The Home Improver Store Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It was chaos after that. Everyone fleeing for their lives. Before I ran, I caught a glimpse of a waif of a Succubus falling to her knees before the two Humans. It looked like she was pledging her allegiance to them but even then, I knew better. She was gathering the broken shards of Masters stone." She glanced over to her sister and asked, "Do you know what that Succubus would later become?" Belphegor asked.

Sarah dared not answer.

"The new Demon Lord! The Maou! A pitiful, weak excuse for a ruler. Unity through love?"

She turned her horned head and spat on the ground in disgust.

"Sentimental nonsense. We should be ruling the Humans! They should be our slaves to do whatever we please with them! Instead we are their "friends," their "lovers," their "equals." WE are stronger, faster and smarter! WE are the superior race! I have endured this insult to our kind for over a thousand years. No more. Once that idiot brings me the last shard and with Arawn's stone, I will be unstoppable! I will kill her and take my rightful place as the new Demon Lord... no the new God! Then I shall usher in a new age unto this world. The time of Humans has ended, the time of Mamono is upon us again! Our time! Our rule! All under my rightful sovereignty."

"Wh-What of her husband, my lady?" Sarah asked fearfully. She had never seen her mistress in such a state nor had she ever told her such secrets.

Belphegor's sadistic grin reappeared as she answered, "I will first break him in front of her and then, as she morns over his corpse, my scythe will ensure she joins him in death."

To be continued in the next Connecticut Yankee chapter.