The Holidays Can Get a Little Batty Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nolle, t-this isn't going to... NNN!"

But the delinquent girl quickly stifled him as she opened up his pants and pulled his monster cock out of the confining fabric, offering him a few tentative strokes as she smiled so devilishly just under his chin.

"Quit worrying so much already. You just let this thing here do all the talking and it'll all work out fine."

Miri couldn't stop himself from shivering at the wonderful touch, and clammed up just as he'd been told, allowing Noelle to fully strip his pants all the way off, finally leaving every last person in the room naked as the day they were born.

Leaving Miri's lap, Noelle curled around his body until she was leaning over his back, hugging him close as she left one hand planted on his length and slowly rubbing him. She could hear Miri start to growl quietly in front of her, but Noelle kept most of her attention on Miss Greene, just waiting for the moment her teacher broke. She kept softly stroking her Beastly boyfriend, feeling his back shift against her as his breathing started to falter, feeling the echo in her own chest every so often when he let out a brief chitter of pleasure, but still the girl kept her eyes locked firmly on her teacher.

"Well Miss Greene? Miri's totally helpless over here, but he's running out of time. Are you really sure you don't want to see how fucking hot your student is over you? How big and hard his cock is over the thought of getting his little claws on you? Are you sure you want to give up the chance to see the student you hate the most exposed for the stupid, delinquent pervert that you know he is?" Noelle sultrily (and a bit harshly) taunted the straining woman, not entirely to Miri's appreciation.

"Noelle..." The Bat groaned out in complaint to the girl wrapped around his back.

"Shut up, you know you love it." But she pacified him easily enough with a teasing little hiss as she kissed him behind his big, soft ear.

Finally the sounds, the teasing, the touching, it all became too much for Miss Greene. Despite how indignant she was, how humiliating and infuriating this situation had become, Rebecca couldn't ignore the hot blood pooling in her face, the heavy hammering of her heart against her chest, or the insatiable itch in her pussy that she needed so, so badly to soothe.

Noelle's grin nearly split her face in half as she watched Miss Greene open her eyes and immediately turn them on Miri, saw how awe-stricken she'd became at a single glance. The anger didn't completely melt away from her expression, but there was simply no more hiding how instantly enamored she'd become with her student's rugged, naked body, and especially his savage-looking dick.

"See that? You're doing just fine." Noelle whispered just behind Miri's ear as she hugged herself tighter against him. Her fingers continued to gradually pump along his length, and as the Bat could only reply with another uncontrollable growl she decided to raise the stakes even higher, moving her free hand up to turn his head so she could lock her lips against his muzzle.

Miss Greene's gaze only burned hotter with her growing lust as she watched her pretty young student make out with the dumb Animal she loathed, watched as her thin little fingers struggled to control that monstrous rod of Beast flesh that she just couldn't tear her eyes off of. And to either of her sides, Olivia and Charlotte had seen just about the last of the fury die out in their teacher. One more shared look between them and the two knew that Noelle's plan was going to work, giving them the backbone they needed to continue where their friend had left off.

"You know Miss Greene, we didn't really like Miri much ourselves until a few months ago. Not until Noelle put on her own little show for us, just like this." Charlotte let her low voice rumble against her teacher as her hand slowly worked its' way back to her now glorious exposed tit and started playing with it again.

"Yeah, we always thought he was bit of an annoying runt. But once we saw that adorable, fluffy body of his, and how it ended in that gigantic, brutal looking Beast cock, there was just no way we could help ourselves after that." Olivia agree with a malicious sneer as she squeezed her legs around the older woman's hip and started to snake her tiny hand dangerously deep in between her thighs.

"If we're being completely honest, we pretty much threw ourselves at Miri the second we had the chance, so we know exactly what's going through your head right now." Charlotte droned as she hugged herself to her teacher even further, reaching out to paw at her other breast, draping her other arm around the older woman's shoulder, and bringing her lips to buzz just against her throat.

"You might hate him, but you still want to get your hands on that Bat dick of his and find out just how long and fat it is for yourself." Olivia cooed in too-strong a sweetness as she brought her hand even higher and started to brush her fingers just along the edge of her teacher's obviously drooling pussy lips.

"You want to wrap your lips around it and find out just how strong and potent a disgusting thing like that must taste." Charlotte's voice was barely audible as she spoke just beside Miss Greene's ear, emphasizing her words with a playful little nibble.

"You want to feel that big Beasty cock of his splitting you pussy wide open. You want him to fuck you hard like a brainless, rutting Animal." Olivia obviously relished the vulgar words she was drowning her teacher in as she curled her tiny fingers just a little deeper into the quivering confines of her slit.

And the girls' words were definitely having their desired effect. Miss Greene's composure was falling fast now. Between her students' words, their constant stroking at her erogenous zones, and the sight of Miri's cock that she just couldn't take her eyes off of, the woman felt her composure and reasoning melting away like a candle in an oven. Every breath she took was airy and came with a low, aching groan now, if one of her tits was being fondled it left the other feeling neglected, Goddess help her she was even trying to rub her own cunt back against whoever's fingers were invading her!

"Well Miss Greene, the sixty seconds are up, so what do you want to do now?" Noelle's voice suddenly cut through the haze as she took her hand away from Miri's length and locked her devilish eyes on her teacher. And despite all the distraction, she could tell she had Miss Greene's undivided attention.

"Do you still want to turn us all in? Or do you want to come over here and let the student you hate so much give you the ride of your life?"

The room suddenly became deathly quiet again after that, Miri and Greene stopping their respective aroused groaning, the Bat staring hard and fearful at his ravishingly attractive teacher, the woman unable to peel her eyes off the throbbing mammoth of a phallus jutting out from her student's fluffy gray body. No one else in the room made a sound, and with a quick glance from Noelle, Olivia and Charlotte even completely released the older woman, giving her the freedom to make her own choice.

The air was as tense as piano wire, all eyes but her own were on Miss Greene. Finally the woman swallowed down a thick lump in her throat, her mind seemingly made up. Her face was set stony and agitated again, but now as it radiated her arousal it didn't really have near the same impact as before. Taking a step forward she could feel every student's gaze frozen on her, but Rebecca herself kept her stare locked on the two little cretins that had really been the cause of all this, Noelle looking far too innocently curious and Miri still pathetically trembling like a leaf... not that he was losing that painfully hard erection of his. She got down to her knees just in front of the young couple, her look challenging Noelle's arrogance and reminding Miri that he was on less than thin ice, he was barely keeping his snout above water.

"I don't want to hear a peep out of you, Miri." Miss Greene growled menacingly as she glared daggers at the poor Bat. "This doesn't mean a damn thing, and it sure as hell doesn't mean you're off the hook..."

Miri's eyes widened even more impossibly, but before he could even let out a 'meep' of terror Noelle suddenly wrapped both hands around his muzzle and laid her head on his shoulder, meeting her teacher with her saccharinely sweet smile.

"Of course, Miss Greene, you're totally in charge of what happens here. Now come on, just give him a little taste. You know you really, really want to."

Finally turning her eyes off her students and back towards that menacing Beast rod, Rebecca couldn't help her look from faltering a bit. Thoughts of disbelief of what she was about to do still rang in her head even as she leaned forward towards her student's cock, as she reached a trembling hand out and finally took that massive length in her fingers, almost gasping at the sheer warmth she could feel off its' leathery, slickened surface.

Miss Greene couldn't see the look of triumph etched on Noelle's face, not when with every passing second she grew more and more focused on the Animal flesh she now had in her hand. It was almost like there was something mesmerizing about it, intoxicating even, and given the way she couldn't' help bringing her face even closer and taking in a deep breath of that heady aroma, that just might've been the case.

Miri did his best to stifle a choked growl when he felt his teacher's lovely fingers start to slowly stroke and pump down his throbbing length. It was an absolutely surreal sight to see the woman who'd spent more time glaring at him than anything else now looking near awe struck, mouth slightly agape as she rubbed his cock.

Miri's breathing had barely started to rise when Rebecca felt an urge stronger than anything she'd ever felt before in her life compelling her to bring her face even closer, to stretch her tongue out and take that first, tentative taste of Beast flesh. The Bat's low panting turned to a sharp, whining gasp as he felt the warm tongue of his teacher flick out and run right up against his tip.

Even Miss Greene couldn't help the faintest little mewl from escaping her throat as she ran her tongue over him, collecting all the lubricating fluids he'd been spilling and finally staining her palette with such an intense flavor. It was like she could feel his pheromones as they were seeping into her brain, making her feel so warm, so needy, so much so that she already had her tongue stretching out to lick around him a second, and then a third time

Noelle watched with glee as Rebecca succumbed more and more, as the older female fell into a hypnotic rhythm, slowly and curiously licking her tongue all around the slightly-conical tip, allowing her lips to glide further down, lavishing the upper half of her beloved Bat's cock. Eventually she got to witness as Miss Greene brought her pursed lips right up to the tip and engulfed it. She felt Miri shiver hard against her and let out a brief, flighty chitter as their teacher enveloped just barely the head of his phallus in her pretty, painted lips, and Noelle could only imagine the way the woman must've had her tongue swirling around inside.

That was the image that wouldn't let Noelle rest on her laurels any longer, so leaving Miri's back the little vixen prowled around until she was kneeling behind her teacher instead, watching the woman's head slowly bob back and forth as she fell even deeper into her Beast-drunk trance.

"See, it's so good, isn't it? You just can't get enough, can you?" Noelle gently purred behind her teacher's shoulders, not that the woman really paid her much mind at the moment, though that suited the Blonde just fine. "But here, if you really wanna know what it's like to suck Beast cock, this is what you should be doing..."

With that little menace, Noelle let her hands slide up Miss Greene's back and into her hair. The older woman realized what her student wanted to do, but she didn't even have time to let out a muffled grunt before she felt Noelle forcefully push down on her head. Rebecca could only let out a choking, panicked whine as nearly the entire inhuman length of Beast cock speared through her throat.

Miri buzzed in pleasure as his cock was fully engulfed in warmth while Rebecca's eyes shot open wide and her hands clutched at the Beast's legs for any manner of support. But while she tried to whine and resist, Noelle had a firm command of her head, and made sure she stayed down there, sucking down on nearly every last inch of potent Animal dick.

Having lost all control of the situation, Miss Greene was utterly helpless but to let Noelle bob her head up and down, like the Blonde was simply using her as a toy to pleasure her delinquent boyfriend. All Rebecca could do was struggle to breathe as her throat was violated over and over, as the length of Miri's cock ran along her tongue and stained it with his Animalistic flavor.

Noelle for her part maybe looked a little too sadistically gleeful as she forced her teacher to deepthroat Miri, but even from the back the sight of such an elegant and beautiful woman desperate to suck Beast cock was just too good of a show. Combined with the strained slurping sounds and frustrated groans her teacher was making, along with the heavenly little chitters and gasps escaping the Bat, Noelle felt like she could've sat there like that the rest of the night.

But after rocking her teacher's face a few more times she could tell that Miri was getting close to his climax, and the deviant little Blonde girl had different ideas for how that should happen. So before things could go over the edge, Noelle allowed Miss Greene to completely back off of the massive Chiropteran cock. Rebecca immediately started gasping for air as she shot back upright, coughing and sputtering a little too dramatically. But she'd done her job, Noelle could tell that Miri was nice and riled up, desperate for more and ready to show her his truly feral side.

"Sorry for the surprise. I just really wanted you to get the full experience." Noelle said coyly over Miss Greene's shoulder as the woman still struggled to compose herself.

"Y-You little...MMPHH?!" But just as the woman turned to give her incorrigible student the evil eye, Noelle suddenly pounced, taking her face in her hands again but this time bringing both their lips together in a sudden kiss. Once again the older woman could only let out a muffled gasp of surprise as a much softer intruder invaded her mouth, Noelle's warm and wicked little tongue twisting into her own like it was trying to coax back Miri's flavor for itself.

Miss Greene simply gave up again, more so out of disbelief this time than physical restraint, and just let her arms drop to her side and allowed her pretty young student to give her perhaps the most deep and longing kiss of her life.

After several long seconds punctuated by many fluttery little mewls, Noelle pulled back, giggling to find she'd left her teacher with an incredibly stunned, conflicted, and very horny look on her face. Greene looked like she was just on the cusp of berating the girl again, but ultimately just let out an exhausted sigh.

"Unbelievable." Rebecca grumbled out dully, earning a small giggle from the rambunctious teenager.

"I'm starting to think you have more in common with Miri than I thought. Speaking of which..."

Taking her eyes off her teacher to cast a hungry glance over her shoulder, Miss Greene turned to follow her gaze and instantly found her own eyes landing back on Miri's cock, still standing so high and mighty, glistening now with all the saliva she'd left on there. Rebecca's breath hitched and she felt her face burn again at that thought; she'd just been deepthroating that monster. The woman couldn't deny to herself any more than she could deny to Noelle, the other students, or even Miri himself; she wanted more than anything at this moment to feel that Beast of a cock inside her again, penetrating her quivering little pussy. Miss Greene wanted to fuck Miri!

She knew it, and Noelle knew it as well. And once again the younger girl found herself slumping across Miss Greene's back, rubbing her shoulders as she enticingly purred against the woman's ear.

"There's no point in putting this off any longer, Miss Greene. We can all see how badly you want to jump him, so go ahead already. He might not be good for much else, but you can take all that pent up anger and frustration out on him as hard as you want."

With the girl whispering so sinfully in her ear like a literal devil on her shoulder, Miss Greene eyed up the Bat who'd been all but laid out for her. Miri was still leaning back on the floor, only a few inches away from her, looking so pent up and pitiful... save for that towering cock of his. And knowing full well that Noelle was right, that there was no point in trying to put on any more airs, Rebecca started to scoot herself closer to the Beast kid that had been the cause of so much anger and humiliation for her these last four years.

She straddled Miri's legs as the little cretin stared back up at her so nervously... and yet so appealing too. As she brought her puffy, aching pussy lips mere millimeters away from his throbbing Animal erection, the incensed educator turned one last blush-tinged scowl on him from over the edge of her glasses. His eyes strained even harder in fear at the look she gave him, and yet she swore she also felt his cock swell up another centimeter thicker, just enough to brush right against her swollen, sensitive slit.

"Y-You know Miss Greene, y-you don't have to do this... I mean, i-if you don't want to..." Miri weakly offered even as he all but drooled over her like the stupid horny teen he was.

At that Rebecca's scowl merely changed to a look like she really couldn't believe just how dumb the kid was, and she sighed out in pure exasperation.

"Good Goddess Miri. Do you really always have to say exactly the wrong thing?"

And as if she should've expected any other reply, Miri just gave her a faint shrug and a truly pathetic look.

"...Kinda..."

Pinching the bridge of her nose and blowing another annoyed huff through her pursed lips, Miss Greene just turned her frown back on the Bat as she shimmied her hips forward just enough to press her drooling slit directly against her student's cock, causing them both to shiver and hiss at the sudden inappropriate contact.

"Well I guess things just have a way of working out for you then..." The tepid teacher begrudgingly admitted in sheer annoyance. "So just shut up and let's get this over with."

Her words were far from the most romantic he'd heard, but Miri still found his hands reaching out to take a weak hold of the undeniably lovely woman's legs, and she didn't shake him off. Instead, his sexy teacher who'd always loathed him with a passion raised her hips and connected the two of them, Miss Greene herself plunging her pussy down and engulfing her Batty student's prick of her own free will.

Two strained sounds danced in the air around the newly joined couple, Miri letting out a low grunt of pleasure and Miss Greene an enervated moan that she fought so hard to not let grow into an outright scream. As her panicked eyes shot around the room she realized too late she may have been a bit too hasty in taking nearly all of the Bat in at once. She was no virgin, but with her hips nearly touching down to Miri's lap, Rebecca quickly learned just how different a Beast was compared to past boyfriends. She almost couldn't believe how massive, how unnatural he felt inside of her, stretching her so wide and lodged nearly all the way to her stomach.

The student and teacher were still for a while, Miss Greene just desperate to try and adjust to her new lover's size, letting out thick, airy breaths and whiny mewls as she fought to not be completely overwhelmed. It didn't help that Miri was also fighting to keep himself from going wild, short growls escaping his throat, his claws digging hard into the frail skin on the older girl's thighs, and every so often he couldn't help a tiny, brief thrust that still felt like an impact driver to Miss Greene.

123456...9