The Horne Saga Ch. 03: Coming to Grip

Story Info
A hung femboy gets an anatomy lesson.
20.4k words
4.87
8.7k
25

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 02/21/2024
Created 08/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

/// Writers Note: Hey everyone, I'm back with a new chapter. I tried to take my time and put in some more effort on this one. There is a bit more exposition than some might like but I promise there is a climactic ending. Feedback is always appreciated. This story contains femboys, futa, incest, noncon, milfs, and a dash of voyeurism. You have been warned. All characters are 18 and older. Enjoy the story. ///

...................................................................................................

The day was old, as a tired sun sent mellow shadows stretching across the various empty rooms of the house. A warm orange tint bounced off anything that could reflect it, and the night's darkness steadily devoured the red sky above the Horne family home. The kitchen table was devoid of utensils, napkins, or plates, with only a white cloth lying atop and a simple vase in the middle, containing a handful of newly clipped roses. The smell of the red bouquet wafted through the air, its perfume dispersing gracefully through the still room. Around the flowers sat four freshly showered and devastatingly embarrassed family members, quietly sitting across from each other, contemplating the day's events.

At the head of the table sat Evelyn, the matriarch, wearing a satin pink robe and two fuzzy red slippers, her red hair resting damp against her shoulders. To her right sat Alexis, the crude family daughter, her body only covered by a white towel hanging slightly below her knees, with her own red mane flowing wildly down her back. Across from her sat Jamie, the eldest son, his face scrubbed of makeup but a straight red wig still fixed to his head. His body was hidden only by an oversized T-shirt, and two long socks ran up his legs, disappearing underneath. At the end of the table sat Riley, the youngest child, his hair in a long braid and a large black hoody obscuring most of his slender upper body. His legs sat pressed against his chest, his chin resting on his knees, and his green eyes shut off from the world.

The four individuals sat unmovingly, none finding the courage to address the events that led them there. Each took small glances at each other, bracing themselves to speak before falling back to the cold safety of silence. All of them had participated in something unspeakable, each knew that making a single comment would shatter the temporary verbal truce they found themselves trapped in. The silence continued for minutes, only the hushed sound of birds singing and flying back to their nests could be heard in the room. The tension was thick, the delicacy of the family dynamic was upturned, and the shame was shared equally across every family member... except for one...

"Welp, if you all can't act like fucking adults about this, I guess I'll be the one to admit it. "I enjoyed our little family bonding time, and I know the rest of you enjoyed yourselves too." Alexis's voice shattered the unspoken peace, causing each person at the table to train their attention to her. Evelyn's face grew upset, her lips opening to chastise her daughter, before retreating back into her previous mortified expression, knowing she had no authority to condemn her daughter's words.

"The only way we are ever going to get back to normal is if we talk about it. So I'll start us off with the first question. Mom, what the fuck was that all about?" Alexis crossed her arms over her fair chest before leaning back, her outward demeanor displaying apathy and hiding her interest in how Mom got into such a lewd situation.

Eveyln's face cringed with embarrassment, her mind fumbling as it tried to find the words to explain herself, her eyes facing the ground as she fought back her shame. Riley and Alexis concentrated fully on her faltering answer, each puzzled by their mothers' out-of-character behavior. James sank even lower into his chair, his eyes not daring to look towards his mother, his very soul screaming to run away from the humiliating situation. James knew exactly what happened. He only wanted to feel loved and beautiful, a wish his mother made true in a way he would have been disgusted by not even a year ago.

"I...well...we...it was just," Evelyn's words didn't possess their desired excuse, she inhaled sharply before steeling herself, her temporary confidence stammering while explaining the situation. "James came to me a day ago with a certain issue..."

His mother's words sent an overwhelming amount of embarrassment through Jamie's already disoriented thoughts, his only defense being to hide his head underneath the XXL shirt his mother let him borrow. Jamie sat on his chair, his knees held firmly against his torso and his face veiled from his kin. His cheeks threatened to burn through the fabric as he felt his sibling's eyes pierce through the gray cotton.

"Jamie told me he was having issues with his identity at school. He said he wasn't interested in any girls lately, and he felt like he wasn't sure who he wanted to be anymore. These things are normal for boys his age, so I tried asking him about stress, school, or anything else that might be bothering him. He mentioned that he felt isolated since Riley took up his new look. Like he was by himself in his masculinity, or that he couldn't live up to your dad." Evelyn paused the confession, knowing that she was breaking Jamie's confidence but still believing that honesty was the only recourse for the situation. She continued.

"So... I asked him... if he felt like he should have been a girl, or something more... inbetween... kind of like Riley. He told me he wasn't sure. So I had the idea..." Evelyn paused for a longer moment, unsure if she was capable of disclosing such confidential information amongst her other children. She decided complete transparency was in Jamie's best interest.

"I thought it would be harmless to help him dress up like a girl for the day around the house, just some of my older clothes and some highlights for his face, nothing too absurd. I told James we could try it on Sunday once we were alone, and he agreed, which is why I talked to Dr. Carey. I didn't want you two around the house making James self-conscious. He seemed uncertain that you two would accept him. I tried to tell him you two would still love him, but he was already stressed, so I didn't push." James groaned underneath his shirt, compressing himself even tighter and praying that the three around him would just disappear, leaving him alone with his own tormented thoughts.

"So I got him some nice clothes from storage, and I sent him out to get some makeup supplies. I spent the afternoon helping him dress up, thinking that he would either fall in love with the look or realize he preferred living as a boy, regardless, it took some convincing, but he eventually let me work on him." Evelyn looked down at her hands as she fidgeted with her painted green nails, unaware of the shocked expressions on both Riley and Alexis, both of whom looked back at James curiously, both sympathetic to the disarray of his identity at the moment.

"After a few hours, he was done, but he looked in the mirror and started sobbing. I... of course... comforted him and asked what was wrong. He told me that he wasn't pretty enough to make it as a woman so I...uhm...I said..." Evelyn's voice shook during the confession, painfully aware of the inappropriate nature of her action, accepting that she would be judged harshly as a mother. She knew what she did was wrong, but regret had never changed the past before, and she knew it wouldn't start now.

"I told him I thought he looked sexy and that he would make a beautiful young woman... I tried hugging him but... I was untucked that morning, and he felt... it." Evelyn shifted uncomfortably on her chair, her womanly hand adjusting a large bulge underneath his robe, her age-old habit of checking to see if it was hidden. A task that was always difficult given her endowment; tucking away the beast that morning was impossible, especially after walking in on her other son, Riley, naked as the day she brought him into this world.

"He was confused, so I tried to explain everything, but... he just...kissed me. I wanted to pull him off, but I was so... well... you two know how us Hornes can get. Things escalated until...things got out of hand." Evelyn exhaled deeply, her consciousness feeling lighter, having unburdened her story and explaining how she ended up balls deep inside her firstborn son. Alexis and Riley both looked at each other, disturbed and aroused, but mostly satisfied with the explanation given.

Riley spoke up first, a more pressing concern weighing on his mind. "What about your dick? Does everyone in this family have a cock or something? Forget the incest, how the hell do you have a dick? Are you even our Mom? What about Dad? Did he have a pussy or some shit? None of this makes any sense!" Riley's words flew out with fury and bewilderment, the situation with his sister being so fresh, and now this, he had no idea what was going on.

Evelyn's eyes met Riley, her motherly warmth trying to push past the guilt and comfort her troubled son. "Well... this isn't how I wanted to explain this, but here goes, I guess. As you now know, me and your sister belong to an intersex gender, we didn't transition or anything, we were just born like...us. As you might not know, there are two types of girls, like me and your sister. We all have female characteristics, but some just have the male parts down there, while others can have both male and female parts. I'm the second type with both, so yes, I still gave birth to all of you, and no, your dad doesn't have a vagina, and yes, he is your biological father."

Evelyn almost smiled at the humor and absurdity of the statement, but she knew this was a big deal for her sons. She and Alexis intentionally kept this from the boys for one reason or another, their entire lives were spent hiding the truth. She saw both James and Riley's search histories, knowing the two of them were familiar with trans "culture", but this was something more than some smut online. This shook the very foundation of their family dynamic, and Evelyn hated herself for doing it. During her reflection, Riley had remained tense, his mother's soft words filled him with some relief, but he was still in disbelief his family was so much more strange, and amorous, than he could have ever imagined

.

Eveyln's eyes blazed open as she remembered she wasn't the only one caught doing something obscene, the realization sending her on the offensive. "Wait, what about you two? With that little performance, you put on outside my room? I didn't think you guys even liked each other that much, and now...just how long has this been going on between you two?" James looked up curiously through the hole at the top of his shirt, his eyes eagerly waiting for an explanation as well. He was surprised to see his other siblings doing something so intimate, although he really only saw the sticky aftermath. He had suspicions about his sister's condition for years, but he was completely caught off guard by his mom's. Now to find out that the two had been banging left him feeling perplexed... and a little excluded.

Alexis decided to defend them and address both Evelyn and Jamie directly. "Welp, since this is a family confessional and all... a day or two ago, this little temptress got stuck in a window frame, stupid, I know, but he asked for my help, and... that's... when I saw his toy collection, and..." Alexis's eyes diverted away from her mother's, aware that her own actions were no less inappropriate but still adamant that she was not in the wrong here. Alexis cleared her throat, her lips trying in the same vein as her mother to explain herself in as vague terms as possible.

"Well, one thing led to another, and we ended up having some... "sibling bonding time" in our shower. The hallway thing was just a poor judgment call on my part, but Riley looked so cute spying on you two that I couldn't help it. Plus, I figured that since you two were going at it, I should get to use the nearest hole I could. That hole just happened to belong to Riley." The red-haired family sat quietly around the table, each one tolerant of the other's explanation, none of them knowing where they were supposed to go from there. Several silent minutes passed before Riley interjected another question.

"I'm still confused. Why keep this all a secret? Like, why did you keep it from me for so many years? Or, more importantly, how did you keep this from us? My sister alone is walking around with a third leg, I mean, how do you hide something like that for eighteen years." Riley's emerald eyes showed a deep level of betrayal and confusion, for both him and his brother, who had both been left out of the loop. The two feminine boys wanted answers, both of them in a similar position and completely lost as to why such a big aspect of their family's lives was so closely guarded. Evelyn sighed with regret, taking the moment to explain herself to her two beautiful sons.

"Well, the easy question is that we can hide it through tucking, special underwear, and creative clothing choices. You honestly get pretty good at it when you live in a society that doesn't widely accept you. Our family tree is more prevalent with them than most, plus we live in a community centered around the alternatively gendered and those who transition. It was a struggle at times to hide it, but I promise we had more than enough reasons to be secretive" Evelyn's expression grew stiff from the detailing, as though she were remembering past trauma and a lifetime of adversity.

"I wanted to tell you and James, but me and your father agreed that you two should discover your own sexual identities before you get drawn into the politics that come with being multisex. You both showed signs of gender identity issues even when you were little, and you both just recently got comfortable with who you were. I thought you both might have been ready, and I was planning on explaining it to you both with your dad and Dr. Carey soon. Then yesterday happened...and well...this isn't how I wanted either of you to find out." Evelyn sank into her chair, her intentions were always good, but how was she supposed to explain to her already confused boys that she and their sister were born with both a vagina and a terrifyingly huge penis? Maybe she should have just told them; maybe she was right to keep it secret, either way, it was too late now, and she had to fix this mess.

"Oh god, what am I going to tell Henry when he gets back?" Evelyn remembered that she had a husband still away at work, who had no idea she had just fornicated with her own son, and that the other two were banging by themselves. Evelyn bit her finger in worry, her mind frantically trying to fabricate a story that would make sense to Henry. Unsure of how he might react to her inexcusable behavior, not to mention her children's lascivious actions.

Riley's eyes narrowed as he noted Dr. Carey and her unsolicited interest in his mental health, compelling him to tell his Mom about it. "Miss Carrington wanted me to come into her office this week. Is this what she wanted to tell me? Were you going to talk to me and James about all of this or something? I still have so many questions. I don't even know where to begin." Evelyn pondered her next move, trying to find a solution to make all of this work. Surely, there had to be a way to make things right.

"Yeah, that was the plan, but... We had a whole thing planned entirely for you two, it was going to explain all of it but I guess you two got a more in-depth anatomy lesson than I initially wanted... Okay, how about this? We pretend like this never happened, and then tomorrow I take you to see Dr. Carey, and she'll be able to explain everything way better than me. You guys can ask your questions, we can move on, and this will never... ever... happen again." Eveyln shared her plan fervently, entertaining no feedback or suggestions for altering it. A look of both relief and disappointment filled the siblings' faces, each uncertain of what they even wanted out of the affair.

Riley sat unsure of the solution, his soft hands hoisting up his delicate head as he considered his position. He had enjoyed the experience with his sister, but his entire familial perception was left shaken. He was only recently comfortable with his identity, and he wasn't one to flaunt his nature, but this brought something out of him. He felt different. He had known them his whole life, but now they seemed like strangers. He felt torn between two desires, one wanted things to go back to normal, and the other wanted to pounce on the nearest gut stick he could find.

"So we all fuck, and we're going to just pretend like it never happened?" Alexis cut in with her direct and tasteless comment, garnering even more animosity from her mother. "We already committed the sin, why stop when it just started getting fun? It's not like we can unfuck each other. Not to mention how nice it feels not having to hide my dick anymore." Evelyn's eyebrows furrowed as her shoulders tensed, but she collected herself and sat resigned in her response.

"Alexis, this can never happen again. Not just for ethical reasons but for the dozens of legal, moral, and logistical consequences that can occur from such behavior. More importantly, I am your mother; my job is to raise you, not fuck you, and despite my lapse in judgment, I refuse to participate in anything improper ever again. Not only that, I'm also forbidding any of you from continuing anything unsorted either. I can't have my kids running around spraying fluids on each other like a bunch of animals, especially not once I fill your father in." Evelyn folded her arms, her eyes unmoving as she stared down at Alexis, her defensive stance communicating a non-negotiable order; Nothing sexual is allowed underneath this roof again.

Alexis slammed both palms on the table and jumped to her feet, an equally serious demand being roared as desperation made her eyes glisten, "I've been hiding myself for years to avoid this bullshit. The compressed underwear, the uncomfortable clothing, and the fucking random boners I had to hide from Riley and James. The whole time, they were parading around like some slutty twinks, adding even more insult to injury! Fuck that! I finally get some relief, and you want to go back! Nuh uh, I can keep my hands off Riley, but I'm not hiding who I am anymore!" Alexis stood straight up, her commanding presence being felt by everyone at the table, no one dared to argue against her pain.

Riley watched enthralled as his sister grabbed the upper edges of her towel, her face forming a rebellious grin as she forced her family to take her seriously. She pulled the towel ends apart, revealing her glistening nude body to the three sets of eyes staring at her.

Time moved in slow motion for Riley as he was gifted the sight of his beautiful sister's bare form, his throat catching as his mind processed her features as though he had seen her for the first time. His eyes noticed her flowing hair resting softly against her breasts, hiding them and her small pink nipples underneath a waterfall of red silk. Several beads of moisture had formed on her firm chest from the shower earlier, each sliding down towards her abs. Her flat stomach sparkled from the fluorescent kitchen lights, and for only a split second, it was obstructed by something massive.

(Thud!)

The loud noise nearly shook the kitchen as an erect, foot-long, fleshy cannon slammed down onto the table, its weight vibrating the platform underneath it. The family sat frozen with their jaws nearly detached, their eyes paralyzed by Alexis and her substantial appendage resting comfortably against the table. Alexis let her towel drop to her ankles as her hand found her hips. She looked down at the beast as if she were surprised that it was at full size, she didn't realize the tense conversation had her so pent up.