The Holidays Can Get a Little Batty Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But the way I see it, if everyone out there saw something even crazier tonight, they'd forget all about you. So if that's what it takes, then I'll happily put on a crazy show of my own. I'll walk out there, totally buck naked just like this. I'll walk clear through that dance floor, no rush, no hurry, no shame. I'll make sure every last student, teacher, and chaperone gets a good look at me. I'll make sure every phone is out and every camera flash is on me. I'll get up onto the DJ's stage and force the spotlight right on myself if I have to."

Miss Greene was completely taken aback, and she wasn't the only one. Every single pair of eyes in the room was locked on her in disbelief, their teacher's and Miri's most of all.

"N-Noelle... there's no way..." The little Bat weakly tried to interrupt, but the girl turned lightning quick back to him and shot him a glare that easily rivaled Miss Greene's, instantly putting a cap on his objection.

Turning back to her teacher, Noelle took a shakier breath, but never lost the conviction in her eyes.

"I walk out there like this and there's no question everyone else will forget what happened to you tonight. So if that's what I have to do, then that's what I'm gonna do."

Miss Greene met the girl's eyes, seeing she was one hundred percent serious, and that took away nearly all the fire inside her she'd had ready to burst.

"...Have you completely lost your mind Noelle?" Rebeca asked, only this time it wasn't an enraged shriek. Now she really did just look at the girl like she'd gone mental.

"I'm thinking perfectly clearly, Miss Greene." And as she answered back, Noelle's face and her voice were the perfect picture of a calm mind. "You hate Miri because he accidently undressed you. But I love him so much that I'll gladly undress myself in front of everyone if it would help even just a tiny bit."

There wasn't the slightest question as to if this were a bluff, Miss Greene knew damn well the girl would do it too. And apparently she was past negotiating herself, now simply dead set on proving her point. Miss Greene just watched stunned as Noelle started to move towards her, or rather towards the door, the girl's expression not showing a hint of hesitation.

"If you're really so worried about your own reputation then just wait here for ten minutes, and I'll fix everything for you." Noelle spoke quietly as she stood just in front of her teacher, Miss Greene's face still twisted in a conflict of emotions.

But just as the younger girl tried to move past her and really make good on her threat, something in Miss Greene's brain clicked and she realized that she absolutely, positively could not let her do that. So not really knowing what the hell else she could do in that instant, Rebecca turned on her heel and grabbed for the door, slamming it shut and turning her glare back on Noelle in a near panic.

"ARE YOU INSANE!? YOU CAN'T WALK OUT THERE NAKED LIKE THIS!" Greene screamed in the younger girl's face, more on authoritative instinct than anything else.

But even as the older woman was practically spitting right into her face, Noelle only started to grow a subtle grin, Miss Greene had just unknowingly done exactly what she wanted; now her teacher had willingly trapped herself in the room with them all... with all these pent-up, horny Beast boys giving off entire clouds of pheromones.

And apparently Rebecca hadn't even noticed her little smirk, as the woman was now leaning back against the door, her eyes closed, trembling even as she appeared to be struggling to recompose herself. Well at least she had enough of a heart to not allow her students to socially destroy themselves like Noelle had threatened, so that was nice.

"Okay... Okay this is what's going to happen..." Miss Greene muttered low and threateningly, still not having opened her eyes as her chest was still rising and falling heavily from that scare.

"I'm going to turn around and count to sixty... and when I look back I expect every one of you will be dressed, lined up, and ready for me to escort you out."

Still shaky in both body and voice, Miss Greene did as she said and turned around totally, leaning her forehead against the door in clear exasperation. But Noelle was way past listening to her threats now, and as she herself turned back to her teenage co-conspirators the grin she wore had only grown far bigger and far more devilish. Looking to either side of the room, she gave a commanding look to both Olivia and Charlotte specifically.

For a moment, her two closest friends just stared at the Blonde in utter disbelief, like she had just asked them throw themselves off a cliff. Not merely for everything that had just happened, for getting caught by Miss Greene, for Noelle's gambit to expose herself in front of the whole school, but for what she was so clearly intending to do... for them all to do now.

"She can't really think she's going to... not with a teacher?" Charlotte whispered quietly, mostly just to herself as she continued to cast her friend a glance like she'd just grown a second head.

"That crazy bitch is really gonna try to get Miss Fucking Greene on her hands and knees?" Olivia muttered to herself just as stupefied, as if torn between being in awe of the girl and thinking she'd fallen into complete lunacy.

But even though the two shared a look that let each other know they both thought Noelle was completely in the deep end, they also knew there wasn't really much else they could do other than go along with this hail-mary, otherwise they really would be well and truly screwed, and not remotely in the way they liked. So with clear worry in their eyes, the two teen girls nevertheless removed themselves from their respective partners and moved as quietly as they could to stand beside Noelle.

For their parts, Ethan and Laurent both remained motionless, watching in equal parts horror, anxiety, and curiosity, each still holding one of their naked Twins close as they watched and waited to see just what the hell their dates were planning to do... because it sure as shit didn't look like they were about to follow Miss Greene's order.

But it was probably Miri who looked the most incredulous of them all, and as Noelle turned to glance his way one more time he just bore into her eyes with the most worried look he'd ever given her and silently mouthed her a 'you can't be serious?!' But she just gave him that damn cocky grin of hers, seemingly hardly caring at all that this time they might seriously be in the kind of trouble that could ruin their entire lives!

"Sixty... Alright, now you had all better..." Miss Greene started, exhaustion just as prevalent in her voice as anger by now, but she cut herself off the moment she turned around to not find her students cowed and obedient, but three naked teenage girls nearly pressing in on her as they surrounded and openly leered her way.

"W-What the hell are you doing now?! I-I told you all to get dressed!" Miss Greene actually stuttered as the three circled her, her face flushing far pinker than before as her rage visibly abated towards uncertainty and arousal.

"You did tell us that, didn't you. But I had a better idea instead..." Noelle now all but purred as she flashed her sweetest and yet most deviant grin at her teacher, her lips pulling so smugly behind her pearly white teeth.

"How about you get naked like all of us?"

Now was Miss Greene's turn to look even more baffled than even Olivia and Charlotte had been. The woman was floundering now as she stared at her grinning, naked little student, and everyone in the room, herself included, could feel more and more of her authority and control slipping away with each passing second.

"H-Have you all gone crazy?! What the hell is wrong with you all?! Y-You can't really expect me to... I'm your teacher for Goddess' sake!" Miss Greene cried back, the roles having almost totally reversed now as she sounded like she was the one pleading for mercy.

"Yeah you are..." But Noelle now proved just how much she was intimidating the older woman now, fully stepping into Rebecca's personal space, bringing her hand up and softly caressing over one of her full, round breasts. "...And you're the sexiest teacher in the whole school."

Everyone else in the room practically felt their eyes bulge as they watched Noelle brazenly feel up Miss Greene, and yet to their collective awe all the woman could do was whimper, press herself back against the door behind her and squeeze her eyes shut tight... but she didn't even try to stop Noelle.

Seeing as well as feeling her teacher lose her will to resist, Noelle cooed in delight to Rebecca's pitiable mewls, squeezing her tit harder, rolling it around and then reaching out to tug at the neckline of her dress, pulling it until it was only barely covering her nipples.

"The sexist teacher with the best pair of tits to boot. I don't think there's a student in the whole school who hasn't been dying to get a handful of these." Noelle teased even harder as she snuck her dainty little fingers beneath the stretched, green fabric so she could directly tweak at the woman's delightfully stiffening nipple.

"Please... don't..." Miss Greene sniveled, her voice having grown so much softer and weaker.

"What? I really mean that. Hell, you could ask anyone in this room, right girls?" But Noelle didn't let up a bit, now flashing another, much more confident look to her two friends standing just beside her.

Olivia and Charlotte met Noelle's naughty gaze and shared a brief look with each other before finally letting the tension leave their own bodies. Olivia turned a hard look on her teacher's far more pathetic expression, the Redhead's own face finally splitting in a vindictive grin even more maniacal than Noelle's. Charlotte simply let out a long sigh, rolling her eyes as she saw her two friends getting into 'that' mindset, but still any lingering trace of apprehension on her mind was wiped clean and she allowed the faintest trace of a smirk to twitch on her mouth.

Just as Noelle pulled her own fingers back from their graceful dance across Miss Greene's breast, Olivia and Charlotte both took a step, pressing in directly against their sexy teacher. Each girl trapped one of Rebecca's arms and eagerly reached out to each cup one of the older woman's wonderfully heavy tits. Miss Greene could only suck in another sharp breath and futilely try to turn her face further against the door as she now had two of her teenage students groping her chest.

"Noelle's right, I can't tell you how fucking jealous I am of you. If I had a pair of tits like these, I don't think I'd ever not want to have someone playing with 'em!" Olivia animatedly teased as her tiny yet nimble fingers wrapped and curled so greedily around her teacher's warm globe.

"You really can't act like you don't know the boys in this school are constantly drooling over you." Charlotte added cooly as she stroked and squeezed much slower, more deliberately than her over-enthusiastic friend, but didn't get any less of a feel for the older woman's body.

Miss Greene whimpered again and pointlessly shook her head in a silent 'no,' but she really couldn't do a single thing to stop the teenagers from molesting her, so she just kept her eyes squeezed shut.

With her friends pressing on either side, Noelle stepped even closer, tilting her chin up until her face was mere inches away from her teacher's. She couldn't help herself from reaching out for the older woman's hips, feeling her figure through the delicate fabric of her dress, running her hands teasingly up her teacher's sides while Charlotte and Olivia continued to jiggle her barely-contained boobs.

"You act so reserved, Miss Greene. But if there's anyone in this school who shouldn't feel ashamed to show off their body it'd definitely be you. Of course, you're also the teacher that students have already seen the most of, aren't you? But to be fair, that's really Miri's fault more than yours." Noelle smirked even harder when she saw the scowl tighten on Rebecca's face, even though she still refused to make eye contact.

"Hey, I just got a great idea. This all started because you were so embarrassed by Miri seeing you almost naked. So, why not just go all the way and show him everything you got?"

Finally Miss Greene's eyes shot open like a lightning strike, her face flushed in renewed anger and seething embarrassment.

"ABSOUTELLY NOT! DON'T YOU EVEN THINK ABOUT IT!!!"

But her outburst didn't have any effect on Noelle, or even the other girls at this point, and they all just continued to grin and feel the woman up.

"Why not? He's got so many of the pieces stuck in his dirty little mind already, if you just let him have the whole picture you won't ever have to worry about having something to hide." Noelle viciously toyed with her teacher.

Loving that last bit of defiance in Rebecca's look that she knew was about to be snuffed out, Noelle let her fingers drop dangerously low until they were curling under the hem of her dress, letting her teacher know the curtain could come crashing down at any instant. But she just hung there with that lingering threat, and leaned her face in even closer towards the woman's.

"And trust me, seeing the look on Miri's face when he gets all nervous and horny over a naked girl is totally worth it."

Olivia, and even (to a slight extent) Charlotte giggled in agreement as they shot a pair of mischievously encouraging smiles towards Noelle. The two pulled their hands away from their teacher's chest, but still held her arms and kept her nice and helpless for their friend.

Miss Greene shut her eyes again in despair, knowing what was going to happen and now realizing she really couldn't stop it. Noelle matched her teacher's grimace with a wonderfully eager grin before reaching up to slide the sleeves of her dress off of her shoulders. Olivia and Charlotte helped her to work the sleeves off, and Noelle slowly pulled the woman's dress the rest of the way down, letting the soft green fabric pool at her feet and leaving Miss Greene clad only in her matching, skimpy panties.

"Wow, Miss Greene. I've seen girls my age naked and I've seen women old enough to be my mom, and all the in between. But you've seriously got one of the most gorgeous bodies of anyone I've ever seen." Noelle quietly purred in admiration as she took in her teacher's stunning figure.

"But now that we've come this far, we may as well finish the show."

With a hum of oh-so-slightly-sadistic satisfaction, Noelle dropped to her own knees and wiggled her fingers under the waistband of her teacher's pretty green panties, grinning like she was opening a birthday present as she slid the little fabric covering down Miss Greene's long, sexy legs, finally leaving her completely naked in front of so many of her students... even the one she hated more than anything.

Noelle stepped back so as not to obscure the sight, and a low gasp of excitement and general rumbling rose up from the various students crowding the room as they all got a perfect view of the most ravishing teacher at their school stripped totally naked and put on display for them all.

"Wow. I know teachers are supposed to be role models, but that certainly is a lot to aspire to..." Charlotte haughtily joked as she eyed up Miss Greene's well-endowed form.

"So not fair! Fuck, if I had your body I'd be swimming in boys twenty-four seven..." Olivia whined as she jealously licked her eyes all over her teacher.

Ethan couldn't help letting out a low whistle as he stared wide-eyed at the gorgeous woman held trapped against the door. "Gods damn. Never thought I'd see the ice-queen teacher herself taking center stage like this.

Laurent seemed even more affected, his leathery snout curling into a sneer as he loosed a low, rumbling chuckle from his chest. "First Charlotte and Olivia, then the Twin bitches to boot, and now even Miss Fucking Greene on display. It's like everything I ever wanted to happen all through high school in one lucky night."

The Twins shared a quick smirk between each other, but were no less captivated by the sight.

"We always said she was a slut..." Rin began disdainfully.

"...But I never thought we'd get to see the proof first hand like this." Riko concluded with a sickeningly arrogant glee.

And after everyone else had gotten their eyeful, Noelle finally turned to look back at Miri, a massive, expectant, shit-eating grin plastered on her face. Her Batty boyfriend did not disappoint, as the little Beast sat on the floor just shy of paralyzed, staring up at his naked teacher, completely awe-struck and mesmerized by the sight. Any embarrassment or fear of repercussions for seeing her naked were obviously occluded by his stirring arousal for his sexy teacher, a fact made painfully obvious by the massive strain his throbbing cock was now putting on his pants.

"Well you've certainly got everyone's attention now..." Noelle droned softly as she turned back to Miss Greene, bringing her face barely an eyelashes' width away. The woman still had her eyes closed, and Noelle couldn't help but play her fingers along her pretty, high-strung face. "...But I'd say Miri is by far the most impressed. You left the poor kid speechless."

Rebecca still had her eyes shut, and she pitifully tried to turn her face even farther away, but Noelle wouldn't let up on teasing her.

"You really should see for yourself. Miri's cock is soooo big and hard right now, and all because of your sexy body."

Still Miss Greene wouldn't look, just whimpered again as she failed to hold on to that enraged, defiant expression, earning a small giggle from the deviant Blonde-haired girl tormenting her.

"Oh come on, you really don't want to look? Well, alright then, I'll tell you what I'm gonna do next, Miss Greene. I'm gonna go take Miri's pants off, and he's gonna be just as naked as you and me and everyone else. Then I'm gonna count to sixty, just like you said. If you still haven't looked at him by then, we'll put your dress back on, we'll all get dressed ourselves, and you can take us wherever you want, kick us out, have us expelled or grounded or arrested or whatever..."

Noelle saw the way Olivia and Charlotte were giving her some slightly questioning and concerned looks at the little gamble she'd just offered Miss Greene, but she just gave them each her telltale smug grin to let them know she wasn't worried a bit herself.

"...Although, that would mean you would miss the chance to get a more... poetic revenge on Miri. After all, he's caused you sooo much embarrassment, and now he's even seen you completely naked. Don't you think it's only fair that you get a glimpse of that huge, throbbing, Animal cock he's always been hiding from you?"

Miss Greene still didn't open her eyes, but she did let out another barely audible, faltering whimper, just enough to leave Nolle no doubt that she had her in the palm of her hand. With a satisfied hum of her own, Noelle finally stepped back and turned towards the still collapsed Miri. The Bat just eyed here with his usual restless worry, but she returned her ever-unhelpful smirk as she walked over and straddled him on the floor, her hands instantly going to his collar to start working off his tux.

Miri's eyes darted fretfully between the far-too relaxed gaze of his girlfriend and the still mortified-looking Miss Greene in the background. Just as she was starting to pull his dress shirt off he finally found the wherewithal to stammer out a whisper of concern.

123456...9