The Honeymoon Ch. 05

Story Info
No going back now.
1.7k words
3.56
10.5k
5

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/31/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Surico
Surico
13 Followers

Chapter 5 -- The Final Chapter

I see this note on the video that is opened but paused and am wondering what the hell is going on. So I press get settled from work and open a beer and press play. The video opens with you looking directly at the camera sitting in our bedroom (which confuses me because we don't even own a camera) and you say "Baby I know you are probably wondering what's going on right now and to be honest I have been wondering what has been going on to recently. Firstly I need you to know something ... I love you so much I really do and nothing will change that. I remember what you said when we first met ... you said about my pleasure always coming first and to be honest that was always hard for me to get my head around. You've done so much for me that I wanted to do something back for you that's why I surprised you with us acting out your fantasy those two days with Leroy and Michelle. Well something that Michelle said at the end of the second night that really only hit me since we got back and that's that you should be careful for what you wish for because as much as I love you and I enjoy sex with you I really do .... But it doesn't compare to black cock!"

Just at that moment a naked Michelle and Leroy appear from behind you naked in the video. You then say "You've always said that my needs MUST come first and that I shouldn't settle for anything less than the best and ... I agree with you! I mean what I say sex with you is very good ... but it's not the best and I need the best. I was trying to figure out how best to say it ... but actions speaks louder than words so I want you to sit back and watch this and you need to decide if your going to be apart of this or not.

Just at that moment Michelle comes to the camera and says "Hey Matt, let me introduce you to Darren and Denise. Darren as you can see is tall, black and hung!! And Denise is a black goddess with a booty and pussy to die for! We're going to give Lil the most intense and crazy night she's ever had ... enjoy now!"

As she is talking you are removing your clothes and kissing Denise, Michelle then gets in between Leroy and Darren on her knees and starts to suck their huge black cocks. Darren's cock is slightly longer than Leroy's but isn't as thick, as she is sucking those big black cocks Denise lays you on the bed and starts to lick your pussy. As tongue (which has a piercing on it) flicks against your clit she then enters two fingers and starts to finger fuck you she then says "mmm that's right baby girl, you tell me when you're ready to get your pussy stretched by these black cocks!" hearing these words as her fingers starts to push against your g spot you yell out "oh yes yes I'm ready!"

Darren then pulls his hard cock from Michelle's mouth Michelle uses her spit for extra lube he then rubs his big black cock against your clit and then slowly slides long black cock into your pussy. The moment his long black enters your pussy you realise this immediately this is what you have been graving. He starts slow getting every inch slowly inside you and then Leroy comes and put his cock to your mouth and he doesn't need to say anything you instinctively grab his hard thick black cock and start sucking on it.

The moment that Darren's cock is fully inside you he then places his hands against your incredibly sexy thighs and starts to pound your pussy hard! So hard that you struggle to suck Leroy's cock Within a few minutes his cock starts to push against your g sport and him feeling this only makes him fuck you harder and harder "OH YES DON'T STOP I'M ... CU.... CUMMING!!"

Darren then pulls he cock out and asks for you to clean your cum off his cock, and without hesitation you suck his cock and as you do that Leroy then takes his position in between your legs and now that your pussy has been loosened up by Darren he rams it hard. This causes your eyes to widen open as you yell out "OMG YES! FUCK ME HARD LEROY! As he thrusts his hard cock into your pussy Denise now stands over your face and looks down at you and asks you to get her wet for Darren's cock. She then squats over your face and you start to lick her clit as fast as Leroy is fucking you! "mmmm it's true ... white girls do lick the best pussy!" she says this while Michelle is currently sucking Darren's cock, the faster you lick her clit she's closer and closer to cumming on your face she is. Realizing this you start to suck on her clit like I suck on yours. Doing that drives Denise over the edge and she starts to cum on your face and she places her hands behind your head forcing your face deeper into her pussy. As this happens Leroy is fucking you harder and stretching you out further and when Denise finally gets off your face he then picks you up and starts to fuck hard while standing up.

Your standing right in front of the camera and I can see with every stroke how tightly your pussy is grabbing a hold of his cock and I can hear from every moan how deep and intensely you are getting fucked. As you cum on Leroy's cock he then puts you down and turns to fuck Michelle while you gather your energy back. You then spend the next few moments from kissing Denise and Michelle as they are getting fucked by their black men.

Darren then wants your pussy again he is laying on his back as you sit on top of him as every inch slides right inside you till you are taking all him balls deep inside you. You just came down from that high of cumming hard on Leroy's hard big black cock and now you immediately start to cum again "oh no please not again so quick I can't ... I'm cumming!!!" he then starts to fuck you hard from the bottom as Denise starts to spank your ass and as you cum she stands besides you pushing down on your shoulders ensuring that Darren is as deep as possible. Your body starts to shake uncontrollably and you hear Denise say "Gwan baby give her that black cum fill her white pussy up!!" and as she pushes you down as far as you will go and thrusts hard as possible and lets out an almighty yell as he cums DEEP inside you.

You don't have any time to recover as the moment Darren slides himself out from underneath you Leroy then bends you over so that your face is now facing the camera and along with your cum and Darren cum Leroy's big and thick cock slides in very easily and he starts to drill your pussy incredibly hard. With every hard thrust his big black balls are slapping against your clit and with every thrust causes your body wither. Michelle and Denise both start to play with your nipples as Leroy is drilling you and then they both start pushing you back further onto his cock so that you are taking every inch of his big black cock deep into your already cum soaked pussy.

Your face has been facing the camera the whole time Leroy has been fucking you and you start biting your bottom lip as you start to cum again "OMFG YES YES I'M CUMMING AGAIN!! THIS FEELS INCREDIBLE!!!! FILL ME UP LEROY PLEASE I NEED YOUR CUM!!" and just at moment you hear Leroy let out a moan and he pumps his cum deeply inside you.

You then fall on the bed as you are gathering your breath saying "my god that was incredible" and then you get up and look directly at the camera and say while still trying to gather your breath "well baby this is it .... It's not about acting out a fantasy ... it's about LIVING out one! By the time you have finished watching this I should be 30 to 40 mins from home from a whole weekend of taking these guys black cock and cum and if I reach home and you are not there then I have your answer in that this isn't for you. But if I do get home and you are there then that tells me that you do want this and then I don't to hear anything except the sound of your tongue cleaning my pussy!

I'm literally sitting on the sofa eyes wide open, confused as hell as to what I have walked into and watched and everything should be telling me to walk out of this house as fast as I can.

You get home and I am nowhere to be seen, and you sigh and feel down as you are very sad that the answer is no but you are happy within yourself in the fact that you were honest and now you know what you can't live without and what you would be missing out on. You are very tired after the weekend of fucking Leroy and Darren and taking countless amount s of their cum in your pussy and you go straight to bed and you fall asleep pretty quickly. You then start to smile and feel good as you start to moan with pleasure while you are sleeping. As the pleasure intensifies you wake up to see me in-between your legs licking your pussy like I have never licked it before.

You are smiling not just from the pleasure but also your heart starts beating faster as you realize my answer is yes and you place your hands on the back of my head and say "YES BABY! I LOVE YOU!!!! CLEAN ME UP BABY!! I'M GOING TO CUM KEEP GOING KEEP GOING!!! YES YES YES!!!!" I then take your cum along with Leroy and Darren's and I move up to your face and I look you dead in your eyes as I tell you "of course my answer is yes baby I love you!!" and I passionately kiss you to seal our


Surico
Surico
13 Followers