The Home Improver Store Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A smile spread across Belphegor's face before she remembered his poise and manners. He was intelligent, too intelligent really. It made him stubborn as he would balk at her advances and continually discovered her tricks. If only he had realized what they could have accomplished together, the power they could have had! And what had become of him? He choose to end his life! What a waste. She snorted as she grabbed her scythe and began to walk. It would take a few moments for the rune to re-coordinate itself.

California. By the 7 circles of Hell, she hated the place with a passion. Too many idiots that thought they were geniuses, too many damn hippies, beatniks and liberals. She told herself that she would wipe the whole state out of existence when she got the chance. A frustrated growl nearby interrupted her musings.

"Ugh! This is some bullshit! They all have wives! I was supposed to have some fucking big sweaty contractor cock and this is the shit that shows up?!"

A large rock shot out in rage from the source and lodged itself into a nearby tree trunk.

Curious, Belphegor followed the sound to where she found an Ocelomeh pacing angrily back and forth.

"Seriously, fuck this shit! All I want is a little fun with some new guys and I can't even get that in this stupid place! UGH! Mom said back in the day, we didn't have to deal with this shit. We could take anything we wanted! Now there's all these rules and laws and... uggghhh!!!"

She huffed a sigh and mumbled in defeat, "Wish things were like how they were before..."

Well now, this was interesting, Belphegor thought to herself. A young, strong and sexually frustrated Ocelomeh that longed for how things once were, she could make use of this. If not for a possible tool, then for at least some entertainment and it HAD been a while since she had a good laugh...

Emerging from the forest, Belphegor called to her,

"Maybe you don't have to wish, my friend."

Sam turned sharply and regarded the Baphomet with suspicion. Her razor sharp claws flexing in readiness for any kind of attack.

"Relax! I'm not here to fight," Belphegor chided with a wide smile, "I'm here to offer you your hearts desire. You said you wanted things to be how they were back in the old world. My sisters and I are trying to make that happen."

She spread her arms out wide and proclaimed, "Might will make right in my new world! No more laws made by men! The Humans will serve us! And you will have all the men you could ever desire!"

She watched as the last part changed the Ocelomeh's visage from that of suspicion to glee.

"I'm so down with that." She replied with an evil grin.

Belephgor aimed her scythe at Sam and said, "Good, then allow me to help you with your current problem..."

Immense demonic energy shot from the scythe into Sam. Her already impressive muscles budged larger and her eyes took on a dark purple shade.

Power! She never felt this powerful before in her entire life! She could do anything! Fight anyone and take whatever she wanted!

"Now go and do what you were always meant to do. What your instincts tell you! Be free!" Uttered Belephgor as she lowered her scythe.

This was going to be very interesting and very fun she thought to herself as she never had any dealings with Ocelomehs.

I wonder what she will do first, Belephgor idly wondered as she watched her latest creation flex her claws.

Sam grinned evilly and let loose a deafening roar. She had now become the undisputed alpha predator in these woods.

********************************

It was the busiest time in the afternoon with the cabin being full of kids. Everyone was working diligently on their own project when a loud roar made everyone stop what they were doing. Many of the younger children started to tear up as they looked around in fear of the frightening noise. Even the councilors looked scared as they tried to console their charges.

"What the fu...ork was that?" Angel awkwardly exclaimed as she stopped helping a younger boy paint a small basket. Standing, she looked across the room to the Automaton and asked, "Jenny?"

Pausing from helping her own child, she replied, "Unknown. The sound originated approximately 60 meters northeast of this location."

Angel frowned, that was damn close then. She motioned for the Automaton to follow as she made her way out of the cabin.

Outside, the duo peered around as they tried to locate what made the noise.

"I don't like this. Whatever that was is near and we've got a bunch of kids with us." Angel said aloud both to herself and to Jenny.

"Shall I contact the police?"

"No, they wouldn't come all the way over here for just a noise," She sighed, "I think we're on our own for this."

"What's going on?" Karem asked as she emerged from the cabin. Matt, Anon and Edward followed after her.

"We don't know but you all should stay inside with everyone else." Angel replied. Karem was pregnant and she didn't want to risk having her hurt or worse nor did she want to endanger all of their husbands. Not after what happened before with June...

"Staying inside won't help you." Growled a voice as the bushes shook and gave way to reveal a muscled Ocelomeh.

"Aren't you one of the councilors?" Angel asked warily, she then noticed that her eyes glowed a dark purple and Angels stomach sank. They were the same as Junes had been.

"The names Sam and I was. Now I'm so much more. I'm queen of this forest and I'll take whatever I please," She said as she leered at Anon, Matt and Edward, "and right now, I think I'll take your men."

"The fuck you will!" Angel retorted as her sharp fingernails grew longer. She might not have the great sword of the Maou's husband anymore but she wasn't defenseless.

Jenny's own arm transformed to that of a blaster cannon. In the months before, Matt had managed to find a Gremlin that was familiar enough with Automaton technology to reattach and repair her severed appendage.

"I am detecting large amounts of demonic energy emanating from her." Jenny said as she prepared for attack.

"Get back inside! We'll handle this." Angel ordered. At hearing her tone, they quickly piled back into the cabin. She'd be damned if that woman laid a single finger on anyone.

Sam laughed loudly at Angels command and jeered, "You all think you're hot shit, huh? Let's see."

Crouching, Sam lunged at the Succubus with claws extended. Angel was barely able to react by using her extended own nails to parry.

The Ocelomeh's attacks were lighting fast and strong as Angel struggled to keep herself from being slashed to ribbons. A sudden whining noise and a flash of light followed by an explosion of dirt made both pause.

"You will cease your aggressions against us. This is your only warning." Jenny threatened while aiming her arm cannon.

Sam hissed at the Automaton and recklessly threw herself towards her. Jenny was now forced to be on the defensive as she used her cannon to shield herself from the Ocelomeh's savage foray.

Panting, Angel forced herself to attack Sam while she was distracted but soon both her and Jenny were defending themselves from Sam's berserk onslaught. It seemed that the jaguar girl had endless energy and though perhaps Jenny could match, Angel could not. She was tiring and one wrong move could find her disemboweled.

Sam abruptly seized and started to convulse as strands of electricity danced around her body, forcing her to stop. Angel turned to see Karem had her arms outstretched and was using her electrical energy to help them.

'Damn it Karem, you're supposed to be inside!' Angel angrily thought to herself.

Unbelievably, Sam started to move again despite the voltage running through her body. Thankfully it seemed to slow her actions but it was still unimaginable that she was able to keep fighting. How was she able to do this? Was it another piece of the Philosophers Stone that was doing this? That was giving her this kind of power?

It had now become a four way battle with Angel, Jenny and Karem against Sam. Karem was forced to stop as she panted, it seemed that she was drained of electricity. Angel hopped she would recover soon as that was the only thing that appeared to stop the Ocelomeh.

The three looked to each other then to Sam as she looked at each of them. It was a Mexican standoff with each one waiting for the other to make a move.

"That's all you got?" Sam sneered at them.

"Why don't you just stop this, we don't want to fight you." Angel replied.

"Heh, well I do!" She exclaimed with a dive towards the Succubus. Once again Angel was on the defensive against her attacks but then a loud noise and flash caused Sam to suddenly stagger.

It seemed that Jenny had scored a direct hit on her back from her arm cannon. An attack like that would have completely knocked out any normal Human or Mamono but Sam still stood.

Taking her chance, Angel started her own attack with slashes of her nails. Sam was forced back but was rapidly adapting to her strikes and beginning to gain ground. Jenny joined in with more salvos from her cannon and once again Sam was forced to slowly retreat. Insanely she was absorbing the bolts. A blast of electricity from Karem enveloped the jaguar girl sending her into convolutions. Not wasting the opportunity, Jenny continued firing over and over directly into her chest.

Karem was forced to stop as she ran dry of power again. Jenny paused in her attack as Sam stood still. It was quiet as everyone waited for her to move. The purple hue in her eyes faded as she collapsed on the dirt.

Everyone breathed a sigh of relief and the girls were quickly enveloped in the embraces of their worried husbands. It was finally over.

"Whoa!"

"What happened?"

"Is she dead?"

All were questions from the children as they piled out to see the outcome. Many were watching the action from the cabins windows.

"I am no longer reading elevated demonic energy. Her breathing is stable. She is alive." Jenny reported as Matt still clung to her side in worry.

"Just what the hell is going on? How did she get like that? Have that much power?" Angel asked as she stared at Sam's unconscious body.

"Once was bad enough but twice? Call me crazy but seems like someone is targeting us." Karem said as she held her pregnant belly. Edward nodded to his wife. It was too weird.

"Affirmative, the odds of a similar event happening to us are 17,946,981 to 1. This does not appear to be a coincidence," Jenny agreed.

"Damn it!" Angel growled, how much more until their luck ran out? She had to find out why this was happening and unfortunately the only one that might have an inkling of an idea was their CEO, Druella herself. She wasn't looking forward to that conversation.

She let out a loud sigh and said, "I'll try to find out something from my end, but if anyone else has any ideas, let me know. In the meantime, let's drag her ass to the doctor here then she can be their problem."

"Is- Is it over?" Squeaked Annie, peaking out of the doorway. She certainly wasn't the bravest Orc out there and besides, Angel and the others had it, right?

"Yeah, it's over." Angel called back as she took one arm of the Ocelomeh and Jenny, the other.

"Make sure all the kids are okay, we'll be back in a minute." She said as they began to pull Sam down the path to the medical cabin. She sure as hell wouldn't be doing any more community service after this fiasco.

***********************************

Belephgor frowned as she watched how easily her newest minion was dispatched. Who the hell were those people? She peered through the bushes at the purple aprons each of them had on. Purple... Didn't Druella own a business that used purple aprons? Yes, she was sure of it now. They worked for that bitch princess. The coincidence of it all was becoming too much to ignore. First that idiot human, Donnie, that she took in and now this. Was Druella on to her? Stomping the base of her scythe against the dirt, she sneered. The time table would have to be moved forward before anything else could happen. At least one of her familiar's found out that Donnie was going for the last piece of the Philosophers Stone. He just needed a little motivation on who to give his new toys to.

"Looks like I'll have to pay that moron another visit." Belephgor mumbled to herself before turning and slicing a rift into the air.

**********************************

It was well late into the afternoon when the group finally returned to the Home Improver store. The sun was beginning to set as the sky began to take on hues of orange and red. Everyone exhaustedly staggered out of their cars and grabbed a shopping cart from the nearby stalls. They just had to return the unused kids work shop stuff and then they could go home. Angel had told them that they could take the day off tomorrow and she was going to do the same. They all needed the rest after what had happened.

"Is it ok if me and Edward cut out? I really need to put my feet up," Karem winced as she finished loading their cart with the painting supplies.

"Yeah, get out of here, you definitely earned it." Angel nodded. She could only imagine how exhausted Karem was with going though that ordeal while pregnant.

Both Edward and Karem said their thanks as they pushed the basket off to the side and returned to their sedan. They waved good bye as the car pulled out of the parking lot and sped home.

"Well, that was... an event." Anon remarked as himself and Angel pushed the carts through the lot. Jenny and Matt had their own plus the one with the paint following behind them.

"That's mildly putting it," She added tiredly, "I just want to pick up our daughter, go home and shower."

"I'll cook dinner?"

"No, let's just do take out, It's been a long day, love." Angel said as she kissed the side of his head.

A loud cracking and sharp pop made the pair turn around quickly as they saw a woman lying on the asphalt amidst some waifing smoke. Rushing over to her, they found that she was actually a Cheshire Cat dressed in an old style Wonderland outfit.

"Miss! Miss are you okay?!" Anon asked as he knelt down and shook her gently. Angel could see slight scorch marks about her body and dress.

'What the hell could have happened to her?' Angel thought while grabbing her phone to call 911.

The woman moaned slightly as her eyes fluttered open. Deep purple irises met their own as she weakly pulled herself to sit up and asked softly,

"Can... can you help me please?" She asked, seemingly disoriented as she looked around at her surroundings.

"Try to take it easy, the paramedics are on their way." Angel said gently.

"Please, I'm looking for my husband."

"What's his name, maybe we can call him?" Anon asked as he grabbed out his own phone.

"H-His name is Donnie, c-can you help me?"

"I have canceled incoming emergency services."

Angel looked over to see Jenny the Automation standing nearby with a confused looking Matt by her side.

"Order 12 is now in effect. Princess Romilia," Jenny knelt down on a knee, "I am to provide service and support to you."

"Oh I do love a good cross over." Chortled a voice.

The group turned to see a seemingly innocuous human man in his 40s leaning up against a car.

"Please go on, don't let me interrupt." He said with a smile.

"M-Mr.... R?" The Cheshire stuttered with a paw on her head.

She was obviously in pain but who the hell was this man? Angel wondered.

"Wrong letter my dear but that's alright, dimensional travel can be a bit rough on mortals."

"I-I don't see Donnie..." The cat girl said as she tried to rise to her feet. Jenny moved by her side to help, gently lifting her.

Just what the fuck was going on? Who was this woman? Who was this man? Why did Jenny call her a princess and kneel to her?

"Unknown inter dimensional entity detected. Extreme caution recommended, Princess." Said Jenny looking to the man as the Cheshire held on to her arm.

"I'm much more than that. But good advice nonetheless." Replied the stranger peering at her dangerously.

"Please, you said you would take me to him." The Ches- no the Princess interrupted.

"I simply said I would take you to his world, not him." The mystery man seemed to remind her.

Ears flattened and eyes downward, she looked to be on the edge of tears when he suddenly exclaimed, "Oh fine! Ever since I read all those Laska and Me, bobanon stories, it seems like I just can't say no to a Cheshire."

Pulling away from the car he huffed at himself and raised a hand but then paused and grinned evilly.

"I want you to let Donnie know that his best friend in the whole wide multiverse helped save his life. And that he owes me one."

With a snap of his fingers and a flash, a battered man appeared laying unconscious in front of them in a pool of blood.

Just what the hell was happening?! Angel looked to Anon and Matt for some kind of answers but only saw they were equally confused and appalled about what was going on.

Another flash and the man who started the whole thing seemingly vanished without a trace.

"Donnie! No! Please no!" The Princess howled as she collapsed to the man's side, scooping up his head in her arms, she began to sob begging him to open his eyes.

Angels own eyes were torn from the horrific scene by a mechanical sound and she saw Jenny bathing him in a blue light from her transformed arm. It suddenly occurred to her that she recognized the man. He was the very same that saved her from June! The cowboy! Maou damn it, what kind of mess had landed in her lap now?

********************************

Far away from the tragedy that was transpiring, Belphegor sat atop of her own throne in the Church of the Black Sabbeth. Homed in a rather rich and well to do area of the city of Los Gatos, they had a large following, although much of it was in secret. It seemed that many of the areas wealthy and elite had quite a discreet loli fetish.

Every Sunday night they would arrive in secret, with masks on, to hear the sermons and take part in the rituals. They would give generously to the coffers and enjoy the 'blessings' afterwards of the loli Witches and Baphomets.

It was one many places she dwelled and over the years she gained wealth and prestige. She gathered her followers and her sisters, those that wished a return to the old ways. With the stone that Donnie would deliver to her, she would finally have enough power to challenge the pitiful Maou.

She being attended to that night by a young Witch, one of her most loyal followers, and her thoughts turned to the past. In a moment of boredom, she turned to her and asked,

"Do you know how Mamono came to be like how they are today, Sarah?"

"I... I know of the tales, Mistress." She replied cautiously. Everyone knew not to mention the Maou in front of her. Was this a test by her?

"Would you like to know how things lead to that?"

"Mistress?"

"I'll let you in on a little secret. I was there that fateful day, just a young imp, fresh to the world. The Humans champion, Arthur, had stormed our Lord's fortress and the two met in battle in the throne room. He was no match for Master. A puny Human against a God. We all gathered to watch him die. Master toyed with him for a while in sword play, then used the Philosophers Stone that hung on his chest to turn Arthur's armor to dust. There he stood, naked save for his little blade. Everyone was looking forward to watching Master behead him and skin him alive, a new trophy for his wall and some delicious fresh meat to eat." She smiled fondly but then it faded, to replaced with that of a scowl of fury.

"But then that damn wizard appeared! Merlin! He shot fireballs into Masters face, blinding him. A swing of Arthur's sword shattered the great stone of power around the neck, another into Masters heart, then another took his head. Every demon and monster in that room was stunned. A lowly Human had defeated the greatest Demon Lord of the era!" Her hand tightened around the armrest of her throne.