her, but he wanted to make sure she had an orgasm first. Maggie was well on her way to her first grand orgasm. She had already had two small ones. But what Dad was doing to her would give her a huge one, soon. Maggie loved to have her cunt eaten. She growled as Dad sucked her clit into his mouth, slapping it with his soft tongue.

I knew all the sounds and signals Maggie made before her orgasm, and there they were, her back arched, her legs trembled, her mouth opened, and she screamed as a powerful orgasm shot through her body. She later described it as lightning flashing from her pussy to her brain. Her hands tore at the bedclothes under her. If it had just been a sheet, she would have shredded them.

"Oh, my fucking pussy is on fire!" Maggie cried. "Oh my god, oh my god, oh fuck, oh fuck yeah."

Dad was just growling his pleasure after giving Maggie such a powerful orgasm. Mom watched as Maggie orgasmed, and she just kept cumming and cumming. After about a minute, she hastily pushed Dad's face away from her hot cunt.

"No more, please, no more, oh god, please, no more," cried Maggie.

Dad pulled his mouth away. Mom and I heard the pop as Maggie's clit popped out of his mouth. There was another shriek from Maggie's throat as her ass bounced up off the bed. She was shaking her head from side to side as her back arched, almost bending her in half the wrong way. Dad pulled her feet out from under her, and she flattened out, still in the throes of orgasm.

Dad took her in his arms and just held her as her body slowly calmed. Dad kissed her forehead, her eyes, and then her chin to let her know she was not alone. For another five minutes, Dad just held Maggie as she whimpered and shouted as her body slowly returned to normal. Dad smiled down at my sister, his daughter. He also smiled at Mom and winked. Mom knew that I would do the same to her next, and she couldn't seem to wait. I only hoped I was as good a pussy eater as my Dad. Mom always refused to make a comparison when I asked.

"Wow, I have never seen Magie act like that," I whispered to Mom.

"It's probably because she knows you're watching," Mom whispered back.

"Could be, but I think it's because my Dad is good at eating pussy," I said, squeezing Mom's tit.

"That he is," Mom said without thinking, then appeared ashamed of herself and a little embarrassed.

I didn't respond and just kept gently clasping Mom's tit. Finally, Maggie was back to normal and looked up into Dad's eyes, and she smiled up at him as he smiled down at her.

"Was that fun, honey?" he asked, chuckling.

"Oh my god, yes. That was fantastic, Daddy."

Maggie pulled his lips down to hers. They kissed for a long time. The only thing moving was their tongues as they dueled inside Maggie's mouth. Then Dad moved up over Maggie until they were nose to nose, breast to chest, groin to pussy. Maggie slowly reached down between their bodies and grabbed Dad's hard cock, lining it up with the entrance to her cunt. Yes, even now, she too thought of her pussy as a cunt. A cunt that was going to get fucked.

"Fuck me, Daddy! Fuck my cunt," Maggie shouted so we could hear her.

Dad just nodded as he pressed into her body. Maggie's eyes rolled up into her head, and her head went back, pushing her breast up into Dad's chest.

"Oh my god! So big! You are stretching me so good, Daddy. Oh fuck me, fuck me hard and fast, Daddy," Maggie almost howled.

Dad just grunted as he pushed his cock into Maggie's tight pussy. I know from experience that Maggie's pussy felt as good as Mom's pussy but is much tighter. When Dad felt the head of his cock cupped by Maggie's cervix, he stopped. Maggie sighed her disappointment and said she wanted it harder and deeper regardless of the pain.

"So good, Daddy. So nice," Maggie cooed.

Dad pulled out a bit, then pushed in a little more, and Maggie grimaced but didn't push him away. She wrapped her legs around his waist and tried to pull him deeper, and he backed out and slammed in a little more. Maggie grunted and released a squeal you could hear down the hall. Dad was inside her body as far as he could go. Maggie groaned. She wanted more.

"My God, it fits so good," she sighed. "Now fucked me, hard, Daddy."

Nodding, Dad looked into Maggie's open eyes.

"Are you sure, Maggie?" Dad asked.

"God, yes. I need you to fuck my cunt with that giant cock of yours," she growled.

"Here it comes," Dad said, slowly pulling out of her sweet pussy.

"Slam it into her, Dad," I shouted, squeezing Mom's tit hard.

"Hey, watch that," Mom said, slapping my hand. "You almost ripped my tit off, Jimmy."

"Sorry," I said, putting my hand on her hip.

We both watched as Dad slammed into Maggie's body fast and hard. Maggie yelled with pleasure, but it was just gibberish. Dad continued to pound her into the mattress, his hips pressing his cock into her body, making a noise as their flat stomachs slapped together. Maggie was grunting each time Dad slammed into her pussy. She was cumming again. Over and over, every time, his cock slammed into her cunt.

Dad was getting close. I knew Maggie was cumming, and he was almost there himself. Once he orgasms, they could rest and then watch me fuck Mom. I knew Dad wanted to see me fuck Mom because I could see it in his eyes and the expression on his face.

Maggie continued to cry out with her pleasure as Dad fucked her hot pussy. Dad pounded away at Maggie. The bed was creaking and squeaking. Dad watched her pretty face as he slammed into her body. We could hear Mom moan every time his skin slapped against Maggie's. Dad could also hear Mom and me groan as his cock slammed into my new wife's pussy or my sister's pussy, depending on how you looked at the situation. Dad grunted as his cock started to twitch. I knew his orgasm was close.

Maggie was staring at me as our Dad fucked the shit out of her pussy. Her Dad! My Dad! It excited the hell out of me. I wanted to know what was going through her mind as her next orgasm approached. She was almost there, and it shouldn't be much longer before Dad pushes Maggie over the edge. She once told me she had wanted to fuck Dad since she first saw him gawking at her teenage tits. Whatever was going through her mind pushed her over the cliff. She screamed.

"Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck! Oh, my God," Maggie shouted. "I'm cumming, Daddy! I'm cumming!"

I knew that Dad had to be close to cumming because the look on his face told me he could feel his balls tightening. I was very familiar with that feeling. It wouldn't be much longer before he feels the semen flowing up his cock to splash inside Maggie's pussy.

"Oh fuck, I'm cumming," Dad shouted. He slammed into Maggie one last time.

"Oh god, oh god," Maggie cried. "I can feel Daddy cumming in me."

Dad's cock was still throbbing inside her as far as he could press it. His tongue was probing the inside of her mouth, and Maggie appeared to be in ecstasy. And her pussy was pulsating. Maggie's arms remained tightly wrapped around Dad's neck as they continued to kiss and shake with their mutual orgasms.

"Oh my god, that was so good," Maggie croaked, hugging Dad tightly.

"Yes, it was good, my dear sweet Maggie," Dad replied, smiling.

Dad rolled to Maggie's side, grabbed her hand, and held it tight. She sighed at the intimate gesture. They were looking at each other as Mom came over and looked down at the two of them.

"That was amazing, Charlie. You two looked so sexy together," Mom whispered. "But now it's my turn to use the bed."

Maggie and Dad laughed as they rolled to the edge of the bed. Getting up, Maggie raced to the bathroom to clean herself.

"Wait, don't start before I get back," she shouted.

Mom giggled as she watched Maggie disappear into the bathroom. Dad took Mom in his arms and kissed her hard. I stood there looking at them, smiling, and I could tell that Mom and Dad were still deeply in love. Maggie came back out, surprised to see Dad and Mom kissing. She came over and put her arm around my waist and watched them. Maggie loved Mom and had no qualms about making love to her now. Even though she loved both Mom and Dad, she is not in love with them like she is with me.

Maggie cleared her throat as she reached out and squeezed Dad's erection. He groaned at her touch. Mom and Dad pulled their lips apart and looked at us. Nodding, Mom let go of Dad and came to me. Maggie went back to Dad.

"Okay, okay, I get the message," said Mom. "Maggie, you and your Dad, go sit on the bench, and we'll start the show for you two."

I blushed but pulled Mom to me and placed my hand on her breast. Mom groaned as I gently squeezed her tit. Her cunt was so wet now that Dad's eyes were on her. Mom pulled my lips to hers. I had a feeling that if Dad wanted a show, she would give him one he would never forget. As she and I kissed, I started removing her clothes from her body. I unhooked her dress, pulled the zipper down, then lifted the spaghetti straps and let the dress slide down her body. As always, I gasped at her naked beauty displayed before my eyes. Mom's body is amazingly fit for a woman her age.

"Well, do you like what you see?" Mom asked.

"Wow," I said, my eyes bugging out of my head.

"Wow," said Dad from behind us.

"Wow," said Maggie.

Mom pulled my head down and whispered, "Strip for me, Jimmy. Hurry, please, but give them a more erotic show than they gave us."

I took a small step back from Mom, pulled my shirt off, and rubbed my bare chest against Mom's perky hard nipples. Mom swooned and nibbled on my earlobe. I intended to make a show of removing my trousers, but Mom evidently got impatient and sank to her knees, taking my pants and boxers down with her. I was naked within seconds.

Mom looked at my cock and said, "Nice and hard!"

Mom took my cock in her hand and smiled at me as her lips kissed the tip of my hard cock. I gasped. She moaned as the soft plum-shaped head touched her lips. Opening her mouth, she engulfed my cock until her nose pressed into my pubic hair. I gasped again and looked over at Maggie. She was smiling at me as she watched my face. I could see Dad watching Mom as she sucked my cock, and I looked back down at Mom.

"God, that feels so good," I said.

Mom sucked with more demand as she bobbed her mouth along the length of my shaft. She murmured that I tasted good as I flooded her mouth with pre-cum.

"Oh my god, you taste so good, Jimmy," Mom growled as she took me from her mouth and tugged my cock with her hand.

"Ah, I going to cum!" I shouted.

Mom popped me back in her mouth to catch my cum. My cock pulsed in between her lips as I shot rope after rope from my cock. She gulped and gulped again until she swallowed all my cum. She kept sucking me as my cock went soft, and I was embarrassed for not lasting longer. However, I shouldn't have been embarrassed because it was a testament to Mom's cocksucking skills.

"Okay, now my turn," Mom said, laying back on the bed with her legs spread as wide as she could get them.

Dad groans as he watches her acting so slutty. Mom hears him and smiles as I press my mouth to her vagina. Dad growled as though he felt a little bit of jealousy. It soon passed as Mom started to react to what I was doing, and she began to hump her hips against my mouth, just like Maggie had done to Dad's mouth.

"Oh fuck," Mom cried out, grabbing my head.

I just kept sucking and licking. Mom kept cumming. She looked down at me with half-hooded eyes as I kept her cumming. Almost every time I flipped my tongue across Mom's clit, she had an orgasm. Mom had tears stream down her face as she cried with ecstasy.

"Oh fuck," she screamed. "Get up here and fuck me, fuck me as hard as you can, Jimmy!"

Mom was pulling my head as she told me to fuck her. I was moaning as I kissed my way up her body. When I got to her tits, I gently bit down on one nipple. Mom arched her back as she orgasmed again.

"Oh my god!" she shouted. "Oh fuck, I'm cumming!"

I kissed my way up to her lips. Mom reached down, grabbed my hard cock, and pressed the head into her cunt. My entire body felt an almost electric surge. The tiny hairs all over my body grew instantly erect. Goosebumps broke out everywhere. I drew back to the tip and began slowly fucking my Mom.

"Fuck that cunt, son!" Mom growled. "Fuck my cheating cunt! Let your Dad see what we have been doing behind his back."

JSipes
JSipes
1,104 Followers