The Honeyed Hive

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marcy gripped the gun before screaming and releasing the magazine and throwing it into the wall. "FINE!" She then stormed out of the room leaving Celica and Edel alone for the first time since Lucina had arrived.

Edel just took a deep breath relieved that Marcy hadn't shot her and sunk to this level. After a moment looking up at Celica frowning. "So... is there anything else you need to say to me? I'm gonna take care of Lucy then... in a few months I'll pass and you can hate me forever if you want... I'm sorry I had to ruin this for you. I do love you, sweetie."

Celica tears up and runs up, flinging her arms around Edel "I am mad...and sad...and confused. But I cannot hate you. I'll go and be there for Lucy...I want to have her first." She sniffles a little bit "And...I won't hate you, on the condition that you try, genuinely to make it up to Marcy. Your actions may be for the better of the hive, but Marcy is still a convert to us, and you used her and her sister to get what was best for us."

Edel nodded before hugging Celica back gently. "I know I did... of all the things I've done to ensure this happened... hurting Marcy is the only one I would say I genuinely regret. Having her be part of the hive and helping Mist and her have a child was the happiest I had been in years but when I learned about her sister... I knew what needed to be done. Despite how painful it would be for her." She sighed before coughing into her hand for a minute. "I love Marcy like my own child... I just hope that when I pass she will be at my side with the rest of you."

Celica nodded "Yeah, I think she will calm down as Lucina recovers." She sighs "Mom...I think you need to go back to bed, I don't think you want many others to see you like this." The guard looks over at the gun and picks it up along with the magazine, pocketing both in different pockets before moving to lift Edel, showing her enhanced strength.

Edel sighed letting her daughter carry her due to her lack of energy at this point. "Yeah... it doesn't much matter now but I'd prefer not to have the drones see me like this. After all, they all rely on the stability we provide..." She shook her head. "I didn't wanna take that away from them." Once they were back in the Queen's chambers Mist was zonked out on the bed with Lucy. The new queen releasing pheromones constantly in her sleep as the final changes had at this point wrapped up.

Celica shivered, barely able to take it as she laid Edel down, before picking Mist up. "Ma'am...I'll come back in the morning, I think I need to keep mist away from Lucy right now though." She whimpered a little bit and gently brushed Lucy's cheek. "I just need a little time to prepare myself."

Mist as she was taken into Celica's arms just whimpered. Curling up in the larger bee's arms a massive blush covering her face even in her sleep. Edel nodded moving over to pull Lucy into her arms. "I'll bring her to the dining room myself in the morning. You go get your rest sweetie..."

Celica leaves the room, carrying the worker bee all the way to hers and Marcy's room. She gives a little knock and pushes the door open. "Mist is a little overwhelmed. Even in her sleep, Lucy can't hold back her pheromones right now." She sets Mist on the bed "Nothing beyond that happened...I'll be there for Lucy in the morning...please take your time...and I think Edel and you need to talk a little more...but you do have some time left to have some space...Mom mentioned that she does really care about you, and regrets having you help her do something so bad."

Marcy just wrapped her arms around her partner without a word. Nestling into her back and just taking deep breaths. "I can't talk right now Celica... I'll go talk to Edel when I feel ready... I'm sorry for facilitating this entire situation... I wish I never had." She sniffled a bit, shaking her head.

"What's happened has happened...you could have gotten a better control on the situation, we could have sent Lucy a more detailed letter earlier...we could have all met her in the town and not in the hive to ease her into things...Edel could have been more gentle about everything...but we are past that. All we can do now is move forward and make the best of what has happened. Sleep well, Marcy." She closes the door and goes back to Lucy's guest room, laying down on the bed and hugging Amy to her.

The next morning the sense of dread over everyone who knew what had happened the day before. Lucy was the first to wake up, both her stinger and gut feeling overflowing while also being far too empty. Her pheromones flooded out as her wings buzzed only to spread them further. "Need... Celica..."

Edel gently hugged her "I talked with her last night, she will be coming to have breakfast with you, sweetie." She brushes the new queen's hair gently. Meanwhile, Celica finishes refreshing Amy's food, water, and cleaning her litter box before leaving the room, and stopping by Mist and Marcy's room, knocking before Mist opens the door, blush still staining her cheeks. "Oh, hello." Celica smiles "Hey...I'm going to go see Lucy, I don't know how long we will be...out of it...if you two could keep an eye on Amy, she is in the guest room across from my room right now."

Marcy was hugging onto Mist's back. "Sweetie come back to bed. I'm not done with you yet~" She giggled a bit nuzzling into the larger bee'spartner's fluff. Giving her ass a light squeeze.

Lucy wiggled around in her mother's arms. "But I don't wanna wait!" She grumbled as Edel pulled her in closer. "My whole body feels hot and I need my MATE!" Her wings started buzzing more as she tried to break out to go and find Celica.

Celica giggles and waves at the pair "Have fun you two" As the door closes and the two return to their fun, Celica stops by the kitchen, picking up two plates of waffles and heading to the queen's private dining room.

Edel smiles "Just wait, Celica is on her way, going to look for her right now would put the whole hive into a heat." She guided Lucy into the attached dining room. "Also you two should eat first to get your strength up." The elder queen pushes Lucy into the large seat at the head of the table and looks to the door when a bumping is heard. She walks over and opens it to Celica who smiles. "Hey, I got us some breakfast...and you are looking a little more lively mom." The queen grins and switches places with Celica "Eat up and have fun, you aren't gonna get to leave for a while...I'll check up on you two in a few hours." The queen shuts the door behind her, leaving the pair in the room. "Hey there Lucy, you doing ok?"

Lucy was wiggling around in the seat as she looked at Celica. "I feel hot and needy." She looked at the plates of waffles before licking her lips. "Now please come bring that over to your queen so I can fill up." Celica was able to instantly feel the pheromones once the door closed, Lucy's buzzing swirling the scent around the room.

Celica chuckles, remembering to just go with the flow to make it mentally easier on her. "Of course, my beautiful queen." As she gets close, she sets the larger plate of waffles down in front of Lucy, and her own smaller plate at the seat next to her, before looking into Lucy's eyes and smiling "There may be more gold there, but I still see my Lucy all buried inside of you." She leans in and kisses Lucy before pulling back a little "Now let me eat up then we can take care of all your needs."

Lucy let a little squeak out before kissing Celica back. "Celica, is mate correct?" She grabbed a fork shoving one of the waffles into her mouth. Devouring the entire thing almost instantly. "Waffles good... reminds me of my first breakfast with mate..." She smiled softly buzzing a bit more to waft more pheromones in her partners face.

Celica finishes half her meal and blushes "Y-yeah, we did have these first." She shudders and starts to chomp down the rest of her meal, trying to finish before she lost herself. "Lucy, I just need you to focus on one thing. Feel deep deep down to the bottom of your heart." She bites her lip "I want you to feel that in your deepest part you want us to be mates, I want to be, but I want you to be absolutely sure Lucy."

Lucy nodded devouring the remainder of her waffles. Once she was done Lucy stood up at this point looming over Celica at her new 9ft height. A soft but lust-filled expression on her face. "You are the only thing that Lucy feels no fear around... you make Lucy feel warm here." She put a hand on her heart before leaning down to kiss Celica.

Celica smiles and leans up to kiss Lucy sweetly before pulling back "Well, I'm going to miss being the bigger one, but I can work with this." She slips her jacket off, giving in to the intense pheromones, whimpering and wiggling "So my queen, how may I serve you." She gently drags her fingers through Lucy's fuzz.

Lucy giggled lightly before pulling Celica into her arms. "Mate... fill you with my first Brood." She smiled nuzzling Celica possessively. She then carried Celica over to the large seat starting to gently peel Celica's clothes off. "Just tell me when you are full and enjoy the process~" She pulled Celica against her chance sliding her fingers down to rub at the bee's cock. Noticing that it had been erect the entire time and grinning. "Mate Celica is excited... this is good~"

Celica squeaked and blushed "Of course I am excited, it's you...and you are sure that deep down you want this too." She quickly grabs the last bit of waffle from her plate before finishing it. "There we go, all full." She presses up against Lucy "I would love to start now if you are ready Lucy." She kisses the new queen "I love you."

Lucy nodded leaning down to nibble on Celica's neck. Her fingers sliding a little lower down to Celica's slit. Slowly pushing in with her middle two fingers, Lucy started spreading her fingers to loosen her mate up. At the same time, she shifted moving her stinger from behind her to between her legs. Balancing Celica on top of it once she had adjusted.

Celica moaned out and blushed, shifting a bit before sliding a little down the queen's stinger "Oh my, this is more than I've taken in my personal playtime, my queen." She gasped a bit as she squeezed down on the stinger. "Use me, to your heart's content, Lucy." She smiles "I want to have your children."

Lucy leaned in capturing Celica's lips with her own. Shoving her tongue into her mouth while moving her hands to support Celica's back and neck. As she did this her stinger opened into an ovipositor as large almost football-sized eggs began to slide up and into Celica's pussy. The first egg popping inside leaving a large lump in Celica's belly.

Celica's eyes widened as she spreads her legs, groaning as her body accepts the large egg, part of what is natural to her. "Th-thank you, Lucy, I love you so much" She smiles and weakly reaches up, resting her hands on Lucy's cheeks as she loosens her muscles, allowing for easy implantation of the eggs that her new queen was giving her.

Lucy whimpered as another egg slid out of her and into Celica. The overwhelming need she was experiencing decreasing with each that she would implant in her mate. "I love you too Celcy." She nuzzled Celica as the second egg fully went inside the bee. Moving her free hand down Lucy started to gently pet the large bump. "Three more my mate. Can you handle that?"

Celica smiled and nodded, happy tears leaking out of her eyes "Like I told you when we first met, I was an attempt at a queen, so all of us royal guards are princesses technically. Our bodies are adapted to hold more eggs than normal. I don't think I'll be able to move on my own with three more, but I can take every one, Lucy." She licked her lips "Now fill me to the brim."

Lucy let out a labored breath as egg after egg slid into Celica's body. Up until all five had made space for themselves in her womb. Once she was done Lucy gently pulled her stinger out. It closed itself back up as she held Celica in her arms bridal style to support the now heavily weighed down mother of her future children. "Many new Queens will be born... All thanks to you."

Celica smiled and rubbed her belly "I know mother did things in not a great way, but I am thrilled to carry your children Lucy, we will help expand a nice and healthy hive that can make things better out in the world." She nuzzles into Lucy's fuzz, quietly breathing in the scent of her new queen. "I love you so much."

"I love you too my beloved Celcy." After taking a few deep breaths Lucy stood up carrying Celica over to the door, managing to easily push it open with the back of her foot thanks to her new increased strength. Most of her pheromones have been burnt out by the hour-long process of laying. "Now let's get you in bed safe and snug."

Celica smiles wide and hugs Lucy "Of course my queen. Before I came I made sure Amy was taken care of too." She let out a groan as Lucy set her in the queen's bed. "So comfy, and I get to see my beloved while being comfortable too." She closes her eyes and yawns a little bit.

Lucy gently pets Celica as she sat on the corner of the bed. "There you go, sweetie." She leaned in kissing Celica's forehead. "You'll stay here until the brood is ready to be born in a few months. I hope mother is alive to meet them all once at least." She then got up out of the bed heading towards the door, always keeping one eye on Celica to make sure the eggs weren't making her uncomfortable.

Celica curls up and holds her belly as she falls asleep. The door quietly opens and Edel peaks inside "Hey sweetie, did everything go ok?" The queen glances at the bed and smiles "She looks so happy. Are you feeling up to walking around the hive some?"

Lucy took Edel's hand smiling softly. "Yes, mother... It feels nice to have my mate safe in bed." She moved outside the door before gently shutting it so as to not wake Celica back up. "Our first brood is going to be 5 little queens strong..." She looked up at Edel worry clear in her eyes. "Will you be around to meet them?"

Edel smiles gently "I should be able to hold on just long enough as long as I take it really easy from now on." She rubs Lucy's back "Top priority is making sure you are ready, but I will do my very best to hold on long enough." She weakly guides Lucy down the hall, nodding to the Royal guards as 4 take position outside the door, and 2 begin to follow them.

Lucy looked at the guards that were following them. Feeling odd because she was now important enough to need to be guarded. "So... are people really gonna try to hurt me from now on? I know they hurt you..." She pressed into Edel's side the idea of being without her mother with new people causing a slight fear spike from her shifted fears.

"I don't think so, but I am not taking any chances either. You do not need to fear inside the hive." She rubs Lucy's back "I promise." She guides the way to the throne room to begin showing Lucy everything about being a queen.

Lucy nodded before taking a deep breath and sitting down on the throne. A tingling almost anticipation swelling in her stomach as her mother began to go through the different parts of the hive that needed to be managed on a daily basis. "Thank you... it's just not having Mate Celica or sister Marcy around gives me large amounts of anxiety... while I know I need to lead them they give advice I can trust."

Edel smiled "I understand that...they are very good for other points of view, just remember, sometimes as queen, you will need to make very hard decisions...sometimes you will have to do a bad thing in the first place in order to do what is right for the hive." She sighs "Marcy is actually pretty mad at me over a bad thing I did recently."

"I know that... I know sometimes others won't understand... I know Lucina wouldn't have wanted me to be born." Lucy took a deep breath before looking Edel in the eyes smiling softly. "But I'm happy I'm me now. I'm happy I get to be with my mate and sister without reservation. Lucina was blinded by her fear, but with the clarity you gave me I want to surpass what she could do and be more."

Edel sighed "I shifted Lucina's fear to that of outside...because I can't get rid of phobia altogether." She looks down "Marcy is mad that I forced the issue with Lucina in the first place...and after you adjust, you and Lucina will gradually come back together. Right now it is more like the Lucina part of you is asleep...if that makes sense."

"I know... I've noticed the difference mostly in my vocal patterns." Lucy sighed looking at the door to the throne room. "Should I go speak with Sister Marcy? While I don't think it will remove her anger at the situation I do believe seeing me will at least help her calm to a more reasonable state."

Edel nodded "Yeah...Mist should have worked out your unintentional pheromones from when she watched over you while I talked to Marcy last night." She sighs "Do you want me to come, or do you want to do this part on your own?"

"I believe it would be best for me to speak with her alone. She holds resentment for you but will likely at worst only pity my current state." Lucy pushed herself up off the throne before buzzing her wings and starting to tentatively fly towards the door. Wanting to give herself practice with these new limbs.

Edel slowly sat down on the throne and watched as Lucy left. Once outside, one of the guards followed Lucy "I will give you space with your sister, but it is probably for the best that one of us stays nearby at least."

Lucy nodded before bowing slightly. "Thank you this will likely be emotional so having guards is important." She then walked down the halls. Heading over to Mist's room before gently knocking on the door a few times. "Oh, I hope they are alright." Inside Mist was in bed with her belly swollen from one egg that Marcy had managed to implant in her during their heat.

Marcy looks over at the door and freezes up a little bit "s-sis?" Mist smiles and waves "Come on in, we were just talking about you." Marcy blushes and looks back at Mist "It's embarrassing!" The natural-born bee rolls her eyes "And you need to talk with Lucy to feel better emotionally, embarrassment aside."

Lucy rolled her eyes before leaning down and lifting her sister into her arms. Walking over and sitting down next to Mist. "I see I'm not the only one who laid a brood today. Good for you sis, giving your mate a chance to experience what you had." She leaned in kissing Marcy on the forehead before sighing. "So... what do you want to know that could help you feel more comfortable."

Marcy looked Lucy over slowly before pulling her into a hug, squeezing "Don't you ever scare me by doing that again." She nuzzles into the queen's chest a bit, tears leaking out "Do you have any idea how terrified I was when I heard that you went to talk to Edel alone?"

Lucy nodded gently stroking the smaller bees' hair. "I know sis but I also knew that going in alone would be the safest for everyone else I care about. Think about it, you all are bees. You would fall instantly to the queen's pheromones if I had brought anyone with me. I wanted to deal with things myself to protect all of you..." She sighed before using a finger to tilt Marcy's head up slightly. "Because that's what a queen has to do... take care of others even in ways that would be painful for her."

Marcy teared up some more "But sis didn't want to become this...She was scared and I made a mistake that made her get in this situation in the first place...My mistake made you...even if you would have eventually been in the first place."

Lucy nodded solemnly before wiping the tears off of Marcy's cheeks. "Yes she was, she was scared of losing herself, of losing her sister and the person that she had just become interested in romantically. While she didn't want this to happen... she knew that it would if she went inside that room. She could have just gone back to grab Celica and run... but she didn't. She confronted mother and that was her choice... she probably was hoping to get the queen to see reason... but we all know that probably wouldn't happen."

1...456789