The Home Improver Store Ch. 09

Story Info
When the team volunteers at a camp, what could go wrong?
10.9k words
4.63
1.6k
1

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/26/2023
Created 03/10/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bonodono
Bonodono
163 Followers

From Bob the lawyer: Am I still getting paid for this? Anyway; names, places, incidents are all fictional and used for entertainment purposes only. Any similarity is purely coincidental and unintended.

Hi kids,

It's your estranged uncle Bono here. I know it's been a while and a lot of things have happened but I'm slowly hopping back into the saddle of writing. I'm a little rusty but, I hope you enjoy the story and you all are doing well. I look forward to continuing to provide something to read when you're bored!

The Home Improver Store: Summer Camp!

It was a typical hot summer day at the Home Improver Store. Customers flowing in and out of the store, buying plants, soil, sprinkler supplies, lumber, concrete mix and the like. Angel sat in her office going over the mountain of reports on her desk. Customer Satisfaction reports, Out of Stock reports, Pro Service reports, reports for other reports. She swore, one day they would find her dead under all the damn paperwork.

A knock interrupted her thoughts as the door opened to reveal Annie, the Orc HR supervisor. Her arms were laden with various colored notebooks and papers.

"Got a moment?" She asked, sitting down with a smile.

The Succubus grunted as she threw down a print packet showing an update he of the top selling 40 merchandise classes for the week.

"Here."

"What is this?" Angel asked as the P'Orc slid a flyer into her hands.

"It's called 'Kids Camp,' it's a free summer camp for Human children. They're asking if maybe we can come on by for a day or two with some easy wood working projects for the kids to put together. I was thinking that we could use our kids workshop stuff that the store does once a month."

"I don't know know Annie... It's summer, the store's really busy..." Angel mumbled as she looked at the colorful piece of paper showing adorable children swimming, hiking and having fun.

"Did I forget to mention that all these kids are from either orphanages, homeless, were burned in fires or were abused?"

"Fuck, why don't you just stab me in the ovaries with a box cutter while your at it?!" Angel growled sharply while glaring up at her.

It was no secret that for many Mamono, kids were a huge weakness- especially Human kids whom they considered weaker and more vulnerable than any other. Throw in words like orphan or abused and they were sold on anything, which was exactly what the kind hearted P'Orc was counting on.

"Well alright, I'll just call and say we can't do it..." Annie said with mock sadness as she pulled the flyer out of Angels hands.

"Wait!" Angel all but shouted as she grabbed back the paper. Looking back down to it, at the children's faces, she slowly said, "I... think that maybe with some reworking of the schedule...we could... perhaps do it. It would be a good will gesture... to give back to the community that is..."

She finished, stumbling over her words, as she fought to justify her backtracking.

"Really? Are you sure?"

"YES! I mean... Yes, It would be good publicity for the store."

"Okay! So it's next Monday, who should we have go? Aside from us of course."

"Hmm," Angel leaned back in her chair in thought, "They should be parents or at least have some background with kids... I'll have Anon with me, but a few more would be helpful..."

"Matt and the Jenny's?" Annie asked.

"Just one Jenny. We still need coverage for 69."

"Sure, Matt and Jenny the Living Doll."

"Automaton." Angel corrected.

"...I thought you and her were ok now?"

"We are, but she's still a bitch and I'd rather have the robot."

"Karem and Edward?" Annie asked, ignoring the pointed comment from her store manager.

"Aren't they both going out on maternity leave soon?" Angel frowned.

Flipping through the pages of a blue notebook, Annie checked.

"At the end of the month, yes they are."

"Then yeah, that's good."

"I'll add in Diana too. If we don't, I think she'll just show up anyway." Annie laughed.

"Don't. They're not together with her anymore."

The P'Orc raised her eyebrows at that and pinched her lips together in an 'O.'

Angel sighed and rested her head on a hand, "She ended up falling for another cashier and there was some drama... They eventually made up and now everyone's friends again but no threeway marriage anymore."

"Workplace relationships, huh?" Annie said with a knowing smirk.

Angel snorted a laugh and rolled her eyes as her spade tail kinked to the side behind the chair.

"Sometimes they work, sometimes they don't. But the seven of us should be enough."

"That's totally awesome," Annie said excitedly as she jotted down the names in another notebook.

"What about Regina? I'm sure the kids will love her growing flowers for them!"

"No." Angel said firmly, her face darkening.

"Why?"

"Regina is... still recovering. She wouldn't do well there." She replied quietly.

"Oh..." Annie mumbled in a small voice, "Well it's okay, it shouldn't be a problem."

Angel nodded solemnly, "That should do it?"

Clearing her throat, the P'Orc forced a smile and replied, "Absolutely, I'll get the changes done right away."

**************************************

"Dual power reserves, capable of storing both alternating current from standard forms of electricity and direct current from spirit energy." Jenny the Automaton stated as she pushed Matt's hands against her firm yet slightly soft, bare nipple-less breasts.

"You know, when I said I wanted to know more about Automatons, I didn't think you would teach me like this." Matt said as he met her blue robotic eyes. The two were on the California King that took up most of the bedroom the married foursome slept in.

In a rare moment, when it was just the two of them in the shared apartment, he commented that he was curious about the workings of Automatons. Somehow things ended up with both of them naked in bed.

"In what manner did you conceive being taught?"

"I donno... Um, I was thinking on the computer or something?" Matt blushed as he looked away from her piercing gaze.

"Inadequate. Humans retain a greater amount of information when physically interacted with the subject they are learning about."

He looked back at her with a disbelieving expression and asked, "Then why am I naked too?"

The Automaton fell suspiciously silent, almost as if she didn't have an answer to his question but then remarked,

"I calculated that you would be less uncomfortable if you were without clothing as well."

"...That makes absolutely no sense."

Ignoring his comment and forcefully moving his hands down to her flat stomach, she continued albeit in a seemingly more annoyed tone.

"Regulator core, reinforced with a triennium alloy weave for flexibility."

Suddenly Jenny's head turned slightly as she made an electronic chirp.

"What was that?"

"Our work schedules for tomorrow have been modified."

"Oh... That's weird. I wonder why?" Matt no longer questioned that the Automaton had a permanent link to the internet and regularly checked everyone's schedules.

"We have been directed to an off-site area along with multiple other associates for a community service event."

"Hmm, that sounds like it might be fun."

Jenny simply stared at him in response. Well it did seem like a nice change of pace anyway.

Looking back down to her stomach, Matt took a silent moment to admire the pale, grayish skin that contrasted with her deep blue eyes and short platinum hair. It had always attracted him and matter how many times he saw her nude, she was gorgeous.

Dragging his hands more downward over her body, he felt Jenny insert his fingers into-

"Semen collector."

She looked directly into his eyes as she said it, as if daring him to protest. Although they had been married for a number of months now, he was still a bit uncomfortable with her directness. Even with her cold sounding name for it, that part of her body was basically a vagina in Matt's mind. It was hairless and warm with soft folds leading to a slit opening. He could feel a slick wetness and thousands of tiny nubs caressing and tickling his digits.

"You are becoming sexually aroused." Jenny stated bluntly.

"N-no I'm not." He lied.

"Your body temperature has risen by two degrees and heart beat by three percent."

Damn it, he couldn't fool her, not with all of her high tech sensors and the like. Jenny then turned her attention downwards.

"You also have an errection."

'Well there's no denying it now', Matt thought with his own annoyance.

"Yes, okay! I'm-I'm horny okay? It's a little hard not to be when you just shoved my fingers into your... Semen collector..."

With Matt admitting his state, Jenny aggressively pushed him to his back on the bed. The Automaton crawled over top and began to kiss and fondle him as he moaned in pleasure. He was still amazed that she knew every weakness, every erogenous point of his body perfectly.

"What about my lesson?" He breathed teasingly.

"It has been over a week since you have inputted your spirit energy into me."

Matt felt bad about that one but still, work had been crazy busy and she knew that.

"I'm sorry." He mumbled.

"The time span is unacceptable." She said irritably as she took his hardened member and forcefully inserted inside her.

"Okay, okay! How can I make it up to you?" He begged as she began to ride him. Matt really didn't need his Automaton wife cranky because if she was, then his other two wives would certainly follow suite.

"Eight energy inputs," she stopped and demanded but then blushed slightly while adding, "and forty-five light strokes to my cranium."

"You want sex eight times and forty-five headpats?!" He exclaimed while instinctively grabbing hold of her hips.

"Affirmative."

"O-okay, I'll try!" He moaned in agreement to her as the nubs in Jenny's semen collector began to vibrate faster against his cock.

"But... B-But I'm not sure if I can do it eight times in a row!"

"Irrelevant. Resistance is futile."

*********************************

It was a lazy mid-morning as Sam, the Ocelomeh, laid in bed on her phone going over what was new on Fuckbook. Her black banded tail waving sleepily about as she saw the latest news being the Gandharva pop super star, Ariana Grandeboobs, had toppled fellow singer Selena Jizzmez in most amount of followers. An incoming picture popped up on screen that showed it was her bestie, Sage the Jinko calling.

"Yo, what up bitch."

"Hey slut, what you doin?"

"Nothin, just on Fuckbook."

"Coo, coo. Hey Kids Camp is next week, but they haven't released the councilor list yet, you going?" Sage asked.

Streching her lithe, muscular body out on bed, Sam groaned in both thought and pleasure.

"Damn hoe did you just cum or what?"

"Shut up, I was streching!" Sam giggled, then huffed, "I donno, I signed up again this year but it's always the same shit. Babysitting some group of Human brats, pretending to care about what bullshit they've been through. Daddy hits me, mommy burns me, uncle Frank touches me in the bad place. Like I give a fuck."

"I heard Jerry's gonna be there again, now that's a fine piece of fuckmeat right there! You two did kinda hit it off last time."

"Ha, you can have that, I already fucked him." She laughed tartly.

"Shut up! How was he?!"

"His dick was the same size of the little boys we look after." She sighed as she switched to speaker and grabbed an emery file to do her nails.

"You're kidding me?! Wow and he's like super buff and all macho too!"

"I know, totally disappointing. I still did him anyway though. Thought maybe he'd give me a decent fuck but no, couldn't feel anything, just a little squirt of his cum before he passed out at the end. Total loser. I donno Sage, it's just every year we see the same people, between you and I, I think we've fucked almost every single human councilor there."

"Mmm, remember when we double teamed Lucy?"

"Oh fuck yeah! We had to gag that slut she was moaning so loud! Almost woke up all the brats!" Sam remembered gleefully. Lucy did have a delicious tasting pussy. Too bad her and Sage fucked her so hard and rough she had to go out for medical. Bitch got it so good, she probably turned into a Mamono.

"Well, I hear there's gonna be something new, they got some people from a Home Improver Store to come by for a week- do some art and crafts shit for the kids. Might be a few juicy cocks there, you know construction worker type guys."

Sam paused in her filing. That might actually be worth checking out. It had been a while since she had a good sized dick in her...

"Fuck, you just sold me chick. I'll see you there."

"Alright! See you soon bitch, stay slutty for me." She flirted.

"You too whore, don't husband up just yet, your cunt is still mine for the summer."

"Oh baaaaaby it's allll yourrrssss!!" Sage moaned loudly into the phone before hanging up.

Sam grinned at that, Sage was such a fucking hoe. Hmm some big, fat construction worker cock. Yeah, she could definitely go for some of that.

***************************

For human woman, the third trimester of pregnancy can be especially uncomfortable. However for a Mamono, it is quite easy as their bodies readily adapt in anticipation of child birth. Ironically, it is their husbands that become quite exhausted as the libido of their wives triples or even quadruples. When men with Mamono wives hear this, they tend to scoff as they already have a high sex drive to satisfy their wives. They soon realize nature is not to be dismissed nor is a horny pregnant Mamono...

"Fuuuuuck, I love your cock," Karem moaned into the pillow as Edward thrusted inside her from behind. It was their fourth round of sex that day and the Raiju only seemed to want more and more. Unfortunately, because of her pregnancy, they were down to one position to have sex in but it didn't matter to either of them.

"And I love your pussy," he grunted, slowly quickening the pace as he held her hips steady. Her pussy was already drenched and sticky from his previous loads in her and he was loving every moment of it.

He could sense the charge between them building and building towards her orgasm. Suddenly he grabbed the base of her tail and with that extra stimulation, Karem howled in pleasure as electricity discharged all around them. Edward could feel her tightening around his shaft trapping him inside. The incredible sensation and electricity combined with the lust and love he felt for his wife caused his own peak as he released inside her quivering slit.

They collapsed together in bed, their bodies soaked in sweat from the love making. Gasping, they pulled each other together in an embrace as they rode the high that comes after amazing sex. The room itself had a slight ozone smell to it but it was overpowered by the musky smell of intense fucking.

"Maou, I love being pregnant and I love being pregnant with you fucking me." She panted, her engorged breasts heaving. They were eagerly awaiting the day she would start to lactate as it would be another element to add to their pregnant sex life.

Edward knew she wanted more but needed some time to recover. Deciding that maybe some finger play was called for, he reached down past Karem's enlarged stomach to play with her dripping quim. Feeling some stubble there, he made a note to shave her next time they took a shower together. She was so wet it was easy for him to lubricate his fingers as he found her clit. She gasped as he began to rub and tease it. Grabbing the bed sheets in her hands, the Raiju moaned and whined at his ministrations of her overly sensitive nub.

Feeling her charge building up again, he latched on to a nipple and began to suck gently. Rubbing faster and faster on her soaked clit Edward started to nibble on her enlarged nipple.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," Karem mumbled, her voice strained as she neared her climax. He could feel her bud getting stiffer as she came close. A bite on her nipple pushed her over the edge as her body stiffened and electricity shot out around them. Convulsing slightly, Karem kissed Edward deeply as she bathed in the aftershocks of her orgasm.

The two laid together cuddling as time lazily drifted by. Their room was darkened and sounds of their breathing lulled them to take a short nap.

When they awoke nether could tell if it was day or night nor did they care. Edward's parents were watching both their children for the whole day, giving them some much needed alone time.

They started to talk about random things, whatever came to mind.It was something they loved about being with each other. That they could talk about anything and just be themselves. It was a far cry different from their previous partners.

"I wish my grandmother was still alive so she could meet you two." Karem said suddenly with one hand on her belly and the other nestled in Edwards.

"I would have really like to have met her too. I know she helped raise you when you were younger."

"She did. She was like a mother to me when my parents couldn't be bothered. Did I ever tell you about how she came to have a Wererabbit for a step mother?" Karem asked.

Edward shook his head no. He knew Karem had a rough up bringing and he usually waited until she was ready to share things about her past.

"When she was just a child, she lived with her parents in a small house nestled in a forest of the old world. Her father was a lumberjack and would sell firewood to nearby villages while her mother grew and sold herbs from their garden. They were poor but happy. Then one day a couple Order soldiers discovered their home. They killed her parents right in front of her eyes and were about to kill her, when this stranger broke through the door."

Her grip tightened as Karem told more and more of her story.

"He pointed something at them and BOOM! They were dead! It scared her half to death and she ran from him, but he never hurt her."

"So the guy had, like, a magic wand?" Edward asked.

"No! That's the crazy part! The way she described it, it sounded like he had a gun!" Karem exclaimed.

"So you're saying some guy with a gun, way back when there weren't any guns at all... Saved your grandma when she was a kid?" He replied skeptically.

"Yes. Then his friend that was a princess, took her to Wonderland to live where she met her stepmother."

"Okay..."

"I'm being serious!" Karem cried as she smacked him on the thigh.

"Okay! Okay! Fine! I believe you!"

"You better, mister," She said while poking him in the chest, "soooo, ready to go again?"

A chime on her phone interrupted her plans as she begrudgingly reached down from the bed and rustled amid the thrown clothes on the floor. Digging into her jeans, she grabbed it out and saw that Angel had texted her.

"Huh, looks like we're not gonna be working at the store tomorrow."

"What do you mean?"

"We're doing some community service event. At a... Kids Camp?" She questioned.

"Never heard of it." He muttered as he began to kiss her back. She shuddered as the phone was dropped back to floor and said,

"We'll worry about it tomorrow. Time for round five."

**************************

Located in a secluded area called Wonder Valley, the trip to Kids Camp took about an hour with Angel, Anon and Annie arriving first. Matt and Jenny arrived soon after with Karem and Edward trailing behind.

As they got out of their respective vehicles, everyone took a moment to gaze at the lush forest and serene views surrounding them. Large trees and brushes everywhere with noticeably cleaner air, this was a far cry different than city living.

Gathering together in a group, everyone greeted each other.

"Hey guys," Anon said with a smile to Edward and Matt.

"Bro," Edward said with the same.

"It's good to see you two." Matt said warmly.

The three shared a tight group hug in greeting until it was interrupted by the four Mamono going,

Bonodono
Bonodono
163 Followers