The Horne Saga Ch. 03: Coming to Grip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Riley, wait. I'm sorry, but Dr. Carey said it would be best if she talked to you alone, so I'm going to sit in the car and make some calls. Do you need anything before you go in?" Riley turned to his Mom before jumping her with the biggest hug his slender arms could manage, whispering into her ear.

"I love you, Mom. I want you to know that you are still as beautiful and kind as you were yesterday. I'm not going to treat you differently just because you're packing something else downstairs. I'll still be your little boy. I promise." Evelyn's face went red as her eyes started to tear up, shaken by her son's sudden flattering words. She hugged him back tightly.

"Thank you, sweetie. That means a lot. Now get your cute ass in there before Dr. Carey cancels your appointment." Evelyn swatted her son's butt as he left her arms, a smile forming from the cheeky banter returning to their relationship. Evelyn watched as he opened the door and disappeared into the doctor's office, the front of her pants feeling a little bit tighter than usual.

.......................................................................................................

Riley entered the building, a slight sting in his right ass cheek as he let the door close behind him. He looked at the large empty waiting room. Several benches made a uniform pattern towards a large, rounded white counter towards the center of the room. The walls were decorated with generic paintings and a few TVs that hadn't been turned on yet. Riley walked past the rows of seats as he stared at a small head hidden halfway by a computer monitor. He nearly tiptoed as he approached, not wanting to disturb the peacefulness of the room, and softly announced his presence to the unobscured receptionist.

"Hello, I'm here to see Doctor Carrington for a nine o'clock appointment. It's supposed to be a consultation and a medical check-up, I guess." Riley spoke to the brown-haired receptionist, her face full of freckles and a pair of shining teeth smiling softly at him.

"You must be Riley. My name's Julie, I'm Dr. Carey's assistant nurse. I already had you checked in when you pulled up, so she could see you right away. She said you were a special booking and that I was supposed to bring you straight to her office. Follow me, please." The younger girl spoke with professional enthusiasm, not being more than Riley's age. Her face was plain but appealing, she had simple straight hair pulled into a loose bun and soft hazel eyes. She clearly wasn't dolled up for work, but she had a natural beauty most would be envious of, even Riley.

Riley looked around the plain reception area, not a single other soul was there, and there were only two cars in the parking lot. Was he the first patient of the day? He looked back at the receptionist as she left her large desk towards a long hallway to her right, her body mesmerizing Riley as she came into full view.

She was stacked! She had to be only an inch shorter than Riley, but her bosom had to be nearly GG cups. Her figure was robust, she was a little bit heavier than her face let on, but she was still curvy where she needed to be, and her ass was nearly as prominent as the two breasts hanging off her torso. Her scrubs looked like they were about to be ripped in half from her build, and Riley stared slackjawed at the young woman, amazed that such a voluptuous body could exist on such a small frame. She noticed his staring and grinned, motioning for him to follow her, aware of the effect she was having on the attractive young boy. Riley watched her wide hips swing back and forth as she walked down the tan corridor, her tits visibly rocking side to side underneath her arms, causing Riley to sweat underneath his collar.

They reached the end of the hall to a large wooden door with Dr. Carrington, MD, written at the top. Julie knocked softly, announcing their presence to the family pediatrician, before walking back past Riley, her eyes looking up and down Riley's girly figure. Before Riley could look back and watch Julie walk away, he heard a strong feminine voice telling him to come in. He froze momentarily as he considered what their conversation might entail. How much did Mom tell her? How honest should he be? His curiosity urged him forward, and he entered the room.

The room was neatly organized, with large bookcases and a comfy couch decorating the cramped office. A large desk sat in the middle, with a familiar older blonde sitting behind it, finishing up a call and setting her phone down to her side. It was Dr. Carey in all of her splendor. She stood up, revealing her full-toned self to Riley, beckoning him to come have a seat in front of her. She was wearing a simple blouse, black suit pants, and a white lab coat, buttoned up about halfway as if to hide her muscled body from Riley's admiration. Her hair rested loosely against her shoulders, and some prescription thin-frame glasses decorated her cute nose. Her rosy lips formed a distinguished smile, and her years of experience helped her make the young boy feel at ease.

"Riles, It's good to see you again. Your mom said you and your siblings urgently needed to see me. Come in. Sit down. I've been informed that you learned about your family's unique condition. I'm sure you have a thousand questions, and your mother said I would be better at explaining than she would, so go ahead and shoot. I can answer almost anything you can throw at me." Carey spoke with a casual tone while Riley sat down in an oversized chair across from her, unsure how he should even begin. Sitting across from each other, he tried to think of the most pressing topic on his mind at that moment, with only two things entering his thoughts.

"Umm," Riley still stammered, his brain threw out the first question it could think of, "Is... Is your receptionist single?" The sentence made Dr. Carey chuckle, dropping her head down as she laughed at the single-minded teen across from her. Riley sank into the seat in response, aware of the inappropriate nature of the question. Despite all of the bizarre revelations and life-changing events that occurred in the past few days alone, Riley still could only wonder if he had a chance with Julie.

"You kids, I swear..." Carey responded jovially, sitting back in her chair and crossing her legs, "Yes, she is. I will have to introduce you two after, but that's not why you're here, is it? I've come to understand that you have had a few run-ins with some individuals in the multi-sex community." Her blue eyes stared calmly at Riley, garnering a response from the curious young boy. This was the first time he had ever heard that term, but he understood what she meant. This was his chance to learn about his family... and maybe even himself.

"Yeah, I...I'm not sure what I should even ask." Riley pushed his knees together, trying to maintain composure from the intimidating doctor, and forgetting the years of rapport he had built with her. She had always been pleasant to talk to, and she had guided Riley through nearly a dozen life-altering events; this one, however, might be the biggest.

"Well, I can start with the basics, and we can go from there," Carey picked up a clipboard she had set on the side of her desk, some notes seemingly scrawled across the paper, before clearing her throat and adopting a more professional tone. Her hands looked soft to Riley, their slender fingers still dwarfing the pencil they held. Her size, her demeanor. Riley felt like a little kid sitting in a class he didn't understand because he was too busy crushing on the teacher. He wanted to pay attention, but her beauty made it difficult to concentrate, and her confident voice snapped him out of his fantasy.

"Well, I'm aware you have discovered your Mom and sister's secret recently, so I'll explain why they have such unique... anatomy. People like Evelyn and Alexis are known as multisex, a more recent term. Other names have been used like transgender, intersex, hermaphroditic, futanari, etc, all of which are used to varying levels of accuracy. They can describe a person with primarily female attributes who is born with male genitalia. Your family's particular condition develops thanks to a combination of rare genetics and a special hormonal disorder where the body produces a unique hormone called Testrogen, which leads to the body manifesting both gender traits in fetal development." The exposition had Riley's full attention, she was trying to simplify things, but he still had trouble following her words. Moreover, he was mostly surprised she was so knowledgeable about the subject, as she continued.

"There even exist sub-categories among them, for simplicity's sake, I'll just describe the main two, type A and type B multi-sex individuals. Type A is the most common, it's a woman born with a phallus and testes, which is how I would describe your sister. Type B is one who is born with both reproductive organs, each able to produce offspring, which is what your mother is classified as, which might clear up how she was able to give birth to you and your siblings." Riley cocked his head, trying to make sense of the logistics. He didn't get a good look at his mom's crotch before he passed out, but it makes sense that her huge nutsack might have been hiding her extra parts.

"If I'm going too fast, just slow me down," offered Carey. Riley shook his head, urging her to continue.

"Ok, well... Multi-sex individuals are rare in our world, only making up about 10 percent of the global population. However, they are a recent development to our species, the first individuals only appearing a few centuries ago, and their unique capabilities have seen them reproduce exponentially in the past hundred years or so," Carey paused to compose herself, hiding her excitement that she gets to explain a topic she finds so fascinating. She loved teaching, and the cute, confused boy across from her was a perfect candidate to lecture to, his untainted mind soaking in her words.

"The ability to have both functioning reproductive organs is a boon for any creature. On top of this, multi-sex people are often born with larger than average appendages, which are better at attracting mates and even somewhat assist in copulation. Their true ability lies in the testes, however, which are often significantly larger than a typical male and are able to produce larger amounts of semen output. However, their sperm count is often low, so a multi-sex body has to make up for its infertility through quantity, which gives them another very special ability. In a process known as rapid replenishment, the testes of an intersex person siphon resources from other parts of the body, producing larger ejaculations until bodily fluids become exhausted. This, paired with faster recovery, superior endurance, and hyperactive sex drives, translates to a group of people excellent at breeding." Dr. Carrington's face was growing flush as she became excited about sharing the intimate details. She realized her enthusiasm regarding the subject was beginning to manifest itself. She didn't want to scare off the poor boy, whom she knew was hiding more than he was telling.

"Sorry, I got a bit carried away there. Do you have any questions with me so far?" Carey asked, displaying interest in the teens' understanding. Riley shook his head, still trying to process the information. Her information dump had explained so much of his family's behavior. His sister's fat cock, her insatiable appetite. If his mom and sister were walking around with such high libidos this whole time, it might make sense why they finally snapped.

"Good," Dr. Carey followed, "That brings me to you. As I am sure you may have figured out by now, you yourself were born with higher levels of Testrogen, same as your brother, which is why you have so many feminine features yet you were still blessed with a huge..." Carey caught herself complimenting the boy inappropriately, still trying to hide her excitement, she continued. "Which explains your larger physiology and increased sex drive. You might think you are alone with this condition, but it's more common than you realize. We live in a community dominated by multi-sex individuals, nearly 60% of our city is like your family, and I am sure many of the women you know were multisex this entire time. I'm a little surprised you hadn't accidentally discovered this sooner, but such things are kept as a close secret until individuals reach maturity."

Riley's face was shocked by the number. How many of his friends were like his sister? Not one person had told him, not even his best friends. He had seen some suspicious behavior from other girls his age, but he could never have guessed what the truth could have been. One question still bothers him the most. If this was so common, why was it hidden from him for so long?

"So why keep it a secret? Why has no one told me? Not a passing comment, no one slipping up in school, and the only time I've only ever seen anyone like that is in porn!" Riley clammed up, realizing he had just admitted to watching porn with his doctor. Carey didn't react, only a soft smile started before she resumed her calculated response.

"Your family moved here when you were young, having escaped from a particularly bigoted section of the country, most in our community have, which means most are still apprehensive when discussing the subject. Most try to hide their nature, and even fewer openly discuss it. The topic is often kept secret from children until they are old enough to really understand, a method I disagree with, but it's what everyone seems to have agreed on." Dr. Carey's face grew troubled by the statement, her expression hinting at her own past trauma.

"I understand this is a lot to swallow all at once, but everyone agrees that we have waited far too long to inform you of your true nature. Your mom is worried you might get carried away if you aren't aware of the seriousness of the situation. When not properly informed of the consequences, you teens tend to fornicate with whatever is nearby, especially when it comes to multi-sex individuals. It's important you understand things moving forward, especially after that incident with your window, I really believe you should..." Carey and Riley's eyes both went wide as she stopped mid-sentence, both aware she had let slip that she knew about Riley and Alexis. The closing window Riley saw as he was blacking out on his roof had to be Dr. Carey. How did he not put two and two together?

Riley covered his face as he stood up, bolting towards the door, unable to handle the knowledge that the secret was out already. He wanted to run away and hide. His life was over. She was going to tell everyone, and he would be ostracized. How could he have been so foolish? Carey yelled out to him before he could reach the door.

"Wait, Riley. It's fine. Look...I..." Riley started to turn the handle, his face bright red and tears starting to form in his eyes as he planned for a life on the run, his mind panicking under the pressure. Before he could open the door, a peculiar statement rang into his ears. "Riley... I'm multi-sex too..." The statement took a second to process in Riley's mind, and he turned to face his doctor, a look of bewilderment filling his eyes.

Dr. Carey stood up from her desk, her large stature clearing from behind the desk. Her lab coat fluttered as she reached behind herself and pulled on the back of her pants leg, making the front tighten around her muscled thigh. Riley gasped as he saw a long bulge running down the side of her leg. It had to be flaccid from the shape, but it looked almost as big as his mother's, easily eleven inches down her leg and thick as a soda can.

Dr. Carey stood frozen as she let the teen stare at her package, who was obviously turned on by the sudden appearance of her hulking phallus. She knew this was inappropriate, but she couldn't think of a better way to gain his trust before he ran off. She broke the sexual tension with a confession.

"I was born with the same condition as your family. I understand that hormones can get the better of you, trust me... I know. I want you to realize that whatever happened between you and your sister does not bother me. I'm simply here to make sure you're healthy and informed." Riley turned around, stepping cautiously toward his doctor, unsure of how to respond to something so... substantial.

"I think this might be a bit too much at once," Dr. Carey insisted, "You look like you need some time to process, so how about this? I'll have my nurse do your routine physical and give you some time to digest. When you are done, you can come back here and ask anything you want. I promise." Riley stood silently, his eyes still glued to her crotch, and Dr. Carey pressing an intercom on her desk. She called Julie and told her to bring Riley to exam room one. The next moments felt like moving through sludge as Riley was still reeling from the sight of his doctor's own massive secret. Julie entered a few seconds later and ushered Riley out of the office, who attempted to hide a large erection as he quickly left the room... Unsuccessfully.

Julie stared at the large protrusion in Riley's skirt, a mischievous grin responding to his excitement. She knew he must have seen the doctor's extra part. Boys like him always get so excited when they catch a glimpse. She just didn't realize the cute, feminine boy was sporting his own yardstick. It was a shame she wasn't doing the exam, she could think of a few ways to use all that pent-up energy of his. She enjoyed his discomfort as they walked slowly down the hall, deciding to tease him with an obvious question.

"So, find out anything interesting?" Riley lied as he shook his head, his cheeks burning red as he entered exam room one. The room was blindingly white, with bright fluorescent bulbs glowing in the tile ceiling. There sat a counter with a sink, a cart containing various medical equipment, and an inclined medical bed in the center of the room, sitting low to the ground. The room was mostly empty except for an additional chair in the left corner and some boring medical posters on the plain walls. Unexpectedly, inside the room stood another nurse he had not yet seen before.

She was taller than them, maybe 5'8'', with long black hair tied into a loose ponytail resting against her blue scrub uniform. She seemed skinny underneath her clothes, but Riley could still see a shapely figure trapped inside. Her breasts were smaller than Julies, close to a c-cup, and her butt was not nearly as robust. Her build seemed more normal than what he was used to, but she was still a beauty, even in some unflattering scrubs. She was facing away from them, and Riley could only assume he was about to meet yet another gorgeous woman. He felt he couldn't possibly be more embarrassed as he tried to push down his erection and hold a pose that didn't advertise his goods. He couldn't handle another girl seeing him like this, especially if she was as pretty as he thought she was going to be.

The new nurse turned from her side to face them, with a bright smile and heavily tan skin. Riley figured she must have been from India or a similar region, although he knew next to nothing of the culture or people. Her face was smooth, and her eyes were a deep brown, almost black, as her soft gaze found Riley's. Her nose was a bit on the larger side, but Riley thought it made her delicate face even cuter. She was beautiful, a fact that made him even more intimidated when paired with the busty brunette next to him.

"Hi, I'm Kaira. I'm assuming you're Riley." Her accented voice bubbled with joy as Julie cut in.

"Yup, Care said he needs a full physical. He had an incident where..." Julie paused, still smirking, as she stared at Riley, stopping before she said anything inappropriate out loud. She walked to Kaira before whispering something into her ear.