All Comments on 'The Honeypot Ch. 01'

by Jackobin

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
SexyShelSexyShelover 3 years ago
Very good

Excellent story, atmospheric !

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good one!

I very much enjoyed your story. Britain, on the surface comes across as a bit stodgy and hung up with their Anglican starch. Underneath, lies the Saxon, Germanic, Celtic passion, hidden in the dark recesses, dogging in parks and private kink parties. Shared pleasure is unique to humans. Non possessiveness is a tribute to those who aren't threatened and are secure in who they are. Keep on, please!

JackobinJackobinover 3 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the encouragement

I appreciate it.

chytownchytownover 3 years ago
What A Interesting And HOT Story******

Damn that was some storytelling. I hope the next chapters are as good. You did notice I wrote chapters. Thanks for sharing.

DrmaxcDrmaxcover 3 years ago
Atmospheric

Very atmospheric opening. I thought it a very good picture of Charing Cross Road and Soho at the time. I think I recognised the 'small bookshop on the Soho side of Charing Cross' which was certainly still there until quite recently. An area of London that has changed a lot.

I liked how this reality blended seemlessly into the fantasy of 'The Honeypot' bookshop. What a fun premise. I liked the nice details of tea and the kitchen. It had a real feel to it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJackobin@Jackobin
A Literotica reader since the early 2000s. I began to post my own stories in the Fall of 2020. I appreciate the positive responses they have gotten and have been encouraged to continue writing. My stories are usually within the Mature and Fetish categories, often with submissi...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES