The Hood Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knelt down before him and noticed he was semi hard. I didn't care honestly, so I pulled down his briefs and there was his cut member. I took it into my mouth and sucked on it for a few seconds hoping it would get harder. And to my surprise, it did. It had grown to full length which was around the same size as me. I worked the head while my hands worked his shaft. I did all this while looking up at him the way he did me.

Next, my hands reached around and pulled down his briefs and cupped his cheeks. They felt so amazing, so soft and round. After that, I used my right hand to stroke his member while my mouth moved down to his balls. Just under his balls, by his scrotum, I noticed a scar. I quickly looked up at him then back down at the scar. He almost pulled away, but I told him, "I don't care."

To show him how much I didn't care, I licked the scar which caused him to tilt back a bit. I knew it would pleasure him a bit if I did. I continued this for almost a minute before returning to his balls, then eventually his shaft.

After a few minutes of sucking on his member, Peter pulled me away from his member and said, "Let's finish this on the bed."

I stood up and we both removed our underwear completely. Next, I lied down on my side and Peter lied down but on the opposite side. We were in 69 position. He grabbed my member and took it into his mouth while I did the same to him. To be honest, it had been years since I did a 69 with another person.

Heck it was years since I had been with anyone. I was so happy to find Peter and that we made each other. I was just hoping I wouldn't fuck it. I could start by not thinking about this stuff while having sex with him.

We continued the 69 position for a few more minutes until one of us came. That person was me, I felt my body stiffen and my balls contract and out shot my load into his mouth. Peter stroked my member as I did making sure to squeeze out every last drop. When I was done, it was now my turn to make him cum. I did my best, using my hand and mouth at the same time, within minutes I had Peter shooting his load into my mouth. I swallowed and lied on my back.

Peter sat up and moved right next to me and smiled, "That was amazing."

I turned to him and saw him wipe off some cum that was on my lip. He licked it off with his mouth and gave me a kiss.

We lied next to each other on the bed and eventually fell asleep.

The next morning I woke up at 7 am and messaged Elex about the previous night, I excluded the sex of course. After that, I got dressed and went to the corner market. Where I shopped often due to the fact that I had know the owner for years. Plus they always brought in fresh fruits and vegetables. After picking up some stuff, I went back home.

At home I had noticed that Peter was still asleep, so I took out the stuff I bought. I had bought six grapefruits that this lady sold me, they were from her tree. They were big, sour and sweet. I cut the grapefruits and then began to squeeze them. When I was halfway done I felt Peter wrap his arms around me. I turned and smiled, "Good morning,"

He gave me a kiss on the lips then said, "Good morning to you too. I see you making fresh juice?"

I noticed he was only in his underwear, "Hey, can you put a T-shirt on?"

"Sure" he said as he walked back to the room. I couldn't resist looking at his ass.

When I was done making the juice, I made eggs and bacon with some sausage. Like my dad used to call it, "Breakfast of Champions"

Peter had come back out only wearing his briefs and t-shirt, we sat down and got to eating.

"So," Peter began to say, "last night was fun."

I smiled, "Yeah, it was. It's been a while and to be honest I thought I might mess it up?"

"Mess what up? Sex? It isn't rocket science."

"To some people maybe," I said jokingly.

"Yeah, some people aren't knowledgeable about it. How was your first time?" he asked.

I paused for a bit and thought about it, the first time I had sex was in high school in the 9th grade. It was so many years ago that I could barely remember.

"The first time I ever did anything sexual was when I was 14 in High School. I think he was a football player or nerd, it was just a blowjob."

Peter raised a brow, "Just a blowjob?"

"Yeah, what you start with?"

He sat back in his chair and it looked like he was remembering his first time, "blowjob which led to fucking. A fellow soldier in my unit, one night we were left to watch the outpost, we got a bit drunk. We knew it was safe, we were just placed there as a precaution and one thing led to another."

"That escalated quickly don't you think? So was he secretly gay or bisexual?"

"Bisexual, I guess," He shrugged, "To be honest, it happened so fast."

"You still keep in touch?"

He nodded.

"Still have sex?"

"On occasion, when he's in town. He lives in Colorado."

Our conversation was cut short when we heard a knock on the door. I stood up and walked to the door, opened it and saw it was Elex. Who quickly walked in, "Good morning to you too!" I said closing the door.

"Sorry, good morning and to you," he looked at Peter who was only in a shirt and underwear, "I see you two had fun last night. Also kept it out of the message you sent this morning."

"Well didn't know you wanted the juicy details, maybe we can reenact it this time with you." I said slapping his ass as I passed by.

"You'd like that wouldn't you?" Elex replied in an angered tone.

"Hey, man, it was a joke. Have some food."

"Thanks and sorry morning is a bit stressful because of work. Anyways, why I am here is that I found a solution to your safe problem. You told me it had a keypad right?"

Peter and I nodded.

"Well, here you go," he handed us what looked like a scanner, "You put it over the number pad and it will scan and highlight the numbers needed."

Peter looked up at Elex, "Why do you have this?"

Elex sighed, "You going to arrest me? Look, my wife she has a safe and she usually has some goodies in there because I am kinda addicted to candy."

Peter and I remained quiet for a few seconds before we bursted out in laughter.

"Yeah, laugh it up you to. Get it out of your system."

I calmed myself down and took the device, "Sorry, but you have to admit that it's pretty funny. Thank you though, we'll return when we're done."

Elex sat down to eat with us for a few minutes then shortly left. When Peter and I finished, I washed dishes while he hopped in the shower. When he was done, he said he had to leave but he would be back later on. We kissed and he left.

With him gone, I went straight to the bathroom and turned on the water for a bath. As I lied down in the tub I thought about the events of last night. It wouldn't leave my head, of course I got aroused by the memory. I was so happy that I met Peter and that he was such a nice guy.

I closed my eyes and grabbed my member and began to stroke it lightly. I did my hardest to remember each moment thoroughly. His hot body on me, his member in my mouth, his yummy cum going down my throat. And after a few minutes, I came in the tub. I opened my eyes and gasped, it had been a long while since I jerked off like that. I felt like a teenager once again.

I smiled and sunk my head under the water.

The rest of the day was spent playing video games. Thankfully Peter arrived around 7pm and brought food with him. We ate, made out for a bit then put on our gear. He had told me that she would be gone by 8pm.

When we got to her apartment complex we saw that the lights in her apartment were off. Which meant she was gone. We entered the building the same way we did last time and then entered her apartment. Peter and I looked around and saw no one. Slowly we went into her room and made our way to her closet.

We took off our masks.

Peter opened the closet and I handed him the device, then we heard a click noise.

We heard a voice from behind us, "Freeze, fuck heads!" It was a female's voice.

Both of us spun around slowly and raised our hands slowly. The lights turned on, it was Peter's friend.

"Peter, is that you?" she said in a shocked voice.

12