All Comments on 'The Honeymoon'

by Grouchojim

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Lovely premise.

But twisted and confusing.

Started out about the girl in the white bikini. Then that ended suddenly, with no explanation.

The scene in the shop with Vivian was a good prelude to what was to follow. But frankly, for all that sex to take place publicly in the restaurant is stretching the believable, even though it was nice. I'd have liked it better with most of it back in their hotel room, after some extended teasing, but not orgasming in the restaurant. Nice playing with Vivian't breasts and pussy, getting her more and more excited, and anxious to get out of the restaurant and in their hotel room, and perhaps forcing her -- against her will -- to play with them: with Marcie's breasts and fingering her pussy, and playing with his cock -- and imagining how good it was going to be later when she got to blow it and fuck it would have been nice.

And there was mention of ass play that just sort of disappeared with nothing happening.

BTW- right in the beginning you described how Marcie WAKED. You meant WALKED.

Nicely done, but not perfect.

Four stars.

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4ualmost 3 years ago

Liking it, voyeurism and exhibitionism is delightful when both parties are into it. Contrary to anon it seemed pretty obvious nothing was going to happen with miss white bikini when hunk dragged her away. So Mark and Marcie tried elsewhere and found a winner.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous