The Holiday Ch. 09

Story Info
No longer a holiday but a place of work, but still fun!
1.8k words
4.53
2.1k
2

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 09/13/2023
Created 07/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took a couple of steps to my right until I confronted pet sheba. Her eyes were wide with a mixture of fear and anticipation. I reached down and gripped a clump of her wayward pubes in my fingers and pulled upwards, quite harshly. She rose to her tiptoes with a yelp. A sound I appreciated, and I smiled openly.

I took another half step to my right and swapped my hands before reaching further and doing the same to pet marisla. I tugged on them both causing each to yelp.

"Pets do not cover any part of themselves, at any time. Is that understood?"

I enjoyed myself for a few minutes pulling on my two pinches of pubic hair, left then right, up then down, making the two pets dance a little jig for me. I glanced to my left and pet coral was grinning and seemed to be enjoying the pain and discomfort of her

two fellows.

"This," I told them giving them a couple of extra tugs and bringing from them a couple of extra yelps, "will all be gone by tomorrow. Do I make myself clear?"

"Yes, Miss Laura," they both replied, almost in unison.

A final harsh tug, followed by a loud yelp from each of them and I let go. I walked over to my bag and reached inside. I turned back to face them holding up the shiny polished metal vibrator I had bought at the shop. I held it up and turned to each of them in turn before asking,

"Who knows what this is? And ... what it is used for?"

I looked at each of them in turn. I was sure that coral was feeling a little superior to her two colleagues as she had missed being treated so harshly and her hand went up immediately. Sheba's hand soon followed but was hesitant and shy. I was a little shocked to see that marisla did not move at all. I turned to her first.

"Pet marisla? Are you telling me you have no idea what this is?"

"I ... I'm sorry, Miss, I was a little confused."

"Confused? Please explain yourself."

"Sorry, Miss, I can see now what it is."

"And that is ...?"

"A ... a dildo, Miss?"

"More than that," I told her as I twisted the base and let the gentle hum fill the room. I raised a questioning eyebrow at her.

"A ... a vibrator, Miss."

And do you own one?"

"Not like that Miss. That's why I was confused. Mine is not metal and shiny."

"But yours is ...?"

She blushed a deep crimson before replying. "Its pink and plastic, Miss."

I found her blush quite endearing, and I smiled at her to encourage her.

"And what do you use your ... err ... 'pink and plastic' for, may I ask?"

Her blushed deepened even more. "For when I play with myself, Miss." Her voice was barely above a whisper.

"To play with yourself," I repeated in a much louder voice. If a hole had appeared in the carpet next to her, I was sure she would have jumped straight in. unfortunately for her, no hole appeared, and she had to suffer the amused looks of the other two pets. I turned to the other two pets and addressed coral first.

"Is yours 'pink and plastic' as well pet coral?"

"No, Miss Laura, it is like yours but black. And ... err ... it is a little bigger."

"Bigger? That sounds interesting. I think you should bring it with you tomorrow. And you, sheba. Describe it to me."

If anything, sheba was blushing even more deeply pink than marisla. "Mine, Miss? Err ... mine is also pink but does not need a battery. It doesn't buzz like that one."

I decided we needed some action, so I stepped up in front of sheba and held the humming toy in front of her frightened eyes. She jumped when I let it softly touch the tip of her nose and she gasped and that made me smile. Keeping her eyes locked with mine I then reached down and used the toy to trace a line between her legs. She gasped again and then moaned and nearly collapsed, struggling to stay on her feet. I stepped back and pointed the toy at the floor directly in front of her.

"Lie down there," I ordered her.

She looked confused and extremely nervous, and I tapped my foot on the floor to show my impatience.

"Do as you're told, girl," I said, raising my voice and taking a step towards her. She dropped to her hands and knees and started to lie down on the soft carpet.

"On your back, stupid girl."

With an almost infinite slowness sheba rolled onto her back. She tried to hide herself behind her hands by covering her pussy with one hand and using the other to hide her nipples. I was beginning to get annoyed with her.

"Hands behind your head ... at once!"

She mewled pathetically but slowly did as she was told. I looked down at her on the floor. She still had her legs firmly closed and she was trembling slightly with fear. I stepped over to pet coral.

"Tell me, coral, when you used your black and even bigger toy when you 'play with yourself,' what are you hoping to achieve?"

"Miss?"

"What effect does it bring?"

"I get excited, Miss. And ... it arouses me?" her voice was at a whisper with her embarrassment.

"It excites and arouses you." I repeated in a much louder voice. Now even coral was blushing and looking nervous. "Could you please demonstrate for us," I said, passing the shiny humming toy to her. She took it from my hand and then looked confused. "Not on yourself but on pet sheba." I gestured to the girl lying before us.

"On ... Miss?"

"Yes, on pet sheba. Show the room the wonders that can come from using such a toy. If you can make her cum then I promise you will be rewarded. Now, do your best."

She was a little nervous but still eager to please as she dropped to her knees beside pet sheba. Without hesitation she reached out and let the tip of the vibrator rest on sheba's mound. The girl whimpered but, as coral started to move the toy around her whimpers began to turn into moans. Sadly, she also clamped the thighs together even more tightly. I beckoned marisla forward and quietly spoke to her.

"I want you to kneel at sheba's feet and spread her feet as far apart as you can. We want coral to get to as much of sheba's cunt as possible."

Grateful to only be playing a minor role she did as she was told at once. It was a struggle as sheba resisted as best as she could but marisla was stronger that she looked. Slowly the feet and then the legs were pushed into a wide vee. I leaned down and spoke quietly into marisla's ear.

"Shuffle forward to get between her legs. Then maybe lift her knees and use them to make her gape wider still."

Meanwhile, coral was already exploring the full extent of sheba's now gaping and very wet pussy and sheba's moans were becoming louder. I could tell she was not far off, and that coral was an expert at what she was doing. I watched as she slipped the tip of the toy inside sheba's pussy. It went in easily with the help of nature's lube that was spilling out of sheba's pussy and making a dark patch on the carpet. The toy went even deeper, and the moans became louder until, suddenly they turned into a sort of shriek and sheba's body convulsed as her orgasm hit. Her cum squirted past the plug of the vibrator and splashed across the floor. Coral looked up at me and grinned. Slowly she pulled the shiny phallus out and raised it to her lips and tasted the other girl's cum. Her tongue carefully cleaned the toy. I leaned down and spoke in her ear.

"Well done, pet coral. Now, time for your reward. Kneel either side of her head and let your pussy rest on her mouth. She should know to be grateful. Keep the toy on her clit. Maybe she can have another orgasm."

I moved and knelt next to marisla who was still holding sheba's knees apart although this was no longer necessary and there was a willingness on sheba's part to keep them spread. I put a hand behind marisla's head and pushed forward gently. She turned her head and looked at me with alarm when she realised what I was making her do. her eyes were pleading with me.

"Miss Laura ... I've ... I've never ... with a girl, Miss."

"Well, no time like the present," I told her pushing her further down and forward.

She knew that resistance would be futile and might result in a punishment of some sort, so she reluctantly allowed me to press her face into sheba's soaking and oozing pussy.

"Fingers and tongue, marisla, help coral make her cum again."

I shuffled back and then sat, leaning against the wall. Tansy dropped to sit beside me and together we watched the group at play.

"I must admit," said Tansy quietly, "I am a little jealous. What wouldn't I give to be the one lying there being served and also serving."

"I'm sure we'll have plenty of opportunity to enjoy such things in the days to come. If you have any ideas on their training, please let me know. You are my assistant and my equal in this."

The tableau before us was beginning to become more animated. Pet sheba was starting to thrash wildly under the ministrations of the vibrator and marisla's newly found vigour with her tongue and lips. I could also see her fingers sliding in and out as she finger-fucked the cunt under her care. There was a muffled scream from sheba as she came for a second time and Tansy and I giggled as she squirted almost violently. Spray showered to all corners. I even felt some land on my legs, and I was six feet away.

Then, to top it all, I saw coral tense up. Her back arched and stiffened pushing her small but pert tits up. She let out a long and very loud, "AAAAAAAAAA" almost a scream as she came, leaking her cum all over sheba's face. To be fair she didn't stop her work as I could see her jaw working between coral's thighs. She was obviously drinking in as much of coral's juices as she could. Coral slowly softened and she collapsed forward to lie across sheba with her head next to marisla's. I looked at Tansy and smiled with a satisfied pleasure. My first experiment at teaching trainees had gone better than I had expected. In addition the mosaic of three sweaty bodies entangled together, two black and one white, was a beautiful sight, one of the best I had ever seen.

To be continued ...