The Honeymoon Ch. 02

Story Info
The couple meet Leroy and Michelle...
1.4k words
4.21
18.5k
10

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/31/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Surico
Surico
13 Followers

*This is the 2nd chapter of my first story, you should check chapter 1 on my profile before reading to connect to the story. Again any comments or advice you have is much appreciated*

***

So the next couple of days go by with pretty much normal with us enjoying our company and new environment without anything new. Well things are about to take a different turn.

Our love and happiness is easy for everyone to see and one night while at the bar we get talking to this new couple (Leroy and Michelle) who have just arrived and the conversation gets flowing it's actually good to hang out with other people while we are away.

Leroy is tall black guy who is quite muscular looking and Michelle is white woman who's similar height and build to you. We get chatting to them on the beach and while enjoying the beautiful weather later that night we get talking more over drinks. We notice that they seem to be quite flirty with both of us and after a few more drinks they open up and tell us that they are swingers. We couldn't help but laugh especially considering my fantasy is to watch you be with a black guy but we've never really spoken or thought about it because to be honest there hasn't been any need.

The more the drinks keep flowing the more stories they tell us which are erotic, funny, disastrous and it helped us get to know each other even more. They were very respectful and didn't push it or even ask to swing with us and obviously we didn't tell them about my fantasy so we just enjoyed the night.

Then next day I take us out for a date and a picnic on a beautiful hill side and we have proseco and strawberries and cream and its light and gives us a chance to talk. I take this moment to tell you that you did something that I didn't think was possible.. you healed my heart and it beats for you totally, I'm so love with you and I am so happy that you have trusted me enough to open and up take down your walls with me because it's given me the chance to know the real you and that makes me so happy. We both shed some happy tears and a beautiful kiss and we just say down looking up at the sky holding each other's hand.

It's at this moment you start to reflect on our relationship, and the situation that you are in. You didn't think you would be able to love again and fully give your heart to someone again and apart from your daughter being born you've never been this happy. While we are lying down I notice you start showing me a devilish smirk like I did to you in chapter 1 and when I ask "what's on your mind baby?" and you smile say "nothing just really happy".

Later that night while at the bar you say for me to go down ahead as you want to freshen up, I'm left downstairs drinking with a few of the regulars we have got to know and after about 30 mins you come down looking incredible. I can see every guys eyes turn the moment you walk into the room and I'm smiling beaming with pride that the most beautiful woman in this hotel is my wife.

After another lovely night we decide to call it a night and go upstairs. While in the lift with a few other people my hand is on your ass and I slightly slip a finger into your pussy and your pussy is more wet than normal and you start push back onto my finger. When we walk to the room you look at me and with that devilish grin say "I have a surprise for you baby" and I am excited at what it could be. When we get inside and when we walk to the room you look at me and with that devilish grin say "I have a surprise for you baby" and I am excited at what it could be.

When we get inside we are naked and kissing on the bed we then hear a knock on the door and I say "AH lets ignore it" and you say "no it's your surprise" and you go to open the door. You open the door and in walk you with Leroy. I'm sitting on the bed with my mouth hitting the floor very confused and you walk towards me and say "baby you've made me the happiest woman alive and I have never felt more loved than I do with you and you've given me something I didn't think was possible so I want to give the same to you. I'm very shocked but you then lay down and say "baby look at him his a big boy ... I'm going to need my pussy licked ;)"

After nod of acknowledgement between us all I watch as you start to suck on his big black cock. I still can't quite believe this is happening but I don't waste any more time, I start to lick your clit with slow long strokes of my tongue. The harder the cock gets in your mouth the faster my tongue flicks against your clit and as I suck up your clit into my mouth I gently nibble on it with my teeth getting you wet and ready to take this big black cock.

As I am licking your pussy I start to finger fuck you going faster and harder every second bringing you to your first orgasm. As you cum on my fingers and tongue you say to me "are you ready to watch me take this big black cock baby?" and big it is, it's 9 inches and thick.

As me and Leroy switch positions you immediately start to suck my cock as you feel the head of Leroy's cock enter your pussy you momentarily stop sucking my cock and let out a loud moan as your pussy begins to accommodate his huge cock. The deeper he gets inside you the more struggle to focus on my cock so I start kiss the side of your neck and whisper in your how "incredible you look taking that cock baby" which causes you to relax even more and you let out a louder moan which is Leroy's invitation to thrust himself balls deep inside you.

His now beginning to fuck deeply but slowly ensuring you take every inch before you get pounded. As he is doing this I am now sucking on nipples and kissing you passionately as now begins to start pounding you hard which causes you to loudly moan in my face as you start to cum on his cock. I back away to let you enjoy this and so that I can see this and now his pounding you very hard while he is on top of you. I can see your nails digging into his back as his pounding brings you to another orgasm!

After you cum he pulls out and your pussy and body is shaking as he turns you round into doggy position and you are positioned right in front of me and as he thrusts his big black cock deep into your stretched pussy your eyes open wide as he really starts to drill your pussy hard!.

We're face to face and any worries you had about me not enjoying it are put to rest as you see my cock is rock hard watching you and as his pounding you from behind we simultaneously say to each other "baby I love you!!" and it's at that moment he pulls your hair back and really drills you hard which bring you to another orgasm and he then begins to cum at the very same time as you.

As you feel every load of his cum filling your pussy up you collapse on the bed exhausted and catching your breath. Leroy knows not to over stay as when you arrange this with him you explained that you don't want to swing per say you want a one on one he wants to leave and let us just be together.

As soon as he leaves while admiring your beautiful body I can start to see his cum drip from your pussy so I spread your legs apart and tilt you upwards and I can't explain why but I immediately start to lick your pussy clean taking his cum in my mouth from your pussy and then I transfer it into your mouth as I kiss you deeply and as you swallow his cum I look you dead in the eyes and say "Thank you baby I love you!" and we fall asleep holding each other.

Surico
Surico
13 Followers