The Home Improver Store Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Awwwww!!!!!"

The three turned to see Angel, Annie, Karem and even Jenny all grouped together, staring at them with hearts in their eyes.

"There really is nothing better than a true bromance scene." Karem said while flicking a tear away in her eye. The others all nodded emphatically while warmly smiling at the trio.

The three men shared a glance at each other briefly before Anon said "Seriously? Can you four just keep it in your panties?"

"I'm not wearing panties!" Karem stated proudly as the group turned to stare at the Raiju.

"What? Edward shaved me last night and wearing panties chafes me." She said nonchalantly while everyone groaned at her shamless response.

"So who are we looking for again?" Angel sighed at Annie, ignoring her electrical supervisor.

"His made up name is Sparts, he's the head councilor for the camp," Annie explained as she typed on her phone, "I just sent him a text that we were here."

A few moments later, a man in his late 50's came strolling up through a trail. With a dark tan, salt and pepper hair paired with a muscular physique, he bore a remarkable resemblance to the late Jacques Cousteau.

"Annie and the Home Improver Store?" He asked with a friendly smile.

"That's us!" Annie exclaimed as she took his out stretched hand.

"Great to have you! Let me show you around."

They followed him back through the winding trail to the camp grounds. In the very center was a small, picturesque lake and next to it sat a great tented pavilion with various wooden cabins surrounding the area. It wasn't the natural scenery, however, that caught their eyes.

The crew looked around in wonder and awe as attractive Human men and women along with Mamono of all species walked about in the shortest and tightest of shorts, muscle shirts, tank tops, sports bras, and other revealing summer wares. Some didn't even bother with underwear as could be seen by their almost transparent tops and bottoms.

"Wh-Wh...h-hot guys... m-m-muscles..." Annie stuttered in a daze as she temporarily lost the ability to speak coherently.

"Query, why are your camp councilors lacking clothing?" Jenny asked of Sparts.

"JENNY!" Angel shouted in outrage at the Automaton. They were guests there and she did NOT want the group kicked out for insulting anyone.

"It's okay!" Sparts laughed at the group as he held up his hands,"For one, as you all know, it gets really hot during the summer and we do a lot of sports and physical activities with the kids, so keeping cool is very important! For another, we want to show that there's no shame here! It doesn't matter who or what you are or where you come from, when your here at Kids Camp, you're accepted for being you!"

"I see. That's very... progressive." Angel said with a frown, although she had lost much of her conservativeness when she became a Mamono, she still wasn't happy with all the skin being shown around her Anon. If he was going to be looking at a piece of ass, then it better be her ass that he was looking at! She instinctively wrapped her spade tail around his waist and looking from the corner of her eye, she could see Karem had the same thoughts as well. The Raiju grabbed Edward by the arm possessively and held firm. It was only Jenny that seemed to be oblivious to the semi-erotic nature of things as she unemotionally took in her surroundings.

"Well, let me show you folks the area we have for you to set up at!" He said cheerfully as he walked by. Angel glanced over to Annie and saw that she was still in stupor from all the eye candy. Sighing, she grabbed the P'Orc by a floppy ear as they followed the head councilor down a short, winding trail to a series of cabins. He opened the door to the largest one and turned on the lights.

"It hasn't been used in a while," he said embarrassed by the heavy sheet of dust on the plastic tables and chairs that were strewn about, "but it should be big enough, yeah?"

"Jenny?" Angel asked of the Automaton.

Jenny's robotic eyes darted to each of the four corners of the cabin as she calculated, "1,829 square feet of area. The space is sufficient for the projects."

"Great!" Sparts exclaimed, "Well, I'll let you all get situated. The first group should arrive in an hour, they're the younger ones so be ready!"

After he left, everyone looked to Annie for direction, after all, this was her show. As if sensing their eyes on her, the Orc finally snapped out of her befuddlement.

"Ah um... Yes let's see... Angel, Karem and I can start cleaning and organizing the tables and chairs if Jenny and the boys can get the stuff outta the cars?"

Everyone nodded and mumbled in agreement as they set off to their tasks. But then Annie's eyes widened and she shouted,

"Wait!"

All looked to the HR P'Orc as she suddenly remembered, "Sparts told me one thing we need to do before anything! Due to the nature of how the kids came to be at the camp, they can get pretty attached. Remember some of them have been abused, some victims of fire or being homeless. An adult that treats them right and is nurturing can really draw them to latch on. Because of this he recommends that we make fake names for ourselves. The camp counselors all do the same. It's happened before where sometimes the counselors would get stalked by the kids they take care of after camp is over. This kinda helps prevent that."

Everyone looked to everyone else in thought as they pondered what they could call themselves. It was sad that they had to do such a thing but they consoled themselves that perhaps they could make a small difference to the children.

Annie's words especially affected Karem and Edward. Karem having been a victim of abuse herself and Edward saving his daughter from a similar fate from her biological mother. They looked to each other in comfort as they squeezed their hands together thinking of how lucky they were to escape and find each other.

After a few moments, Anon was the first to speak, "Okay, I'll be... Mr. Incognito," he said with a goofy smile.

"That's a terrible name!" Angel gently laughed as the group chuckled.

"Alright, if you're Mr. Incognito, I'll be Divinity then," Angel announced with a playful slap of her tail on his rump. True it might sound like a stripper name but it was the only thing she could think of. Besides, maybe her and Anon could do a little roleplay later that night, she thought gleefully.

"I guess I'll be Tech Guy," Matt said with a sidelong glance to Jenny and ignoring the smirks of his fellow coworkers.

"My new designation shall be Unit 10998746218," Jenny replied effortlessly.

"Thats- That's a little long and probably hard for the kids to repeat Jenny," Remarked Annie.

"How about Unit 1, Jenny?" Matt asked. He was used to sometimes shortening her long winded responses for others.

"That is sufficient." She agreed.

"Dang this is hard." Edward mumbled, his hand cupping his chin, deep in thought. Then an evil smile spread across his face as he said,

"You can call me...Lighting Rod!"

"Oh my god you dork!" Karem exclaimed as she punched him in the arm playfully. It wasn't lost on Karem that that she would sometimes refer to his member as such. Just thinking about caused her to become aroused but there was no way she could act on her urges right now. Maybe later she could grab him for a quickie in the woods. Karem drooled slightly thinking of fucking her husband out in the middle of nature.

"Karem...Oh Karem... KAREM!" Angel finally shouted, interrupting her fantasy.

"What? What? Yes?" Said the horny, bewildered Raiju looking around quickly.

"...Your name?"

"Oh! Unmm..."

What to call herself? Well she was a Raiju. Electricity was her game. What was it that Edward once said about her? Ohhh yeah. It was kinda embarrassing but also cute in a way...

"Energizer." She said with a slight blush.

"Like the battery?" Asked Anon.

"Exactly!" Karem said puffing her chest out in pride. It was true, she could hold an impressive charge, even more so being pregnant and with the consistent sex she was getting.

Mmm sex... No! Later! She thought to herself feverishly. Tickling the inside of Edward's palm with a finger, she glanced over to him. He had no idea what was coming.

Now that they were all suitably renamed, Annie, Angel and Karem got to work dusting the tables and chairs off while moving them about to create work stations as the rest of the crew walked back to their cars for the supplies.

The day progressed surprisingly fast, with children coming in small groups based off of age range. Each group had a few councilors that were so positive and happy, Angel was thrown completely off guard. She normally didn't deal with people that were so incredibly "cheery." Most were just plain assholes demanding unreasonable discounts because they were "pros" claiming to spend thousands and thousands of dollars at her store.

"So, how much hooking up do you think happens at night here?" Annie whispered from the side of her mouth to Angel as they handed out miniature purple aprons to the children. Some of the crafts had painting involved and the aprons were supposed to keep their clothes clean, or as clean as kids with paint could possibly get.

Angel paused and looked around at the all the councilors in the cabin. How they smiled at each other when they talked, the light touching here and there, the overly long hugs. Then of course there was the scent in the air. No one but a Manono could smell it, but it was the odor of arousal. While it wasn't incredibly strong, it was blatantly there and coming from every single one of them.

"Pretty damn sure that if this place wasn't already a Green Demon Realm, it would be after the first night. That's how much." Angel mumbled back.

They gave each other knowing looks as they continued in their task.

As Angel and Annie gossiped, Matt found himself deep in thought as he showed a girl and boy how to assemble a small bird feeder. He was used to taking care of children as he took care of his younger sister, Lucy, albeit things were much easier with the Jenny's helping out now. Still, the thought of kids and raising them came to mind. He felt he was too young to have them and Lucy was almost a daughter to him anyway but still. Would he ever want to have some of his own? Would it even be possible with any one of the Jenny's?

Matt glanced over to the Automaton. The subject of birth control definitely never came up with anyone of them. Would that mean they didn't have to worry about that? It was an embarrassing question to ask and he wasn't too sure if he actually could bring it up to any of them.

'Maybe in a few years,' he consoled himself, after all, it wasn't like he was in a hurry or anything.

Looking around again, Matt noticed that quite a few of the kids looked thin and malnourished. Some had scars on their bodies and others even had healed burn marks. He knew what it was like to be starving and he didn't know what he would have done if the Jenny's hadn't helped him and Lucy out with food.

It seemed that this camp was a respite in their lives. A safe place to just be kids and not have to worry about the harshness of reality. He got lucky with the Jenny's and felt even more grateful to them. Matt resolved that he would do his best for these kids and help add to what the camp offered them.

***********************************

"Okay guys, in you go," Sam said with a forced smile and upbeat tone as she ushered a group of children inside the cabin. She was put in charge of the 8-10 year olds, and fuck they were needy little brats. Asking stupid questions and acting up, she personally hoped a few of them would drown in the lake later.

You would think that them being all poor, abused and all that other crap would teach them some self reliance, but no. They all wanted her attention for some dumb shit. I don't give a fuck about your drawings or whatever. I couldn't care less about what any of you do, she thought disdainfully.

Sam didn't know how much longer she could take of it, but at least the moment finally came, she'd find her self some fine beefcake in there and fuck out her frustrations on him. She smiled evilly to herself as she walked in after the last brat entered.

Peering around, the cabin was filled with the noise of talking and laughter but also something else. She wrinkled her nose at the scent. Bunch of children stuffed into a cabin in the middle of summer with half of them not wearing deodorant. Fucking gross. Most wouldn't really wouldn't notice the smell but as an Ocelomeh, her nose was more sensitive. The things she endured for a decent fuck, she thought to herself.

The kids were sitting at long plastic tables hammering, glueing and painting little wooden toys and trinkets. Sam spotted a few councilors peppered here and there.

Fucked him, fucked her, fingered her in a bathroom stall, gave him a bj behind a cabin... She also noticed a few new faces as well. There was an Orc and a Succubus, a Werewolf? No,maybe a Raiju and what looked like a... robot girl? What the hell? This was a weird bunch but then there were a few new guys there too, three of them in fact.

The first looked in his mid 30s and had some faint scars on his face. Okay, she could work with that. The second was super young looking, but definitely do-able. She'd probably break him in half though, he was pretty skinny. The third was thicker and looked like he could take a few fuckings. Hmm which to go for first?

Holding up a claw she pointed her new interests and began to rhyme,

"Inney meeny miny moe, catch the Jinko by the toe, if she hollers let her go... that one."

Sashaying over to the table across the cabin, she edged up close to the thicker of the three.

"-okay remember, righty tighty, lefty loosey." Edward reminded the boy he was helping as he worked to screw in a wheel into a little wooden firetruck. Both were concentrating intently as a shadow fell across their table.

"Hi, I'm Sam... er I mean Stripes" She said with a smile while looking over their work. She didn't want to go full on aggressive with so many brats around so she would try just a friendly little introduction then maybe see if she could lure him out of the cabin for some fun.

"Oh hey, I'm Lightning Rod," he said politely as he looked up and pointed at the name on his purple work apron. It felt weird to be using a fake name in everyday conversation to him but it was required to be there.

"You're new?"

"Yep, I'm with The Home Improver Store, just here for a few days to help out with some stuff for the kids." He explained.

"That's cool! I'm a councilor here, I help take care of the 8 to 10 year olds."

"Oh, um that sounds like fun?" Edward wasn't really sure where all this was going. Maybe she was just being friendly?

"Not real- I mean yeah totally!" Sam corrected with a fake smile, "This place is so beautiful, I really love it here. Maybe a little later I can show you the sights? When's your next break?"

'Next break?' He confusedly thought, 'Why does she... Oh. Oh god. She's hitting on me.'

"Um I'm really sorry but I'm married..." he said apologetically while removing his work gloves and holding up his left hand to show a black wedding ring with a gold lightning bolt on it.

"O-oh..."

Shit! She thought to herself. Looking around it suddenly occurred to her that all the new comers could very well be married.

Fuck!

•••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Hey, excuse me, but who is that.... person over there?" Karem asked, interrupting a fluffy Weresheep councilor that was helping a couple young girls paint their wooden trucks. The sheep looked from the sloppily colored red and blue mess to the direction Karem was pointing.

"Oh her..." She answered in a hushed voice that was hinted with a mix of awe and fear, "That's Stripes. You wanna stay away from her."

"And why would I want to do that?" The Raiju said, her anger barely contained as she watched the smiling Ocelomeh inch closer to Edward as he held a nail up for a little boy to hammer into a toy firetruck. From the outside it looked like the two were engaging in small talk, but Karem knew better. She was definitely flirting with him.

"She's a Chad."

"...And what the hell is a Chad?"

The Weresheep quickly wrapped her hands around each of the girls ears as she whispered in fear,

"That girl lives to fuck and fucks to live. Her and her Jinko friend are the top Mamono around here."

"Well it looks like she's after my husband." Karem rumbled.

"If she is, than you should just pretend like nothing's happening. Ocelomeh's are scary and don't do well with competition..."

"That's really funny, because I'm the exact same way." Karem growled as electricity crackled around her clenched fist. Turning away, she made a beeline towards the jaguar girl intent on taking care of business.

"Hi, can I talk to you outside for a minute?" Karem asked bluntly as soon as she reached her.

Fumming at the embarrassing situation she found herself in, Sam followed the Raiju out of the cabin.

Okay, so what do you want... Energizer?" Sam asked with a sneer as they walked a few feet away. This was some bullshit, how the fuck was she supposed to know he was married?

"Actually the names Karem... Mrs. Karem. And I'd appreciate it if you didn't try to slut around with my husband."

"Serious?" Sam answered with barred teeth.

"You're damn right I am. You see, I enjoy being pregnant and getting fucked every day and night, I'm greedy like that. And not that you would ever see, but right above his cock is a name that I personally tattooed. Wanna guess whose name it is?"

"That's a little TMI," Sam sighed throwing a hand up to her face.

"No, I think that's exactly the right amount of information. So with that being said, keep away from him unless you want to end up knowing what a few thousand volts feels like." She threatened with an upheld, sparking finger and vicious smile. When met with a stony glare and silence from the Ocelomeh, Karem smiled even larger as she turned and walked away back inside.

•••••••••••••••••••••••

In the woods nearby, the tip of a scythes blade appeared out of mid-air. A high pitched curl sang out as it tore itself down creating a gash and from within the gapping wound in reality, out stepped a baphomet dressed in the traditional, ancient attire of her people. Bands of metal strategically placed about her body giving the look of a bikini, but there was more than fashion to her choice of clothing. Embedded throughout, were various runes and stones, each shimmering with power in their own right. Looking around, an angry sneer formed on her face as she spat aloud,

"Curses! It's not here either! That damn location rune said it'd be around the general area though..."

Belphegor sighed deeply as she leaned on her scythe. She was one of the oldest Baphomets in the new world, although she would never openly say it aloud. She was alive when the previous Demon Lord was in power and saw the bloodied battles, the carnage, the pride and viscousness that Mamono once had. It was something she badly wanted to return to. The current Maou had done nothing but turned everyone into sex starved weaklings that would rather prostrate themselves in front of the Humans than rule over them. She had a duty to end the absurdity.

For many, many years she had been slowly gathering followers, powerful objects and artifacts that would finally allow her to challenge the pathetic Succubus that sat as the Maou and now as the new Chief God.

There had once been a man teaming with power and exotic abilities that would have been the crown jewel of her collection. She had plans to enslave him, bend and twist his will to her own whims. And of course there was the fact that he was quite handsome and virile. After all, a girl does have her needs while conquering the world...