The Hole in the Attic Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For just a few seconds, Mom looked at the pussy in front of her. She inhaled my sister's aroma and then pressed her lips to the swollen lips of Maggie's pussy again. Maggie shivered. Mom pushed her tongue against Maggie's clit and licked. She was tasting the sweet nectar and fresh pussy of her only daughter and was enjoying it too. She licked and sucked on Maggie until Maggie was bucking her hips up into Mom's face. Maggie was moving her head violently from side to side as she came on Mom's tongue.

I continued to joyfully watch the arousing girl-on-girl erotic interaction from the bedside chair. After a few minutes, Mom lifted her mouth from Maggie's pussy, and she looked at me. Frowning, Mom crooked her finger at me. My eyes got wide as I rose and walked to the bed. Mom's ass was high in the air as she buried her face into Maggie's crotch.

"Put your cock in your sister's mouth, Jimmy," Mom told me as she went back to licking Maggie.

I looked at Maggie as she still moved her head from side to side, violently shivering from head to toe. She was still cumming and cumming hard as Mom licked her pussy while watching me. Raising her eyebrows at me, Mom lifted her mouth from Maggie again.

"No. Wait. I've changed my mind, Jimmy. I want you inside me while I continue to pleasure your sister. I want you to mount me from behind and make love to me. I want it slow and easy, for as long as you can last," she told me, groaning as my hard cock brushed against her thighs.

I slipped slowly inside Mom's vagina doggy style with ease. She was so wet that her pussy engulfed me quickly, and I was balls deep in seconds. I moaned at the feel of her hot, wet pussy, grabbing hold of my hard cock. Mom squeezed me with her vaginal walls, trying to hold me inside of her. She was almost ready to orgasm, but I pulled out despite her efforts to keep me inside her. Mom moaned and groaned but never lost contact with Maggie's pussy.

I pushed back inside Mom slowly. As each inch of my cock sank into her depths, Mom moaned her delight. I was staring at my cock as it appeared and disappeared into my Mom's pussy. Mom grunted loudly each time my cock banged into her cervix. We were both almost there. I could feel my orgasm boiling in my balls, and I could feel the walls of Mom's vagina start to flutter. I kept pushing in and pulling out of her body slow and easy. No hurry, but I was close, and I could see that she was close also as her irregular breathing increased.

We both shook with orgasms within a few seconds of each other. When my semen splashed inside Mom, she jerked with her orgasm. My cock jerked and spurted into my Mom's body for a long time. Mom began to convulse and shudder. Her pussy was jumping up and down against my cock and pelvis rapidly until I pulled out of her.

"Oh my god, that was so good," Mom cried out, temporarily pulling her mouth from Maggie's pussy. "I fucking love you, Jimmy."

"I love you too, Mom," I whispered in her ear, barely able to breathe.

"I'm cumming so fucking hard, Mom," Maggie squealed.

Mom tore her mouth away from Maggie's pussy a final time, rolled out of bed, and gathered her nightgown in her arms. She leaned in and kissed Maggie on the lips, gave me a quick hug, and was out the door.

"I guess that means you are mine for the rest of the night," Maggie smiled, then cuddled up to me. I kissed her gently on the lips and then slipped into a deep slumber.

≈≈≈≈≈

I woke up to an empty bed and quickly looked around the bedroom, but Maggie was nowhere in sight. I crawled out of bed and made my way to the shower. The hot water felt good cascading over my body while I recalled the incredible sex between Maggie and me. And between Mom and me. And then Maggie and Mom. There was ample evidence left behind that we had indeed engaged in a wild threesome the night before. Quickly dressing, I headed down for breakfast. I could hear Maggie and Mom giggling as I descended the stairs. There was excitement in their voices. When I walked into the kitchen, they were drinking coffee and hovering over a magazine.

"Did I just catch you two looking at dirty pictures in a magazine?" I kidded as I poured myself a cup of coffee.

"Don't be silly, Jimmy," Maggie laughed, "If we wanted to see naked women, we could look at each other.

"And if we want to look at a naked man, we have you," Mom added.

"Ha, ha!" I laughed. "Then what are you two plotting?"

"We are not plotting anything. We are planning a wedding," Mom answered with a smile.

"And whose wedding might that be?" I asked as I joined them at the table.

"Yours and Maggie's, of course," Mom cheerfully responded.

"Whoa.... Did I just hear you say mine and Maggie's wedding?"

"Since you two are sleeping together as husband and wife, your Dad and I want you to get married and live together as husband and wife."

"Dad knows that Maggie and I are sleeping together?" The shock was evident in my voice.

"Yes. I called your Dad early this morning, and he's all for you two getting married. He's one hundred percent behind the idea."

"Are you telling me Dad didn't scream to the high heavens when he found that Maggie and I are sleeping together?"

"How could he object to you having sex with your sister when I let him know that I was aware of his fucking Maggie on the evening before her wedding day?" Mom grinned. "So, from now on, there are no more secrets when it comes to family."

"Does Dad know that you and I are having sex?"

"Yes, I worked that into the conversation right after I let him know I learned he had sex with Maggie."

"So, Dad is up to date on all the sexual shenanigans going on in this family?" I asked.

"I think so. Since I let your Dad know that I was aware of him having sex with Maggie, I also confessed to him that Becky and I are having sex with each other. And for that reason, I was instrumental in arranging for him and Becky to get together for the same purpose."

"Ouch! I bet he had a lot to say about that, Mom."

"No, he had very little to say. Especially after I told him I had watched him and Becky having sex together on the repair shop security video. I even mimicked some of the cute little sounds Becky made for him during their wild fuck session. He knew for sure I had indeed watched them on the security footage."

"So there are no more secrets in this family? Everyone is having sex with each other, and we all know about it," I confirmed.

"Well, I can't say EVERYONE is having sex with each other unless you are now telling me you are having sex with your Dad," Mom giggled. "If you are, then I want to watch the two of you together."

"No way, Mom!" I screamed. "Dad and I are not having sex with each other; not now, not ever! And there is no possibility of that ever happening."

"Oh, I just love it when your Dad shoved his big cock up my ass, honey. You really should give it a try, and I bet you'd love it as much as I do," Mom laughed.

"Cut the bullshit, Mom. It ain't going to happen. So let talk about Maggie and me getting married."

"Relax, honey. I was just trying to get a rise out of you."

"And you did, so, let's change the subject," I growled. "I don't think Texas law allows marriage between a brother and sister."

"Your Dad and I think there may be a way around that obstacle. A blood test is no longer required to get a marriage license, and Maggie never changed her name back to Mitchell after her divorce from Bubba. She is still Maggie Willis, and you are Jimmy Mitchell. We don't think anyone would assume you are brother and sister."

"That might work, Mom. Let's apply for the marriage license right away and see if it passes," I said.

"Your Dad is going to fly to Texas next week, and we can have the wedding here on the ranch. Maggie and I will contact a preacher and arrange a date for the wedding," Mom smiled.

≈≈≈≈≈

Maggie looks beautiful in her snowy white wedding dress. With her long blond hair hanging just below her shoulders and even with her white veil covering her lovely face, she still radiates beauty. She takes my breath away as she approaches the Preacher and me. I hope no one notices the erection beginning to stir in my trousers.

Dad is my best man, and Mom is Maggie's matron of honor. Becky is present and serves as a bride's maid. The room is crowded with ranch employees and their significant other. None of our employees have ever been made aware that Maggie and I are brother and sister, and they assumed we were just boyfriend and girlfriend. And we never told them differently.

The wedding pictures are being taken by a local photographer who also stables his horse at our ranch. I was able to work a deal on his services. The photo that captures my attention the most is one of Mom and Dad with Becky standing in the middle. Mom and Dad both have their arm around Becky. Some people may think Becky is a daughter. I know Mom confessed to Dad her sexual affair with Becky, and now I can't help wondering if there is a threesome between them occasionally. I hope there is because I really like Becky and now consider her a family member. Maggie and I enjoyed our threesome with Becky and wouldn't mind a repeat session one day.

The reception is going to be lively with lots of food and alcohol. We hired a local band and scheduled the dancing and drinking to last into the early evening. Mom has a special surprise planned for after the reception but won't let me or Dad know the details. I think Maggie is in on whatever it is because she didn't seem puzzled by Mom's announcement of the surprise.

≈≈≈≈≈

The wedding reception was over. Mom had a special surprise planned for our family only at a luxury hotel downtown. It was a private surprise she and Maggie had arranged for family members only.

"Driver, please take us to the Hyatt on I-30 west," Mom said, looking Dad squarely in the eyes.

"Yes, Ma'am," the driver replied, closing the privacy window.

Mom turned and winked at Dad with a smile which meant she had something devious planned. Dad's mouth opened wide, as did his eyes. Maggie smiled as though she knew Mom's plan. I took in a deep breath as I held Mom's hand in mine. I had a feeling Dad and I would enjoy whatever Mom had in store for us.

"Charlie," Mom whispered.

"Yes, dear?"

"I can tell you now that tonight were are going to have an old fashion family fuckfest. For the first time, everything will be out in the open. Maggie is yours for the night, do with her as you will, within limits. She will tell you those limits. And for your viewing pleasure, I will let Jimmy do with me as he wants, within limits I set. Is this okay with you, dear?" Mom asked.

Dad looked at Mom and noticed me holding her hand, and she was holding mine too. I shrugged my shoulders and smiled back at him, indicating I was in the dark as much as he. Dad then looked at Maggie.

"I am yours, Daddy, to do with as you will," Maggie smiled. "I am not into pain, although you can spank my ass as you doggy fuck me. And you can cum on my face or body as you wish. You can fuck me as hard as you want, in my pussy, my ass, and my mouth. My body is yours to enjoy as you wish tonight, Daddy." Maggie's little speech had obviously aroused Dad; his cock was tenting his pants for all to see.

"Oh, don't worry, Maggie, I would never intentionally hurt you, my dear," Dad said as he kissed her on the forehead.

"I know you won't, Daddy because I'm sure Mom has trained you well." Maggie giggled as she told him that.

Dad sighed, looking at Mom as though he couldn't believe what was about to happen. Mom turned to me and said, "All that shit your sister just said goes for me also, Jimmy, and feel free to use your imagination if the mood strikes you. I might enjoy a little kinkiness from my newly married son," Mom giggled.

"Good enough for me," I said, pulling Mom's lips to mine.

Mom placed her hand behind my head and kissed me back, slipping her tongue into my mouth. Dad turned back to Maggie and pulled her lips to his. Her hand went to his head as she kissed him back. Dad looked surprised and softly whimpered as Maggie's tongue slipped past his lips. We were all groaning and moaning as we kissed. When I caressed Mom's breast, she growled while continuing to kiss me passionately. I moaned loudly as I eagerly felt Mom up in front of Dad and my sister for the first time. I suddenly felt like I was back in college when I first tried to seduce Mom. I was just as excited as I was the first time I pressed my hard cock against Mom's firm ass. To be truthful, it is more exciting now because I am doing it in front of my sister and my Dad.

The limo came to a smooth final stop. We broke off our kissing and touching just seconds before the driver opened the door for us to exit. We slipped out in the reverse order we had stepped into the limo. Mom was the last to exit. She turned to the driver and told him, "We won't be needing you anymore tonight, but we may tomorrow. I'll call you when we do."

"Very well, Ma'am," the driver said, bowing to her.

Mom seemed a little uncomfortable by his bowing and watched as the driver backed away from her. She stood there watching the limo as it drove away.

"Are you coming, dear?" Dad asked Mom as he held his arm out for Maggie to take.

Mom quickly looped her arm through mine, and the four of us walked to the door where the doorman opened it and welcomed us to the Dallas downtown Hyatt. None of us had ever been here before tonight. Dad disengaged himself from Maggie and went to the front desk and registered as instructed by Mom. He handed a keycard to me and kept one for himself when he returned. We headed for the elevators without talking.

Once in the elevator, we kissed again without saying a word; Maggie and Dad, Mom and me. The door opened on our floor, and we stepped out. Mom and Maggie whispered to each other and giggled like young school girls. Dad and I led the way to our suite as though it was nothing out of the ordinary. We all knew what would be happening once we entered the suite and were all highly aroused.

Everyone seemed nervous and excited about what we were about to do. I know Mom well enough to realize that she could barely wait to watch her husband push his big cock into their daughter, my sister, Maggie. She also appeared anxious to get my cock back into her body while Dad watched. I have to admit I was excited about Dad and Maggie watching me fuck Mom, and I just hoped and prayed I would give them a suitable performance.

On the other hand, I saw that Maggie could hardly wait to get Dad's cock back in her pussy so her new husband, me, would finally see her fucking Dad up close and personal. She seemed a little apprehensive about Dad watching me fuck Mom, but I noticed she couldn't seem to wait to get her hands on Mom again. I wonder how Dad might react to watching them eat each other out. I know I enjoyed watching them together.

With Maggie on his arm, Dad was first at our suite door. He slipped the key card in and opened the door. Dad held it open while letting Maggie and then Mom enter the suite. He let me go in ahead of him. Once in the room, Mom and Maggie stood to one side, just looking at Dad and me as if they didn't know what to do next. My first thought was they might be getting cold feet. Dad laughed and headed for the bar against one side of the living room.

"Who's drinking what?" Dad asked as he set four glasses on the bar.

"Is that Henry McKenna whiskey sitting on the bar?" Mom asked.

"It is," Dad answered.

"Good. That's precisely what I told the hotel to stock in our suite when I made the reservation. Pour everyone a glass, dear. Two ice cubes, fill the glass to the top of the ice," Mom said.

"This is Henry McKenna, honey. Don't you want to know what it will cost before I open it?" Dad asked.

"I already know, darling. Just open it, please," Mom pleaded with Dad. "We can afford it, I know." She stared at him, and dad finally nodded his acquiesces and started to pour.

"I don't like whiskey," Maggie said. "I'd rather have champagne."

"You'll love this whiskey, Sweetheart," Mom said. "And if you don't, I'll drink yours, and then I will lick your pussy all night,"

"I don't like whiskey, either," I said, chuckling. "Will suck my dick all night, Mom?"

"You do too, you lush," Maggie said, punching me in the arm.

Dad finished pouring, and everyone stepped up to the bar and picked up their glasses. Each glass had about three fingers of liquor in it. We toasted each other.

"To a good future for the happy bride and groom," said Dad.

"And may their children be as beautiful as them," Mom said, shocking Maggie and me. Dad just chuckled. I had not given any thought to Maggie and me having children, but I am sure we will, eventually.

Everyone took a sip of their drink. Mom actually downed her whole drink and held her glass out for more. Maggie's eyes got wide as she sipped from her glass. I think to myself that Mom was beginning to get nervous about fucking me in front of Dad and Maggie.

"Now that is nice," Maggie said. "Wow, it is so smooth. I take back what I said about not liking whiskey."

Dad's eyebrows went up, and his eyes went wide. He smacked his lips and said, "That is so smooth."

"Jimmy, honey, we have to get some of this for our bar at the ranch," Maggie purred. "What is this, Mom? And how much does it cost?"

"You don't want to know, dear," Mom said. Dad swung his head toward Mom and asked, "Is this the stuff the school board toasted you with after you accepted the vice-principals position?"

"Yes dear, don't worry, we can afford it. Oh, when we leave, take the bottle with you," Mom said.

"Come on, Mom, how much?" Maggie growled, taking another sip.

"Okay, that glass in your hand cost about $150," Mom said softly.

"What?" Maggie cried out, almost dropping her drink. "Holy shit! No wonder it tastes so good."

I was coughing as I set my glass on the bar, and Maggie set hers down as she also started coughing. Mom just laughed at us both. Dad took another sip of his and nodded.

"This is good. I don't know about the price, though," he said softly.

"All right, you two, stop the whining about cost and drink up. We have a fifth of twenty-five-year-old fine single malt for us tonight," Mom said.

Eventually, Maggie and I picked up our drinks and started sipping them again.

"And don't worry about the cost. Nothing is too good for my children on their wedding night, and tonight is on me," Mom said."

"Gee, I can't wait to sip this whiskey out of your navel, Mom. I bet it will taste a lot sweeter," Maggie said, looking into Mom's eyes.

Mom blushed just a little at Maggie's comment. Dad chuckled as he reached down and made an adjustment in his crotch. No one had said that Maggie and Mom would be together tonight, but they did plan the evening, so I was hoping it would happen. I had a giant erection myself just thinking of Mom and Maggie together again. Maggie laughed. Everyone sipped their whiskey as they glanced at each other. Once done with our drinks, Dad asked if anyone wanted refills.

"No, not for me," Mom said, shaking her head. "It is going straight to my head and making the room spin. I'll have a club soda, though."

"Me too," Maggie said, shaking her head a little too. "That stuff is strong, and it's good, but I understand now why it's called sipping whiskey."

Dad and I had another single malt while Maggie and Mom had club soda. As we stood by the bar, sipping our drinks and gazing at each other, Maggie asked, "So, how do we do this, Mom?"

"I don't know," Mom said, looking at Dad and me.

"Why are you looking at Jimmy and me?" Dad asked.

"How do you want this to go down, honey?" Mom asked.

"You're the one who wanted this surprise wedding present for the family, so you tell us," Dad said, putting all the decision-making on Mom. She looked at Dad questioningly and then shrugged her shoulders.