The Holiday Discovery Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tach14
tach14
36 Followers

Jane exits the bathroom and leaves Anna to clean up. She goes back to her room and gets out an older pair of light blue pajama shorts and top for Anna, and she puts on a skin tight red plaid onsie that has a flap that can be unbuttoned in the back. Jane returns to the bathroom and knocks. Anna opens the door and just peaks her head out since she's completely naked. "I'm all clean!" Anna smiles.

"Here our these on!" Jane giggles as she tosses the pajama set at Anna. She then trots back to her room.

"Um thanks Jane..." Anna class after her. She first pulls on the light blue pj top. It fits pretty well, but it's a little see through. "Probably from being washed so many times I guess" Anna thought now grabbing the pajama shorts. She holds them up and taking a closer look they look more like booty shorts. "I'm sure Jane this on purpose. She knows I've got a bigger ass than she does. How will I fit in these?" Anna thought sliding them up her legs. She struggles to pull the tight shorts up. Her prefect round butt cheeks hang out the bottom and the shorts wedgie up her butt crack as well. "Well this will have to do" Anna smiles nervously in the mirror as she gathers her things and leaves. She opens Jane's door to see Jane laying on the bed in a red plaid onsie, but the back flap that covers the rear is down.

"C'mon in Anna" Jane purrs getting up. "Mmm I love those shorts on you" She says walking over grabbing Anna's ass with both hands. Jane pulls her close. Feeling Anna's warm breath on her skin. She leans forward kissing her. Anna reaches up groping Jane's boobs caressing them. Anna moans as Jane squeezes her butt groping her plump cheeks.

Jane and Anna swirl their tongues together kissing deeply. Jane breaks off the kiss and gestures Anna towards the bed. She pulls down Anna's shorts and her top and has her lay down. "I bet you've been just aching to cum all evening huh?" Jane whispers kissing Anna again.

"Uh huh. I have an idea, why don't you turn around and we'll cum together?" Anna whispers kissing Jane back.

"Mmm that's a fun idea" Jane replies getting up. She positions her pussy right over Anna's face and bends down. Anna already has her tongue out reaching out for Jane's wet pussy. Jane finally lowers herself down and starts to kiss and swirl her tongue in Anna's pussy. They both let out moans as their bodies quiver with pleasure.

Anna fucks Jane with her tongue poking it in and out of Jane. Anna begins to thrust her hips up as she feels her urge to cum approaching fast. "Oh Jane I'm gonna cum!"

"Mmmm me too!" Jane pants as they both begin to orgasm. They continue to swirl their tongues in each others pussies until they both cum all over each other. "Oh my gosh Anna... that was amazing" Jane sighs getting up and laying down next to her.

"Mmhmm it really was. Thanks for letting me borrow these pajamas too" Anna smiles curling up with Jane. Anna falls asleep with Jane after an intense day of naughty fun.

tach14
tach14
36 Followers
12