The Holiday Discovery Ch. 07

Story Info
Anna and Jane go to the gloryhole and have a messy bikeride.
3k words
4.49
21.7k
7

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 01/02/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tach14
tach14
35 Followers

(I am sorry for this latest addition taking so long as I am rather busy. I would like to do another story or two featuring just Jane and just Anna either before they got close or while they've been away at school. Thank you for reading and comments on this story and my other works are appreciated. Enjoy!)

*****

Anna and Jane are back home from college and are both at home for their summer break. They survived the rest of their semester and have been busy with work this summer and have only seen each other a handful of times. Today Jane has plans for them to go for a bike ride at the park and then see where the day takes them from there.

Anna has just finished up getting ready to go when she hears a knock on her front door. She opens the door and it's Jane. "Hey Jane! Oh hey your biking outfit looks really cute today" Anna exclaims quickly checking her out. Jane has her straight blonde hair up, brighter in the summer, in a high ponytail. She's wearing a red low cut tank top that barely keeps her larger boobs in place and tiny nylon shorts that are white. They barely cover her perky yet bouncy ass. She's going braless, which Anna already notices, and is just wearing a dark blue thong that could be seen through her shorts up close. "You look all ready to go! Water bottle and everything huh" Anna says smiling.

"Oh yeah I'm so excited for this! I'm glad you like my outfit too" Jane blushes looking away and slightly pushes her breasts together. "I'm glad to spend some more time with you and hopefully we can do some more fun stuff as well" Jane smiles and Anna as she watches her go into the garage to get her bike. Today Anna is wearing a white tank top and sports bra, tiny bright pink shorts which leave a bit of her round and bubbly ass hanging out the bottom. She's wearing peach colored bikini cut panties that leave a bit of a naughty visible panty line on her ass. Something for anyone especially Jane to peek at.

"I think we will have a great time, especially since my folks decided to go on a trip this weekend and took my younger siblings" Anna winks and smirks. "I told them I had to work so I needed to stay behind this time, but I don't feel super guilty since I get you all to myself" Anna bites her lip as she walks her bike next to Jane. She leans over and kisses Jane twirling her tongue in her mouth quickly as she squeezes her ass. Anna breaks the kiss and giggles, "I think I'm all set!"

"Me too" Jane stutters blushing again. "Um Anna?" Jane says a bit timidly. "I've been feeling a bit dirty and I actually could really use some quick cash. Do you think that the place at the park you talked about is still there? If so can we try it? Before we take off through the whole park?" Jane looks up at Anna already turned on thinking about it with a cute pleading look on her face.

"Oh do you mean the glory hole Jane? That sounds very thrilling" Anna breathes excitedly. "We can check it out and start there" she replies kicking up her kick stand. "Follow me!" Anna yells taking off towards the park.

Coincidentally, both girls haven't been able to relieve their bowels yet this morning. Anna ate a large breakfast as usual and it is still digesting. Jane has been so excited and looking forward to spending time with Anna she barely had time to pee as she was picking out the perfect outfit.

Jane is pedaling at a relaxing pace behind Anna. "Oh my gosh her ass is fucking perfect. Not too big and not super small. It's practically making her bike seat disappear! Hopefully I can see her bubble butt soon enough" Jane thought slightly grinding her pussy into the bike seat between each push of the pedal.

Anna makes sure to hit every bump, crack, stick or anything on the sidewalk on their trip to the park just to make her ass bounce and jiggle so Jane could possibly stare. A squirrel ran out from a bush in front of Anna. She slows down a little and hears Jane gasp, "oh my!" dramatically slams on her breaks.

"I think I am causing quite a distraction" Anna thought not saying a word. She brushes her curly brown hair back as they coast into the park grounds. She notices her belly is pretty full from her hearty breakfast, but doesn't think much of it. "Hey Jane is just over there" Anna calls behind her pointing to the bathrooms. Jane nods and follows her.

They slow their bikes down and stop outside of the park bathrooms where they lock them up. It's a nice day outside. Mostly sunny with a few clouds and a lovely breeze. The parking lot has a few cars so it's surprisingly not that busy this morning. Anna looks over to Jane and says, "are you sure you're up for this? It's kinda nasty in there" Anna says warning Jane not wanting her to freak out.

"I think l'll be just fine. I'm pretty excited actually" Jane purrs kissing Anna on the cheek. Anna dismounts from her bike and leads Jane into the women's bathroom. The stalls are still in poor shape but the lights have been fixed. Anna carefully opens the door that had the glory hole in it last time. She pulls Jane in and locks it. It is a tight fit in the stall. "I'm what do we do now Anna?" Jane whispers looking around the toilet and the wall.

"Last time I just was using the toilet at the toilet paper holder popped off" Anna whispers back. "In the mean time I think we can entertain ourselves" Anna says pulling Jane close kissing her deeply while running her hands down to Jane's butt. She squeezes hard and thrusts her tongue around Jane's. Jane moans loudly as she slips her hands into Anna's tight pink shorts to grope Anna's ass. They start slowly dry humping each other both getting very wet and dampening their panties.

All of a sudden there a thud on the ground as the toilet paper holder falls off. It was loud since there isn't any toilet paper on there to begin with. Both girls jump and break from their make out trance. "Look Anna there's a... a dick" Jane trails off seeing a seven inch cock emerge into view.

"I told you and look there's money wrapped around it again!" Anna whispers back. "I'll go first and do the talking" she says to Jane getting down on her knees. Anna careful removes the money from the stiff cock. It's eighty dollars again. Anna clears her throat, "um mister? I have a friend that will also take care of you as well. Can she also get cash?" Anna purrs

A low voice replies, "yes that's fine, but she must swallow since it's their first time." Then another eighty dollars falls through the hole and Anna hands it to Jane.

"Mmmm watch this," Anna whispers as she begins to kiss and stroke the bulging penis. She slowly opens her mouth wider and slides it into her mouth. Going slowly at first, she slurps and twirls her tongue around the tip teasing and making the cock pulse. Trying to get some pre cum, Anna slurps the shaft down into her mouth a little deeper.

Jane's thong is very wet and had all to do to keep her fingers from sliding into her warm tight vagina. She bites her lip in anticipation of wanting to try it and also wanting to make Anna cum eventually.

Anna is back to teasing the tip again when the bulging cock shutters and pre cum dribbles onto her tongue. Anna sucks harder and begins to him jerk off and suck faster. There's a light muffled groan from the other side of the wall as a warm slimy gush of cum fills her mouth. Anna manages to swallow some of it, but some ropes of warm cum dribble down her cheeks and chin falling onto her breasts and white top. She leans back panting and catching her breath. Anna slowly stands up next to Jane trying to lick up the remaining cum, and is sort of successful. "That was so thrilling," Anna breathes feeling turned on. "I believe it's time for you to get down there now Jane" She whispers.

"This so naughty and dirty Anna. I kinda like it though," Jane whispers excitedly getting down on the bathroom stall floor waiting patiently for the cock to return. A few moments later it's back, but not as hard as it was the first time. She looks quickly at Anna then back the the semi hard cock. Jane takes a hand and wraps her soft fingers around the base of the shaft, slowly tugging on it. She feels it begin to stiffen with each slow stroke. Jane leans in scooting herself closer and gently kisses the tip. The cock slightly perks up a bit more. Jane proceeds to get the cock harder and picks up the pace. Soon she puts the whole thing in her mouth. Jane groans is she slurps and licks the mysterious dick. Jane feels the pulsing pick up and then the cock shoots warm ropes of cum into her mouth filling it up. "Mmm oh!" Jane muffles barely swallowing it all up. She catches her breath and looks up in time to see a roll of cash fall into her lap and the hole filled in.

"So what did you think?" Anna whispers smiling. She's very turned on by whole situation. Anna helps Jane up and they leave the bathroom stall. Jane takes a moment to reply as they reach their bicycles.

"That was so thrilling! My heart is still pounding Anna!" Jane replies stuffing the cash down her shirt. As she mounts her bike, Jane realizes how full her bowels are as she recalls not taking her usual morning poop. "Ugh I had Mexican last night too. I hope Anna decides to make it a short ride" Jane thought discretely rubbing her stomach.

"I'm glad and now you've got some extra cash too" Anna giggles also getting on her bike. She notices an urge to relieve her bladder is building as she rests on her bike seat. Anna also feels an urge to poop, but it's nothing serious. "let's make a lap around the park and then maybe go back to my place?" Anna suggests.

"Um yeah that works for me" Jane replies disappointed that it will be a longer trip.

"How about you lead us back Jane? I want to enjoy the view too" she smirks groping Jane's ass on the bike seat.

"Ugh I bet you would enjoy it wouldn't you?" Jane sarcastically scoffs while smiling. She shoves off and starts pedaling along the bike path. Jane bends over slightly causing her tight shorts to ride up a little more showing off her ass to Anna. This movement puts some pressure on Jane's bowels. She feels a need to fart building, but she squeezes her anus tight and holds it back for now. "Oh boy I forgot how Mexican food really takes a toll on my insides" Jane sighs to herself nervously.

A few moments later the girls are about a quarter of the way through the paved trail. The sun is shining through the clouds on them as they continue pedaling through towards more the wooded area of the park. Anna notices how full her bladder is and is relying on pushing her pussy against the bike seat to help hold in her pee. "I really gotta reach a bathroom soon! I should've gone while Jane was blowing that guy in the stall! I'll have to wait now" Anna shutters feeling the need to pee increase with every bump. She is still gazing and Jane's bubbly ass as it jiggles along as they ride. The blue thong keeps Anna from looking away.

Jane is still leading them a few feet in from of Anna when her urge to fart returns much stronger. She tries to sit up more and force her cheeks shut with the bike seat, but it doesn't work. Jane's bowels rip out a low, juicy, and smelly fart. She breathes of relief trying to keep her composure while maintaining the pace.

Anna notices Jane's awkward movements and definitely picks up on the fart. "Oh my gosh that was surely a pre poop fart. Someone's really gotta go" Anna smirks then breaks the silence, "hey Jane how's it going up there? Maybe we should slow it down a bit?"

Jane nervously replies, "Um actually I really use the bathroom Anna. I'm gonna try and make it to your place." Jane is sweating now as another urge to fart and poop is building.

"Alright Jane lead the way" Anna replies. Her pink shorts are now digging into her bulging bladder. She looks around to see that they are almost two thirds of the way to through the loop. Anna hits a thick twig o the path she didn't notice and a squirt or pee dribbles through her panties and shorts. "Mmmm Jane I really gotta pee. Oh please let's stop at those trees up ahead!" Anna whines.

"Alright Anna you can make it!" Jane replies looking back seeing Anna biking with one hand holding her crotch and one on the handlebars. "I'm not sure if she'll make it!" Jane thought excitedly.

Anna's full bladder sloshes with every pedal push. She clenches and strains herself fighting her urge to release. Then they reach the group of trees. Jane steps off her bike and Anna timidly does the same. Anna crosses her legs as she stumbles behind the cover of trees with Jane in pursuit watching eagerly. "I can't wait anymore Jane it's coming out!" Anna cries trying to reach her shorts but it's too late. Her bladder spasms as a warm stream of pee runs down her legs and pools on the soft grass at her feet. "Oh that's so much better" Anna sighs.

Jane, still watching from behind comes up slowly groping Anna's big ass and kisses her on the neck. "Are you alright Anna?" Jane whispers reaching around feeling Anna's wet pussy.

"Oh yeah much better thank you" Anna purrs turning around kissing Jane back. Jane fingers her faster hearing Anna getting closer to a wet and damp climax. Anna moans and shivers as she cums in Jane's hand. She removes her hand and grabs Anna's butt again.

"Are you feeling a lot better now?" Jane asks as they make their way back to the bikes. Her urge to poop is slightly subsided for that short moment.

"Mmhmm yeah I definitely am thanks" Anna purrs getting back on her bike. They pedal off once again now heading towards the more flat an prairie part of the park where some soccer and sports fields were built, but haven't been maintained in a while. Anna notices Jane wincing and rocking back and forth on her bike seat.

"I've got a stronger urge to fart. Maybe I can carefully let this one out. We're almost back to the start of the park" Jane thought nervously. She tries to slowly relax her tight anus for a second. Her eyes widen as this was a big mistake as a juicy hot and wet fart oozes out through her thong. She quickly clenches her ass again before a large turd tries to force itself out as well. Jane's face is beat red and hoping that Anna didn't notice.

Oh but she did. Anna is gaping at the sight she just witnessed. "Oh my Jane almost lost control of her bowels again. She must be really close to an accident" Anna thought. There's a little brown spot on the white shorts where Jane's slip up oozed through.

They are almost back to the park entrance and the bathrooms are just on the horizon. "Can you make it to the those toilets Jane?" Anna asks enjoying witnessing this struggle.

"Um I hope so I really need to poop Anna! It's pretty bad!" Jane whimpers as she carefully pedals getting closer to a toilet and relief. As they get closer to the bathroom Jane's hope of avoiding a messy accident drops. Four yellow school busses filled with soccer teams has stopped in the parking lot. "Anna look how long those lines are. I try to make it to your place I guess" Jane sighs as her tummy grumbles.

"Wow I didn't know they still playing any sports at this park. I guess you'll have to hold it Jane!" Anna replies trying to hide her excitement. She begins to grind her pussy against her bike seat as she starts to get turned on. "Oh this is so hot I couldn't imagine a better morning. And I didn't make a big mess in the park!" Anna thought biting her lip.

Anna and Jane bike out of the park and are close to their street when Jane whines, "Anna I don't think I can wait anymore oh no!" Jane stops pedaling and coasts and she bends over. Her bowels and stomach protest against her weakening anus that's been straining all morning. Jane can't fight back as a powerful urge to fart again opens her anus. A low hiss of hot gas escapes and she gasps as a warm soft turd pushes it's way out against her thong. Another bigger turd follows pushing the dirty blue thong aside as more and more poop begin to balloon into Jane's now brown shorts.

They coast into Anna's driveway where Jane is still catching her breath. "Whoa Jane you really had to go" Anna purrs helping her off her bike. "C'mon let's get you inside and clean you up" Anna whispers grabbing Jane's hand leading her into her house.

tach14
tach14
35 Followers