The Honeyed Hive

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marcy looked down "Because there really was no time left to run another round of tests and find another viable person to change...not with the time she had left." Marcy pulled Lucy to her small table where the two sat down "So...The parts of Lucina are all asleep except for what is on the surface being you right now right? Do you...know how long until all of that wakes back up?"

"Probably once my brood is born. I need to learn from Mother as much as I can until she passes. Then 'Lucina' will begin to slowly reemerge with all of the issues that our change entails." Lucy sighed squeezing Marcy gently. "I still am your sister though... even if my memories of everything outside here are blurred. I still always will love you."

Marcy nods and looks down "I love you too sis...I'm sorry for pulling you into this in the first place still." Mist pulls herself out of bed and walks over to hug Marcy from behind "Marcy here is mad at herself as much as she is at Edel for what happened."

Lucy tisked a few times before nuzzling Marcy's cheek. "Sis I know you were just doing what you could to keep our family together. You wouldn't have done any of this unless you knew it was the only way." She leaned in kissing Marcy's forehead. "It's ok to feel bad... but I'm never ever leaving you again. I'm sorry I was gone for so long in the first place."

Marcy whimpered and nodded "Thank you sis...thank you." She smiles gently "We haven't gone to check on Amy yet, I'm sure she would love to see you. Anyone and any animal with the antibody have some bee in them...so she should respond well."

"Hehe yeah, I wanna see my little kitten." Lucy giggled standing up and taking Marcy's hand. "Alright let's head over there and check on her. Probably move her into the queen's chambers... and also hopefully mother will have clothes for me by the time we arrive. Walking around nude is rather undignified even for Lucina's standards."

Mist and Marcy both giggle before Mist hugs both "Sounds like a plan. I'm fine moving a bit with just one egg in me." She grins "Are you excited for Robin to have a sibling, Marcy?" Marcy blushes and nods, smiling wide while fantasizing about her happy family. "Alright, come on, we got a cat to pick up." Mist leads the two sisters out of the room, seeing the guard casually waiting for them.

Lucy gently pets the guard's hair. "Thank you for waiting here for us." She smiled softly before taking the lead, walking everyone down into the guest rooms. Opening her old door and needing to hunch down to get through the doorway given it stopped a foot ago. "Wow, my old room is tiny." On her own, Lucy took up almost a third of the room before anyone else even entered the room. "Why do I have a feeling I'll have this issue with most places."

"To be fair, you are around 50% taller than most 'tall' people as is." Marcy said quietly, looking around a bit "Bees can fit in tight spaces for their size, but you really are pushing that limit for sure." A mewling was heard as the little cat runs up and purrs, pressing into the queen's legs.

"Mother says I still have another foot to grow before I'm done too." Lucy giggled before leaning down and pulling the kitten into her arms. "And here's mommy's little princess." She giggled nuzzling Amy gently before crouching to get out of the room.

Marcy quietly picked up the bed and litter box before handing the light items to Mist. Once that was done she grabbed the bag of cat food and followed Lucy out on the way to the queen's room. Once there, Celica gently waved from the bed as she was happily being pet by Edel who smiled at the group. "Hello sweetie, we got a dress made for you."

"Thank you, not having any clothes while freeing isn't the best for garnering a reputation of being anywhere near dignified." Lucy smiled at Celica walking over and laying Amy down next to the woman. "There we go sweetie, now you can protect your new mommy." She then went over to the dressing room that was linked into the room. Seeing a smaller bee who had just finished altering one of Edel's dresses to fit the new queen. It was in a black and purple striped pattern with golden borders. "Thank you dear this looks lovely." Lucy smiled down at the bee giving them a kiss on the forehead before starting to slip into the dress.

The bee smiled happily and nodded "Of course my queen. This was the quickest I could put together, though Queen Edel brought me the clothes you seemed to like from before your change. They belong to princess Celica, but I'll be working on making some copies in your size if you wish to have them as a design as well."

Lucy nodded while patting the dress down. "Yes please dear, I would love to have the ability to match with my mate when we are relaxing." She then gave a gentle hug before walking out of the room. Happy to have not overwhelmed the smaller bee with her pheromones. "Alright everyone how do I look?"

Celica claps lightly "You look amazing Lucy!" Edel smiles "You look prepared for the position, lovely." Marcy and Mist both smile and nod "You are stunning sis." She turns to Mist "Let's go to the nursery and pick up Robin, then meet up at the throne room."

Mist nodded and took Marcy's hand walking out of the room and towards the nursery. Lucy then went over and picked Celica up kissing her partner deeply before pulling back and starting to head towards the throne room. "You aren't gonna be out of my or mother's sight once, not until the little ones are born." She giggled lightly before heading out into the halls and over to the throne room. Noticing the slightly smaller seat that was more like a cushion next to the throne. "I'm going to assume that's where my mate can lay while we deal with everything."

Edel giggled and nodded "I made sure to have this set up to be as comfortable as possible for her." Celica giggles and hugs to Lucina, nuzzling into her "I love you, sweetie, worrying so much about me when all I want to do is make sure you are ok too."

"You can care for me when it's my turn to carry the brood." Lucy giggled gently laying Celica on the cushions and grabbing a blanket to cover her up. "There's my big strong princess. All cozy next to me while I work." She then went over to the throne taking a deep breath before sitting down and taking on a more serious expression. The weight in her chest returning as she was again faced with the fact everyone here would soon be her responsibility.

Edel rested a hand on her shoulder "You have this sweetie, I believe in you." Soon Mist and Marcy returned, carrying Robin, the little bee buzzing in her mother's arms while the pair looked at the queens, before Edel motions to some seats to the side with nice cushions, the pair taking their places at Lucy's side.

1...456789