All Comments on 'The Hookup'

by thereshegoes123

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fantastic story great writer great description

MisterMongerMisterMongerover 2 years ago

Wow, that had me hard as a rock by the time they had left the bar and im gonna re read it until im done!! Great read

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I would be so lucky to have happen to me.....looking forward the follow on # 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please part 2, 3, 4, ........ we need them all love this story so far can't wait for more!!!

AgielAgielover 2 years ago

Transsexual domination of a macho male fucked by a big cock and who ends up loving it. A fantasy enjoyed by many men who would run a mile if it was offered to them. But a significant number of those unable to run would be very happy afterwards.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very well done

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationover 2 years ago

Ah! Nicely done. The arousal of the little head overrules the 'supposed-to' of the big head, and what started out as terrifying (for him) became tremendous (for both).

Ladyboyworship42Ladyboyworship42about 2 years ago

This story...was MASTERFUL! I was sincerely SO turned on while reading, no joke. I doubt I'll ever find a story this arousing🤤. Amazing job!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Just yesterday my wife asked me to swallow my own load. I loved it mostly cuz she was watching. We have decided that I am the cum swallower now. She said she would like me to save up a 100 loads in the freezer than thaw it and pour it down my throat. Will keep you posted.

ShortyMacShortyMacalmost 2 years ago

To Anonymous, I’ve been swallowing my own cum from way back when I started to masturbate. I’m willing to bet that a lot of so called straight males have done the same.

Now about the story, I loved it. I’m not sure 🤔 about letting anyone tie me down though. I’m impressed with your writing style. I’m going to give this story 10 stars…

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A six foot girl in a bar grabs your dick and tells you to go home with her.

You do so and let her tie you up.

What could go wrong?

They should great an "idiot" category for stories with this kind of lead in.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userthereshegoes123@thereshegoes123
Hey guys, just got a new site up: https://thereshegoes123.com/ You can get my stories much earlier there or on my patreon/public discord server, and can also vote on what stories you would like to see in the future (and get special extra PATREON-ONLY content!) See you there!...