All Comments on 'The Honeymoon Ch. 04'

by Grouchojim

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I am out. You wrote in that the young wife in her honeymoon already wants to leave her husband. Hardly a challenge and hardly a high value woman. Not enough to stay invested in the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Should it not be in non concent/reluctance as it smacks heavily of manipukation of a young couple by a preditory oldrt vouplr. who are out for their own pleasure and indulgence without a care of the effects on the relationship of the young couple. I know its Lit and as such they obviously go off on a swinging master class but still smacks a little of creppy behaviour

GrouchojimGrouchojimalmost 3 years agoAuthor

To Anon #1 The young couple are NOT on their honeymoon, but vacationing. They have been fucking since high school and she has doubts about their relationship because his family has money but he has shown no interest in the business. She still loves him, but succumbs to Marcie and Mark's seductive talents.

To Anon #2 I agree that Mark and Marcie are taking advantage of the couple. But both couples are in costa Rica for sexual pleasure. From the first I have referred to this as a stroke story, and it is. Crappy behavior notwithstanding, it is what it is.

theMasterBaitertheMasterBaiteralmost 3 years ago

Can't wait for him to take her ass. Any chance Percy will put his 9 inches up Mark? The women would love to watch that and so would I.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

@Author Grouchojim, same Anon from at this time 8 days ago. Thanks for the feedback. However I think it makes it worse in a way. The young wife is willing to ditch her current relationship due to financial considerations. Clearly she doesn't value her man for what he is but for what he can do for her. As I alluded before, she's a low value woman, or at least that's I how label the women I met with a gold-digger mentality such as hers. They are not interesting at all and not worth keeping around.

Why you have her as a prize, IDK. It might help reduce the NTR/LW impact of the story or you may want to do something with the husband like getting a new woman.

Or maybe you want to do what it looks like. I respect your choice but often with Hotwife/Cuckold erotica, even paid works, lots of paid works, I get frustrated when I realize that I wouldn't take the lead woman for myself if we met. Same has happened here.

Anyway, best of luck for you. As for me, since I have had so many troubles finding the right story for me, I might just write it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous