The Holiday Ch. 08

Story Info
New career opportunities open up.
3.1k words
4.52
1.9k
1

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 09/13/2023
Created 07/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was most reluctant to rouse the two sleeping beauties on my bed, but I felt I had to. There was much I needed to discuss with Tansy for a start. Fortunately, she was the first to open her eyes and I motioned to be quiet and pointed to her and then to the veranda. Without another word I went back out. It would be good to put off talking with mum for a while.

Sat back in the fresh air I started to reflect on everything that had happened. I had big decisions to make, the easiest of which was whether to take the job or not. Let's face it, I would be a fool not to. Ideally it would be with Tansy following me around training to follow in my footsteps. The second, and more difficult decision was what to do with mum. That would require more thought.

I was interrupted in my thoughts by Tansy appearing at the door, a concerned look on her face. She still wore the pink strap-on that I had given her and told her to use on mum but was still naked apart from that. I gazed in awe and joy at the sight of her pretty little pert breasts glistening in the sunshine.

"I think its time to take that off, Tansy," I told her, "And then come and join me. I have things to discuss."

Slowly she unbuckled herself from the straps and lowered the plug-in down her legs and stepped out of it. She still looked worried as she took the chair opposite me.

"Is everything okay, Miss Laura?" she asked a bit nervously.

"Everything is fine, Tansy. I didn't see everything that happened in there, but I heard most of it, and what I heard pleased me. I'm proud of you, Tansy."

I watched as her face turned from worried and nervous to relieved and smiling.

"It's just," I continued, "while you were busy... inside, I had a visitor... err... someone I think you know, a Miss Margo?"

Her eyebrows went to the sky when she heard the name mentioned.

"I believe she is your manager and the one who hired your services."

"She is, Miss, and I owe her a great deal for this job."

"She too was impressed by the noises coming from inside the cabin. But that is by the by. The reason she came here was to offer me a job."

"That's wonderful, Miss. Does that mean you'll be staying longer?"

"Yes... if... I decide to accept her offer. She wants me to train some of her girls to be pets for some of the guests. I said I would accept but on one condition."

I hesitated to build up the tension. Tansy was leaning forward desperate to hear more.

"I said I would agree if, and only if, I could have you to train as a pet owner. To work beside me, and not under me. I think you would fit the roll perfectly. What do you say?"

"Oh, Miss, I'm not sure I'm worthy."

"Well, I am, especially after what I witnessed and, more importantly, heard of the goings on earlier I am persuaded and convinced. However,... two things that must change with you." She again looked concerned. "First, you are now my equal and so you must address me only as Laura and ditch the Miss. You, on the other hand will always be addressed as Miss Tansy by those we are training. Okay?"

"Err... yes... err... Laura."

"Secondly, as a trainer of pets and of owners, I would expect you to be covered at all times. It's what brought me to the attention of Miss Margo. So, I expect the same of you, but... nice as your uniform and very safe bikini is, what is needed is something a little, shall we say sexier, a little skimpier. Do you have anything suitable? If not I'm sure Miss Margo will cover the expense at the shop."

"Oh, Miss... sorry, Laura I shall try my best to find something."

"We have a meeting with Margo tomorrow morning, so I expect it sorted by then. I'm sure you will be invited to attend. But now, I am going to sit for a while by the pool and think up plans for the next few weeks."

"And I must go and visit Miss Margo, and then the shop."

"I suggest you get back in uniform then."

She blushed and dashed back into the cabin. It seems she had forgotten that she was naked, on the veranda, in full view of any passing guest. I was sure that, over the next few weeks she would become more aware of herself in her surroundings. At least, I hoped she would.

I spent the rest of the day under a sunshade at the pool. Most of the time I pretended to be sleeping to avoid any disturbance, but the fact was I spent all afternoon thinking and planning. By the end I had decided finally what to do about mum. She was an ideal holiday companion, but the truth was that I was now no longer on holiday. I tried to feel sad but could honestly only manage relief. I would send her home. I had brought her on an unforgettable holiday, unthinkable a few months ago and she ought to be happy about that. Now it was back to her rainy and not quite so warm home. I was sure she had friends who would console her as well as be jealous of her for where she had been. But I now had work to do and more important things to concentrate on.

On the way back to the cabin I dropped off at the hotel on the odd chance that Margo would still be there, but she had already left for the day. However, a very pretty young girl, her secretary or assistant I'm not sure of her title, gave me a message. Tomorrow I would be meeting three of the staff who had volunteered to train as pets. I was also given a plastic card that allowed me to buy, within reason, anything I might need, so I decided to head for the shop. I bought a few items I thought I might need for the morrow. Generally, pets are not a very expensive thing to keep. At home it is mostly their lodging and food, neither of which would be a problem here. I did buy a new riding crop as one in the hands of an owner always conveys an air of authority. I know I already had one in my special case of toys back at the cabin, but I thought I deserved a treat. This new one was tipped by a pair of supple leather tongues that made a lovely noise when used. I charged that to my account and not to the hotel plastic I used for the other items.

Back at the cabin I tried to explain the change in my circumstance to mum and, as I had feared she got upset and started crying and pleading, both of which I detest so I simply stated that my mind had been made up and that she would be leaving tomorrow. I almost didn't take her for dinner but in the end relented once she promised to stop making such a fuss. I had a lovely dinner and made sure mum got her favourites in the pet room. I had forgotten to have lunch, so I was starving. When we got back to the cabin, I made mum sleep on the floor as punishment for her previous behaviour and because I needed a good night's sleep to be ready for the morning. When I woke it was early and I got up and showered.

I decided to wear my yellow bikini for the meeting. It was very slightly less daring than the red one but only just. I wanted to make the best impression on both Miss Margo but also on the three prospective trainees.

I nudged mum awake with my foot and told her I was about to leave for the meeting. I had arranged for her to get the ferry over to the mainland and she should be sure to catch it. I had her booked on flights that would take her home so gave her tickets I had printed out ready. I felt mean and cruel just sending her off like that, but I now had more important responsibilities to concern me. I walked out of the door without a backward glance.

I arrived at the main building just before my due time and made my way to Miss Margo's office. Her pretty secretary welcomed me with a strange deference and asked me to go straight in. I knocked on the door and then opened it. Margo was sitting behind her desk, and she looked up and waved me in with a beaming smile.

"Laura, how delightful to see you. I hope you have come with good news?"

"Well, I have decided to accept your offer if that was the news you were hoping to hear."

"It was indeed, and I am delighted. There will be a little necessary paperwork to fill in but that can wait... now I am sure you would like to meet your new trainees."

She leaned forward and pressed a button on her desk intercom.

"Can you send the girls in please."

"Certainly, Miss Margo." Came the metallic voice.

The office door opened and, much to my surprise and pleasure, Tansy walked in followed by three girls. Tansy had taken my request to heart and was now wearing a new bikini. Still in the standard staff white but very much sexier, barely covering her pretty perky tits and only just concealing her pussy. I smiled and nodded my approval, and she smiled back. The three girls behind her wore the standard staff safe bikini. Two of them were local girls but one, to my surprise, was white and looked to be European. A nice variety I thought.

"Line up in front of the desk girls," Margo ordered them. And they shuffled forward and did so. "This is your trainer, Miss Laura," she told them indicating me, and you have already met Miss Tansy who will be helping with your training."

All three did a sort of curtsey toward me and then turned and did the same to Tansy. I found it highly amusing but managed to suppress a giggle.

"I am sure you will want to get started on teaching them some basic rules," said Margo, "I have made sure the pet room next to the restaurant is free for the day and you will not be disturbed. We will need it again later during dinner of course but until then..."

"That's very generous of you Margo and thank you. I agree the sooner we get started the better," I held up the carrier back from the shop that I had brought with me, "I have a few items that I wish them to see and experience as part of their initial training."

"Then get to it, and have fun, especially you three," said Margo waving her arms at the three nervous women in front of her desk."

"Thank you, Margo," I replied and made my way to the door, "can you bring them please Miss Tansy." Trusting that they would do as they were told I left the office and headed to the pet room. It was a pleasant enough room with little decoration to distract. The wall and ceiling were a plain sky blue, and the floor was carpeted with grass green carpet. I stood back against one wall and pointed to an area a few feet in front of me.

"Line up there, ladies... quickly now" I told them with a voice I hoped contained authority. They scuttled into place. Tansy stood to one side her arms folded trying to look stern. I stepped up to the first of the trainees.

"Name?"

"I'm Coral." She replied.

"I'm Coral... what?" I demanded.

She looked confused.

"I am Miss Laura and will always be referred to as either Miss or Miss Laura. My assistant is Miss Tansy and will also be referred to as Miss Tansy or Miss. Is that understood?"

I watched as three heads with frightened faces nodded silently.

"I said... Is. That. Understood?"

"Yes Miss Laura," finally came the jumble of answers.

"So Coral, let us try again. What is your name?"

"C... Coral, Miss Laura."

"Much better, pet Coral and such a pretty name." I stepped back after stroking her cheek gently. I saw a smile flash across her face as I stepped sideways to the next pet.

"And you are?"

"B... Bathsheba, Miss Laura."

"Good girl, although your name is a little awkward. I think you will be pet Sheba, understood?"

Yes, Miss, thank you Miss."

I stroked her hair before stepping back and gesturing to Tansy. She stepped in front of the white girl. The girl was small, and Tansy loomed over her.

"And you are?" she asked curtly.

"I'm Marisla, Miss Tansy."

"Good girl," responded Tansy and then following my lead she caressed her shoulder with a gentle touch.

"Well, girls that was your first lesson. Now we know who we all are I'm sure we'll get along wonderfully. Who can tell me what this is?"

I had reached into my bag and taken out a collar I had bought from the shop the previous day. I held it up for them all to see. I took a step closer to Coral.

"What about you, Pet coral? Do you know?"

"I... it's a collar, Miss Laura."

"And what do you know about them?"

"They are given to you when you become a pet, Miss?"

"And here begins the second lesson. Listen up girls, this is important."

I waited until I knew I had their complete attention before I continued.

"Coral was very nearly right but at the same time was very wrong. A collar is never, and I repeat, never given. It is only ever offered. It must be accepted by the would-be collar wearer. It is always their choice."

I stepped toward coral holding the collar open.

"coral, I offer you this collar. It is up to you to accept it."

I saw coral swallow hard, and she could barely speak but just managed to whisper, "Yes, Miss Laura, I accept it."

"And you do so of your own free will?"

"Yes, Miss Laura."

"Then please allow me, pet coral."

Delicately I placed the collar around her neck and fastened the buckle. I felt her shift under my touch, and she seemed to stand more upright and with a sense of pride. I let her enjoy her moment before taking a second collar from the bag and moving to stand in front of pet sheba. We went through the same ritual, and she too seemed keen to accept her new status. I passed a third collar to Tansy who then used the words to pet marisla. Both Tansy and I stepped back to admire all three of our new pets. Then, once more I reached into my carrier bag. I pulled out a lead and held it up for the three of them to see.

"And what of this?" I asked them.

They were all silent, so I stepped forward and clipped it onto pet coral's collar.

"And now?"

Still silence. I held up the loose end and waved it at them in annoyance at their silence.

"Fuck, girls, this is important. Whoever holds this end controls the pet. I am holding the end of the lead attached to pet coral's collar. That means she must obey my every wish."

I took out another lead and stepped sideways to attach it to pet sheba's collar. I took a third one out and passed it to Tansy who stepped forward and clipped it to pet Marisla.

"Now, pet marisla belongs to Miss Tansy. If she gave me her end of the lead that control passes to me. None of you has any say in this. Your keeper or owner has total control over who possesses you. I hope you are now beginning to understand some of your duties."

All three pets were now starting to look confused and a little perplexed. I feared that an explanation of their duties had been a bit vague until now.

"Okay, one last chance. Do any of you three wish me to remove your collars. Just say 'yes' and you will be free to leave and resume your previous duties as emplyees of this hotel."

I paused for a long while and watched as that choice slowly went through their heads. I was expecting at least one to jump at the bait I was offering but was astonished when none of them did.

"Well, the choice was there but I am delighted that none of you chose it. That is now the end of it, the choice will not be offered again. Now, STRIP!"

I shouted that last command and they all jumped.

"Up to now you have been able to hide behind your hotel issued uniforms but now you are trainee pets. And pets do not wear clothes. Pets are always naked to show that they are available at all times and in all places. So, do as you're fucking told and STRIP!"

I leaned back against the wall behind me, Tansy standing next to me. We both watched closely as three naked women slowly became revealed to us. All three then stood, cowering slightly, trying unsuccessfully to cover themselves with their hands.

"Okay, next lesson is... presentation and posture,"I told them, my voice severe and commanding. They all looked at me nervously. "Backs straight and hand clasped either on or behind your heads. This is the proper position for a pet to be. GO, girls!"

Their reaction wasn't quick but at last they all stood more or less as commanded in position. I looked carefully at all three. Each needed a small correction a t least. I stepped forward, swishing my new crop through the air. I went to pet coral first. she was trying her best to be obedient. I walked around her trailing the double leather tongues of the crop across her skin as I did so. I lifted her boobs and tweaked her nipples with my fingers as I used the crop to tap lightly one her arse cheeks. I could see her tremble. I cupped her pussy and she was already flowing, her juices already flowing down the inside of her thighs.

"Well done pet coral, you have obviously thought deeply about you future role," I paused to allow her to appreciate the praise, "whereas you... pet sheba, have not!"