The Horne Saga Ch. 03: Coming to Grip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kaira listened intently before her eyes widened, and she stared down at Riley's lower half before her gaze shot back up to meet his. Julie stepped away, her grin growing even deeper, causing Riley to wonder what she could have said. God, were they making fun of him? What did they know? Could this get any more humiliating?

"I see," Kaira calmly stated, "So Riley, these first tests are simply to gauge your overall condition and make sure you are as fit as can be, but... I feel like it is necessary to complete some more thorough tests... if that is okay with you. Given your recent activities, it might be a good choice to run some slightly more intrusive procedures, both to ensure your health and to inspect you for any injuries. Would that be okay with you?" Kaira asked with pure concern in her words, Riley believing that she sounded genuinely concerned that he was healthy. He was unsure of her true intentions but decided to follow through with the test despite his nervousness in their presence. He nodded sheepishly, trusting his body to these nurses.

"Well, first we should get the easy stuff out of the way." Kaira moved to a large cart next to Riley, moving it to assist her in her testing. She took his blood pressure, which was high given the situation. She took his weight, his height, and inspected his skin for any signs of issues. She asked some rudimentary medical questions, most of which were uninteresting, before typing the answers onto a nearby desktop. Kaira had done most of the work while standing off in the corner, Julie stared at Riley, almost like a predator looking at their prey, her demeanor hiding more sinister intent.

Kaira left the keyboard before standing back in front of Riley, who was sitting on the flat table in the center of the room, looking up at the tan doctor. Her attitude changed... like she was halfway between uncomfortable and confident. She had completed all the basic stuff, and now it seemed she wanted to move on to more advanced procedures. He was confused. What exactly was she about to do to him? Surely, she didn't mean...

"This next exam is usually reserved for older patients, but we feel it is crucial to ensuring your long-term health. It's commonly known as a prostate exam, and it's primarily used to diagnose types of cancer." Riley sat stunned. She couldn't be serious, Riley mused to himself. This was a joke, right?

"Dr. Carey has had a lot of run-ins with patients who experience rectal hyperextension, and given your unique circumstances, she instructed us to perform the procedure on you ourselves. I know this is sudden, and we usually prep a lot more beforehand, but we feel that urgency is essential. So, if you're comfortable proceeding, we can start immediately. First, I'll need you to remove your clothes for the exam." Kaira said the words with confidence, as though they were part of her daily routine. The words seemingly passed right through Riley, who sat frozen from hearing the request.

"I uhh... don't understand." Riley shook his head in confusion, unable to grasp the reasoning behind the words. He felt sore, but he wasn't injured, or at least he didn't think so. Could he have damaged himself or something? Why did he have to be naked? What the hell is going on? Kaira looked at Julie, her serious expression unshifting from Riley's hesitance as she began to digress.

"She thinks your intimate activities may have caused some injury to your anal passage and sphincter muscles. She didn't inform us directly of what those activities were, but given your family history and information from your mother, me and Julie agree with Dr. Carey. The procedure is quick but can become uncomfortable. If you want to accept the potential consequences of forgoing the routine inspection, that is within your rights, but I recommend against it." Kaira's slight accent sent her words through Riley with grace, coaxing the teen boy to comply.

"I... I guess it's fine. If you really think it's necessary, but... uh, Why... do I have to be naked?" Riley stood propped against the medical bed, folding his arms in a bout of insecurity, his worried green eyes pleading at Kaira.

"You don't have to be," Julie spoke up from behind him, "but given how messy these procedures can get, it's our opinion that patients should be fully nude. We also wanted to ensure there were no external issues with your body. Trust us. Our job is easier if you don't hide anything. People tend to obscure themselves from medical professionals, which only hurts them in the end." Her words and half smile warmed Riley to the idea, but he still couldn't help but feel insecure. He felt vulnerable to the two young nurses, and not wanting to disobey two imposing young ladies, Riley saw no choice but to comply with their request.

Riley peeled off his shoes and socks, stacking them at the bottom of a tall locker next to the counter. He pulled his shirt over his head, his long red braid briefly tangling with the collar as he also tossed it into the locker. His upper body felt cold in the still room, with two pairs of foreign eyes staring intently at his womanly physique. His soft stomach and unpronounced chest gracefully curved into his slim waist, causing both girls to straighten themselves as they took in the view. They tried not to stare at him while he undressed, both failing as they remained fixed on the boy's smooth, pale skin.

Next, Riley slipped his skirt down his thickened thighs, gently folding and placing it away with the rest, his breath growing heavy as he tried to push past the exposed embarrassment. The two girls attempted again but failed to not stare at the plush pillows resting on Riley's rear end, the sight sending a jolt of excitement up the two girls' spines. Riley breathed in deep, firming his resolve and slipping his fingers into the elastic bands of his underwear, and in one swift motion, he pulled them down and away from his smooth form. The nurses suppressed a reaction as Riley put away the panties and turned towards them.

Riley held both hands over his goods, his two small hands cupping his python and enlarged testes, their supple flesh spilling out around his fingers and over the edges of his small hands. The two young nurses let out a small breath of air as they feigned a professional attitude, trying not to let on how sexy they thought Riley really was. He stepped back to the center table, sitting on the edge and patiently waiting for one of the three to break the silence.

Kaira cleared her throat before addressing the vulnerable boy in an unsteadied voice, attempting to downplay their aggressive staring, "Uh, so your skin looks healthy. No signs of blemishes or exterior damage. Our visual inspection showed no cause for concern, so I'd like to begin the prostate exam immediately." She spoke impatiently, like she was in a hurry to begin the testing. Her movements rushed as she moved to the cart, dragging it close to Riley before hiding herself behind it, seeming to fidget with something hidden further down.

"First, we have to dilate the rectal opening using this tool known as an anoscope." Kaira pulled out a metal tube with a handle attached and showed it to Riley from around the cart. The small instrument didn't seem as intimidating, as Riley thought they would be using their fingers or something else humiliating. He took a relaxed breath from the small victory, still dreading having two strangers look inside of him.

"Please lay your stomach flat on the reclining bench with both arms resting on your sides as I prep my equipment," Kaira spoke with a slightly labored voice, her demeanor seeming almost as nervous as Riley, who reluctantly went along with the command, turning towards his back and laying on his torso. He could see Julie to his near side from his peripheral vision, wondering why she even needed to be here. He heard shuffling behind him, the sound of plastic ripping, boxes being rifled through, and the distinct sound of lubricant being applied to the instrument. A sound he was becoming increasingly familiar with.

"Julie will be advising me on the procedure," Kaira spoke with difficulty, Riley was unsure of what was giving her so much trouble, "You will feel some discomfort but the instrument has been lubed for easier accommodation. If you need to stop or experience too much pain, you can stop the exercise at any time, but I recommend you let me finish or we might have to start over."

Riley heard footsteps behind him as he stared at Julie, her eyes fixated on whatever Kaira was doing behind him. He tried to control his breath as his plump ass stuck up into the air, his holes exposed and his manhood hanging loosely against the edge of the bench.

Riley felt a cool liquid spill onto his asshole, and two gloved fingers spread the slick oil around. "They are using their fingers... Fuck me!" Riley thought to himself as the two digits easily forced themselves into his tensed anus. He was luckily still warmed up from yesterday, but his hole had sprung back to its tightened state around the two invading fingers. A wave of panic stamped through Riley as he involuntarily clenched around Kaira's hand.

"Oh...um... Just relax, Riley... we still need to insert the anoscope, and it will be a lot more comfortable if you loosen up a bit," Kairas's voice sounded heavy like she had forgotten how to breathe.

Why was she so nervous? Am I being weird or something? Riley thought to himself as he felt her fingers firmly pull on the rim of his sphincter, loosening it slightly around the perimeter. She withdrew her fingers, the sensations causing Riley's valuables to stir underneath him. He cursed to himself that this was a bad time to get turned on.

"Okay, I'm inserting the device," Kaira warned Riley as he felt a moderately thick metal pole press against his back door. Slowly, Kaira inserted the metal tool into the slick opening, its cylindrical shape disappearing slowly into Riley. It wasn't particularly girthy, he thought, but its cold smoothness still made Riley feel more excited than he wanted, especially in his defenseless condition. The metal tube stopped only a few inches inside him. He sensed Kaira bending down and presumably looking through the tube.

"Oh my god!" Riley's internal monologue screamed, "Is she actually looking inside of me? This is fucked up." Riley sat there for what felt like an eternity, a labored expression on his face, before seeing Julie disappear behind him and hearing her whisper something to Kaira again. He felt the metal tube pull away from him with a wet squelch.

This day could not be any more demeaning.

Julie walked back in front of him. A suspiciously subtle smile was on her face as she stood uncomfortable close to his hunched-over body. Her soft voice reverberated in the room as she spoke.

"Kaira sees something she's concerned about. She wants to know if she has permission to use a larger version of the anoscope to get a better view of the issue. It's nothing to worry about, but we need to make sure it's not going to be a problem. She is going to try and use a larger tool to dilate you a bit further. " Julie spoke with sweetened words as he stared into her hazel eyes, hoping to find some deception in them, hoping she wasn't serious.

Did Alexis break something in him? He didn't feel any pain. Oh no! What if it's cancer? What would he tell his family? He would lose all his hair. He would have to miss school. His panicked thoughts thinking he's far too young to die like this. Riley prayed it was nothing serious before giving an affirming nod to Julie, who gave a thumbs up to Kaira.

Riley heard another squeeze of lube being loaded onto the instrument, it sounded like it was taking more than the smaller model, and Riley hoped it wasn't as cold as the first. He felt a small hand resting on the side of his hip, holding him in place and bracing for the medical device to breach his opening. Riley held his breath, convincing himself that if he could take Alexis, then he could certainly take a slightly larger metal tube.

He felt it press against his asshole. It felt like this one was bulkier and made of some kind of plastic. The dilating end felt smoother and significantly wider than the first tool. How wide did they need him to be just to examine him? He felt the instrument push forward, spreading his rim larger than he had ever felt before. Even bigger than his toys or Alexis. Was this anoscope made for a rhino or something? He felt even more pressure from the invading tool as intense pain started to ripple through his body. He grunted in discomfort, garnering only a soft glance from Julie, whose face looked redder than it did a minute ago.

Riley felt the pressure give as the tool breached his exit. It felt like a one-liter soda bottle was inside of him, and Riley could only hope that it didn't have to go too deep for Kaira to get her view. He struggled not to cry out, but even his well-worked hole couldn't accommodate such a large object. He felt it push forward, his rim gripping the tool as it was inserted even deeper into his abused canal. It just kept going. How long was this thing? The pain made it difficult to gauge the length, but Riley could guess that at least five inches of it were already inside of him, with even more coming. He felt what must have been Kaira's warm hands pressed against his crack as the large device finally ceased its advance.

Riley's mind went wild trying to cope with the medical instrument shoved into his guts. It felt nearly eight inches around and was easily at least six inches deep. Riley couldn't believe she made it fit, but why did it need to be so big? It was too deep. The pain was searing. He almost wanted to scream as he choked back tears.

Something wasn't right. Who else but him was this thing even designed for? She was just holding it there. Was she even looking through it? Why was no one moving? More importantly, why is Julia panting so hard in the corner? He tried to look back at what Kaira was doing, but...

Suddenly, Riley felt two warm, gloved hands grip both sides of his hips. He froze in place, looking back at Julia, whose hand was now stuffed into her underwear, her face making an O as she started playing with herself.

"What the fuck!" Riley screamed in realization. Was he being fucked right now? He felt Kaira's hand clench as she drove her hips forward, the force of her nine-inch cock rocking the entirety of Riley's body. His intestines had been stretched before, but her girth dwarfed even his sister's. Luckily, she wasn't as long, otherwise, Riley knew he would pass out from the pain. He gritted his teeth, looking back at the woman who had just taken advantage of his trust.

"Fuck...shame I had to use a rubber on such a virgin tight pussy," her womanly voice made Riley shiver as he stared at her, her scrub pants pulled down halfway her thigh. Kaira looked at him, her cute cheeks smiling as she stared at her accomplishment, "His tight little ass actually took the whole thing. We knew you were a little nymphomaniac, but wow... who knew you were this experienced? So how about an intestinal massage to cure that jungle fever of yours, Riley?" His eyes conveyed betrayal, but his hardening dick contradicted the feeling.

Riley watched as Kaira withdrew her thick, dripping cock, leaving a burning, hollow hole that Riley desperately wanted her to fill again. Kaira took a more stable stance before lining up the tip with Riley's hungry opening, a wide smile as she let Riley prepare himself for the prostate expansion she was about to give him. She pistoned herself forward, driving the girthy monster as deep as Riley could accommodate, causing him to yelp with pain as he felt the elasticity in his asshole get stretched to unknown limits.

"Fuck that always hurts so much! Why does no one ever go slow with me?" Riley's thoughts squealed from the agony, his body a swirl of torture and ecstasy as he accepted being mounted by the exotic young futa.

Kaira withdrew and drove it back in repeatedly, ignoring the potential damage she was doing to her new patient, with each slam knocking Riley forward, making him grit his teeth and clench his fists further. Riley thought his sister was rough, but Kaira didn't seem to care if she'd split him in half. Where did this even come from? Did Carey tell them about his habits? Did they decide to just fuck him like a cheap whore? Were there no laws against this?

The panicked questions vanished instantly as Julie grabbed the back of his hair, yanking it back and forcing Riley to look at her. Subtle tears ran down his soft cheeks, making his mascara run. Riley stared into her hazel eyes, a feeling of submission flooded through him as her intense gaze made it clear he was theirs to use. Julie brought her head down to Riley and wrapped her lips around Riley's, the tender kiss sharing warmth and comfort as a large cannon maliciously pummeled him from behind. The moment almost felt loving as Julie softly prodded and played with his tongue, a sensation he had not really felt before today and he had hoped would continue.

Much to his disappointment, Julie left the embrace, letting go of his long hair as a trail of saliva still connected their lips, Riley exhaled deeply from the intense experience. Julie stepped back from the bench, her eyes glued to the steady rhythm of Kaira's thrusts, pulling her sterile pants to her knees and kicking them to the corner. Julie threw her leg over the side of the table, her large breasts heaving as she positioned herself, exposing every inch of her lower half.

Riley felt a surge of excitement, and then a very slight tinge of disappointment, as Julie bared her perfectly shaven, smooth pussy. It was glistening from the fluorescent lights above, its folds seeming to burn from the erotic endeavor. Riley had not seen one this close before. He hadn't really been interested in pussy since he was younger, and his free time was now spent studying its more masculine counterpart. Riley had no idea what to do with it, his misty eyes looking up at Julie as if to beg for guidance. Julie knew he was inexperienced, and she didn't mind getting him up to speed.

Julie grabbed the back of Riley's head again, scooting herself forward while forcing his head in between her thighs. The soft lips enveloped his mouth, making him pause as he drank in the aroma and taste. She was so soft and moist, he couldn't detect a flavor, but he did smell a subtle floral aroma as his tongue took root in its new home. He started licking wildly, the deep pounding from behind rocking him forward as he did his best to please Julie. His mind went empty as he emersed himself in the erotic dance between the two beautiful nurses.

The pain from the extra wide tool ravaging his depths faded, as the pleasure began to pulse through his body and a bead of cum dripped onto the bed underneath him. His frantic licking must have done something right, as Julie softly moaned above the young boy who worshipped her unfamiliar opening, his raw passion making up for his lack of technique. Julie looked up at Kaira, who was so preoccupied with impaling her patient that she made no effort to match Julie's gaze, as guttural moans left her slack mouth.

Riley lathered every inch his tongue could reach, licking, prodding, and tickling the soft, delicate skin, sending torrents of enjoyment through Julie's nerves. She lifted up her shirt, exposing the two soft globes jiggling against her chest. Riley stared past the two massive breasts hanging over him at the face of a beautiful woman he had only met fifteen minutes ago. Her heavy breasts seemed to defy gravity, protruding off the young woman's body, looking big and soft enough to smother Riley, a fate he wouldn't have minded. Using her free hands to caress Riley's soft red hair and play with her exposed tits, she cooed softly under her breath.