The Holiday Party: A Continuation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She paused. "I suppose that it was naughty of me to not tell you that, sometime while you were panicking that you might have made me pregnant. I guess that it was even more naughty, when I teased you that I felt pregnant already!"

Alyasa looked down. "How do you suppose that a naughty elf, one so naughty as all that, should be punished?"

Jim began to breathe again. "Yes, Alyasa, you were very naughty! I am not sure how you ought to be punished. On one hand, I have a mind to simply not allow you to suck my cock again, as well as not fuck you, for the duration of your visit!"

Before Jim could continue, Alyasa threw herself to her knees next to the bed, hands clasped as if in prayer. Oh, Jim! Please, please, please, do not deprive me! I am so, so sorry, I will do anything, anything at all to atone for my naughtiness!"

Jim sat up, and placed a stern look upon his face. "I don't know, Alyasa! You have been very, very naughty, and I do think that you ought to pay a price! What might you suggest, if I allow you to convince me that I should not deprive you of my cock?"

A desperate look grew on the face of the elven woman. "Oh, Jim, what can I offer you? Is there anything that human women will not do for you, that I could do instead, to atone for my misdeed? Anything?"

Jim smiled. "Well, you already have touched on one thing that no human woman has done for me, yet. You could bear my child. Or, another thing, is you could allow me to tie you up, and then punish you as I see fit. Or, now that you have me thinking, there is anal. No human woman has allowed me to take her in her butt, and you could do that for me, could you not, you naughty, naughty elf?

CHAPTER THREE

Alyasa sat more upright, taking her turn to look alarmed. "Oh, gosh! In my little butt? Could it even...would you even.... I never....I...I.."

Jim smiled. "Oh, yes, Alyasa, human women take it in their butts, pretty commonly. Other cocks than mine fit, just fine...well, just fine for the men, I suppose. The women all appear to survive the experience, relatively free from trauma. I, myself, have never enjoyed that pleasure, but, perhaps as a measure of your atonement, you and I could share that experience."

Alyasa appeared to consider Jim's thought. "But..but..I'm so small, everywhere as well as there, and...and you're so large, down there!"

She paused, as if struck by a new thought. "Do...do human women..well, enjoy, such a thing?"

Jim smiled. "Well, yes, some human women do enjoy it, others do not. I suppose some of that is how the man involved manages things, does he take his time, does he pay attention to his partner, is he gentle enough for the woman to enjoy a new experience. Most women are apprehensive, and so if the man takes his time, and is gentle enough, likely the woman can relax, which makes things go better for everybody, particularly the woman."

Alyasa essayed an uncertain smile. "Would you be gentle with me? Even if you are punishing me for being very, very naughty?"

"Of course! Although, to be honest, taking my cock in your ass is pretty naughty, all by itself, isn't it?"

The elven woman nodded, slowly.

"So, would that really be a punishment, for an elf who likes to be naughty?"

She looked thoughtful for a moment. "Gosh, I don't know. Maybe? Like, it sort of cancels out my naughtiness of letting you think that you may have made me pregnant? What do you think? I think I'm starting to get tingly, thinking about how you would squeeze your big, hard man cock all into my tiny little butthole, and how I would be completely helpless to stop you, if things got too much for me!"

She looked away for a moment. When her gaze returned to Jim, her eyes shone with an inner fire. "I think that I would like to make up to you, by having you squirt all your man juice into my little butt! How do you want to begin this thing?"

It was Jim's turn to be uncertain. He had impulsively essayed the thought of anal sex, had not really prepared for the possibility. Hell, he had not considered the possibility, prior to the words leaping from his mouth. He had lubricant, of a sort: he imagined that some sort of oil would suffice, and he had both cooking oil, as well as suntan oil left over from the previous summer, somewhere in his apartment.

"Well, Alyasa, most human women find anal sex to be more comfortable, if they are well relaxed first. A lot of them find that if their partner should bring them to climax a couple of times, well, they feel very relaxed. Why don't I have you lay back, right here," and he lay a couple of pillows out on the bed, "and you let me tease your sex with my tongue? Then, once you have come to a climax a time or three, well, perhaps the idea of my man cock in your little butthole might not seem so intimidating. What do you think?"

Alyasa smiled at him. "Will you make me come again, with your tongue? That was so, so nice, I felt like my little coozie was going to burst into flames! In some ways, it was even better than your nice hard man cock stretching me all out! Well, some ways: when you filled me up with your steaming man cum, well, my little world just about exploded!"

Jim took one of Alyasa's tiny hands, and settled it upon her sex. "Sweetie, here, you just tickle your love button, and I will find something to use as lubricant. Once I return, well how about you suck me until we are both satisfied with my hardness, and then I can lick you to a couple of orgasms, and then I can fuck your little butt?"

The elf woman began to caress her clitoris, slowly, licking her fingers from time to time, and answered him. "Hmmm, don't take too long, or I just might explode without you! You have gotten me so excited thinking about you shooting all your man sap into my little butt, that my coozie is just drooling girl goo!"

Jim hurried, finding the cooking oil and bringing it, along with some towels, back to his bedroom. Alyasa, in his absence, had positioned herself on elbows and knees, reaching beneath herself to caress her sexual pearl. He paused, savoring the vista before him. Her breasts swayed with each of her breaths, her eyes were closed as from rapture, the fingers of her hand not exploring her sex, caressed her breast, teasing the nipple and squeezing the flesh of her firm mammary.

"Roll over, sweetie, and I can get started, and see how well licking you to several climaxes works!"

The slight elf woman slowly turned to her right, winding up in the middle of the bed, legs spread, beckoning Jim with her one hand. "Hmm, I do believe that I am suitably warmed up for you. Do your best, and, if you are as successful at making me climax as you were not so long ago, it is likely that I will be so lost in a fog of satisfaction, that my little butthole will suck your big old man cock right in!"

Her hands framed her sex, and, in doing so, pressed her breasts together, making her cleavage quite prominent. Her hard nipples appeared to reach for him, so Jim paused, stooped, and gave each breast a bit of attention, eliciting happy squeals from Alyasa.

Satisfying himself with his examination of her breasts, Jim moved down her firm torso, arriving at the junction of her thighs. He kissed her sex, smooching his way up one side, and down the other. He continued this exploration for a long moment, then searched out her sexual pearl, and caressed the skin on either side, lapping with his tongue until she wrapped her small hands around his head, and pressed him into her center, as if to engulf his head within her sex. She began to oscillate her pelvis, rubbing her oils onto his face and moaning, her protestations of bliss muffled by the pressure of her thighs upon his ears.

He paused, until she appeared to be retreating from her peak, and then again flicked her joy button repeatedly with his tongue, until she convulsed again with joy, rocking out her release.

He withdrew once her hands fell limply from his head, her legs flaccid upon the bed. He crawled up her inert form, and smooched her upon her button nose.

"So, sweetie, do you think that you are sufficiently relaxed for the next chapter of our explorations?"

She lay there, appearing completely flaccid, for a long moment, until she licked her lips, twitched, and jerkily attempted to raise her arms. They fell back to the bed, and she licked her lips again, drew in a breath, and appeared to decide to devote her energies to speech.

"I...I...don't know...if I would breathe...if..if..I were...to relax...any..more!"

Another breath, another stutter. "If you would be so kind as to get me some water, I just might recover enough to consider moving on to the next activity on our evening's plan!"

Jim leaped from the bed, his iron hard cock leading the way to the kitchen. Returning with a tall glass of cold water, he assisted Alyasa to a seated position, and she gulped down the water, silently asking for more. Another tall cold glass, a series of deep breaths, and she smiled at her paramour.

"Now that I have caught my breath, I do believe that I can participate in your next activity! If I can bring you the sort of pleasure that you just now gave me, we just might be almost even, although I would still owe you some in addition!"

Jim guided the petite woman onto her hands and knees, and knelt behind her. He wiped the bell end of his cock on her drooling girlflesh, and rubbed it onto her rose. Repeating his movement, he stretched, reaching the oil, and drizzled some onto his rigid prod. Wiping some off onto his fingers, he slowly introduced one, then another into her rectum, spreading the lubrication about her brown star. She panted, and began to reciprocate upon his intruding digits, and he withdrew finally from his manual explorations.

Settling his glistening cockhead at her oily hole, he slowly leaned into her, gradually pressing his way into her dark center. She gasped in a breath, and he paused, until she turned her head, flicking her hair from her eyes and smiling at him over her shoulder.

"Mmm, just a minute, please. Your cock is so much bigger than your fingers, and I kind of need to get used to you spreading me like that. Hmmm, just another minute, then continue, please!"

Soon, she again looked at him, and shyly nodded. Jim gently leaned into his paramour, and she panted, relaxing and granting him entry into her secret place. He paused, once he felt her skin against his belly, and reached around, caressing her breasts, leaning against her back, and panting his arousal into her ear.

She wriggled, at first tentatively, then a little more animatedly, and moaned. "Hmm, I feel so, so full of you! You stretch me, and it feels like I couldn't get any closer to you, than I am!"

She paused, smiling, and then turned back to look at him from over her shoulder. "Please, slowly, slide out just a bit and then back so deeply inside me!"

He did so, and she purred her appraisal of that maneuver. "Oh, yess! Do that again!"

He did so, feeling her drum tight grip upon his prod, and caressed her lower back as he did so.

"Hmmm! That is starting to feel so, so nice! Now, again, fuck me just a little!"

Jim was all aboard by this point, although the part about "just a little" might be a bit of a challenge. He had never felt such intoxicating warmth, such tightness, such an exciting feeling of closeness to a woman, as he presently felt with Alyasa. Every impulse coursing through his being screamed for him to plunge his burning sex scepter deeply within her, to wale away at her sexual orifices, until, helplessly, he poured his very soul into her depths.

He panted away the wild man seeking to fertilize the succulent rose before him, savored the tenderness he was unaccustomed to feeling, that he felt for this woman, and slowly, carefully, extracted his sex root from her clasping channel. He paused, his bell end throbbing just within her portal, and eased his full length back within her.

She cooed, purring her pleasure.

Again he withdrew, and returned to seat himself within her warmth. And again, and again, until, as she moaned her delight, he accelerated their dance, and he joined her, groaning our his arousal.

They were soon chasing their releases, grunting with each pelvic impact, until he buried his todger as deeply within her as he could reach, and poured out his lust plasma as if bolts of fire from the heavens, electric shocks threatening to detonate his spine, nothing in his consciousness but the jolts as each burst left his cock, the tiny woman impaled upon him jerking her own ecstasy in counterpoint to his flood.

They froze there for a moment, then collapsed as if boneless. Fortunately for avoiding a bruising collision, he folded up to one side, winding up prone, half on Alyasa, half alongside her, and they each panted away their aftershocks.

Soon, his retreating cock fell from her orifice, and the petite elven woman turned to him, her face buried in his chest, his arms wrapped around her. She turned her head up, and he met her lips with his own. They kissed for a while, and, parting, he asked her, "Did you enjoy that as much as it appeared that you did?"

Alyasa grinned at him, and nodded, quickly. "Oh, yes! Part of my pleasure was that I was pleasing you, sort of in atonement for my teasing you earlier. Part of it was that you took control, and, having done so, both directed things, and also made sure that I was enjoying myself. That made it pretty easy for me to relax, and, let me tell you, taking all of your big fat man cock into my tiny little butthole sure took a lot of relaxing! When I realized that you weren't simply going to stuff all your hard throbbing dick right up my hole, well, I could stop worrying about getting torn, or hurting really, really badly, and THAT made for a so much nicer time, than I think any of my girlfriends at the North Pole ever had. You were about perfect!"

She reached up, smooching Jim with excitement. "You know, I do think that I will want to do this, with you, again!"

CHAPTER FOUR

Jim awakened slowly, trying to determine what was causing the most pleasant erotic dream he had ever had interrupted by awakening. He reached to scratch his balls, and encountered a warm tousled head. He blinked, finally identifying Alyasa crouched over his morning erection, eyes bright and broadly smiling.

"Good morning, Jim! I hope it is alright that I took a suck or two...well, maybe three!...of your tasty cock. I woke up, and he was so hard and juicy looking, and I remembered how you stretched my little butthole yesterday, and made her feel so warm once you spilled all your hot man cum into me! I got so buzzy, that I had to take a taste. Was that too naughty of me?"

Jim sat up, drawing the elf into his embrace. "No, sweetie, it is just fine! Now, let's get out of bed, shower, and get dressed. I want to take you shopping!"

Alyasa looked at him quizzically. "Shopping? What is 'shopping'?"

Jim smiled, kissed her small nose, and explained. "Shopping is kind of like Christmas presents, except that you are there when they are selected, and you get to make sure that everything fits the way that you like it to! Most human women really enjoy it!"

Alyasa wrinkled her nose. "Does that mean I do not get to drink your man cum down? It really is a treat for me!"

Chuckling, he extricated himself from the bedding, and led her to the bathroom. "You certainly get to drink my cum! Let's try it in the shower!"

She paused. "Humans have sex in the shower? Jim, you are introducing me to all sorts of new experiences!"

Having adjusted the water to his satisfaction, Jim extended his hand, leading her into the water. "As have you, sweetie! As have you!"

@@@@@

Jim had overheard the women at his work talking about shopping, and they had spoken highly of one particular shop. He took Alyasa there, and they met a saleslady, who introduced herself as Emma.

"My girlfriend needs a nice dress for going out. She is new to the area, and, where she came from, they did not do a lot of night clubbing, not a lot of going out to nice restaurants. Please see what you can do to get her ready for going out."

"Do you have a budget in mind for the young lady?"

Jim smiled. "Try to help her show off, but I don't want to pay for a new kitchen. Sort of, meet in the middle, sound do-able?"

The saleslady smiled. "Say no more!" She turned to Alyasa. "Sweetie, have you ever had a going-out-on-the-town dress?"

Alyasa's eyes got large. "Uh, er, no, not really. My, uh, my, er, family, well, we're generally quiet, church going folks, and, well, this is my first visit to a big city. What would you recommend?"

Emma smiled. "Well, what sort of impression do you want to make? Really, as cute as you are, you could go for 'church girl cuts loose', or, if you really do want to kick loose, you could go for 'I'm confident, I' know I'm pretty, and I'm gonna let you all know it!' One is more, well, demure, the other leans more towards letting it all hang out."

Alyasa nervously glanced at Jim. "I...I suppose I want to go with the church sort of look, at least until I get comfortable with going out."

Emma directed the small woman over to one rack. "Well, here are some nice dresses, not too flashy, but I think that they may flatter you. Do you know what size you wear?"

Alyasa appeared startled, for a moment. "Uh...no, not in the sizes you employ in this country."

The saleslady asked, "Oh? Are you from Europe? I think we can translate those sizes to the ones we use here."

"Uh...yes, from Europe, kind of, but, uh, my country is not in the European Union, so I do not think our sizes will make much sense, here."

Emma stepped back. "Would you mind if I measured you? I'll get a tape measure, and be right back!"

Jim learned several things in the next few minutes. First, Alyasa was ticklish. Secondly, her bust was 34 inches, her waist was 22 inches, and her hips were 36 inches. Thirdly, the petite elf was embarrassed to have Jim learn these things. Which seemed odd, because she had not appeared to be embarrassed at all previously.

Emma ruffled through a rack for a moment, tut-tutted, "Oh, no, this will not do!". She went to another rack, gathered a few samples, and beckoned Alyasa to follow her to the dressing room.

Over her shoulder, Emma directed Jim, "You can have a seat over there, and we will be out in a little while!"

So, Jim sat.

It could have been a few minutes, it could have been a half an hour, but Jim stopped wondering once Alyasa stepped out, shyly.

It was a black dress, it was fitted closely to the woman's curves, and it ended near her knees. The neckline was not particularly daring: there was scant danger that the elf woman's bosom would break free of the fabric, but it seemed to cling to her form, without appearing to have been plated upon her skin.

As she walked over to Jim, her breasts bobbled, her hips swayed, and the entire effect was as of a symphony of movement, the dress at once concealing her form, and accentuating it.

Alyasa paused before him, and Jim's gaze rose to her eyes.

She essayed a small grin. "So, you like this dress? Do you think that it is appropriate for going out to dinner?"

Jim took a breath, and replied. "Uh, yeah...yes, that will do very nicely! Uh, next we have to buy you a swimsuit." He turned to Emma.

The saleswoman smiled. "I thought that you would both like this dress. Alyasa looked at a couple, but, this one, well, it fits her really well, it is modest just like she wanted, and I really like the way it drapes on her figure."

Jim swallowed. "Uh, yeah. I agree. Hmm, would you please pack that up for us, and then we need to shop for a swimsuit? Please?"

Emma smiled, "Of course, sir. Swimsuits are over there."

"Do you have any suggestions?"

Emma paused. "Let me put this away, and we can all look through what we have here."