All Comments on 'The Holiday Park Incident'

by LJA644

Sort by:
  • 77 Comments
francemanfranceman9 months ago

@bacchant2

I'm not saying a man should be a holy man, an asshole man, a vengeful man,..........but why should a betrayed husband always be loving?

francemanfranceman9 months ago

Thank you for sharing your story even if I'm not a big fan of certain aspects.

Happy Rugby World Cup, even if your team seems disappointing at the moment, you still have good players.

oldtwitoldtwit9 months ago

I really liked how you played this, nicely thought out plot, characters were believable even if the super glue thing was a bit far fetched, but I bet it’s given some ideas as to how to stick it to the cheating other half.

MwestohioMwestohio9 months ago

Would have been much shorter if he used the CCTV from the caravan to enforce the postnup, but not nearly as fun

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bc9 months ago

Given his extreme response to catching them at the van, the police would have dug deeper than in the story. If nothing else, his release of the video secretly recorded would have incriminated him. Otherwise, well structured story with good mix of narrative and dialogue. 4.6*

SkubabillSkubabill9 months ago

Five stars! Just what LW needed an old-fashioned BTB.

GamblnluckGamblnluck9 months ago

Thumbs up... I love it when a plan comes together.

KarnevilKarnevil9 months ago

I'm afraid I didn't actually finish the story, I grew bored after the first page reading about some self professed clever sod trying to outwit his wife. It may have been a classic, unfortunately I'll never know. Its often a problem when writing from the first person POV, you only get half the story, just the thoughts of one person, and if that person isn't a strong enough charecter, as in this case, it becomes tedious. A nice try but sadly it didn't work.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJ9 months ago

He gave her a chance that she didn't deserve, and she blew it. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

jflindersjflinders9 months ago

The plot holes were too much for me to enjoy it. He'd managed to get her to sign the post-nup, gotten proof of her cheating and instead of being happy with that committed a host of criminal offences for which logically he was certain to be caught and jailed and picks her up from the police station with divorce papers already prepared.

If you want the police to look the other way in disinterest you have to make the crimes harmless. In the circumstances the police would be looking into him carefully.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Good story, liked it. He gave her enough chances to stop and she ignored them. The revenge with the superglue was a great touch.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

To be forewarned is to make one aware. Super glue is hard to remove. How did he move them around without them wakening up? Its too bad her mouth wasn't super glued to his cock. Then she wouldn't have anything to say. A good story of precaution and revenge.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Mom and Dad what kind of daughter did you raise? Kudos for the husband being a great detective.

deependerdeepender9 months ago

Lots of popping in this story.

EdgeOfSundownEdgeOfSundown9 months ago

What bacchant2 ment to say is this story isn't a favorite of cream pie connoisseurs....

60022Mallard60022Mallard9 months ago

5 from me.

You can lead a horse to water, but you cannot make it drink, is a well known UK saying. and appropriate to this story.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Neither one of a loving woman… Bacchant2

Four stars, cheers mate

Captcha

Mac_LapuMac_Lapu9 months ago

Ok story.

It flowed well in my opinion.

But I was just having a lot of doubt, I feel it is quite unrealistic the things hubby did...

One was his friend's car. Maybe the police was just too busy to bother themselves with domestic troubles.

And also the sex toys -- even if he paid in cash, the police could have checked the sex toys store around and near the area (I mean there are only so few sex toys store within miles of each other right?) find out where it was bought and question the seller about it. The store might have some CCTV or nearby buildings' CCTV might pick up the car...

I mean too much "holes" for the police to poke into but I guess the cops were really busy to bother.

vanyevanye9 months ago

Says he's trusted his wife, but tracks her phone before her suspects the cheating?

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Nice one. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I did enjoy it but leaving out the fact that they were in some way "assaulted" and nothing said or investigated leaves a huge gap. I mean, superglued cock cage, handcuffed, superglued butt plug...

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x9 months ago

"they were pulling out all the stops to find out where they needed to improve" - I admit that this is a nitpick, but wouldn't the report tell them where they needed to improve?

\

"she did work late, but I always knew about it, and I tracked her phone." - He did that routinely, even before he was suspicious?

\

I'm afraid that I don't see how he wasn't prosecuted for the mayhem.

silentsoundsilentsound9 months ago

Well, a little shallow on the emotional and mental interplay and character development but really good on the plot devices and BTB.

Entertaining. 4*

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

What kind of daft quim signs a post-nuptial agreement, then tells her lover only days later that she thinks hubby is wise to her cheating? She deserved her punishment.

Tomh1966Tomh19669 months ago

Fun but there is no way the cops would not have looked harder. LOTS harder. Still gave you a 5 for the fun.

ImNotanAnonImNotanAnon9 months ago

He gave her enough rope to hang herself and she did!

Bones74Bones749 months ago

Vaguely amusing but as this Loving Wives" sections has been infected with "she cheated and I'm getting revenge" tales, its about as interesting and erotic as listening Kier Starmer drone on.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Well she got what she Deserved. Sure wish they said if they got the butt plugs and chastity off and how and when. I think it would have been more fun if he got him hard, an stuck his cock in to her pussy then glued them together down there. Then glued his hands to her breasts, and if he had really been good, glued their lips together, Super glue is such a fun tool. To bad he didn't love enough to take her back, if she would wear a chastity belt full time, or tell he was ready to fuck her..

GardenshedGardenshed9 months ago

Good story, can’t fix stupid.

des911des9119 months ago

Ouch! Entertaining story with a tough ending. Enjoyed it, thank you

Bargyn1Bargyn19 months ago

Very well written.

MattblackUKMattblackUK9 months ago

A well realised story. Interesting way to discover cheating. 5*.

kelchakelcha9 months ago

Funny revenge. Thanks

Cicero was a great Roman.

Just_WordsJust_Words9 months ago

It's a good story, although I'm not sure how I feel about the super glue. Was it wise of him to show video from the caravan? Doesn't that put him there?

BrentJWBrentJW9 months ago

How dense can she be? She suspects that he knows but then signs the post up and continues her affair.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy9 months ago

She shot herself in the foot!

4

Karn9Karn99 months ago

Good story overall, just a tad bit long winded in the middle.4*

LJA644LJA6449 months agoAuthor

For those of you complaining about the police investigating. He was active at home all day on the internet, his phone was at home all day as was his car. They have to prove him guilty. I could have put a line in the epilogue to explain that, but I thought I had it covered in the story.

Les

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

LJA644 gave enough justification for the revenge. Unfortunately he was very disrespectful to the law enforcement. There would have been an investigation. The cameras, drugs in the coffee and the MC’s bogus computer work would have been discovered. He goes to jail. Prenup is moot as entrapment and wife spends his money having fun with anyone she wants.

26thNC26thNC9 months ago

Really good story. He gave her a second chance to start clean, but, as is the LW way, she had to hit it one more time. She loved him, but just not enough to stop her from cheating. Saying Cicero was a great Roman is just Rhetoric.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Ah, the dreaded ofsted report. 5 stars

Xzy89c1Xzy89c19 months ago

She took him to the cleaners? She was the one with the money though.

Police would take a day or two to arrest him. Gee I wonder what those cameras covered in finger prints are doing here. An attack like this was premeditated and personal to the victims. Either husband or wife. Both would need to be ruled out. No one saw him sneaking around all these places? Cctv?

"I think that the 10 commandments, the Magna Carta and Sikh belief in equality of everyone and whilst trying not to make the mistakes that man keeps making in accordance with Cicero's teachings are a good basic set of standards to live by."

That is some pseudo ~intellectual garbage. Throw in some more unrelated thoughts. Why stop at 4?

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

She came up to me and said, "I'm really sorry, can we have another go."

"I gave you a choice, you chose to cheat." I turned around and walked away.

So, give her a go. Shag her and bag her. Then drop her off.

You don't need to be married to shag the silly cow.

robbo069robbo0699 months ago

The last line gives this 5 stars

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShades9 months ago

Good story. Thanks for your writing.

114FSO114FSO9 months ago

Burn the entitled cunt and her paramor. Serves her right. She had her chance and chose to fuck regardless.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Nicely done , entertaining read . Thanks for posting .

DK . 4 *

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

so some want to pick this story apart. fine, but then be accurate. since when is it illegal to place cameras in your own caravan? pretty sure that is allowed being his property. it's a story people. a story of a very stupid woman who even given a second chance just couldn't put the marriage she claimed to love above the pervy dick she went back too, immediately after signed the post-nup.

BSreaderBSreader9 months ago
As

Good as it gets.

Opinionated1Opinionated19 months ago

The ending felt a bit like , "Frankly Scarlett I don't give a damn"...

I never like the stories where the guy spends an inordinate amount of time and

effort setting up the trap for his un-faithful wife. He probably could have stopped the

affair from going any further with a few very direct words in the beginning

when he discovered the inconsistencies at the trailer. i get it - there wouldn't be a basis

for a LW story if he had, but this thought process is silly and over the top. He never

confronted her with his findings until the very end, and tap danced around any hope

for a reconciiation with his weak post nupt.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

For Opinionated1 - unless you have been there, given someone a second chance and still gotten burned, don’t suggest he should try again.

oldmanbill69oldmanbill698 months ago

Stupid is as stupid does.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

There's no way this guy isn't going to jail (or gaol). Sometimes the revenge fantasies here are quite childish.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I do not like this story. They love, she cheats to have the spice of life instead of finding solution with her husband. He suspect her and create conditions for fights. He spies, give her good choice but life is life, and she continues her stupid affair. Then he does absolutely abnormal things for your beloved. The end is trying to justify all that bad behaviors. Bug not. If you love you do not behave like that.

SKHPSKHP8 months ago

Started out good but the revenge was over the top and a bit childish.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I liked it. This was minor payback for what she already earned. Should have been much worse.

XluckyleeXluckylee8 months ago

Loved it 5 stars from Xluckylee

StruckwrongStruckwrong8 months ago

Of course missing in all this is the fact that people as capable as he is pictured do not give second chances even regarding one night stands, it's 100% over 100% of the time.

The ones women settle for often do but not a high value like he appeared to be. Nada.

Schlouis57Schlouis578 months ago

J'ai adoré contrairement à certains qui trouvent que la vengeance était exagérée. Personnellement tout était justifié. Merci pour ce récit.

tralan69ertralan69er8 months ago

LJA644 Author

RE: For those of you complaining about the police investigating. ... I could have put a line in the epilogue to explain that, but I thought I had it covered in the story. - You did cover it in the story. Some people don't READ, they prefer to SKIM and miss out on things like that.

I enjoyed your story. Thank you and keep writing.

@sbrooks103x

"they were pulling out all the stops to find out where they needed to improve" - I admit that this is a nitpick, but wouldn't the report tell them where they needed to improve? - You are right about the nitpick! What I read was more like where they need the improvement and how to make the improvements to satisfy the inspectors.

\

"she did work late, but I always knew about it, and I tracked her phone." - He did that routinely, even before he was suspicious? - You have a question mark after a statement. How do you know that is what he did?

\

I'm afraid that I don't see how he wasn't prosecuted for the mayhem. - They had no proof, only circumstantial evidence.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

At least her ass was prepared for the fucking she got by being a slut. No sympathy what so ever.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Nice story & glad he didn't allow her to reconcile. As stated in the story, he surmised she's cheating, therefor the post-nup. She chose to continue cheating, hoping to end it too late to save her marriage. "I gave you a choice...", which's something "Struckwrong" didn't appear to understand... or accept. After the signing, all she had to do was to remain faithful, but no.

However, while I enjoyed the tearing of their clothes & the rest, I thought super gluing the butt plugs went a few steps too far. Would've liked it more he goes in while they're all hot & involved, taping some before disrupting her & giving the divorce papers then & there.

And I agree with "tralan69er" below me about the investigator's notes. Every investigation I've been involved with stated the deficiencies. Them "pulling out all the stops" was unneeded- if they read the findings. Overall, 4 stars. Bob

Bri29Bri298 months ago

Definitely one of your best .Made me laugh when your character put all plates etc in wrong places in dish washer my wife always nags me for that.To be honest it was quite a sad tale the wife's betrayal was cruel and spiteful if it was the real world .I really felt for your mc even through he made her pay I still felt bad for him you really hammered home that he was devasted by her actions no matter his retaliation.5⭐️

oldpantythiefoldpantythief8 months ago

The revenge was almost as devious as the stuff the kid in Home Alone movie did to the burglars. I'm satisfied that super glue now has 101 uses, OMG, butt plugs and super glue LOL. Could have been much worse because super glue and skin to skin is a bitch to get undone. Nice story all the same.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

No reconciliation possible after she chose to restart and after the postnup.

tanker_raytanker_ray7 months ago

the super glue was a good touch. cyanoacrylate, which is super glue, is often used in medical and veterinarian applications. a spray version is is still in used in the U.S. Army as a way of closing wounds in the field by binding skin. I wonder how many readers will be inspired enough to use it as in this story. ;) cheers. T.R.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I liked the concept. The details were over the top.

One should always pay attention to details; especially during war and marriage.

The story line was way out of normal Human ability concerning the husband.

down graded to a 3 average. otherwise should of been a five

Norseman123Norseman1236 months ago

At last a man with balls 5*****

FluidswallowerFluidswallower6 months ago

Thank you for a really fun read! !!! LOL!!!

inka2222inka22225 months ago

What an amazing, uplifting BTB. Thank you.

TrainerOfBimbosTrainerOfBimbos3 months ago

This guy really almost blew it by pressing the issue with his wife before he had any solid evidence. Like what if she HAD decided to stop it - he would have known in his heart what she had done but not really been able to do something about it. I guess he's lucky she was just an idiotic slut. Still, the revenge was humorous and largely justified so a solid 4/5 from me.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

5* to the husband's quick thinking

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbiman10 days ago

good, LOL a little overkill with the superglue

AnonymousAnonymous1 day ago

Wow alittle tuff their, I love when they get revenge, but u pushed it alittle there

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLJA644@LJA644
I have asked Denham Forrest if I could use his words as I fully agree with them, for those of you who have not heard of him he is here. https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=998438 he is also 'The Wanderer' I understand that some people do not enjoy my storie...