All Comments on 'The Home Wrecker'

by lbenton

Sort by:
  • 118 Comments
EZ8ltEZ8ltalmost 2 years ago

Trashly and hastly written Raac.

truthandjustice99truthandjustice99almost 2 years ago

Good story except that the stupid wife didn't tell the husband that she got pregnant and since he had gotten a vasectomy, it was all on her. When he finds out she got a convenient abortion her reconciliation will probably be gone if he is prolife and considers the unborn baby a life murdered by her. Her chances of recovering her marriage is 2%

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Kathy needs to pay, and Todd needs to fucking suffer. Cut his cock off, make him fucking eat it after his cock stump heal, then nab them both and sell them to a third world brothel.

Part of the price paid being that they're both gang raped until they're almost fucking dead. Then let them heal. Then have them gang raped again. Repeat until they commit suicide.

SwordWielderSwordWielderalmost 2 years ago

Decent story. You didn't make it clear that they did marry until much later in the story, which I feel was a mistake. I do believe this deserves a follow-up. Hopefully they can repair their marriage. Also, it would be nice to see either them or maybe their daughter Jessica go after Kathy. Maybe Jessica can meet some hackers at soon and they can destroy Kathy's reputation and credit. I wonder where Kathy will go if her credit is destroyed and all social media - maybe even mainstream media - identifies her as a home wrecking slut?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You head hopped around until I had no idea who was talking. Why do people do that shit? Pick a character and let them tell the fucking story. Nobody needs all the repetition and jumping around from character to character. I'm giving every writer who does the one star from now on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Can’t u guys move beyond cliches?…

1. She is your mom…promise me you won’t be angry with her.She will need you.

2. He had to call Tina…there was no one there or a male friend like Abdullah or others he had helped who could come and be with him…

It looks so contrived and funny taht the story loses all value!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I know a couple that went through this. Guy cheated on his wife, she stayed with him. Can't say he deserved her devotion and it took some hard work for a while. Ten years or more since then and they're still together. But they have both changed, being slightly different people, it's kind of subtle really. They act like they did when I first met them 40 years ago, then one of them will say something that just seems to come out of left field. Affairs are truly selfish, destructive and life altering. It affected them, their children, their extended family and friends. Affairs are nasty business and only lawyers get anything good out of them.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 2 years ago

The upside, there was no deception. Cheating without lying is rare but no unheard of. Like so many smart people, Janice doesn't have a lick of common sense. Those people often get played, just as Janice did. Good story. 5/5.

CharetteCharettealmost 2 years ago

AAAnd ?

Where is the rest of the Story ? Nothing for Kathy been the Homewrecker ?

Feels kind of Empty to me , Sorry 3 Points

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Childish writing to go with childish characters! So she goes to a 5 star restaurant in jeans, gets stared at, complains she was ignored all night so no sex, goes out the next week and buys a slut dress? That wasn't even dealt with, His PI friend doesn't fins out she was pregnant and had an abortion? 1* Oh, maybe EDIT your intro before posting, makes no sense!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Nope, no way back.

ManoBlueManoBluealmost 2 years ago

Useless, cliché story

SunnyU2SunnyU2almost 2 years ago

I liked the story, but too many inconsistencies. Roy sucks in bed or is he good in bed? They have enough money to were Roy can give away thousands, but $3,000 will break her?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Complete waste of time.

secretsalsecretsalalmost 2 years ago

Janice's impulse didn't seem very convincing. Kathy's flip-flopping after achieving her goal maybe a little more so, but it ended up making the resolution quite limp. Roy's devastation after the announcement was pretty engaging, but considering how the story ended, it ultimately feels a bit pointless. For the story, that is. Obviously grief has its purpose IRL.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

More plausible than many of the stories on this site, and well written. But if all the stories were like this I wouldn’t be visiting this site.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

RAACuck alert !!! 0*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

raacuck alert

ju8streadingju8streadingalmost 2 years ago

they need to find a way to get even with kathy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Roy is an idiot for staying with Janice regardless of the set up by Kathy. She willingly and eagerly went to bed with another man. Forgive her, but never trust her again, which mean kicking her to the curb. She also murdered her own unborn child to complete her selfishness. Terrible story, about a terrible person who gets off Scott free. Not sure what possesses a person to think Janice loves her husband. Not even close. Love is active, not a feeling. It is commitment, not a whim. She wanted what she wanted and will always be that person. Roy's life will only go from bad to worse by staying with her.

someoneothersomeoneotheralmost 2 years ago

Wife is too stupid to have been a college graduate. But story was well written and realistic. It is for author to decide whether ending should be reconciliation or burning. But we all have made some terrible choices and did bad things in our past, and so one should not judge too harshly. One bad night in 40-50 years is not a bad choice.

FireFox59FireFox59almost 2 years ago

Really don't see anything Janice did to warrant a reconciliation. Forgiving may be a wonderful thing but spending the rest of your life married to a woman you don't trust isn't really much of a life is it?? And I seriously doubt she's going to forget the best sex of her life since he was just "phenomenal". Good luck getting it up when you always remember that you're second best.

Turning502019Turning502019almost 2 years ago

He just rolled over. First half had promise 2nd half ruined it for me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

QuickMagazine could only give this a 3, Lee, because Roy folded his tent too quickly. Didn't care much for Jessica pushing for the reconciliation, either. Too bad, because up until that fatal chapter 4, the multiple points of view and the progression of the story were in the 5 lane. However, the ending of chapter 5 was ambiguous enough that this story now goes onto my list of sequel candidates, for whenever I finally register on Lit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Total bullshit ! Once a cheater, always a cheater ! The husband is a pathetic wimp who deserve what happened to him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Weak wnding

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Martian Slut Ray. Also poor and very limited sex because she didn’t want to explore however a big duck and FUCK my marriage. Even god would have kicked her to the curb. Hate stories about really nice guys who get shit upon and don’t react correctly…

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I can not imagine that the author has any real life experience of relationships and women. If he has it would probably be a good idea to use some of that knowledge to make the story more realistic. Yes its a story, but still. Janice thought a dildo is the same thing as a lover... Janice had several orgasms just from listening to her friend telling her about her dates... sigh.

skruff101skruff101almost 2 years ago

There’s nothing more satisfying than a delusional husband, it makes having flings (plural because we all know it’s true don’t we) so much more convenient.

lujon2019lujon2019almost 2 years ago

you forgot the cuck tag

had you used the cuck tag I would not have read this story and given you one star for lying about it being a cuck tale

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 2 years ago

If you accept an act of monumental stupidity, then the rest of the story is very believable. There is no reconciliation if the cheater does not accept responsibility. There will be calls for greater revenge, but that is the realm of fantasy. Good job!

Rayjag1980Rayjag1980almost 2 years ago

OK story but I just don't see any kind of reconciliation with such blatant cheating and disrespect. I don't know many men who would take back a woman that did such an "in your face" affair. What guarantees that this won't happen again? NONE! I know it was a setup, but the setup only capitalized on a major character flaw the wife had.. Reconciliation was not realistic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Did she tell him about the abortion? Also, if Todd is a man whore why would he risk bareback sex as it would endanger his income?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The Martian Slut Ray has lots of victims. This wife was just another in the long line.

.

Not sure how Roy could take her back. I guess his love was strong enough. But damn….

.

4 ****

ImNotanAnonImNotanAnonalmost 2 years ago

1* for unadulterated trash.

ReadyOneReadyOnealmost 2 years ago

Kathy, who appears not to have a conscious, only suffers by her own hand. And then after suddenly and without cause, stops being a sociopath and suffers remorse but makes no restitution.

She needs direct payback initiated by Roy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

How many times are these stories going to use the same tired tropes in these stories?

Wife suddenly decides to have an affair and thinks hubby is fine with it.

Hubby happens to have a buddy that’s a private investigator.

Kid sides with dad and thinks mom is a fool.

Husband is salt of the earth type person, can do no wrong.

These plot themes just get dumber and dumber each time. For once don’t get lazy and fall into the same traps. Write about real characters. Everyone has good and bad to them, everyone. When you can’t figure out how to get from point A to point B, don’t just magically have a buddy who is a PI, or in banking, or in special forces. Think about what type of friends you have. None are any of those things. That’s just lazy.

Only two stars from me for this. Don’t force things, let them flow.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I think that killing your enemies and reeking havoc makes for a better story.

ReadyOneReadyOnealmost 2 years ago

Excuse me, but BOTH Janice AND Roy need to go after Kathy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Slut Ray, Cuckout Bullshit. "I did something stupid." No, she did something unspeakably evil. Then there's this:

"No Jess, don't do that. Mom is going to need you. You're her family. It's me she doesn't want, not you. Whatever you do, don't stop talking to her and loving her. Please. This may destroy our marriage, but don't let it destroy your relationship with her."

An inane, almost, boilerplate LW example of authorial virtue signaling through the schmuck of a husband he has written.

Not "lose" 20+ years? The 20+ years are gone. All he has is a succession of "presents" into the future. IRL, every one of those days would be poisoned by the slut wife's cold blooded, premeditated betrayal, and he would have to to look in the mirror every day and see a week, needy, unprincipled, simulacrum of a man. No remotely normal man would stay with a slut that did what she did the way she did it. It showed a complete lack of respect, as well as dishonesty and betrayal.

AND, he's tongue-tied and busy vomiting through her announcement and walking out the door. Then he gets plastered? Is there an LW rule that says cucked husband story-lines must include at least 3 of the following: having to vomit, get drunk, not stop the slut, and blubber?

CumminginsiderherCumminginsiderheralmost 2 years ago
Boring

This wasn't new territory or even entertaining. No likable characters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

She was not a good wife anyway, she did not pay attention to him before, not? So, why stay with her when he was not happy now? * Silly ending....

BlueEyd2BlueEyd2almost 2 years ago

You create a real idiot of a wife who, we are supposed to believe put no thought into rushing out to f-ck someone else and any potential consequences? Absurd and idiotic

Then you have the Cuck, who right after telling his daughter, immediately jumps in with "Baby, please, promise me that you won't punish your mom". I am sure that was the first thing on his mind after that incredible betrayal and tremendous disrespect to himself and to the family. NOT!

Then you have the woman who arranged it all just so she could steal the husband. horrible plot

Then to make this a RAAC? Based on what? She's clueless why she did it, why won't she do it again? silly

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Another willing Cuck story. How original.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Meh, what a weak male protagonist. He's looking for pain and he's getting it back in spades. No one I know would take Janice back after this..... And when did they get married? It was mentioned as an afterthought..... 3*, because it's Sunday

timrivtimrivalmost 2 years ago

She lied and never told him she got preggers, nor did she tell she had an abortion. That to me would ended it. Who knows maybe he was an anti abortion person maybe he would have made her raise it as punishment. Naming the kid after the father would have been fitting as well.

Rocky62Rocky62almost 2 years ago

Well if hez gonna give wifey another go, invest in some bondage gear and give the slut the excitement shez looking for

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Eat more cum cuckold!! Jesus

What a pathetic piece of shit this was to read

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Someoneother is a fucking idiot!! Below is a quote from his comment...

"But we all have made some terrible choices and did bad things in our past, and so one should not judge too harshly. One bad night in 40-50 years is not a bad choice."

Picking up Coke instead of Pepsi is a terrible choice.

Wearing the wrong color tie is a terrible choice.

Going on a date and throwing it in your husband's face is light years past a terrible choice. Fucking the guy and getting knocked up is just a "terrible choice" in your world??

Did I mention you're a fucking idiot and you have to be a wimpy little cuck if you think any wife should be able to do this even one time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Cut and paste hall pass type stuff. The author completely ignored the abortion issue, which could have been an excellent plot tool. He had a big build up and then I guess the wife said dinner was ready so he ended the story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Yeah, right....

miket0422miket0422almost 2 years ago

The story wasn't bad but, character development was severely lacking.

Janice was too stupid to live really. Kathy spends two years trying to seduce Roy and Janice just saw it as some harmless flirting? She sees her lover as just a sex toy and since Rot never had a problem with her using dildos and vibrators he wouldn't have a problem with her using a human sex toy???

Kathy is portrayed as some kind of evil mastermind but after all the time, effort and money she put into splitting them up and trying to totally destroy Janice's life when she sees how hurt Roy is she suddenly decides she can't do it, quits her job and moves out of state???

I can't even call these characters two dimensional... They were barely one dimensional

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What happens when you have to rely on bullshit and a 'big cock' tag to try and make your lame faux-plot more interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Poor innocent Janice, she was completely guiltless. It was ALL her friend's fault. It's good that Roy didn't end the marriage over his innocent wife's one-time slutty behavior, because if he did then we know who we'd blame for the destruction of the beautiful relationship: Roy and his "foolish pride". Let's remember what the good lord sayeth: to cheat is human, to choose a cuckold's life is divine. 5+++++++++/5 stars!!!

Legit_Cuckyeah_Nostra

iammweaseliammweaselalmost 2 years ago

I'll leave it at dumb

TeggeTeggealmost 2 years ago

How about a little Home Wrecker retribution? Two candidates come to mind.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Not good. First, even though I am the parent of now adult offspring, I will never presume to tell them how to feel about my spouse, or anyone else. I might make mitigating statements like "_____ was drunk" but if the offspring units want to hate ______ it's their business. Anything else is sheer hubris.

Second, what about Kathy? This was malice aforethought, and deserves retribution.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Another slut & cuck story. Such bullshit!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Horrible ending. You just cannot forgive like that even if you are in love. I know this first hand.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

No revenge on the slut so called friend.

MattblackUKMattblackUKalmost 2 years ago

I see your story irritated some readers? Must have done something good, then!

demanderdemanderalmost 2 years ago

Not so well done. And....she's gotta go. She WILL think about the stud when, or if, they fuck. D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This happened because of Kathy, there marriage needed work but the she devil 😈 planted the seed to cheat. One time mistake is forgivable. Disrespect is the problem!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I don't beleive a single person in this story. Complete crap! Ridiculous, Not even remotely realistic. As an author you should be embarrassed to post this childish effort

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

wow, this is a tough one. i only read some of the stories for the characters therein. sometimes, if someone is bad beyond belief - that relates to how i feel about the story in general. i can usually put up with all the spelling and grammatical errors and concentrate on what happens in the story. and sometimes, if i am opposed to the resolution i don't like the story. in this particular case i'm just not sure.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It must be difficult to write a story like this. If honest a writer would have to write about the way he believed life should be and could expect to be attacked by the many sharks that would read his story. The comments proved that. I am surprised the story was rated about 3.4, for after reading I thought it would be below 3.

With more than 40 years of experience in marital counseling I was amazed to find such a perfect true life story. Good characters including the counselor. I have known people like that including the Home Wrecker. Clever plot. Good writing. An end that left me feeling very, very good.

Thanks Mate,

The Hoary Cleric, a guest at Literotica.

JH4FunJH4Funalmost 2 years ago
Excellent Story (4 Stars)

I enjoyed reading your story. I will not criticize the fact that it is a RACC story. You will get plenty of anonymous people doing that. It is your story with permission from someone to write. You stated it up front.

The details in the story are what I liked. The fact that it is told from various perspectives was to me critical to the entire story line. You intrigued us with good sex details. Which is why most of us read these stories.

However, that was not the only thing you showed in the writing. You shared what could be seen as true emotional content from the individuals in the story. These included the realization of the home-wrecker herself understanding the creation of grief she cause. This was unique and a good steering in the story by showing what happens to the instigator.

The RACC portion of the story was a given by the statement of the husband about being able to survive an affair. It didn't bother me even knowing where the story was heading.

In the journey you created in your story it was fun to follow the characters and hear their tales.

Keep Writing

JH4Fun

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I don't care for it. Not because he took her back but the fact it is all written so quickly and to the point. No real w=drama or build up of the seduction. A few talks with the friend, a lunch, and she is having sex. The husband simply says "is it out of your system"? and takes her back. Would it be different if he knew of the pregnancy? What will his friends think? Does he care at all? Why is she so important that he stays married? He can divorce, screw her if he wants to all while he looks for a replacement.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

BTB Kathy and Roy?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What was learned by the wife: She can have sex with another man as long as there is someone else to blame for her choice.

In the end he got the life long memory and pain of her leaving him for a one night stand and she got the memory of having the best sex of her life with no long term repercussions. Her feeling for him didn't stop her the first time and they wont stop her ever time after. In fact, it'll just get easier.

phill1cphill1calmost 2 years ago

In the end he got the life long memory and pain of her leaving him for a one night stand and she got the memory of having the best sex of her life with no long term repercussions..."

AND knowing she hurt someone she claimed to love. If you're going to take an inventory of loss and pain, don't forget hers.

I don't get this BTB ers. Men have affairs all the time. It's what we do, waaaay more than women. Which is why those of us who CAN get pussy are always a little less strident than those who, obviously, aren't getting it and who can't get it.

IF my woman, my wife, or partner decided she needed some strange, I'm going to accept it and probably start getting some myself or use it to divorce her so I can get some myself without the wife baggage. If you're an attractive person, you get offers. If you're not getting offers, look at yourself and ask "what about me is something someone would want?" Probably not the "holier than thou" attitude, that's for sure.

phill1cphill1calmost 2 years ago

"Not so well done. And....she's gotta go. She WILL think about the stud when, or if, they fuck. D"

I agree it was only done ok, BUT I disagree that the memory is really all that significant.

I'm not policing my woman's thoughts. She can think of whomever she wants. So can I. Are you going to tell me your wife can prohibit your sexual thoughts? It's an unrealistic expectation.

I could easily see myself forgiving a person for a "betrayal". If I feel they are sincere, it's what I believe that matters. I also think that nobody is really sitting around all that concerned with other peoples' marriages or love life. If they are...they have their own problems they aren't addressing.

All this BTB stuff is what happens when you act at the "appearances" level vs. a deep dive into what is actually happening. Everyone with an emotional investment loses when a relationship ends. Saying that someone got off Scot Free is just not the reality. what a person does to another person good or bad is something either positive or negative on the perpetrator's persona. I can't commit a crime and not have consequences. Sometimes, the consequences are not to be seen by another. But whether or not someone else knows, the person knows.

And now I understand what "Vengeance is Mine" means. As a person, one can't take vengeance because you can't write on your own ledger: your act of vengeance is only a negative act on yourself. Two wrongs make no right. It's NOT ok to be the evil you're whining about. and stop whining.

The world is not your oyster. It's everyone's bathroom.

lc69hunterlc69hunteralmost 2 years ago

Good choice. However, Kathy needs to pay big time. That is the BTB that should happen

Rw43Rw43almost 2 years ago

You're the author, so if your husband character wants to forgive, he should. But he should not forgive because he always claimed he would, or even because she told the truth. The first was a hypothetical expectation only, not a promise; the latter is the bare minimum protocol on which any relationship must be based. Neither compels a future obligation on his part.

<>

You wrote that the wife had no common sense. I don't believe the husband did, either. I personally believe I could forgive my wife for an affair (depending on what behavior accompanied it), but I'll be da**ed if I'm going to tell her so. Once i say that, i have enabled that behavior. Husband should have known that if he made that comment where multiple people could hear it, it would eventually reach her ears and she would have his permission.

<>

Every partnership is unequal at times. Sometimes my wife coasts on M-F, but I coast on Saturday. No big deal. But if my business partner decides that, instead of just coasting one day, he's going to go assist our competitor, and maybe even give away some trade secrets that will hurt our joint business, how can I ever welcome him back (even if I'm required to legally?) He is no longer just a weak link; he is actively working against us. He will FOR EVER be in debt to me for the slice of the partnership he gave away because it can never be returned. The same is true for a marriage partnership.

<>

Not going to comment on the likelihood of a home wrecker being that evil. I used to think no one was that bad until I found I was wrong. Some are.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

All of these wives just have no idea why they fucked the other guy. If he was going to keep her,he should go out and fuck someone else for the rest of the marriage to get even. He could always say he just did not know why he did it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What a powerful story of betrayal and pain and the devastation that follows to work on putting it behind him and reconciling with his wife shows his strength and his faith ! 5 supernova stars

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcalmost 2 years ago

Narrative was inconsistent, lacking flow and content at times. It seemed like you outlined your story beforehand and the wrote a few sentences for each bullet point. 3*

michaellajonesmichaellajonesalmost 2 years ago

The ending seemed forced due to an earlier statement the husband felt bound by. It just would not wash in my opinion.getting all the pieces back together may seem neat but it will always be broken.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The introductory paragraph was completely unintelligible and I should have stopped there. The storyline was OK, but the story itself didn’t flow and was very stilted.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

"She didn't lie to you. She told you what she was going to do, and did it. Then she confessed, without omitting anything, and admitted it was entirely her fault."

So, she's a cheater not a liar. So, what consequences did the wife actually face for cheating? Nada, Zilch

" I didn't want to waste over twenty years of marriage due to one, admittedly devastating, night. "

The husband did waste anything, the wife did by throwing her marriage and husband away for a night of illicit sex that was the world's greatest sex she'd ever had. The specter of the world's greatest sex will forever haunt their marriage. Just because you had a past together does not mean that she's still a good relationship partner.

Forgiveness is overrated. There are only two types of people who consistently promulgate the importance of forgiveness: abusers and their codependents.The concept of forgiveness is a recurring theme in any abusive relationship, and necessarily so, because without extensive value being placed upon that concept there wouldn’t be a relationship. Don't let yourself be lulled into a state of inaction with hypnotic pleadings about forgiveness and how we’re all kinda fucked up and we all make mistakes and that we’re all the same. That is just another psychologically abusive manipulation performed by the abusers and their codependents.

"I won't ever forget. Some days it's the first thing I think about when I wake up but, I love Janice and I know she loves me, and I'm trying my best."

He doesn't actually KNOW Janice loves him. How could he, since people that love you don't deliberately hurt you in the manner that she did.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good tale. Yup . LP

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

"Killing The Baby Will Eventually Kill The Marriage"

They had only 1 child. The husband got a vasectomy. We don't know if one or both of them wanted no more children, but only the husband made the effort to keep her from getting pregnant. Somehow, someday, the husband will ask, or the wife will reveal, that she betrayed her husband, betrayed her body, and then betrayed the unborn child she had killed in an effort to save her marriage. Her savage selfishness and contempt for her husband and marriage will be magnified by her contempt and cruelty toward a life she created without thought, then ended with complete prejudice. She did to her child exactly what she did to her marriage, killed it, and without any thought for anyone but her own pleasure, well being, and convenience. Once the husband sees the total picture of his wife's thoughts and actions he will find it impossible not to loathe her and live with her in disgust. Janice will eventually end the marriage, and her pain. And of course she will do it without any thought for anyone but herself. Thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Not believable.

WhyjustwhyWhyjustwhyalmost 2 years ago

If she was so unbelievably stupid then, why wouldn't she be stupid again to have a "toy"? Sure you can say she saw the hurt and felt the pain yada yada yada, but that form of stupid isn't magically fixed. Her only hope was that she didn't go behind his back, but trust is forever ruined. Would she accept another date proposal down the line at the grocery store, buying new sexy clothes and freshly shaving in prep for her date? Can't say 100% she wouldn't. Reconciliation would seem impossible given how stupid and weak she was, lust for him just wasn't enough.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

WHY DO MOST CUCK HUSBANDS TELL THEIR CHILDREN TO SHOW RESPECT AND SYMPATHY FOR THE CHEATING SKANK WIFE!! WHERE'S THE RESPECT SHOWN BY THE CHEATING SKANK TO HER HUSBAND AND CHILDREN!!

ONE WILL EXPECT THESE STORIES TO BE WRITTEN MORE INTELLIGENTLY. IT SHOULD BE STANDARD TO GET A DNA TEST ON NEW BORNS!! TO SIGN A PRE-NUP FOR CHEATING SPOUSES!!

IT IS 2022 BUT STILL NO INTELLIGENT WRITING

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wow, so the stupid Janice was fooled by Kathy. Then the CUCK husband takes backs Janice after she fucked Todd.

The husband is a weak wimp with no balls

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well it sounds like the pregnancy was kept secret. As couples are together for a long time the routine and stress of life is sometimes rough and throw a job with divorce woman looking for cock they missed out on and some younger single girls the pressure will be on . They brag and talk about cock they got and guys do the same shit . The grass is alway greener thoughts. Every time he fucks her he will be thinking that she’s thinking of the huge dick kid she fucked all night . Most men I know as juvenile as it is would have gone out and fucked somebody just to feel even. . I ageee it makes no sense but I’d do the same

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

One day, a person in Portland will suffer a lethal accident, only hours later, after hearing the news about an old acquaintance who lost his penis in a freak randomly accident.

Shit happens.

Mazerf Akar

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Bullshit, what a cuck classic shit story.

enderlocke77enderlocke77almost 2 years ago

so how did she deal with having the best sex of her life to going back to her husband. sorry with her state of mind a raac wont last long. he should have gottin out while he had a chance. really good sex is like a bag of chips u can never eat just one. if they were real i would wish him luck. hope he never finds out that he cant satisfy her anymore. stupid raac no work was put in, in this case i have to agree this guy is some sort of closeted fetish cuckold

enderlocke77enderlocke77almost 2 years ago

btw for some of u who probably wont come back to read this lol but reconciliation is not forgiveness and forgiveness is not reconciliation. just like the true definition of cuckold is diff than the fetish version of the word cuckold . if ur too ignorant to read a story stick to TV or use google and start learning

big_hardt_4ubig_hardt_4ualmost 2 years ago

I enjoyed the story. I appreciate you sharing your writing talent and imagination with us. I also liked the way that you took one story and shared several points of view. I write on here under a different name and like you get vicious comments from people who aren't creative enough to make up a name.

NitpicNitpicalmost 2 years ago
Why

Why no payback on Kathy,for the pain she caused.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You are stupid

AethurAethurover 1 year ago

This is a big miss. The wife did nothing to earn a reconciliation. And the daughter's righteous fury quickly evaporated as she told her mom to fight the divorce. And of course the lover was a veritable sex god that made her husband pale in comparison. Did the wife ever admit that she had an abortion? I understand that there are many stories that follow this same premise, with most of them swinging towards the divorce side. But reconciliations need to be earned, and the wife here certainly doesn't deserve one. The husband deserves all the pain he'll forever feel for keeping the cheater.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitover 1 year ago

As @Aehur said: the wife did nothing to earn a reconciliation. There’s no mention of her getting her own counseling. There’s no mention of her trying to contact Ray during the 4-month estrangement. She lied by omission about the pregnancy.

The fact that some days he wakes thinking of her infidelity, that it gets him upset enough to require conscious self-calming, is the bad blood he says they shouldn’t have.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlbenton@lbenton
I am a 60 year old man that has been forcibly retired due to a stroke. to keep myself sane, I have been writing erotica and other short stories.