The Holiday Ch. 03

Story Info
Mum gets to have some fun, when I take her shopping.
3.3k words
4.53
6.4k
6
0

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 09/13/2023
Created 07/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I advise everyone to read the previous two chapters before starting on this one as this is a direct follow-on from chapter 2. If not, you may become confused.

None of us got back to where we belonged that night. Katy and Kyra and I tucked ourselves under a sheet and tangled together in the big bed. We gave the pets a blanket and let them sleep on the floor at the foot of the bed. To be honest very little was needed in covering as the nighttime temperatures only dipped to a pleasant level and we had each other for warmth.

I zonked out completely and wasn't even aware until mid-morning that Kyra had quietly crept out and gone back to her duties. I must say that I had become very impressed with the room service staff that the hotel provided. They were all young and pretty and their uniforms showed off their shapely figures. When I finally woke up at about mid-morning the sun had been up for hours, and the day was beginning to warm up.

I was dragged back into the world by Katy who was nuzzling between my thighs and licking at my pussy. I lay back and let her do her best. I came but only a gentle morning cum unlike the monster from last night. What better way to start the day. She re-emerged from under the sheet and gave me a long kiss and I could taste myself on her lips. Then she rolled across me to grab the phone. She ordered coffee and croissants for breakfast with strawberry jam which delighted me. Inevitably they were delivered by one of the room service girls and, although she was as delightful to watch as all the others, we didn't retain her. I think we were all too exhausted from yesterday. The long and tiring travel and our first few adventures had certainly taken it out on me.

We woke the two pets by simply pulling their blanket off them and they complained bitterly but we allowed them to eat breakfast with us, all four of us sitting naked at a table on the veranda occasionally waving to passers-by, and the pets finally cheered up. Then I put my underwear and dress back on, clipped mum's lead to her collar and we said our goodbyes, promising to have another session with Katy and slut in a few days' time. I think Katy understood that I was anxious to explore more of the island hotel. As it turned out I needn't have bothered dressing for the walk back to our cabin as everyone we saw was either clad in an outrageously minimal bikini or was totally nude. Even mum was getting used to her new naked status and didn't tug on the lead like she did before.

When we got back to our cabin, I was glad to get rid of my clothes and put on one of my most daring bikinis. Back home it would have been daring but here, on the island, it was simply the norm. it was red and about as tiny as I dared. The bottom was little more than a very small thong, comprising a single triangle of bright red, held together by red strings. My bottom was not covered at all as the rear string just went between my cheeks. If I'd bent over, you could have seen my arsehole! I looked at myself in the mirror, bending this way and that. It was no more revealing than I had seen anywhere else around the hotel, so I accepted how I felt wearing it. Basically, it made me feel sexy and also very horny. The top was no less concealing, it also consisted of a few strings holding together two small triangles of cloth. I did worry how they would stay in place but since no one else seemed to care, I thought, why should I? if a boob popped out then what the fuck.

Mum's eyes widened in shock when I finally revealed myself to her.

"You can't go out like that," she protested.

"Shut up, bitch. I think it suits me. Anyway, you're revealing more than me anyway," I grinned, and she blushed as she realised the truth. "Come on, we're going shopping."

I picked up her lead and dragged her out the door before she could protest any more. As we walked to the main building no one seemed to pay me a second glance which was fine by me. I was beginning to relax into the style of the hotel. I went up to the girl at reception and asked her where the shops were. She told me to turn right outside the entrance and I couldn't miss them, and it was true.

I quickly found a row of shops that were designed to cater specifically to the needs and desires of the clientele of the hotel. The first one I found was one selling a variety of sex toys. Ideal, I thought, after last night. I tied pet outside and told her she wasn't allowed. Not strictly true but the hooks were outside for their leads so why not.

It didn't take me long to find what I was looking for. The rabbit was a definite since I had first experienced it last night. I added a large strap-on to my basket. It is odd that since my awakening into the realms of sex I had never experienced a dick, either real or plastic, and I was curious. In fact, the rabbit that had gone in me last night was the first thing ever to go into my cunt apart from mum's fingers. I had enjoyed the rabbit more than I can describe so perhaps I would enjoy this new toy. I wondered what it would feel like either worn by mum or some random stranger or how I would feel using it on mum. Such things lay in the future. I was about to cash out when my eye was caught by a sparkly jewel. I asked the counter girl what it was and was told it was called a butt-plug. I was none the wiser.

"It goes up the rear end," she tried to explain.

Neither mum nor I had ever tried playing with anything anal, but I thought it might look good on mum.

"Can I bring my pet in to see how it fits?" I asked and she said it was fine. I went out and unclipped mum's lead and pulled her into the shop.

"Its your lucky day," I told her, "I'm going to buy you a present, something shiny and sparkly. You know how much you love shiny, sparkly crap."

Her face lit up with excitement and she almost skipped forward eagerly.

"It just has to be fitted," I told her, "So do as you're told, or you don't get, understand?"

"Yes, Miss Laura," she replied, "I promise to behave."

I pushed her forward and the woman took over. Taking her arm, she led her to the bench. It was an odd piece of furniture. A single leather-covered bar, supported at about waist height. Bitch was made to bend over it. She started to wriggle in discomfort, scared of what might be about to happen. The woman, for whom this was a daily occurrence leant forward and spoke into her ear. Her voice was quiet but full of force.

"Reach back miss and pull your cheeks apart."

"What..." said mother in panic and tried to rise.

"Do as your told, bitch," I told her severely.

On my command she did as she was told. She reached behind her and took a firm grip on each of her ass cheeks and spread them apart. She whimpered when she felt something warm and thick slowly dribble down over her anus and then again when the woman started massaging it in with her finger. She made a quiet "Oh!" as a finger entered her. After a few minutes of the finger pushing into her, never very deep, she started to relax. Then she visibly tensed up again when the woman slid her finger out and introduced the pointed end of the plug and started to push.

"What the...!" she almost screamed.

"Shut up, bitch, and stay still," I commanded her.

She obeyed but continued to cry and whimper as the firm and steady push from the woman made her anus stretch ever wider. Then, before it had almost begun, it was over. The widest part of the plug had slipped inside. I was almost sad that it had been so easy, although I'm sure mum wasn't. The woman encouraged her to stand, and she tentatively took a couple of steps back and turned to look at me. I pointed to the mirror on the wall behind her and she looked over her shoulder and caught her first look at her new toy. She looked back at me.

"Its very sparkly and pretty but can you take it out now, please, Miss Laura. My bottom hurts."

"No, its staying put for today and you pain will ease as you get used to it."

"But I can't go out with this in me."

"Don't be silly. It's an improvement," and I turned away to concentrate on paying for my purchases. I then left the shop tugging on mum's lead. And she followed, given no choice, but walked with her feet strangely wide apart. I knew she would get used to it as time went on. The next shop along was a beauty salon and hairdresser and I stopped to look inside. Again, most of the staff were white but they all still wore skimpy bikinis, this time in yellow. I assumed the hotel recruited their more specialist staff from overseas. What a delightful place to find a job, I thought. I had an idea. I reached to one side and ran my hand over mum's pussy, making her jump.

"You're a bit stubbly," I said with an annoyed tone, "When was the last time you shaved?"

"Errr... just before we caught the flight," she confessed.

"Well, you know I expect you to stay smooth for me, so it's time for you to be done again. Come!"

And I pushed open the door and dragged her into the salon before she had time to complain. A slightly older woman, looking splendid in her bikini, despite her age, approached us.

"Good morning, Miss, how may I help you?"

"My pet..." I said flicking the lead to emphasise my point, "needs a shave or a waxing, whichever is the most effective."

The woman reached down and caressed mum's pussy with a practiced hand. Mum squirmed under her touch.

"A shave it will have to be, Miss. There is not enough for a waxing. Will you follow me?"

She led us to a specialist chair placed in the centre of the large window of the shop and gestured for mum to sit in it. She held back almost pulling the lead from my hand. That annoyed me and I took a short length of the leather lead and smacked her hard across one side of her bottom. She yelped out loud. I was pleased to see it left a bright red stripe across her cheek. That would take the rest of the day at least to fade away. Let that be a lesson for her as she parades that everywhere. I smiled a satisfied smile and thrilled at her loud yelp,

"Behave yourself, bitch, or there's worse to come. Now, get in the chair and behave."

Bowing to the inevitable she did so, and the woman pushed her back and then lowered the back of the chair until mum was lying flat out. She tried to rise but the woman's hand was firm on her chest, holding her down. She then pulled up a pair of stirrups and lifted mum's legs into them before swinging them wide. Mum started to protest quite wildly.

"I think I might need restraints, if Miss agrees."

I did agree and nodded to her. The woman called over to two of her assistants and together they strapped mum's wrists into leather cuffs and then clipped those in a wide vee to a frame above her head. They put similar straps on her ankles and fastened those onto the stirrups. Further straps held her thighs in place, and another went over her tummy. Mum looked at me with a terrified look.

"Please, Miss Laura, not here in front of the window," she pleaded.

"Nonsense, bitch, they obviously need good light. Besides the free advertising will do the salon no harm, I'm sure." I grinned at the woman, and she smiled knowingly back.

She turned her attention back to mum's pussy, pulling the skin this way and that to find where her attention was most required.

"I love the decoration, Miss. Have you been shopping next door?"

"We have indeed. Its only just newly fitted."

"And I am sure the free publicity will be appreciated as well. I'll make sure to tell her."

She snapped her fingers and one of her girls came up with a tray containing razors and foam.

"I may be some time, Miss. Would you care to sit in the waiting area? I can send one of my girls over to entertain you."

"That would be most kind. I will leave you to your work."

I was led to a carpeted area full of soft chairs. I sat in one that had a good view of mum, and a pretty girl came up and asked if I needed anything. I was beginning to understand how the hotel operated in the guest and staff sense much better by now and I assume the same things applied in the shops, so I turned to the girl and simply pointed to the floor in front of me. There seemed no need to speak. The girl dropped to her knees and looked at my thong covered pussy and licked her lips. It felt wonderful to be in such an elevated position, almost like a princess. I hooked my thumbs onto my thong, lifted my bum off the seat and pushed them down, freeing my already wet pussy. I let the girl kneeling in front of me pull them the rest of the way and off. I sat back with a sigh and spread my legs wide. Nobody seemed to be taking any notice.

Across the room, mum was now quiet, not daring to move, fearing for her safety as the woman skilfully used a wicked looking cut-throat razor on mum's pussy. I turned my attention back to the girl between my legs. Her lips and tongue were now playing with my clit. I could feel my juices flowing and I was glad the salon had had the wisdom to offer wipe-down covering for their chairs. I could feel my climax getting closer and I tried to stretch my legs even further apart. I felt a finger slide inside my cunt, and I slid further down the chair giving her more access. When the second finger joined in, I was out of control. "Oh, FUCK!" I tried not to shout at the top of my voice but I'm sure my voice was loud enough to reach all parts of the salon, if not next door as well. I collapsed into the chair. My head collapsed sideways, and I could see blurred figures of about a dozen women, staff, and customers but only four were looking in my direction and reacting to my call out. I blinked to clear my eyes and was immensely relieved to see that they were all smiling with pleasure. And possibly a little jealousy as well.

I looked over to where mum was and her face was gazing at me, a horrified expression on her face. The woman was busy wiping her down and tidying her up and she was still strapped into the chair. I closed my eyes and let myself drift. I sensed, rather than saw, the young assistant quietly rise from her place on the floor. I half opened my eyes as she leaned forward and placed my discarded thong on a small table next to my chair alongside a box of tissues before she tiptoed away. I closed my eyes again and thought back to what had happened. To what I had done. I had let myself be pussy-licked and finger fucked in the middle of a busy public beauty salon. I had had an orgasm very loudly. And yet... and yet I felt no shame or guilt. What was happening to me?

I slowly sat up and took several tissues out of the box and wiped myself. I'm sure one of the staff would sort out the chair. I sat right on the front corner where it was dry and finished cleaning off and then stepped into my bikini thong. I unsteadily stood up and tried to adjust it properly before almost staggering over to where mum was still strapped down. I looked down at her and she seemed pleased to see me. She had behaved well enough to have got through her ordeal without injury I noticed.

"She is finished, Miss. I think it is safe to release her."

Before she did so I just wanted to make sure, so I put out my hand and felt her pussy, she was as smooth as silk but, even more than that, the bitch was soaked. The whole shaving had aroused her. Hmmm, something to deal with later. The straps were undone and then so were her cuffs. I held out my hand and helped her to her feet. I spoke to the woman who seemed to be in charge.

"Can you charge it to Cabin 36?"

She nodded, "certainly, Miss."

"And can you add a 10% tip for yourself and also for the young woman that attended to me?"

"Thank you, Miss I'm sure she'll be most delighted. I hope we see you again."

I picked up mum's lead and walked her out of the salon. She no longer pulled at her lead and seemed quite subdued for a change.

"Now," I said to her, "to the pool." She perked up immediately.

We strolled down the side street in the direction where the hotel pool was. Mum was still walking awkwardly. For a short distance I made her go in front so I could check out her jewel. It was a delight and every so often the sun would catch it and it would sparkle brilliantly. I was satisfied with my choice. We could have gone and dipped ourselves in the sea of course, but the hotel pool had better facilities. There were loungers and sun umbrellas, and it was closer to the bar.

We walked in and I picked a couple of loungers together under a shade and flopped down on the nearest and pointed mum to the other. I saw a server and beckoned her over and ordered a bottle of chilled white wine and two glasses. I thought mum deserved a drink after all her trials and tribulations. She started by trying to lie on her back but even that was awkward with the base of the plug digging in, so I was delighted when she rolled onto her front leaving the jewel for all the poolside guests to enjoy. It also showed the still red stripe on her bottom from where I'd smacked her.

The wine arrived and I got her to pour two glasses out. I lay back, sipping mine, and tried to make sense of the past day and a half. We had only arrived yesterday, and I had already fucked, or been fucked by five different women, six if I included mum. Considering in the previous years there had only been one, namely mum, that wasn't bad going. That short time had changed a lot of things probably forever not least of which was my relationship with my mother. The dynamic between us could never go back to us being simple lovers. Now she was mine to control and command. These were strange days.

To be continued...