The Holiday Party: A Continuation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She sniffled, and continued. "I know I am simply a foolish elf girl. I know I am naughty, sometimes more naughty than I really ought to be. I don't really know all that much about your world, about living with, or as, a human. I only know toys, and naught-or-nice, and Christmas, and snow and frost, and pretty lights. But, I want to learn about your human living! I want to learn about this 'swimming', and shopping, and coffee, and your job, and all that, all those things that I have never seen before, at the North Pole! Tell me, please, Jim! Tell me, do you see me as anything more than a foolish elf girl, who you enjoy sexing with, and who you like seeing naked, do you see me as a woman with feelings, and desires, and the hope that you could, that you might, want to make a life with, even if that means you have to teach me all those simple things that you learned as a child?"

She took a deep breath, and fixed him with the depths of her blue eyes. "Can you see me in your future?"