The Holiday Party: A Continuation

Story Info
One of Santa's elves, and a human, have a tryst.
11.2k words
4.84
2k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Simon Doom (look here for his work!) had a story "The Holiday Party", about a human who had an assignation with an elf. I wondered how that might have progressed, and I asked Simon Doom's permission to explore that, using his characters. He assented, and my continuation of his story follows.

CHAPTER TWO

Jim returned to work after the holidays, Alyasa on his mind. He would be commuting to work, only to glimpse a woman, petite and dark haired, and he would have to do a double take to be sure it was not her. Or, returning from his lunch, he'd hear a musical, high pitched voice from a crowd, and stop in his tracks, eyes searching for her.

She filled his dreams, playing with his desire for her. He'd dream of her lips upon him again, only to awaken with sticky hands and no Alyasa to be seen. It only took a moments reverie, mentally reliving her drinking his spend, for his organ to throb to rigidity in his pants.

Once, he was passing a bakery, and the scent of the freshly baked pastries reminded him of her fresh, faintly alien, scent, which had seemed to linger after she had, as she had put it, "sucked and run" at the holiday party. It became a daily stop for him.

The winter faded into spring, although for Jim, it was as if yesterday Alyasa had visited him. One weekend, he was puttering around in his apartment, organizing his laundry and washing his dishes, when his bell rang. He buzzed his caller in, welcoming a break from his chore filled morning. Shortly, a light knock upon his door called him to answer.

He again beheld her, tight green dress, gathered by the same black belt, legs bare, and gold buckled shoes, her dark blue eyes smiling at him, ever so slightly upswept at the corners. "Hello, Jim! I hope that I didn't take you away from anything important. I put in for some vacation, this being a slow time of the year at the North Pole, and, well, just by luck, I got it! I hope you're pleased to see me."

Jim stuttered a greeting, and waved her inside. Finally, he collected himself enough to form a coherent reply. "Alyasa, I'm very happy to see you! I looked for you, and asked about you, and could not find you! Nobody knew how to lead me to you! Now, you are here again! Can you stay a while?"

She smiled at him, and the room lit up with the radiance of her smile. "Why, Jim, I know that I had told you that I had to get back to work, as we elves are quite busy in the closing days of the Christmas Season! I do have to apologize to you, as it was naughty of me to slip into your apartment Christmas morning, even if to return your pin. You know, I looked in on you, as you slept, and I wondered what it might feel like to taste your yummy man cum again, maybe to snuggle with you for a while. Alas, I could only slip away ever so briefly that morning, as we had millions and millions of other gift deliveries to make before dawn!"

She took in a breath, and Jim admired the effect upon her firm bust. He responded, "Oh, no, I really don't think you have anything to apologize to me for. I appreciate you returning my pin. I'm happy to see you again. Can you stay a while? When do you have to be back? Where are you staying while you're on vacation?"

Alyasa looked at her toes for a moment. "Jim, I've been naughty, again. You see, I have this vacation, and I wanted to see you again, but, well, I simply assumed that I could stay here with you. So, I haven't made any other arrangements for a place to stay." She batted her eyes at him. "So, would it be too much of an imposition, if I could stay with you here? It's only for two weeks, and then I have to be back at the North Pole, so other elves can take their own vacations."

Jim did not have to give this much thought. "Sure, you can stay here. Where is all your luggage? I'll help you bring it in, and then we can put things away for your visit!"

She smiled, again, and playfully batted at his arm. "You silly! Remember, we elves are magical, and that makes getting our luggage about so much easier than for you humans! Where can I place it?"

Surprised, Jim gestured at his living room, and Alyasa walked over, crossed her arms, wrinkled her nose, and gave it a cute little twitch. There was a "pop!", a puff as of smoke, and suddenly there were a suitcase on his floor, in front of his couch.

Jim was surprised by how small it appeared. "You didn't pack much, for a two week vacation, did you?" he asked.

Her lilting laughter washed over him. "What should I have packed? We elves really only wear one outfit, and when one copy needs laundering, I wear the other one. We elvish women do not wear underwear, so there's that to not pack, correct? What else might I require?"

He asked, "What about pajamas? Or a swimsuit? Don't you have any running shoes, or slippers, for when you aren't at work? And, wouldn't you want to dress up if you went out to dinner at someplace nice?"

Alyasa smiled. "Well, Jim, we elves don't wear pajamas, we sleep nude. And, what is a 'swimsuit'? Does that have to do with this swimming thing you humans do? And, tell me about this 'going out to dinner'. Why would you do that, when you could simply eat at home?"

Jim was stumped, wondering how to explain such everyday things to someone, intelligent as she was, who simply did not have experience with that sort of life. He began with what he hoped would be the simplest to explain.

"Well, Alyasa, when it is warm out, hereabouts, we like to go to the seashore, and play in the water. The sunshine feels nice, the water is fun, and, well, perhaps I am a bit naughty, myself, but when women wear swimsuits, well, swimsuits really do not cover very much of a woman's body, and, well, most men, I among them, enjoy seeing a woman's body."

She grinned at him, impishly. "I suppose that I already know about men, even elf men, and their enjoyment of watching a woman's naked body. But why, if men enjoy seeing women naked, would women wear a suit just for swimming? And, what is this 'swimming', anyhow?"

Jim, contemplated her question for a moment. "Well, swimming is when you sort of lay down in the water, and by moving your arms and legs in an organized way, move through the water, generally at the surface. It is good exercise, the water feels nice on your skin, particularly when it is hot outside, and, well, it beats being slumped on a couch, watching television or playing video games."

"Is it warm enough to do this 'swimming'? I'd like to see if I can learn it!"

"Let me look for the weather forecast, and we can see. I'd like to take you swimming, although we will have to buy you a swimsuit. As regards why we have to wear swimsuits, well, as likely is the case with you elves, simply going naked outdoors is, well, just too naughty to do. It would cause too many complications!"

He paused, and continued. "I do believe that I would enjoy taking you out for dinner, as well. While we are shopping for your swimsuit, maybe we could find you a suitable going-out-to-dinner dress. I can think of a couple of places you might enjoy eating at."

Alyasa had a mischievous twinkle in her eyes, as she said, "Well, all that sounds nice, as well as fun, but do you know the thing I really want to do on my vacation? The thing that I have spent several lonely, long, dark Arctic nights thinking about? Hmmm?"

Jim shook his head negatively.

She slinked closer to him, and reached behind herself. "I have been thinking about enjoying your tasty warm thick man cum, and how it feels running down my throat. Wouldn't you like me to enjoy myself, here on my vacation?"

Jim had just about started to nod his head, when Alyasa's hands completed whatever magic was required, and her dress floated to the floor around her feet. This left her naked, and she posed just a bit, before she knelt at his feet, and ran her hands up his abdomen, purring her thoughts out loud.

"You sure you won't mind if I take a little suck of your tasty cock? Will it be alright if I wrap my warm elvish lips around you and tease a cum explosion from your cock? Your cum was so warm, so tasty, that my greedy little throat has been wanting more of your cum to coat it. May I, please?"

She licked her lips, her taut breasts moving with her every breath. She reached for his belt, releasing the buckle, releasing the button, and drawing his pants and underwear to his ankles. Mute, Jim admired her apparent fascination with his genitals. His tool throbbed, bouncing as it's rigid length was freed from his pants.

She approached him, mouth slightly opened, tongue extended, lapping at his bell end. He gasped out his arousal, and she fondled his balls, bobbling them as she moaned her pleasure.

He clearly recalled her last suck job, how she engulfed him at one go. Today, things were different. Alyasa seemed to take her time, licking at his dick's end, kissing along his length, fondling his balls.

Shortly, he was throbbing with his arousal. She noticed, and decided to take pity on him, again engulfing his entire length, slowly descending until her lips were pushed against his belly. She held this position for a moment, and moaned around his intruding cock. She swallowed then, and the muscles of her gullet caressing his dick threatened to finish him off abruptly.

Alyasa drew off his cock's end, smacking her lips. "Hmm, you must be very, very happy to see me! Your cock is drooling sticky sweetness! Are you close? Are you going to spurt your juices into my mouth, so I can roll your spend around on my tongue, and get a good taste, before I swallow the whole thing down? Hmm?"

Jim was unable to speak, his tingling semen spout wobbling in the air. Alyasa smiled up at him, and took him full length, again. This time, she did not relent, steadily sucking him in, and laving his dick on the outstroke. As she withdrew, each stroke, she caressed the length of his dick revealed. Lubricated by her spittle, the effect was very much as if her tongue traveled up and down his cock, while never leaving any bit unstimulated. Jim thought that it was heavenly.

He could feel himself approaching his crescendo. He ran his fingers through Alyasa's fine dark red hair, and, as his explosion approached, he convulsively clutched her head to his abdomen. She wrapped her arms around his thighs, and moaned, as he poured himself out into her gullet, as from a faucet. He jerked, moaning his release, and soon felt only dry spasms of his prostate, nothing left to give the diminutive woman wrapped around his schwanz.

Several moments passed, and soon Jim felt himself shrinking, leaving the warm wet haven of Alyasa's mouth. He staggered backwards, eventually falling into the couch that he felt touching his legs. Alyasa followed him, winding up resting her head on Jim's thigh, his drooling spent cock oozing next to her cheek.

Soon, Alyasa stretched, sprang to her feet, and licked her lips. "Hmmm! Just as tasty as I remembered! Thank you, Jim, for your tasty gift! I enjoyed myself, very much!"

Jim goggled at her, and stuttered. She laughed, then, a trilling and enthusiastic laugh, and continued, "So, Jim, when you are able to speak, again, I have an idea you might think is fun! Once you get your tongue working again, do you suppose that you might like to have a taste for yourself? Are men's tongues more agile, do they have more stamina, than elven tongues? I already know I like the taste of man cum, better than elf cum. Do you think you can make me climax, quicker or more often than a elf can? I certainly hope so! Your responses so far make me optimistic!"

She cut a pose, as if to frame her sex with her hands. "My little coozie is just so eager to make your acquaintance! She is all warm and perspiring in her eagerness to get to know you better!"

Feeling no need for words, Jim stood, and grasped her shoulders, turning her so that she was now backed up to the sofa. Kneeling, he settled her thereon, and grasping her knees, spread the elf woman wide, and began to nuzzle her peach. Alyasa, startled, initially had no words. Shortly, as the human's tongue began to probe her sex, well, words came to her.

"Oh! Oh! Yes! Oh, my! Yes! Right...Oh, how do you know to...(gasp) Yes yes yes! Oh, right there! Do that thing again! Yes! Oh, yes, right there! Oh my! Are you trying to make me insane?! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh, yes!..."

They soon ran out, as her gasps, moans, wheezes communicated, like no other manner could, her complete joy at Jim's lingual explorations. Alyasa was reduced to moaning, gasps, humming out her arousal. When Jim introduced several fingers into her sex, and explored her sexual depths, she fell, moaning, over her precipice, jerking out her climax and oozing her satiation onto his eager tongue and hand.

He crawled up onto the couch, and settled in next to her, drawing her head onto his shoulder, and wrapping her in his embrace. Her breathing slowed, until she appeared to sleep against him.

His own slumber was interrupted, seemingly after a few minutes, by a warm, sucking feeling at his midsection. Blearily, he opened his eyes, and organized his thoughts.

Jim was erect once again, and Alyasa smiled up at him, from her position on her knees before him. "Hmmm, you have such a tasty cock, I just want to drink you down again! You are starting to run your tasty man-cum out of the end! Did you enjoy being in my mouth, again?"

He could barely speak, his throbbing dick doing all the speaking for him, but he attempted words anyhow. "Do you really have to ask me that? Of course I enjoy having you suck me! I'm breathing, aren't I? Why did you stop? You have me half way to exploding down your throat!"

She smiled even more broadly, as if such a thing were possible. "Oh, you naughty man! You are not going to cum in my mouth, this time! You are going to show me how wonderful a nice, big, hard, juicy man cock can feel in my coozie!"

She took his hand, and drew him to his feet. Backing up, she led him to his bedroom, although he only had eyes for the nude woman, firm nippled, beckoning him onward.

She paused, turning him, and pushed gently so that he was shuffling backwards, until he was stopped by the edge of his bed. Another push, and he was seated, his throbbing cock waving in the air. Alyasa stood, and, kneeling over him, settled one knee on each side of his hips. She reached between them, and grasped his tool, adjusting his aim just so, and then slowly settled upon him, his cock entering the buttery soft, boilingly hot, achingly tight embrace of her sexual sheath.

Once she had fully settled upon him, and he was fully seated within her, she paused, breathed a time or two, and smiled at him. She wiggled, just like a small puppy will, and informed him, "Whew! You stretch me just a bit! Your cock feels so nice inside me, and touches all the nice places deep inside me! Give me a minute to adjust to your size, and then we can begin to fuck!"

Nodding, because Jim did not trust himself to speak anything making any sense, he held still, admiring Alyasa's tight figure, her firm breasts, her taut stomach, and her smooth pudenda. He almost did not believe that his entire dick had disappeared into her trim petite frame, although the molten heat enveloping his tool certainly established that he was buried deeply into the hottest woman that he had ever seen.

He throbbed with arousal, and, soon, Alyasa began to rock her pelvis against him, as if to jostle her parts to accommodate his length. Once she appeared to have rearranged everything to her liking, she began to rock to and fro, resting her hands against Jim's chest, rolling her head back as if in ecstasy.

Jim was pretty ecstatic, himself. He reached, caressing her breasts, and rolling his own pelvis, seeking to add to her manifest pleasure. She moaned her appreciation, lazily opening her eyes, and regarding him with a hooded expression of arousal. Jim found, and teased her nipples, pulling at them, twisting them, and weighing her breasts. She moaned.

"Oh, Jim, you treat me as if I were some gem, a precious thing! All of the elven men that I have bedded took me for a receptacle for their pleasure, and never appeared to realize that I could enjoy our mating. You seem to want me to reach my own pleasure, and that makes me want to make this so, so good for you! Tease me, squeeze me, and let me make you fill my sex with your cum!"

He reached between them, seeking, and finding her pleasure pearl. He licked his finger, and began to circle her button, approaching and retreating from direct contact, as she rocked upon him, his cock reaching for her center.

She moaned, again, and increased the pace of her movements. She stopped rolling her pelvis, and started to post upon Jim's cock. This produced a little grunt from her, each time she bottomed out, and her pussy started to throb upon him. Soon, she added a sexy moan, which was punctuated with a little "Uh!", as she bounced off of his pelvis.

The tingling in Jim's cock began to mount, and he began to lift his hips to meet Alyasa's downward thrusts. They accelerated their joining, until she went rigid, twitched several times, and Jim felt his dick seized as in a velvet oily vise. She folded over, winding up with her rigid nippled breasts pressed into Jim's chest, panting away the rest of her climax into his ear.

For Jim's part, her pleasure explosion ended his self control. He went taut, himself, and began emptying a stream of love lotion into his paramour. He grunted as two, three, four pulses of man sap poured deeply into Alyasa's clasping canal.

Rolling over onto their sides, together on the bed, long minutes passed, as each panted away their orgasms. Eventually Jim's retreating cock slipped from Alyasa's pussy, and she whimpered at the loss of him within her. She sidled closer, snuggled against him, and pecked him on the cheek.

"That was wonderful! You filled me just right, and your cock was so warm, so alive, just as if it was trying to reach into my very center, to make a baby in me!"

Jim started. "Wh-wh-what? Do you mean to tell me that you are not on birth control? When is your period due?"

Alyasa snuggled deeper into Jim's side. "Oh, I don't know, a couple of weeks from now, I guess!"

Jim sat bolt upright. "So, right now is the time you COULD get pregnant, right? Didn't you think that might be useful for me to know, oh, say, 30 minutes ago?"

Alyasa stretched, catlike, and smiled again at Jim. "Don't you remember? Elves, at the North Pole, well, we have to behave so properly, and it gets a bit, well, confining. So, from time to time I get a bit naughty, and, well, didn't it strike you as, well, 'naughty', for me to suck your cock, and run off, at that party? Didn't I remind you that I can be a bit naughty, when I simply assumed that I could stay with you, here on my vacation? So, how naughty is it, to come back from vacation, pregnant with your child? Hmm?"

Jim's eyes went wide. "Are you...can you...pregnant? Already?"

Alyasa patted her tummy meaningfully, and waggled her eyebrows at Jim. "I don't know. You know, I kind of feel, well, pregnant, already! Hmmm! I just know that my little tummy will swell all up, and soon I'll be waddling around, and all the other woman elves will simply know that I have been so naughty, even, (tee-hee) slutty naughty!"

Jim could not find words. Overwhelmed, he attempted to process having just completed the best sex that he had ever had, with the hottest woman he had ever bedded, simultaneously considering the potential that he had just impregnated her. Alyasa continued to smile, and pat her tummy, and lick her lips.

Just about the time that Jim was going to ask Alyasa about whether elves could tolerate the human medication known as Plan B, the elf took pity on Jim, and patted him on the head. "Jim, Jim, Jim! I'm naughty, not foolish! I expected that you and I would, well, let's call it 'getting cozy', together, and with your big man cock, and how much yummy sperm you pump out, well, if I did not take certain measures, I would certainly carry your child by the time I went back to the North Pole! After all, I plan on spending a considerable amount of time having you filling me with your cum! I visited the workshop doctor, before I left on this vacation, and he prescribed me a potion so that you and I could get cozy, and I would not carry your baby back with me to the North Pole."