The Honeypot Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Henry interjected, "Very well. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'll go mix up some reinforcements."

I had to give the old coot credit. It is not every man with a beautiful wife who reminds her to get on with her cuckolding. I happily let go of my swollen member and walked over to Mary, who was standing and waiting for me to unhook her bra.

"Actually, I didn't mind the bra," I smiled. "I do have a bit of a lingerie fetish, you know."

Mary pondered the situation for a moment, but concluded, "Still and all, we want you to have full access to all my available erogenous zones. The more the merrier!"

I went behind her and with only mild difficulty unhooked her bra, then quickly came from behind to watch the unveiling of her beauties. She still held the large bra cups in place and then slowly lowered them as her titties dropped free.

"Holy Shit!" I exclaimed, and then blushed at my crude outburst. There before me were the nicest pair of titties that I ever had the privilege to see in person. These were not balloonish whoppers conjured up in a plastic surgeon's office. Rather, they had a natural sag to them, stretch marks gracing their upper regions, and they quivered and jiggled at Mary's slightest movement, reaching down to her navel and gently swinging back and forth.

"You are allowed to touch and fondle them, Neil," my Soho Goddess whispered. "You may kiss and chew them. Bite them even. I love a good mauling -- if done right, mind you. Just do it respectfully, my boy. You may never have this opportunity again."

I didn't need a second invitation. I cupped a hand under each breast and spent the next ten minutes caressing them, kissing them, sucking her stiffened teats and gently biting them all over with little love nips. Mary moaned passionately, tousling my hair with one hand and fingering her hairy slit with the other. And then it was a time for a change.

Henry returned from the kitchen and unobtrusively made the rounds with the shaker, refilling our drinks and returning to his viewing post on the settee.

Mary leaned back in her soft-cushioned armchair, opened her legs wide, and splayed them over the chair's arms. Her hairy twat was literally dripping cunt juice and presenting itself for my oral ministrations. I knelt before her and went to it, licking her labia up and down, in and out, nibbling her clit, and sticking my tongue into her cunt as far as it would reach. I slid my hands around her arse cheeks and squeezed them as I nosed around within her slippery pink labia. She had an enticing odor, like freshly baked bread mixed with thin slices of marinated meat.

There was no question that Mary was a very passionate woman and certainly a noisy one. She called me every filthy name in the book, egged me on with demeaning epithets, and nearly crushed my skull between her strong pale thighs as I licked her clit and stuck three fingers up her quim, tapping and rubbing her G-spot continually until she had an explosive climax and squirted cunt-juice all over my face and chest.

"Good one, my boy! Now you're cooking!" the old coot cheered me on. "You've got her in a state where the sky's the limit now. Well, within reason, that is.

"Here, you can use this hand towel to wipe off your face, if you like. Mary is forever coating everyone and everything with her mighty squirts, so I make a point of strategically placing towels all around the flat."

Miraculously, I somehow held back from cumming myself. I knew there was more to come -- perhaps much more -- and I didn't want to blow my wad at such an early juncture. I could foresee much heavy thrusting ahead and was determined to pace myself. One doesn't arouse a Goddess and bow out just halfway through. One must stay the course and make sure she is satiated. My only worry was whether that was possible with a woman who was admittedly 'insatiable'.

I would soon find out.

* * *

It took a little while for all of us to recover from this initial blow-out. I used the hand towel to dry my face and upper torso. The smell of Mary's juices was as intoxicating as the Martini beside me, which was full again. I ate one of the olives for sustenance, and we politely toasted each other yet again. Mary was the first to speak.

"Well, Neil, that was truly exquisite. One never knows ahead of time just how things will work out, but I think it is safe to say that Henry and I are delighted that you came upon our little shop and decided to press the doorbell. Don't you agree, dear?"

"Oh, indeed! I've been so out of practice in recent times, I was beginning to wonder if I could still spot a choice prospect. But, a short conversation with Neil and, Bingo!, I knew we had a winner. Good show, old boy! Excellent technique and a good marshaling of willpower. The best is yet to come!"

I was mildly put off by my host's casual banter about me as a 'choice prospect' for Mary's voracious carnal appetites. Was the Honeypot a sexual 'Little Shop of Horrors'? Was Mary a voluptuous Venus Flytrap demanding to be fed ever more cocks? The notion was ridiculous and I flushed it from my mind. But I resolved to stay alert and keep my wits about me. My fantasy was being fulfilled, that much was certain. But how exactly did it match Mary's fantasy? When 'the sky's the limit' as the old coot put it, which sky were we talking about, and whose limits?

* * *

Mary was speaking to me as if her prior conversation with Henry had never occurred. She again took the lead, placating my doubts, and keeping our erotic momentum going.

"Neil, I suggest we move to the bedroom for our next phase. I gave up shagging on the rug years ago, as I hate carpet burns and our floors have no 'give' whatsoever."

She firmly took my hand, allowed me to grab my Martini, and led me down a short hall off the far end of the sitting room and into a bedroom dominated by a queen-sized bed. A warm bedside lamp was already lit and the covers were turned down, as if this intimate refuge was always on standby for a new young man with a stiffened cock. Henry followed and discretely took a seat on a chair near the end of the bed with a good view of any proceedings.

Mary smiled at me ever so warmly and crawled into bed and positioned herself on her back, with her legs spread wide and her furry cunt at ground zero. There was simply no resisting her invitation. She was the fulfillment of my fantasy, and whatever doubts still lurked in the recesses of my subconscious were squelched by the magnetic pull of her beckoning presence. I just had to have her.

"Fall into my arms, you lovely boy. You've primed my cunt for your lovely cock, so slide on in and fill me with your manhood. Oh! Oh! That's it! Oh so good! Oh my god! Pull it out, yes, just so! Now ram it back in. Unh!"

She was an enchantress, an angelic succubus, a siren of ecstasy who lived for these moments of shared carnal bliss. So what if we were rutting in a well-used bedroom above a sleazy Soho smut shop? I was engaged in the eternal worship of a Goddess manifested in the most unlikely of places.

I raised myself up above her, still sealed at our groins, and grasped her sweaty teats. I ground my thumbs and forefingers 'round her rigid nipples and pulled her breasts upwards, as far as they could stretch. She moaned and raised her chest, as if to give me more room to stretch them further. I clapped my hands and her teats together and sunk my cock full bore into her vaginal depths. Mary gasped, not in horror or pain, but in the ecstatic coupling of my prick and her womb.

I think it's fair to say that Mary liked her fucking fairly rough. I was still trying to pace myself and delay my cumming as long as I could. I was, in fact, rather proud of my lasting abilities, as I had become acquainted with Tantric teachings about the retention of semen and shifting one's focus to the pleasuring of one's female partner. However, Mary seemed a devotee of a slightly different doctrine, one of "sock it to me, baby! And pound me as hard as you can, motherfucker!" She seemed all for me pleasuring her, but had little interest in my retaining my semen. On the contrary, she was egging me on by meeting my upward pelvic thrusts with powerful downward thrusts of her own.

Once again, she started chanting obscenities like she had Tourette's Syndrome. She scratched my back painfully with her artfully manicured bright red nails, drawing blood I was certain. This was followed by stinging slaps to my buttocks as her body slammed against mine over and over. Finally, at the height of another frenzy, she went rigid and gave a strangled scream as she came with her vaginal muscles autonomously milking my rigid cock until I could no longer resist and explosively shot my spunk deep within her.

Needless to say, I felt totally done in. I rolled off of her and collapsed beside her, feeling my heart beating against my rib cage while I tried to catch my breath. I was fading in and out of consciousness, feeling half-way in a state of bliss and half-way like a boxer who had gone down for the count. The best sound I could make was a long drawn-out "uhhnnnhhhh."

* * *

Mercifully, Mary let me lie there unmolested for a relatively long spell -- exactly how long I have no idea -- and then began to gently caress and kiss me, as if her ministrations could make me rise from the dead. I had to hand it to her, she had an uncanny ability to infuse me with her restless energy, replacing my torpor with a renewed surge of desire.

Most of the pleasuring up until now had indeed been pointed in her direction, but she was not so greedy as to hog it all. Mary tenderly lapped at my shrunken cock, kissing it and engulfing it with her inviting lips and warm mouth. I may have felt done in, but my prick had a mind of its own. Her sucking was gentle but persistent. She fondled my hairy balls and gnawed on my growing prick, enticing it back to life. She had at least one more round in mind and she wasn't going to let me off so easy. Sucking on her thumb like a baby, and then returning to engulf my cock with her mouth, she pushed her spit-covered thumb up my arsehole and wiggled it around.

That did the trick. I was stiff again and back in business. Phase Three was upon us and we were about to see whose fantasy was really being fulfilled. Mine? Hers? Henry's? Or some odd amalgam of all three.

* * *

With my rigid cock back in hand, Mary once again led the way.

"Neil, my dear boy, you've been simply wonderful. I have no complaints whatsoever. How much longer is your stay in London?"

"I'm here for a week and this is my second day. I leave on Thursday next week."

"Marvelous, my dear. Perhaps you might pay us a second visit, say, next Tuesday afternoon? That would give you time to recover from our hospitality and to accept another episode. We will stock up on Tanqueray and olives, and explore another fantasy perhaps? Do say you will!"

Mary knew I would not -- could not -- say no. My new friends were masters in the art of fulfilling fantasies and I was putty in their hands.

"Certainly I will, Mary. I appreciate your kind invitation. What time? Four o'clock?"

"Perfect!" she smiled. "And now for a lovely end to the evening, I hope you are open to a bit of unusual fun. You do seem an open-minded sort, so perhaps my proposition will not offend you."

"Well, I certainly hope not, Mary," I replied a bit anxiously. I could see we were creeping towards the "Sky's the limit" part of the evening. I had a lewd hunch as to what was coming, but I was in no way certain.

"Neil, dear boy, I like to bring things to a close with a little something for everyone. I have no doubt that your prong up my arse will delight us both. But I do crave a cock up my cunt at the same time as well. Would you mind if I included Henry in a stirring "DP"? He is such a dear and he has looked after me for so long. Really, I think it is the least I can do!"

My hunch had been correct. Mary was not a monster. She had not relegated her loyal husband to the role of a mere cuckold. They were a well-oiled team, serving each others' needs and predilections. The more I thought about it, the less qualms I had about feeling my cock in Mary's rectum rubbing up against the old coot's member in her cunt, with a mere membrane separating us.

"Mary, it's perfectly fine". I stroked her face and pinched her ears. "You both have been so welcoming. This has been the happiest day of my life. Let's make it perfect for all of us."

Mary smiled with delight. We were on the edge of closing out the evening with a raunchy debauch. She gestured for Henry to leave his spectator's chair and position himself in the bed on his back with his rigid member sticking up. She clambered on top and enveloped his cock with her spunk-filled cunt, making a kind of splooching sound.

Then gesturing with both hands, she drew me up in the bed behind her and invited me to lube my reinvigorated member with spittle and guide it into her anal star. While I suspect that her rump had seen more action than most ladies', it still was a bit of a challenge to push my cock's crown through her tight little sphincter. I had to take it slow and easy, though once I was fully in, the feeling was exquisite. Her rectum was marvelously tight, but not impossibly so, and the sensation of rubbing up against Henry's prick in her innards was unbelievable. The two of us, the old coot on his back below and me ramming Mary from behind on top, were a winning tag-team. We soon had Mary squealing like a stuck pig, though there was nothing piggish about her. Through it all, she retained an air of depraved elegance, her lewd language and dripping sweat offset by her black celluloid jewelry and black heels. Henry was mauling her titties as he thrust within, while I was pinching and squeezing her marvelous tush, inhaling the powerful perfume of our combined excretions and pheromones.

Then the old coot hugged his insatiable wife tightly to him, commandeered her mouth in a deep kiss, and let me finish her off. I increased my pace, pounding my shaft into her big bottom, slapping her buns hard enough that I left red hand-prints all over them. Then one last time, I pulled my cock nearly all the way out, save for it's crown, and rammed it back in with all my might. That did it. I called out hoarsely, clutching her hips, and shot the remaining contents of my gonads, deep within her bowels. Mary gave a muffled groan and squeezed our cocks together with her groin muscles as she shuddered and shook. Then she went limp with a long sigh and was still.

I wouldn't swear that she was satiated, but she sure gave that impression. She had provided me with a wonderful welcome to London, perhaps like she had provided many other young men. Eventually Henry and I let her sleep while we got up and recovered our clothes. The old coot took me back downstairs into the backroom where he pulled out a shallow drawer in a large wooden flat file and handed me a large manila envelope from within.

Opening its clasp, I discovered a dozen glossy B&W prints of a younger Mary in all stages of undress and intimacy. These were not cheap amateur shots, but nicely lit and tastefully staged art photos, suitable for framing. The price sticker on the envelope was not cheap -- this was "the good stuff" after all -- but it was worth every penny and then some. I got out my wallet and laid some bills across his outstretched palm and we both gave each other a little bow.

"A pleasure doing business with you, my boy. We will eagerly await your return visit next Tuesday." He unlocked the shop's front door and let me out into the damp Soho night. "Take care on your way out of Soho. The streets can be a bit dodgy around here after nightfall. I tightly clasped my "souvenir" to my side, gave him a wave and strode off into the dark.

My first destination was my hotel, where I planned to pack my souvenir away and then take a quick shower before tracking down a pub that still served decent food at this hour. The Martinis had long since worn off and I was totally famished. Mary certainly knew how to help a lad work up an appetite. I could only hope that I had managed to satisfy hers. If not, there was always my chance to take another shot in a few days. It's good to have a goal in life.

To be continued...

[I've written this story as a bit of homage to my favorite UK authors here, especially SamScribble and geronimo appleby. I invite positive comments and feedback as they help inspire me to continue writing. I plan one more chapter to this tale.]


12