The Horne Saga Ch. 03: Coming to Grip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julie didn't hesitate as she clamped up on his tip and started gulping down the ejaculate with a skill that he had yet to master. He moaned around Carey's phallus, his eyes rolling back as he gave in to the simple pleasure of cumming for the first time inside of a woman. This is what this felt like? No wonder Alexis wanted him to blow her so badly. Riley felt pride that he could make someone else feel as good as he did now. The cum was gushing out of him and against Julie's throat, the talented woman failing to lose a single drop of his seed. His orgasm finished, and the last remnants of his orgasm were swallowed by the busty Julie, who giggled to herself as she finished her job. An air of pride filled her too after harvesting the forbidden nectar of such a cute patient.

Julie crawled out from under Riley, standing up and slapping his fat asscheeks, taking a final gulp as her bright smile returned. She walked around to the front of Riley, getting a good look at his overstretched mouth around her boss's cock. She walked behind Dr. Carrington, taking a firm grasp of her derriere, before whispering seductively.

"When you're done with him for the day, do you think you'll have enough left for me?" Carey looked over at Julie's huge exposed tits, her soft globes taunting the mature woman as she hammered at a cute boy's outlet. Her muscles flexed as she felt her balls churn. She was about to drown this poor teen, and her medical expertise told her to pull out... but her instincts forced her to let go and give Riley everything she had built up for him. Bliss filled her mind, its source being the appendage between her legs, hilted inside of her femboy patient, her testicles pushing out a thick stream of cum.

"Why the fuck is your throat so tight?" Dr. Carey howled in ecstasy, the answer obvious to everyone present as Riley felt a surge deep in his pit. The sensation felt warm as he started to feel his stomach swell, the feeling of hunger being drowned underneath a steady stream of cum directly into his stomach. Her softer cock started to flex as it expanded from the increased blood pressure, its size swelling to reach its former glory, making Riley's neck bulge to match its expansion. The doctor looked down at her conquest, his face turning a slight shade of blue as she had cut off his oxygen for much longer than she realized. She must have been coming for nearly a minute as Riley's stomach ballooned subtly from the quantity of her spunk.

She hadn't come this hard in a decade, and even she was surprised by how much young Riley was able to suck out of her. Her cock veins pulsed in his throat as she started to withdraw the length of her shaft, feeling another spurt of girl cum being fired into the back of his tongue. She withdrew entirely, trying to pull out as quickly as she could so he could take a breath, worried she may have just drowned an innocent boy with almost a quarter liter of sperm. Riley started to cough up jizz on the edge of the bed, his body unable to store the sheer amount that was forced fed into him, as Dr. Carey took half a step backward, her cock still firing towards Riley's face.

As Riley caught his breath, he looked up at the older woman, her glistening cock looking larger than when it went inside, its bulbous head and shaft coated in cum as it pointed at his girly face. Riley's mouth hung open as he processed the raw power of her dick, the power of her heavy balls as they rose up against their base, and the slit at the end with a wad of cum being shot directly at him. Too fast for him to react, Riley only felt a warm liquid splash across his face, its delicate features and soft eyes split in two by a long string of white goo. Riley's fair skin felt like a blank canvas as Dr. Carey painted his face with at least three more spurts, his face nearly covered completely by her sticky love.

Riley's mind went blank as he felt his digestive system filled with his doctor's seed, his world only being the perception of intense physical sensations and the satisfaction of blowing someone so blessed. Sensations like his asshole being stretched in and out repeatedly. The sensation of his cock leaking out remnants of his orgasm onto the cold tile floor. The leathery medical bed his torso rested on, slick with his sweat. The cold room was filled with steamy air and the sounds of sex. The warm, goey liquid slid down his face and onto his lips, the salty taste quickly becoming one of his favorites.

Riley wanted to keep sucking. He wanted more cum. He didn't want the moment to end as he looked up at the sexy older woman holding up the largest cock he had ever taken. He tried to lurk forward, but a pair of small hands held his hips in place, the sound of primal moaning growing louder behind him. He had gotten so into sucking Carey's huge dick that he had forgotten Kaira had yet to finish. She was still so big, but her constant thrusting had turned more pleasurable than painful a long time ago. Riley tried to match her rhythm and started to push back as she pushed forward, sending her dick further into him than either thought was possible.

The sudden change in momentum was enough to send Kaira over the edge, her mouth contorting as she shoved her thick cock as deep as it could go, holding Riley in place as her balls tightened. Riley didn't feel the same warm spurts that he did with his sister as Kiara shot her jizz into her condom, a feeling of disappointment and satisfaction filling Riley as he brought her to orgasm. Her breasts heaved as she fired continuous ropes into the sleeve, Riley felt a small bubble start to form somewhere in the depths of his ass.

"Oh, fuck this." Kaira snarled as she withdrew the entire length of her wide cock from Riley's abused asshole. The sudden pressure change made Riley shudder as his ass felt a sense of emptiness in the girlcock's absence. Kaira had reached around him and pulled him to his feet, flipping him around and forcing him to kneel. Riley sank down as he watched the exotic young woman rip off her condom and grip the base of her cock, her hand unable to reach all the way around its girth. Her dick was smooth and youthful, its shape rigid and chiseled as her equally massive balls pulled upwards.

Riley only had a second to drink in her beauty before his vision turned white as a thick rope was slung across his face again. He winced as he was doused with lady spunk and felt several more strings get launched onto his face and neck, the volley nearly drenching him with even more girly love. Once the assault had finished, Riley felt two strong hands grab him underneath his arms, with a strong force, he was brought to his feet and found himself in the arms of Dr. Carrington, her large flaccid cock now resting against his own as she hugged him. Riley realized he could no longer stand as all the strength fled from his legs and made him almost buckle. Carey supported him as he got his bearings and paid no concern to his cum ruined face staining the side of her shirt.

"You did so well, Riley," as Carey spoke through labored breathing, the intense orgasm draining her of everything she had pent up, "If I had known you'd be so proficient at this, I would have scheduled an exam sooner." Riley almost started to cry as he felt more desired than he had in his entire life, the room melting away as he focused on hugging Dr. Carey back. Her strong shoulders and heavy breasts pressed into his naked body, the moment being interrupted by a soft sucking sound behind them. Riley looked back, his eyes fixing on Julie as she knelt down and was licking the excess cum off of Kaira's deflating cock. She gripped its weight as she took a glob of jizz off the tip onto her tongue before gulping it down, pausing to look at the other two staring at her.

"Well... you guys didn't save any for me, so I figured I should at least get to clean up." Julie giggled through a bright smile as she looked up at the exhausted Kaira, still dazed from the heavy cumshots she just bombarded onto the young femboy.

"I see," Dr. Carrington frowned at the young nurse hungrily lapping up the rest of Kaira's load, "I hope you can put your money shot where your mouth is because you have plenty to clean up over here."

Dr. Carey stepped to the side, exposing Riley's drenched face and her own dripping cock as it dangled loosely down her thigh, a lustful smile spreading across her face... and Julie's.

........................................................................................................

Riley sat in the car with his mother as they drove home. Only a few hours had passed since he had left her in the parking lot. He stared out the window, watching blurry trees pass as he reminisced on the orgy he had been forced into, the thought making him smile with satisfaction. His mother looked at him, trying to figure out why Riley was so quiet. She hoped Dr. Carrington didn't say anything too shocking for him. Not wanting to pry too aggressively, her focus returned to the road ahead.

"Did she answer all of your questions, Riles?" Her face tried to maintain dignity as she remembered the situation that got them here, her dick having gotten her into far too much trouble lately. She had hoped that this would have helped the situation, but she knew that her son would likely have even more concerns after such an informational day.

"Yeah," Riley spoke briefly, his focus fixed on the lustful memories of the past hour, unaware that his short answer sparked even more worry in his stressed mother.

"Did she make sure you were healthy at least?" Evelyn pursed her lips as she sought out any way to connect with her son, the gangbang going unmentioned to her.

"Yeah, she really opened my eyes in a way...among other things. But I think I'm starting to come to grips with it all. I just... wish I had known about our world sooner." Riley spoke sincerely as he continued to look out the window, his sore ass bouncing as the car hit a small pothole.

"I'm still sorry, sweetie. You weren't ready then, but you are now... and I promise to never leave you out of anything ever again." Evelyn looked over at Riley, a small smile on her lips, "Speaking of which, you know that girl-only camping trip me and your aunt go on some years?" Riley shot around and looked at his mother with wide eyes, her words filling him with excitement.

"The one I never get to go on? Do I get to go this year? Wait... does that mean?" Riley's face changed as he realized the implications of his mother's question.

"Yup, I just called her and explained mostly everything. We decided to do it early this year to help us get away from things. She had her own drama going on and she said she'd love to have you there to meet all your cousins for once. And, yes, you guessed right. So you aren't blindsided again, my sister and her daughters are all multisex too. A lot of our family is, but I guess that's not so surprising now. Your cousins said they can't wait to let you meet the real them, In fact, they sounded even more excited to get to know you a little better." Evelyn's words had more of an impact on Riley than she could have guessed, sending a wave of curiosity into Riley.

Riley remembered his aunt and cousins, the exclusivity of their trip now makes far more sense to him. His aunt looked just like his mom, red hair and all, only leaner and covered neck to toes in tattoos. His cousins were always hanging out together at parties, each being on the skinnier side with bright blonde hair that Riley assumed they got from their father. Did they all really have a dick? The thought changed his entire perspective on them in an instant and filled his overworked cock with a small amount of blood.

"They want to do it in a few days, sadly, that's before your dad gets back, but I think it would be a great way for you to get to know the family a bit better." Riley's mother had an air of ignorance, as she had not even considered what Riley was thinking, "When we get home, you start packing so we can head out tomorrow morning. I tried to call Alexis and James to let them know, but they didn't pick up. Hopefully, some time in nature will be what we need to get back on track, plus it will give me some time to think about what I should tell your Dad." Evelyn sat a little less stressed than before, clearly excited to get away from things for a while. She just wanted all this nasty business to disappear for a bit while she figured out what to do, and a camping trip was perfect.

Riley considered every possibility as they approached their driveway, unsure of what was going to happen on their impromptu camping trip. His excitement, curiosity, and confusion filled him with newfound energy as Evelyn brought the car to a stop, their home towering in front of them. The two stepped out of the car, slamming the doors, and marching towards the door, a familiar limp plaguing Riley's step. His injured state worried Evelyn, who could have sworn he had recovered before he went to the doctor. Her suspicion grew as she wondered what had reinjured him, her thoughts getting cut short as the two opened the door and stepped inside.

As Riley and his mother stepped into the living room, both noticed Alexis standing in front of the kitchen table, her bare ass and long red hair exposed as she faced away from them. Riley approached with his mother, now seeing as Alexis swung her hips forward repeatedly, her huge nutsack swinging pendulously back and forth. Riley gasped as he covered his mouth, seeing two smooth legs resting on Alexis's shoulders, the sound of moaning, and hard plaps billowing from the kitchen.

Before either of the two could interrupt, Alexis let out a loud grunt after driving her cock forward with back-breaking speed. Riley watched as Alexis's nutsack tensed and deposited a creampie into her unknown partner. After her intense orgasm concluded, Alexis dropped the person's legs and withdrew her slick cock, stepping to the side as her softening dick smacked against her leg and her pair of firm tits glistened with sweat.

Mounted on the table, breathing heavily, and with a large pool of cum spilling out of him, sat... Jamie? His wig and makeup were refixed, a pair of girly lingerie hugging his sleek body, and a gaping reddened void where his asshole should have been. The two seemingly gasped as they came down from their high and found their bearings back in the real world. Alexis turned and noticed the two voyeurs watching her. She smiled sharply and confidently gave her excuse.

"What? I figured if you got to fuck him once, then I should at least get a turn."