The Holiday Party: A Continuation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once Alyasa was again dressed, the store clerk led them over to the racks. Turning again to the elf woman, she asked, "What are you thinking about in a swimsuit? We have some nice one piece suits, you could go for a two piece, and then with either choice you could elect to be demure, or to tantalize your boyfriend here!"

Jim coughed, briefly, and Alyasa blushed. She recovered before Jim did. "Gosh, we don't do very much swimming in my home country. Maybe, one piece? Once I get used to swimming, maybe I can come back and look at something more, oh, more daring?"

Emma smiled. "Of course, right over here!..."

Again, Jim spent several minutes looking about, scrolling through his phone, and staring off into space. The women gathered several candidate swimsuits together, and disappeared into the dressing room.

Putting his phone away, he heard some indistinct murmurs from the direction of the dressing room. Even with this warning, he was unprepared for the vision that met his eyes once the door slowly opened.

The swimsuit was blue, and one piece, alright. Cut high on her thighs, it both revealed Alyasa's firm hips, as well as serving as a sort of arrow to her sexual delights. The neckline did not plunge particularly far, only barely revealing the upper swells of the petite elf woman's breasts, yet, with the contrasting color zipper descending nearly to her middle, it hinted at what lay beneath, highlighting her breasts.

Alyasa twirled, and looked at Jim, bashfully. Her fingers rose, to play with the zipper pull. "With it zipped all the way up, it's not too revealing, is it, dear?" she asked, flirtatiously. Her fingers descended along the length of the zipper track. "I mean, so long as it remains zipped securely, that is! I suppose, if the zipper should loosen, it might become sort of scandalous, might it not?" Her fingers again played with the pull, this time slowly drawing it downwards. Tantalizing glimpses of her breasts' inner curves were slowly revealed, Jim fixated upon the reveal.

Once the zipper reached the bottom of it's track, Alyasa released the tab, clasping her hands behind her back. This pushed her breasts forward, teasing the viewer as if the suit were to abruptly surrender to the pressure and release everything, nipples and all, to the view of the audience. Alas, no nipple release occurred, and the petite woman swayed right and left, as if a naughty schoolgirl, and observed, "Well, it sure appears that my modesty will be preserved, even if the zipper were to accidentally fall open!"

Jim abruptly released a breath that he had not known he was holding, hearing Emma breathe in a moment later. Jim spoke.

"Honey, that suit sure looks good on you! Let me get a better look at the zipper, so I can judge how substantial it is!"

He stepped to the elf, reached down, and slipped his fingers around the zipper track, rubbing the material between his fingers. This, of course, had the effect of placing his fingertips immediately over her aureolae, and the pixieish woman responded with a sharp intaken breath. Emma stepped closer.

"Here, allow me to show you how the lining keeps you modest!"

Emma took the fabric from Jim's hands, and reached inside, rubbing her fingertips along the inside of the cups (and, thereby, the back of her fingers along Alyasa's aroused nipples). "See? You can hardly see my fingertips! Even when wet, this suit will cover you up very nicely!"

Alyasa was breathing more heavily by this point, the points of her nipples evident even through the material of the suit. Emma removed her fingers and turned to Jim.

"You're welcome!", she whispered to Jim, as she brushed past him.

Jim stammered, "W..w..we'll t-t-take it!", and Emma, smiling, led Alyasa back to the dressing room. "We'll be out in a minute!", was Emma's reply.

Once they reappeared, Emma asked Alyasa, "Do you have any shoes to go with your new dress? Will you be needing a purse, some jewelry?"

Alyasa looked at Jim, confusion written large across her face. Jim came to her rescue.

"Why don't you show us some shoes, and a couple of purses, and my girlfriend and I can decide about that? Please?"

Smiling, Emma led the duo to another corner of the store, and asked Alyasa, "What sort of shoes do you like? We have several choices, from really high, high heels, to flats. What do you think that you might like?"

Alyasa had an opinion on this subject. "Well, since my family is kind of conservative, I really have not had much opportunity to wear any sort of heels. What do you have that is kind of in between, not so very high, but not altogether flat heeled?"

Emma considered this for a moment, and finally decided. "I think you will like something like this!", and led the elf woman over to the side.

Jim, basically uninterested in shoes, settled in for another round of waiting.

Alyasa eventually returned to him, nearly tap dancing in her excitement. He noticed shiny, low heeled, black shoes. The petite elf woman was smiling up a storm, and giggled. "Oh, Jim! I just love these shoes! I think that they will go perfectly with my new dress!"

Jim smiled, "Well, then, I suppose we will have to add them to our pile of clothing, won't we?"

Shortly thereafter, both Jim and Alyasa were weighed down by multiple bags, although, Jim's load was lightened by a several hundred dollars. They placed the purchases into Jim's car, and buckled themselves in. Alyasa was excited, and she showed it.

"Oh, Jim! You were right, this is sort of like Christmas! So many lovely clothes! I had no idea!" She leaned over and wrapped Jim up in a hug (or at least, so much of a hug as one could manage, seat belted into two different seats, that is!). Thank you so very much! I can see why human women enjoy shopping! It just might become my second favorite thing ever!"

She gave him a sidelong glance, with a mischievous grin playing upon her lips. "And, once we get home, perhaps I will show you my very favorite thing!"

Jim suddenly found that his seat belt was pressing tightly on a part that it had not been, a moment before. "Well, Alyasa, I do not think that it would be polite to keep you waiting. Let's go home!"

Arriving at Jim's home, he and Alyasa carried everything into the apartment, and Alyasa began to sort everything into piles, hanging dresses and such in Jim's closet, folding and putting underwear and swimsuit in the drawer Jim had cleared for her.

She came to Jim, and appeared concerned. "Oh, gosh, Jim! I found the receipt, and, this amount, is that a lot? While we were shopping, I did not think about you spending money on me, but, gosh, this seems like a lot!"

Jim accepted the proffered receipt, and reviewed it. Yep, it was in accordance with his recollection of how much he had paid. To his surprise, there was a handwritten telephone number, along with the notation, "Emma". He turned to his elven companion.

"Alyasa? Did you enjoy shopping?"

The pixieish woman smiled at him. "Oh, my! Yes, I certainly did! I never knew how much fun shopping could be! You were right, it is like Christmas, except I get to select my own presents!"

Jim continued, "And, do you like the things I purchased for you?"

"Gosh, yes! The clothing is so nice, and makes me feel so, I don't know, pretty, that it seems like I am a new, different woman when I slip those clothes on!"

Jim smiled. "So, sweetie, if you enjoyed yourself, and you like your new things, and all that makes you happy, well, I count myself to have found a bargain. I exchanged some money, for your happiness, and I like that sort of arrangement very much!"

Alyasa drew Jim into a hug, and murmured, "That thing that is my favorite thing ever? You are so going to get it, and you will enjoy it just about as much as I will! So, do you feel like you need to bathe?"

Her change of subject left Jim behind. "Huh?"

She smiled. "I asked you, do you feel as if you need to bathe? Because, I am going to shower, and, if you desired to do so, we might share a shower. Are you interested in sharing a shower with me?"

Alyasa began to release her blouse, and, tossing it onto a chair, began to back towards the bathroom, releasing her pants fastening and easing them, and her panties, down her legs. She paused, removing the garments altogether and kicking them away, only to resume her backwards movement.

Jim contemplated that offer for a fraction of a second, before he began to follow the small dark haired woman. He dropped his own shirt, and began to hop, awkwardly, as he attempted to keep up with her while removing his own pants and shorts, without face planting in his hallway.

Eventually, he realized that he could stop and disrobe, or stumble face first into either the floor, or a door, likely irreparably damaging the mood the petite woman was setting. That allowed her to turn past the bathroom door, and, as he entered several steps behind her, he beheld her perfectly curved, taut, rump as she turned on the water.

She straightened, and, turning, smiled at him. "I see that you decided to join me. That certainly makes accomplishing my plan of how I am going to thank you, much simpler to accomplish!"

As Jim entered the steaming waters of the shower, soon followed by the curvaceous form of Alyasa, he realized that following the elven woman's lead had only led to fleshly pleasures the likes of which he had rarely known. She reached past him (rubbing one firm breast against his hip in the process), grasped the soap, and began to lather him up, beginning with his chest.

She pulled back and murmured "Turn please!", and, as his chest rinsed, she cleaned his back. Once she reached his buttocks, she knelt to avoid kinking her neck, and, then, directed him to "Turn, again, please!"

This placed her lips at groin level. He did not require her to begin to clean his junk: memories of her in this very position initiated erectile reflexes that she frequently caused him to exercise. Yet, soap his nads she did, and, turning him this way and that, employing the lever of his erection, she soon had him both sparkling clean, as well as soap free. That freed her to explore the deepest recesses of her mouth and throat, using his prod as her probe.

She held Jim transfixed, immobile at the succulent pleasures her tongue was weaving about his krenk. After several minutes, she slowly withdrew, drew in a deep shuddering breath, and licked her lips.

"Jim? Do you want to know what Emma told me? Something naughty, that she likes to do from time to time?"

Jim could not speak, and so shook his head, negatively. Slowly.

Alyasa took another tantalizing lick along the trembling length of Jim's joystick. "She told me that she sometimes likes to play with another girl, and that girl's boy friend, together! Why, do you know that she told me that sometimes she and another girl will both suck that guy's cock, together, at the very same time! She says that the guys always simply love it, but what makes the boys crazy is when she will suck the boy's cock, fresh from having shot all his lovely man paste all up in the other girl's pussy! She says that she really likes both the taste of man goo and girl goo, as well as the effect that it has on the man! She says the man will agree to simply anything she will asks him, right about then!"

Another elf lick, another deep swirling tonsil bumping deep suck and then Alyasa was speaking again, although it took Jim a bit to process her words.

"...Jim? Jim? Jim? Would you do anything she asked, if she and I were to suck your cock, together? If she were to lick all our juices, yours and mine, from your lovely hard cock, after you had fucked me silly? Hmm, Jim? Would you?"

She soon determined that Jim would not be participating in any sort of conversation anytime soon, and so turned to coaxing his load of baby batter from him.

Her humming, as if from delight, the swirling whirlpool that was her tongue, her mouth, seemed to draw all the blood from his body, concentrating it in his dick. All thoughts left him, leaving only the tingling, the warmth, the pressure building in his prostate, building until he moaned, feeling his crank becoming a faucet for his lust, pouring himself out onto her tongue.

He stood, after a fashion, leaning against the relatively cold wall of the shower, until Alyasa stood, steadying him, and hummed to get his attention.

He gazed her way, opening his eyes, and beheld her standing, lips sealed, smile beaming from her face. Once she was convinced that she had his attention, she gestured towards her mouth, tilted her head back, and opened, swirling her tongue in the pool of spend coating her teeth, tongue, and seeping toward the back of her throat.

She closed her lips again, visibly swallowed, and again opened her mouth, revealing that the semen had been swallowed in its entirety.

She closed her eyes, licked her lips, and "Hmm-mm!"-d her pleasure. "Jim, you simply have the yummiest cum, so thick, and full of flavor! I came, a little, as you gave me your treat, and I could tell that you were enjoying yourself, as well! You appeared as if you were about to fall, as if your bones had turned to jelly. Was it really that good for you? Hmm?"

Jim began to regain his ability to speak. "Sweetie, it was every bit as good as it appeared! You have driven me to the heights of pleasure, and leave me hoping that I can please you nearly as much as you please me!"

CHAPTER FIVE

Alyasa reached past him, turning off the rapidly cooling water, and, turning, led Jim into the bathroom. She took up a towel, and began to rub him dry. He turned, and, once dry, picked up a towel, and dried Alyasa.

Who are we kidding? He picked up a towel, and, using it as an excuse, fondled the petite elven woman, paying particular attention to her firm fine breasts, her rounded buttocks, and her womanly grotto.

Just about the time she was dry, he was again erect, and the pixieish woman smiled at him. "Oh, yes, Jim! You are ready for my next treat for you! I want you to stick your hard, yummy man cock all into my little cootchie, and then, before you finish, pull out, and cum all over my face! Maybe, come in my mouth, a little, so I can again enjoy your taste! Do you think that you would enjoy that?"

Jim looked at her. "Are you kidding? How can you even begin to wonder if I would enjoy fucking you, and coming all over your face? Really? Have you seen you? You are the prettiest woman I have ever had in my bed, you are the most enthusiastic lover I have ever had, and your pussy is wonderful beyond the ability of human language to describe! My only hope is that you would enjoy such a thing, and enjoy it a fraction as much as I know I will!"

Alyasa smiled, demurely. "Well, Jim, to be honest, I know that I will enjoy it myself. I just might cum so much that I go nearly insane with pleasure." She paused, and smiled sweetly at him. "I have confidence in you! Here, follow me, and we will let you have my way with me!"

She turned him so that he was seated upon the bed, and knelt between his knees. Leaning forward, she inhaled his member, and began to lave his glans with her tongue, while sucking. The effect was dramatic, as Jim promptly began to think about bathing her tonsils in his man spew.

It was not (yet) to be. Alyasa drew off his length with a "pop", stood, turned, and settled into his lap, facing him. She raised a bit, grasped his prong, and settled again into his lap, his sex cudgel directed into her sex.

They groaned in pleasure, together. Jim throbbed inside her, and she "hmmm'd" her delight. She began to raise and lower herself upon him, tightening her pelvic floor muscles as she raised, and relaxing as she again settled him deeply within her.

Jim bent his head, suckling at her breasts, and the elf woman threw her head back in pleasure. She stopped reciprocating his joint within her, and Jim wrapped her up in his embrace, rose, and stood, turning and laying the petite woman upon her back, sliding his steely dong back and forth within her oily clasping recesses.

She opened her eyes, languidly beckoning him closer. Continuing his coitus, he bent closer. She wrapped her arms around him, squeezing her breasts against his chest, and moaned into his ear, "Oh, yes, Jim! That is perfect! Pound me with your big Man-cock, drive me crazy! Fuck me! Make me climax again and again!"

He accelerated his pounding of her juicy quim, and began to pant his way to his own climax. She got there before him, keening her release and going taut, arching her back as her sex muscles massaged his trembling sex truncheon, until he struggled to hold back his own completion.

She relaxed from her peak, and moaned, "Oh, your cock is so big, so hard! Are you gonna come? Jim, are you aching to fill my little cootchie with your goo? Pull out, pull out! I want it on me! Spray me with your goo! I want it! Now, now, oh, yes, cream me!"

Mere men have only so much that they can stand, before they explode, and their essence pours from them. Jim was at that point, so only barely did he pull back, before his babymakers sprayed out, starting at Alyasa's forehead, splashing on her breasts, and pooling in her navel, before she swooped down, engulfing his dick, and rolling his hard on around in her mouth, sucking and teasing him with her tongue, seeking the last of his eruption.

Jim stood on unsteady legs, turned, and settled on to the bed next to his paramour. He watched her as she, with hooded eyes, rubbed his spew into her skin, tweaking her nipples before his gaze, and continuing her erotic self massage until she was rubbing her fingers in his pooled spending, and inserting those fingers deeply as she could reach into her drooling sex, returning for more once her secretions had washed him from her digits.

She smiled at him, and made a moue. "Hmm, I almost wish I was not taking that potion. I almost wish I could feel your love cream chasing my eggs, that you could father a baby into me, and I could feel the results of your loving kick within me! Hmm, I could remember again and again, the good, good sex you gave me, every time our baby kicked, or cried, or laughed."

Jim reached for her, caressing her belly. "While I am flattered that you even consider me as father to your child, I have to say that the thought of your firm, flat, trim tummy getting all round and sticking out with your baby, strikes me as a change that I would not welcome. You are feminine perfection herself, as you are, and I cannot imagine any change that would make you more beautiful, more alluring, than you are."

Her hand covered his, and she responded, "Thank you! Still, you know, a woman's thoughts occasionally turn to babies, and picket fences, and a little place to share with her man, all to themselves. When you are not making me crazy with lust, hungering for your semen, I begin to have some of those thoughts, myself."

Jim reached past his paramour, drawing the blanket over them. He drew her into an embrace, and they slept.

The sunlight beaming through the curtains awakened Jim, and he reached for Alyasa, finding her gone from his bed.

He shook himself more awake, and rolled out of bed in search of her. He found her in the kitchen, staring at his coffeemaker, appearing puzzled.

"Jim? I tried pushing the buttons, just as you did yesterday, but it does not appear to be making coffee like you seem to drink every morning. What am I doing wrong?"

"Here, sweetie, first you must fill the reservoir like this," and he did so, "and then you have to put the proper amount of ground coffee into the bin, here," and he scooped coffee into the basket. "Then you can push the buttons and the coffee appears! The second time, it is considerably more simple! Er, what were you trying to do?"

Her large blue eyes appeared to well up with unshed tears. "You..you made me so happy, last night, and you made love to me just the way I wanted, and...and..you took me shopping, and...and I just wanted to show you how much I have enjoyed this time with you! I..I thought if I made you coffee, and brought you breakfast, you would begin to understand just how much I love being with you! I am starting to wonder if I could stay here with you, if you would want me to stay with you, if we might have any sort of future together. Could you, would you, see somebody like you, falling for somebody like me?"