The Hookup

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"MMHHHHHmmmmhhhhhhhh!!!"

"There we go," she hissed, tongue flicking from her mouth as a sliver of drool ran down Grant's cheek, gurning as he desperately tried to pump his hips into her hand, to receive that final stimulation denied to him.

"Not yet," she cooed, jabbing her cock into his mouth again, sliding back and forth.

"GLUHG-GHLU-glHG-ghlUGH!"

Grant moaned through the face-fucking.

Why was he enjoying this?

His brain was lighting up with a million sensations and confusing thoughts buffeting against each other, and it didn't make sense.. he shouldn't like this....

Kirsty's hands enclosed his head and hair as she plunged back into him, and she began to fuck hard and brutal now, Grant's mouth beginning to sound like a whore's pussy as saliva went everywhere, spattering across her crotch, his face, down his chin, mixed with her seed which had been dribbling from her slit for the past ten minutes.

"GHLUGHH-AGHUGHL!"

"Fuuuucking whore," she moaned, one hand travelling to her breast, eagerly playing with her nipples.

For minutes the only sound was a sweaty, lustful slap of lips on crotch, her hips butting his nose as he was forced to receive a face-fucking that was one of the most degrading, and yet exciting experiences of his life.

Pre-cum was dribbling from his tool onto his belly-button as she enclosed her thighs either side of his head, huge muscles clamping down on him, her heat warming his face.

"HHHNnn... n-not yet," she grunted, although Grant had felt the veins in her shaft pulsing in his mouth with the speed and power of a crescendoing orchestra, and clearly she was trying to avoid cumming to prolong the experience for as long as physically possible.

When she slowed down, crawling to a stop, and retracted her dick from his mouth, a sheen of sweat now lay across her chest, nipples so hard they looked like they could drill through walls.

Her cock looked like a swamp monster, covered in goo.

There was only one thought running through his mind.

'Why did she stop?'

His dick was aching, and Grant made sure to keep his eyes on her, hoping she'd touch him.

She was so gorgeous.

"Do you want it?"

"...Hnnngg....."

"Hmm... well that's fine, we can stop if you want..."

"HHHGNNNNNN!!!"

He bucked his hips, trying to reach up his face to her weapon which was dripping warm seed onto his forehead.

Kirsty licked her lips, waving it above his face.

"Moan for me."

He let out the deepest, most soulful belly moan he could muster.

"HHNNNNNNNNnnn!!!!"

When she returned the cock to him, he was like a baby with its dummy, sated.

"Ohhhh yeah rub it with your tongue you slut," she gasped as he began to make love to her weapon, hunched over him and enveloping him in her shadow as he wondered what his lips would feel like wrapped around her cock.

"Do you want me to let you suck my cock properly?"

It was as if she had read his mind, and he nodded eagerly, cock still in his mouth.

Then her hands were at the back of his head, fiddling with something, and the moment of his jaw releasing was so sweet that he moaned in delight as his lips were able to clamp down on her dick, drool everywhere on his face as he began to work her pulsing erection, up and down.

He couldn't believe it, but there was no denying the glorious feeling of meat between his lips, his cock bobbing in the air, gasping for release as he began to administer hard suction to the taut ligaments and muscle fibres filling his face.

She began to shift her hips again, but this time Grant was working with her, and the sounds became infinitely more slutty as he was able to cajole the cock around in his mouth, make love to it, enjoy the texture, the weight of it.

Oh the weight of it.

The smell of it.

He breathed in deeply through his nose, getting a good hard whiff of her crotch which was a mix of her erogenous musk, sweat and tangy seed.

He gargled her cock-head in his throat as he felt two heavy round flesh-bags begin to thump against his chin, looking down in shock at her testicles, still the biggest he had ever seen in real life, rebounding off his jaw.

He was deepthroating her now, and Grant couldn't help mindlessly pumping his hips in the air, untended cock desperate for release as he watched Kirsty begin to utter long cries of an impending climax, mixing with the spluttering, choking whore noises being made in his mouth as she stirred the whore cocktail of sperm, spit and sweat in his throat.

Grant ran his tongue along the side of her shaft, caressing it, needing it to release its seed into his belly, and a heavy jerk of her organ made his lungs close off as he realised it was about to happen, her breathing becoming ragged, hip movements jerky and unprecise.

"OHhhhhh DRINK THIIIIIIISSSSS.. UUUUGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!"

Kirsty threw her head back and bellowed like a hippo as her thighs tightened to his cheeks.

There was no escaping it now.

A wave of bitterness and heat exploded in his mouth, filling it up in seconds, and Grant squealed, beginning to swallow like his life depended on it, lips clamped to a fire hydrant filled with jizz as she flooded his stomach.

Her cock pulsed, over and over, and still more heaving ejaculate was pumped from seemingly limitless testicles, which pulsed like breathing organisms, forcing their loads down Grant's overworked throat as his eyes bugged out.

Kirsty was so lost to her arousal that she was cross-eyed, gurning into the ceiling as she poured her slimy ejaculate into his belly, revelling in his taking of her effluence.

"GHGLHGHGGHGHGHGHGH."

It didn't stop for nearly a minute, the figures sealed together, groin to face, contracting and expanding like an octopus releasing ink into the water around it, juddering in a tangle of sweaty limbs.

The figure below was going red in the face from lack of oxygen, and when the river began to wain, he gratefully heaved air through his nose into his lungs.

When Kirsty's balls had finally emptied into Grant, the last tangy spurt hitting his tongue, she spoke between shaky breaths.

"My my.... You're... going nowhere, you filthy whore."

Grant nodded, eagerly accepting whatever awaited him at her hands.

She seemed reticent to pull her cock from his neck, but eventually she slid herself to his lips, and then out, bringing up a healthy dose of sperm and saliva which ran down his chin.

When he managed to sputter a weak "phhhank you," Kirsty smirked.

"You're welcome, slut..... you really did like my dick didn't you?"

He answered not with words, but by suckling on the head which hovered just above his face, tickling the pee-hole.

She cooed as he lapped at the sensitive nerves with his cum-drenched tongue, sucking down just a little more of her seed into his heaving belly, sloshing with her seed.

Seeing his belly distended by the amount of cum she had poured inside him was the most glorious sight of her life.

"Oh we're going to have a lot of fun you and I...."

She began to undo the chafing handcuffs and ropes on his legs one by one, kissing up and down them as she enjoyed the taste of her turned bitch.

Grant was swooning with each one, so aching for release he couldn't bare it as she licked her tongue briefly along his shaft, not going all the way to his head.

When she had finished undoing his restraints, Grant rubbing his wrists, Kirsty descended onto him, face to face, cock to cock.

Even now, without restraints, he had no power, her heavy frame pressing him into the bed.

"What do you want to do now?" she whispered.

Grant's mouth opened, but if was a few seconds before he could choke out the response.

"... F-fuck me."

She bit her lip.

"Oh... what an excellent idea... but I have another idea first..."

His heart began to beat wildly in his chest as she crawled down towards his legs.

Seeing as her previous surprise had been to fuck his mouth with her cock, he wasn't sure he could take another surprise like the last one.

Then her mouth engulfed his shaft, and he moaned, head sinking back into the pillow as she began to suck and lick his cock.

"Mmmmmhh, *pop*, ghluhhmmm...."

The sticky sounds were quiet in the room as she went to work on him, her fingers jerking the base as she enjoyed herself on the top,

And then she stopped, and her fist tightened painfully on his cock.

"UUUHGHHHHHHHhhh... pleeeassssseee....."

Tears were in his eyes as she denied him his orgasm again, biting her lip as she held enjoyed the untroubling weight of his balls in her free hand.

"Don't ever forget who's in charge here," she said in a sultry tone, licking the head of his cock which pleaded for mercy, jerking hopelessly in her touch.

"Hnnnnn....!"

"Now I'm gonna let you cum."

She whipped herself around, a previously composed, elegant figure now a dishevelled, starving tigress, ready to consume her meal as she settled into a sixty-nine position, smelly, cum-splattered cock hanging over his head.

"You only get to cum when my cock is in you," she grunted, and then dropped her hips down onto his face.

Grant squealed as her cock began to mash against his face, but his lips sought it eagerly nonetheless, and as he managed to suck her member back into his head he felt her own lips seal tight to his cock, all the way to the base.

The feeling of her powerful suction on his cock nearly made him explode immediately, and he desperately tried to hold in his pathetic load, but it was impossible when that bitter tang of cum was back in his head, and he moaned as the fumes filled his nostrils, her hips bucking automatically with excitement, transforming his sucking of her cock into more of a downwards face-fucking as she slammed herself into his throat.

He couldn't believe how much it was turning him on.

"GLHGHGHG!"

"Mmmmhhhh...."

The feminine sigh that she gave to his cock as she made love to it with her tongue was so beautiful that his balls tightened immediately, and the feeling of her shaft filling his throat added to the pleasure ripping up his spine as the oxygen depravation provided a light-headed bliss to the equation.

His knees jerked, and ropes of ejaculate spurted into Kirsty's mouth.

She didn't hesitate, slurping down everything that he gave, her mouth a wet cave which sucked so hard that he whined into the woman's turgid member as she hoovered up every last wonderful drop.

"GHGHHHMMMM."

She continued even after his balls had emptied, searching for more cum that did not present itself.

The gentle slurps of the two of them were the only sounds for a moment, apart from the heaved breath through Grant's nose as Kirsty's cock continued to inhabit his mouth completely.

Eventually, she pulled her head up, making sure not to allow Grant to remove his face from her crotch.

"Well... I think that went pretty well," she said, smacking her lips as she sat up.

Grant was completely covered by her balls which fell across his face, her thighs tight to his ears.

"Mmmmmh... You know, I like to call a friend after sex, I hope you don't mind."

A weak "glhg...." Issued from beneath her.

"Good."

She settled her ass onto his forehead, depressing the man into the bed, a throat-filling straddled position.

She pressed a name in her contacts, chest heaving, a droplet of sweat running down the crevasse between her breasts.

*BBBZZZZttttt..... bzzt bzz?*

"Hey Jen... just thought you should know... fucking a guy's face right now."

*BZZT BZZZZZT!!! Bzzt bzzzzzzzz bzzz...*

"Yeah, such a little slut... Here, listen."

She put the phone between her legs and pumped her hips, making Grant gag.

"GHHHL!"

"Hear that?"

*Bzzzzt bzzzt bzzzt, bzzt bzt! Bzt BZZZT!!!!*

A broad smile lengthened across her face.

"Yeah, I am a bad bitch... honestly, he's going to be spending a lot more time here..."

*BZZZT BZT... bzzzt bzzz bztt?*

"Do I have time to talk...? Ummm...."

She looked down at the figure splayed out beneath her, one hand on her thigh, the other beginning to pump his hard cock again.

".....Yeeeeah.. I've got plenty of time," she grinned, clamping the phone to her ear as she began to play with her nipples.

*Bbbzt bzzt bzzzzt?*

She bit her lip as a healthy slide of Grant's tongue up the length of her shaft made her shiver.

"OOoooohhhh.... All the time in the world...."

12