The Honeymoon Ch. 04

Story Info
Michelle and Lil stay in touch...
1.2k words
3.74
6.4k
3
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/31/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Surico
Surico
13 Followers

*The 4th chapter of this story and again I don't claim to be professional writer so I hope you all enjoy and any feedback to help me is much appreciated*

The morning we woke up feeling completely satisfied, tired from last night but sad at the same time too because today Leroy and Michelle was leaving. We met Leroy and Michelle for breakfast downstairs, as we get up to leave Leroy and me walk to the bar for one last drink leaving Michelle and you alone. Michelle asks "how was the last couple of nights? I get this isn't everyone's cup of tea?" and you say "Yeah I didn't know what to expect, truthfully I didn't think the sex would be out of this world as it was" Michelle smiles and says just before me and Leroy come back "you know it doesn't have to end here" ... and she slips a note with her phone number and a message on it into your pocket without you realizing it as she cuddles you good bye.

We spend the rest of the week relaxing, enjoying and learning more about this beautiful country and on the last night we go out for dinner at our favorite resort restaurant and have an amazing meal. We go back to the room and after making love in this beautiful country one last time we end up cuddling and talking the entire night.

I tell you that "I still have to pinch myself that we are even here considering you was with someone else when we met and that I am truly the luckiest man alive!" you smile and say "likewise! I mean you seem too good to be true, I've never had a man like you who is so caring and genuine. I mean it's still hard getting used to not being "expected" to please you and in fact you actually want to please me over and over again its crazy haha" I look at you and say "Ain't nothing crazy about that baby, your needs will always come first and you better get used to that because that will never change! I will do anything for you!" and fall asleep in each other's arms.

As we leave the hotel to catch our flight home we thank the staff and suddenly start wishing we had a few more weeks here and before we know it we are back in London which as you can imagine is both cold and wet.

We return home quite late and unfortunately I have to go back to work the next day whereas you have another week before you have to return. So while I am at work you unpack our suitcases and wash our clothes, you check the pockets of the shorts that you wore on the morning that Leroy and Michelle said good bye and you find the note that Michelle slipped into your pocket and it reads "Michelle xxxx The pleasure doesn't have to stop" You smile and then tuck the note in your purse which is on the bed side table.

As about a month goes by and we're both very happy but the past few weeks you start to feel that something is missing but you can't put your finger on it ... or maybe you don't want to. You keep these feelings to yourself and hope they disappear ... but they don't.

One day while I am at work you are clearing out your bag and purse and you come across the note and then you immediately get a knot in your stomach because you know what you feel is missing ... and that's black cock!

You fight with yourself on what to do, on one hand you know it was my fantasy and that I loved it so you would think I would want to do it again. But ever since we did it I've not mentioned it at all and on the other hand you are worried that if you mention it that you will upset me and potentially ruin things. You start to feel like a school girl again with her first crush wondering what to say so in the end you text Michelle saying "Hi Michelle, it's Lil from Maldives How have you been? x" and then try and take your mind off it by going to work.

Hours pass with no reply and every time your phone vibrates you anxiously look and hope to see if it's from her. Then just before we go to sleep you get a message saying "Hiya Hun, I was wondering when I would hear from you ... you held out longer that I thought you would haha! Let's meet for a drink soon. You ok Friday at 8pm? x" You laugh reading the text and reply "Yeah. Looking to it x"

Friday comes and you tell me that you are going for a drink after work with a friend you don't tell me who it is your meeting and I don't ask. When you meet Michelle you embrace and after the small talk is out of the way she asks "So huni it's been about a month and what made you text me after all this time?" and you reply "I don't know I am married to an amazing man, we had an incredible honeymoon and even now we are living as a married couple we are so happy.." she then interrupts you and says "How's the sex?" and you say "really good" which shocks her so she says "ok so if you was to rate him out of 10 what number would you give him?" and you say "An 8, it's always has been good you know, his never failed to please me ... but I don't know, I've had countless orgasms since being back but none as intense as when I was with Leroy" which makes Michelle smile.

She then says "I meant what I said you know. The pleasure doesn't and more importantly it shouldn't stop!" you explain that you are worried about potentially upsetting and ruining things and Michelle says "No stop thinking like that! What you need to worry about is not saying what you truly feel and living a lie because the longer you do that you will never truly be happy. You know I'm right don't you?" and you nod meaning yes. Michelle then says "Hunni you've already made the first step in messaging me, and Matt is a great guy but your pleasure matters and if his going to stop that then he isn't the man for you and you know what you want the question is how do you want to do it?"

After coming home you spend the next few days thinking to yourself what you are going to do and you have you light bulb moment on what you're going to do. To make things even better for you I come on a Thursday evening where I tell you that I need go away for the weekend for work and will be back Sunday evening.

When I return home on Sunday evening you are not home. I enter the living room where I see the laptop is connected to the large 40 inch TV with a video opened and a note saying "Play me".

Surico
Surico
13 Followers