The Holiday Discovery Ch. 04

Story Info
Anna goes out for an adventure. Things get a bit naughty.
2.2k words
4.37
19.9k
7

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 01/02/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tach14
tach14
35 Followers

It's been a few days since Anna and her mother had their little incident. Anna has gone to the bathroom, pee that is, without any problems or accidents the last few days as well. She also hasn't eaten the popcorn that usually gets things going.

Anna wakes up from a long nights rest and slides out of bed stretching. She's been cooped up at home for too long. "I think I'll get out of the house today and maybe go visit a park or something" Anna thought making her way downstairs for breakfast. Her mother has left for work and her father is making a nice breakfast for her and the little siblings before they start their day. "Hey good morning Dad what's for breakfast?" Anna yawns watching him cook.

"Morning Anna I'm making some eggs and bacon for everyone. Feel free to get some pancakes as well" he replies. Anna steps in a helps him finish up before sitting down for breakfast. She makes a full plate with eggs, bacon, and pancakes with syrup. Anna eats her breakfast quickly and heads towards the basement before going to get ready for the day.

Anna takes the stair down to the basement. "Let's see if there's more popcorn down here" she thought looking in the regular spot. "Some of it's missing! Maybe mom did have a handful" Anna thought taking a scoop for herself. "I haven't gone in a few days so hopefully some of this special popcorn gets things moving" Anna says to herself going back upstairs to get dressed for the day eating her popcorn.

Anna sighs opening her closet trying to decide what to wear for the day. She grabs a pink thong and bra to put on. Then she grabs a pair of tight skinny jeans and a warm green flannel for her walk. Anna gets washed up and dressed then grabs a water bottle and jacket before walking out to her car. "Alright now this park should be pretty empty since it's a weekday. Maybe I'll pee outside while I'm in the forest" Anna thought getting a little turned on. She takes a long drink of her water and starts her car. The park is about twenty minutes away so it's not a bad drive.

Anna pulls out of her driveway feeling rather full and ready to walk off that breakfast. She sips her water as she drives to the park. Anna enjoys this park because it has a few paths through a wooded area and also some nice clearings where the park district have put of jungle gyms etc. there's also a facility that has a few bathrooms and a little information center. It hasn't been maintained or updated in a long time.

"I haven't been to this place since the summer" Anna thought as she turns off the road and into the parking lot. There's around five other vehicles in the lot as well. "Hmm well I'm sure I could still go pee in the woods, especially since it's so nice out" she thought feeling more naughty as she finishes her water and locks her car.

Anna's bladder is now filling up from the water she had this morning as she starts down one of the trails. It's a cloudy day and luckily not too cold or windy, especially since it's winter. There's some small patches of snow in shady spots as well. There's a good amount of trees and even though all the leaves are all gone it's still kinda tricky to see far into the forest. Anna makes her way down the mulch trail feeling a bit of pressure growing from her jeans fitting tight against her bladder. "Uh I'm going to need to go soon. I'm sure I'll find a nice clearing somewhere" Anna thought reaching down and rubbing her crotch through her jeans.

As Anna continues her trek down the path, her urge to pee reaches the point where she has to stop and cross her legs. "Mmm I'm really desperate to go now I guess I'll just have to quick find a suitable place off the trail" she mutters to herself grabbing her crotch while starting to do the pee dance. Her brown hair bounces along with her as she continues to walk and hobble forward until there's a little clearing next to the trail. With a hand between her legs she hobbles towards to spot feeling a few drops of warm pee escape into her thong.

"Oh I'm so close!" Anna sighs unbuttoning her tight jeans. She stumbles towards a tree and yanks her pants down. She squats with her back against the tree and pulls her thong aside just in time as her bladder gives in. Her pee streams down turning a patch of snow yellow. She breathes a big sigh of relief reaching a hand down to her pussy. Anna slowly starts fingering herself letting out a quiet moan. She picks up the pace due to the cold air and Anna gets closer to an orgasm. "Mmmmm I'm gonna cum! Ah hmph oh yes!" Anna gasps feeling her orgasm shiver through her body.

She slowly gets up and readies herself to continue her walk. Anna lets out a low fart as she gets back on the trail. "Ugh I thought I wouldn't have to poop until later today. Great now I'll have to wait until I can find a bathroom because there's certainly no toilet paper out here" Anna thought rolling her eyes. She doesn't mind the situation too much since her urge to go isn't too bad yet. Her bowels are definitely full so she knows she might not have as much time as she expected.

As Anna walks down the trail enjoying the trees and quiet nature she has a few more farts. Then Anna stops and lets one lose, Mmmmm rrrrrp! "Oooh I definitely need to get to a toilet soon" She whispers to herself. That was definitely a pre-poop one and increased her need to go. "Well I'm about ten or fifteen minutes away from the end of this trail and it comes out pretty close to those bathrooms so that's probably better than doubling back" she thought starting her journey out of the woods.

Anna treads carefully pausing every time she needs to fart just in case. This happens a few times until she really needs to clench her anus to hold in her poop. "Oh no I've got to go now!" Anna whines as her anus struggles to hold back her full bowels. Another warm fart escapes as she continues her way down the trail. She is a few minutes away from making out towards the bathrooms. Now she worries if she'll even make it to there, "oh my gosh I'm so close! I'm about to mess my jeans and my thong won't even help hold everything in place" she nervously thought.

Anna freezes after another few steps. Her tiring anus opens as she feels a thick turd beginning to poke it's way out of her ass. "Uuuh oh c'mon just a little further" Anna gasps reaching back to help hold it in. The thick turd is renting out her little pink thong, which doesn't help her situation. Anna groans as she stumbles forward at the end of the trail. She's losing the battle and her anus is barely Holding back her load.

Anna clenches again, but it causes the end of the turd to get pinched off getting stuck against her thong and between her butt cheeks. She shivers at the feeling hoping her jeans aren't getting smeared with her poo. Anna is closing in on the bathroom facilities. She stumbles closer as her anus gives in again as the wide log of a turd forces her anus open. "Just a few more steps I'm almost there. I'm gonna make it" Anna sighs. Her face wrinkles in desperation as she waddles towards to women's toilets.

The bathroom facility at the park has the women's and men's next to each other built into a large gazebo like shelter. The door creeks as Anna pulls it open. The women's bathroom has stalls. There's only a few dim lights that flicker occasionally. The stalls have flimsy doors and the walls have some graffiti etc. covering them. "Ugh they really should take care of this place" she whines as she stumbles into the closest stall.

She closes the door fumbling with the old lock. Anna finally locks it, unzips her jeans and immediately sits down on the toilet. The long waited relief flows over Anna. "Ooh I just barely made it" she deeply sighs relaxing her anus as a large turd pushes aside her thong aside and splashes into the bowl. Another warm turd stretches her ass as Anna steadies herself on the toilet. She eventually realizes that her thong is still on and quickly pulls it down. It's stained brown in a back but nothing too serious. Anna also cleans out the bottom of her jeans with some toilet paper, which luckily aren't too dirty.

She's still attempting to empty her bowels as she stops cleaning out her jeans. There's only a little bit of paper left. As Anna reaches for another few squares, the flimsy holder slides out and falls to the floor. "What the?! Hey what happened?" Anna gasps grabbing the holder. As she looks back a dick enters through the hole where the toilet paper was. It has cash wrapped around it held to together with a rubber band. Anna grunts as another turd slides out into the toilet. "Um hello... what's this?" Anna stutters finally finished pooping.

There is no reply from the stranger. Anna leans closer to it. Observing the thick cock. She slowly took the rubber band off and removed the money. There was eighty dollars in twenties folded up. "Oh my gosh imagine the gas money, popcorn, or other stuff I can get with this" Anna thought calming down and a bit more turned on. She reaches forward and slowly strokes the cock with one hand. The bulging cock pulses in her hand as she tugs it a little faster.

Anna slides off the toilet and gets on her knees to sit on her heels. She slows down and strokes just the shaft. Leaning in, she kisses the tip of the cock, feeling it quiver. Her mouth opens just a little as she swirls her tongue around the tip teasing it. Anna continues to drool and make a mess of a make out session with cock teasing it. She opens her mouth even wider sliding the think juicy cock in her mouth slurping it as she brings her lips to mid shaft with each suck.

Anna grunts a little feeling some pre cum dribble on her tongue. She quickly pauses and moans, "mmm are you gonna cum soon? I'll let you cum on my face." Her pussy is very wet and she reaches down beginning to finger herself. Anna flicks her hair back before continuing to slurp this strangers dick. It's an exciting and naughty experience and Anna is definitely not regretting almost having an accident.

She fingers her pussy faster as her lips suck and slide up and down the cocks shaft. Anna feels the cock start to pulse harder and noticeably quiver a lot more. "He's gonna cum really soon and so am I" Anna thought as she continues to play with her pussy feeling a wet and hot orgasm getting closer. She hears a moan from the other side of the wall. Anna stops sucking the cock and aims it at her face as she quickly strokes it. Her other hand goes into her pussy causing her legs to shake and and bring to an edge of another orgasm.

The cock pulses again not able to hold back it's big load as it begins to shoot out thick and creamy ropes of cum onto Anna's forehead, cheeks, nose and mouth. She gasps as it covers her face and Anna then grunts and moans loudly as an orgasm shivers through her body. She stops stroking the bulging cock and it slowly disappears into the hole. Anna takes a moment to regain her thoughts before putting the toilet paper holder back in place.

Anna takes the remaining toilet paper and carefully wipes the cum off her face. The tosses the wad of paper into to the toilet flushing it. As she begins to pull up grr jeans Anna remembers she forgot to wipe her ass. "Oh please let the other stalls have some toilet paper!" She thought pulling her jeans and thong almost all the way up before hobbling out to check the other stalls. The second one someone must have thought it would be funny to toss the roll into the toilet after they used it themselves. "Uh c'mon! There better be some in the last one" Anna thought nervously opening the stall door.

It creeks open and the holder is empty, but the ledge behind the toilet has an almost empty roll. "Oh thank goodness this'll have to do" she cries. Anna cleans herself up the best she can and walks out of the restroom. "I think that's enough fun for this morning. Now I'll have the rest of the day to relax, with an extra eighty dollars to my name" Anna smiles getting back into her car.

tach14
tach14
35 Followers