Ode To My Mom: 01 Introduction

Story Info
Two young competitors meet again as adults and fall in love.
18.7k words
4.46
6.4k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ode To My Mom: 01 Introduction

Prologue:

This new 2-Part Billyslate Love Story is a Slowburn Lesbian Romance tale. The storyline is similar to many of my previous Literotica Story submissions. Two adult ladies who were intense adversaries in their youth, meet again nearly 12-years later in a stressful situation, eventually falling in love.

One of the two Ladies had a truly wonderful childhood growing up with her Mom, so the story is dedicated to MOM.

Children are not in the early PT 01 but appear later as the storyline develops, and are fully integrated into PT 02. As always in my stories, very limited sexual activity happens when children are at home. Also, as a general rule, little or no alcohol is consumed when children are present.

All descriptive sex in this story is lesbian, with young ladies aged 21 or older. Some explicit lesbian sexual activities may feature a strong but loving woman as the definite TOP controlling the action, along with light and playful spanking.

This and all Billyslate stories are 100% Fiction in every aspect.

Edited By Billyslate/Grammarly

ENJOY!

Nine of us lie on a dirty floor, hands tied securely behind our backs. We're all female probably 20/30 years old, appearing to have been randomly kidnapped from a high-fashion Denver, CO beauty salon. All of us captives are salon customers, appearing not personally known to each other. But are quite successful in our varying careers since the salon is solidly on the very high-end price scale.

Initially, we're blindfolded hands tied behind our backs in the salon, while our kidnappers wave guns at other terrified customers and staff. With so many ladies in the salon, there's a lot of screaming as the four men and a (female?) burst into the salon guns out waving them all around.

My analytical mind immediately thinks the gang is searching for a specific person and rounding up the rest of us as decoys. The five-person hit/kidnap team is in/out so quickly, this caper must have been well-planned. I try to stay calm, learning as much as possible about what's going on by listening closely to the multiple kidnappers whispered talking.

What must have been several hours later, we're roughly dumped on this dirty floor, and our blindfolds are taken off. It's dusk, and we can't see outside very well. But from previous work experience, I'm certain we're at a much higher elevation in the Colorado Mountains than in Denver. My gut feeling is we're held in a deserted farm shack or old house, maybe 100 miles northwest of Denver, in the sparsely populated mountainside.

Carefully observing the eight other women, my memory flickers on one cute petite raven-haired lady, about 5'2" and probably in my age range of 25/26. She's quite shapely with small breasts, toned arms/legs, and a firm bottom, and is seemingly familiar, most likely from many years ago, maybe in middle or high school.

I scan the seven other ladies twice more, certain I haven't seen or met any of them before. This entire kidnapping scenario is confusing since all of us are higher-class career ladies or wives. Most of us certainly do not appear to be filthy rich, so not of any real ransom value to warrant such an elaborate kidnapping scheme.

I do not try speaking with anyone, but keep the petite-toned raven-haired lady in my sight line. For some strange/unknown reason, I indeed feel strongly we've met somewhere before, most likely as secondary school students in metro Denver.

I'm a deep thinker and this situation just does not make sense. The kidnappers dump us in this filthy room alone, almost as if wanting us to talk revealing our true identities. It's like they don't fully know or realize who the intended victim(s) is and hope to glean info from us very scared confused women.

So, pretending to dose off into an easy sleep, I steal a few more glances at the other women looking for a connection, but again feeling we're randomly chosen by the kidnappers. Analytically, our situation makes zero sense, with us being strangers and our only true connection, is as female customers of the high-class beauty salon.

LIFE BEFORE KIDNAPPING

I'm Bethany Sue Adams (Beth), and this name assures most people, my American heritage is South of the Mason/Dixon Line, more specifically near Birmingham, AL. My Mom, Rhonda Jo Adams (Ronnie) got pregnant a few months after finishing high school but did not marry my bio-father, whom I've never met.

I'm athletic, tall, and fit from years of studying ballet, but unlike most ballerinas, I have a nice 34C rack on my nearly 5'9" frame. I truly am my Mom's daughter, as she sported a matching set of prominent 34Ds standing 5'8".

Mom didn't envision living a useless life in some rural trailer camp near Birmingham, saddled with four or five children and a worthless husband. For this reason, she did not ask her Dad to seek a shotgun wedding with my bio-father, as she desperately wanted out of Alabama. Mom is determined to have her baby, so getting an abortion is unquestionably a no-go.

She has a first cousin, Bertha Anne Adams (Bert), who lived in the greater Denver, CO area a few years before Mom's pregnancy with me. Bert was currently working at the Vail Ski Resort and urged Mom to come west until she delivers. Bert will help Mom find a small place to live and part-time work. So, Mom moves to Denver at nearly three months pregnant.

Using her cousin, Bert's contacts Mom finds part-time work as a maid at a small privately owned long-stay Westside Denver hotel, which gives her an employee-discounted room rate. She works about 30 hours a week until I'm born, then moves up to Vail, CO, and lives with her cousin Bert for a year.

The Denver hotel's owner was impressed with Mom's work ethic and has friends owning luxury vacation condos in Vail. He refers Mom to them, suggesting they use her for light cleaning and babysitting. Mom meets with several people using the Denver hotel as a reference and is hired by their condo association since most of her clients lived in the same ritzy complex. The Condo Manager and Moms clients are nice, allowing Mom to bring me with her to work until I'm potty-trained, and she can afford daycare.

When I'm nearly 18 months old, Cousin Bert helps Mom find a good Church-based nursery school for my daycare. Now she can look for a full-time office clerk-type job. Her three main cleaning and babysitting clients give Mom glowing references, so the Condo Association Manager snaps her up at decent pay for an entry-level clerical position.

After working there nearly a year, Mom meets a nice young man who works at another Vail Condo group. They date for a few months and then move in together for a few years until he's offered a great job in San Francisco.

I don't remember much about this early part of my life, and Mom's boyfriend moves away when I'm four-years-old. So, this early history results from my many conversations with Mom as I grow older. She never really dated anyone special after her boyfriend moved to the West Coast, so for most of my life, it was Mom and Me against the world.

Mom does well in the Condo's office job, working her way up to a junior office evening supervisor position. The new title comes with a small furnished one-bedroom apartment since Mom often needs to be onsite overnight. So from that point on, it's truly just me and Mom sharing a great life.

By my 6th birthday, Mom's doing great in her work life, sending me to a good local public school, which offers modern dance, and ballet classes along with other fine arts. She wants this perfect little Ballerina daughter, so enrolls me in ballet, which I study for 16 years in Primary, Secondary school, and University. This fantastic public school system was also well known as being exceptional for Math and Engineering.

I've never been super interested in competitive Ballet, but it pleases Mom to see her baby girl enjoying a good life. So, I stick with actively studying ballet and performing recitals for 16 years until finishing university. I also excel in Math and Engineering, which becomes my true love, but still honor my Mom's loving memory at age 26, by dancing local program ballet three days weekly.

After graduating Magna Cum Laude from the Colorado School of Mines with my BS, I complete a Master's (MA) in Mathematical Engineering. Tragedy strikes in the middle of my MA studies at age 24, as Mom is diagnosed with Stage 3 Pancreatic Cancer, a viciously aggressive disease. Mom passes seven months later, but we have the times of our lives for three months after her diagnosis, while she's still active and relatively pain-free.

I'm an honors student, so the School of Mines, Dean allows me three months of freedom to be with Mom. Our finances are in great shape since my entire education is paid for by Full Ride Academic Scholarships. So, we take half of Mom's 529-SmartPlan savings and ballet hop around the USA.

I'd never danced on tour formally/professionally, but several theaters allow me to perform 5 to 10-minute exhibitions honoring Mom. This is my ultimate gift to Mom, seeing her baby (big) girl performing ballet on a few of our Nationally Famous Stage Venues, such as Smuin Contemporary Ballet/Smuin Center for Dance, San Francisco, CA.

A few months later, Mom passes peacefully, with me close by her side.

I Pray And Plead, "Mom, please Guide Me From Heaven, as you have on earth. When I'm in trouble, give me your sign as a Rainbow leading me to safety, because I'll always honor your unconditional love and commitment to Motherhood."

Choking on my tears, "I will love you, always living by your teachings-dedication as long as I'm in my earthly body!"

MASTERS AND NEW LIFE

Once, I complete my MA with honors, I'm sad at graduation because for the first time in my life, Mom's absent from a major accomplishment. Yet, I know in my heart she constantly watches over me.

Now having an Honors MA in Math/Engineering, I search for my perfect job. Again, having better than adequate financial resources, I do not rush forward to take the first of several job offers I receive. Then one day, I see an interesting advertisement flyer electronically posted on our Mining School Engineering Website.

"Engineering Professions For The Active Person!"

These jobs require highly skilled Mathematicians, with strong Engineering Credentials. Survivors of the rigorous interview and testing protocol (s) can expect a profoundly satisfying career, with exceptional pay/benefits and breathtakingly scenic views.

We are currently interviewing for immediate hires.

***

I follow up with an interview, for a very challenging job exploring the Northwestern Colorado Mountains. The company's senior management is interested in pursuing another electricity development project similar to the 1938 Colorado: Green Mountain Powerplant. I'd be expected to leap from Heavy lift Helicopters and scurry all over specific sections of the mountainside, assisting the Base Civil Engineers.

Civil Engineers primarily focus on grid development of electrical power line positioning with the simplest design. My job would be to design an alternative(s) line placement, which saves the company time and especially money. The job sounds challenging and I'm curious enough to take the physical test component, which is running (for me dancing) through mountainous terrain after being dropped off with my tester/trainer by helicopter.

Sixteen years of ballet proves invaluable in the demanding physical component of my interview. I leave my examiner in the dust, twisting and turning over the mostly deserted rocky mountainside. We stop at a slightly hidden cabin, which stocks water, dried food, bedding, and emergency first aid equipment.

One or more of us will occasionally be stranded on the mountainside when the heavy-lift helicopters are grounded due to inclement weather. It's a daunting consideration being a female and potentially stranded alone on the mountainside for a few days in bad weather. Then, I think, it certainly will not be a boring first job.

When all is said and done, I sign a one-year contract paying me lots of money, which can be extended with bonuses. I relocate to a closer mountain village, renting a two-bedroom apartment, paid for by my employer. I'm uncertain how often I will use this place since Mom left me our luxury four-bedroom Vail Condo.

All is going well in my training and I've come to Denver for a three-day planning session before starting to physically survey the new section. With all the Corporate Executives in Denver for this intense session, we're having an elegant corporate dinner tonight, so I get an appointment at this classy salon.

Unfortunately, I'm now held as a prisoner in some desolate mountainside shack!

***

LOCKED UP ON THE MOUNTAIN

My stomach is a bit queasy since I'm an analytical being, but nothing about our abduction seems to make sense. Why would someone stage a well-planned kidnapping without a specific target? Mentally, I sense we're all in mortal danger, needing to blow from this dilapidated cabin as quickly as possible.

Getting a quick glimpse of the mountainside, a chill runs through me, as the area seems familiar to my sideways glance. I need to get a better look around but also am wary of bringing attention to us. Just as I ponder faking stomach pains, one of the gang members comes in, and as my earlier guess is a female.

She tries to keep us calm, saying we'll get food and toilet breaks by fully cooperating with them. We nine ladies are still in shock, so do not respond as the female expects.

Looking down fearfully while secretly eying the cute petite raven-haired lady, I cower defensively, "We're scared of you people and just want to go home!"

The female gang member answers calmly, "Call me Blue, and we don't want to hurt anyone, so just do as I say."

Blue says we're getting brief toilet breaks and then food. She's taking us out in groups of 2s and 3s, so I try to position myself to hopefully pair up with miss little raven-petite for our toilet break. I also hope for a long look over the hillside, getting my bearings. We take our potty break and I get very excited because I know this area fairly well.

My company has a hidden cabin that is a tough 5-mile walk from here in rugged terrain, and I'm here with eight scared women. When escaping, we must take all the ladies, otherwise, they'd most likely be beaten or killed in anger by the kidnappers. While we eat canned sardines and crackers, I sneakily look at each lady's clothing, especially footwear, since the hidden cabin is a hard-winding walk from here.

I'm almost staring at the cute petite lady, willing her to look at me. I just cannot get past the feeling I know her from somewhere. Once when there is a loud bang outside with everyone inside frightened and screaming; I wink at her, and she tilts her head slightly to the right. She looks fit and ready to go, but I worry about some of the others.

If we try escaping, we'll need to get out of here after dark so I search my memory, for a spot close by where we can move quickly to hide and hold up until just before daybreak. Then we take the longer, winding, and tiring walk to my company's hidden cabin. Our captors have started relaxing more and more, from when we are originally abducted three days ago, so I'm thinking we need to make a move soon.

Our chance to escape comes 2-days later when just the female and one other gang member are at the shack. The nine of us have been docile, so they're getting careless with tying us up at night. We slip out late that night hoping to get a mile away before they know we're gone.

Our luck holds up and we easily reach the small cave-like enclosure hiding spot I remember. We'll rest here all night until dusk then quickly scurry out to the safety of my company's cabin. Now is the scary part, waiting in this deserted den-like cave, where animals may also seek refuge at night.

I do not mention this possibility to the ladies, but open up about my general anxiety for tonight. We each have just our light sleeping blanket to ward off the cold and dare not try to start a fire. The smoke and flames would be visible for miles, giving the kidnappers an invitation to our hideaway.

Miss Petite offers to try leading the other ladies in meditation, which should lower their tension. I'm staying in this strategic location close to the entry, hopefully having an early warning for either human/animal interlopers. Finally, all is calm when I'm softly awakened by the petite lady, asking if I need any help. The others were exhausted and had finally fallen asleep.

I tell her, no, but she should also sleep a little because we're depending on her strength. We'll quietly wake everyone at pre-dawn early morning, and I'll take point. She needs to be sure the 7-other ladies follow me, and then take the drag, alerting me with some type of bird call if there's any trouble.

I'm certain we have the advantage and can fully escape, especially from dark to dawn in this cave. I surely know this general area from my interview exam, further training drops near here, and being at the cabin twice before. Our pursuers will be stumbling around at night, while I'll have us on an exact but winding treacherous path to the hidden company cabin.

RESCUED

We're now at my company's Hidden Cabin, but I'm still cautious. All eight ladies watch me closely, wondering what's going on. I have the means to communicate with the Police but decide to contact someone I fully trust, Jeff, at my company. I won't relax until we're off this mountain and in an urban setting with crowds of people.

So, I'll have Jeff's pilot take our group to Vail by helicopter, for medical care, since a few ladies experience a few scrapes and bruises while escaping. We'll contact the FBI from Vail and also recuperate at a local ski/hiking hostel. I ring my company contact, Jeff via emergency short-wave from the cabin to set up our pickup details.

We're now in Vail with both the Colorado Bureau of Investigation (CBI) and FBI on site. I finally get a chance to speak privately with Ms. Cute Raven-Haired Petite suggesting she join me for a private pow-wow. So, we subtly ditch the medical-check hostel area slipping off to my condo.

Pouring two glasses of Cabernet, I sit on my huge sectional sofa with the petite lady joining me. I explain my suspicions about someone specifically being targeted in our abduction, and we other ladies being used as a ruse. Although I'm happy we've escaped, I'm still nervous about our long-term safety because of so many open questions.

I apologize for not introducing myself before, "I'm Bethany Sue Adams (Beth), and this condo is my home, as I'm a Vail native.

Ms. Cute Petite stares at me incredulously, "You're the Beth Adams, the Ballerina who dances! Oh, Shit!"

Then it hits me, when I'm 6 to 14 years old in Denver practicing for an event, every time I'm close to winning the competition, this Little Twit beats me.

"You're Asia Noreen Wangles (Asia), who's always bested me in the finals."

I walk over pulling her in for a hug, "Asia, I love ballet because it's a gift from my Mom, but I've never truly competed to win, I just loved performing for her."

I continue, "For the past five days, I keep telling myself, I know this person from somewhere, but can never put it together. We can reminisce later, but I want to share something with you about this kidnapping since I now think they were after you.

"First off, we're locking up the Condo and hunkering down for tonight, then you can decide on your next step, but please hear me out!

"My condo has four bedrooms, and 3 of them are en suite, so you'll be comfortable here overnight. I suggest you hide out for at least 3 days while we precisely reflect on our kidnapping, which I now feel you were the intended target. We can walk through the entire scenario, and if you feel okay, quickly return to normal schedules."