Full Moon Magick

Story Info
It wasn't her boyfriend that found her in the woods.
2.8k words
4.68
6.6k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her footsteps are all she heard in the air of the summer night over the sounds of crickets, birds, and other night creatures. This was the first time she'd been in the woods in weeks, and this specific location was unfamiliar to her.

She agreed to travel in as little as possible while still being able to be clothed if seen or approached by an innocent passerby. She chose a sundress made from a very thin fabric with a very revealing neckline and a pair of hiking boots. The sundress was a color that seemed to blend into the foliage as the light faded around her. Her heart pounded with excitement as she walked, her ears piqued as she listened for any sign of pursuit.

Then, as if her thoughts were being spoken aloud, she heard a howl in the distance. A deep, animal sound that she couldn't distinguish the direction of its source. With that, she smiled from ear to ear and started running through the relatively rough footpath.

He was coming for her.

The sounds of her hiking shoes snapping twigs, kicking rocks, and otherwise jostling the foliage around her seemed louder than normal, but she continued to flee. Another howl, a little closer now, sounded out from the forest depths behind her.

As the moon cleared the cloud cover, her path illuminated much more clearly. She used the full moon's light to aid her efforts. Her heart pounded in her chest, but she dared not stop. His words echoed in her mind as she pressed on.

"If you run, I will chase you. If you fight, I will hurt you. If I catch you, I -will- mount you where I take you down." Each statement came through a growling voice.

She felt as her thighs rubbed together lightly as she ran, slick with arousal and desire. She knew she would be caught, but she loved the chase. A loud snap of a nearby branch pulled her from her thoughts. Was he this close already? How did he find her that quickly? Did he get faster?

Just in case, she picked up her pace a bit. If there was something else in the woods, she didn't want to be anywhere near it. A rustling of branches to her right and she was unsure if she was being chased by man or beast.

Another howl came from the woods. This didn't sound like him. Were there wolves in this forest? She dared not call out. She leaned into a full run, where she artfully dodged small trees and the flora in the woods. Her breathing was strained, the exertion made her lungs burn just slightly. She couldn't run forever, but she had much more left in her. She rounded a bend in the rough path and saw a hill clearing. What she saw there both shocked and sent a wave of fear through her.

Silhouetted by the full moon stood what could only be described as a monster. It looked human, but different. The proportions seemed off. Its legs were shaped differently than any human she'd ever seen. Its neck was thicker than normal, nearly twice as thick as she'd expect from a normal person. As the moonlight shimmered across this creature's frame, she saw it was fully covered in fur. This was a beast. A monster. And she ran right into its sights.

The creature's eyes glowed red and fixated on her in the moonlight. She was exposed, vulnerable, and far too close to this creature. Then it howled again. Impossibly loud and animalistic. This was some sort of wolf-human hybrid that she'd only read about in horror novels and seen in movies. But never like this. The musculature shivered, fur rippling from head to toe. She felt her knees buckle slightly and a whimper of fear escaped from her chest.

She scrambled as she turned with panicked breath, and ran back the way she had come. Hoping that whatever creature she left on that hill would not consider her a threat. As she ran, she heard the noises of the creature as it roughly began to chase. The sounds of branches, foliage, and other forest groundcover echoed in her ears as it rapidly charged down the hill and after her.

Her first instinct to scream in fear was immediately ignored. Instead, a look of determination washed over her. She would escape this creature and get back to her car. Her eyes focused on the footpath, which glowed slightly in the moonlight. She prayed silently that Luna would give her the strength to survive.

Without notice, the sounds of the creature seemed to disappear from behind her. Her head turned to look over her shoulder. A glimmer of hope shone in her mind as she thought perhaps the beast lost interest and moved on in a different direction. As she turned back she saw the creature in the path just in front of her. Standing with the moon illuminating its eyes and snarling maw.

She full-body impacted into the beast without the opportunity to slow down. As her body ran into the monster, she felt the strength in its muscles behind the thick layer of fur. It was like running into a wall. She bounced off and fell to the ground on her back, head foggy and mind in a daze as she laid prone on the ground.

Her eyes slowly came to focus, getting a full look at the beast. It was as you'd expect from a werewolf, but more wolf than man. It's shaggy coat of fur blew in the soft breeze. With the moonlight on the beast fully, she saw it was panting, with glistening spittle that caused its brutal teeth to shine. It's black eyes reflected red in the light of the moon.

As her eyes traveled the whole beast, she realized it wore no clothing. Its whole physique viewable to her. And she watched as its particular anatomy started to grow, the red shaft in contrast to the sheath that normally covered it in grayish brown fur. The member continued to grow as she watched. Her whole body frozen in shock and fear.

The length of his arousal finally reached its full capacity. A throb pulsed, which caused the engorged member to twitch. She broke the trance that was caused by this swollen cock before her. She glanced quickly around her for any method of escape.

Whatever this beast was, it meant to do abhorrent things to her. And she wasn't certain how she felt about it, though her loins were drenched nearly to her knees and betrayed her desperate desire for this beast before her.

She quickly reached for a fist-sized rock to her right, picked it up and swung it in an upwards arc from her near-supine position. The beast had crossed the distance between them and was in range of the swing she'd made. The hard stone impacted with the side of its head, sending its head rolling to the side.

She swung again, attempting to hit it where it would cause the most distraction and discomfort. Her blow landed true, and the beast snarled in pain and anger from the surprising defense she was putting up. The creature locked eyes with her as she was raising her arm to strike again, the darkness within those eyes freezing her in her tracks again. It snarled, a vicious and guttural noise, and she whimpered and averted her eyes, cornered by the monster that loomed over her.

He viciously lunged and clamped its jaws around her trapezius, his teeth quickly penetrating and holding her where he wanted. She felt the length of his arousal laid across her pelvis and stomach, dripping precum across her delicate sundress. It was impossibly thick and long, not to mention the engorged knot at the base of the monster cock.

She felt as her breath shook, she realized the severe danger she was in. This monster could devour her like a meal or destroy her sexually. She tried to raise her arm in a feeble attempt to be freed but found the beast's teeth were in the perfect spot and prevented her from getting any force behind her arm. The rock barely made contact with his head.

His teeth tightened on her trap, which caused the rock to fall from her numb fingertips. She was now completely at his mercy. She cursed the quivering sensation within her inner walls, additional arousal soaking her thighs all over again. The monstrous werewolf finally used his hands and pinned down her wrists, holding them firmly at her sides, pressed against the sides of her hips.

With a deep, guttural growl, he positioned his clawed feet between her ankles and effortlessly spread her legs open. The skirt of her sundress raised as her knees were opened and raised to fully open, which revealed her netherlips that glistened with arousal. She internally wondered why Luna would betray her in this moment.

The beast released her trapezius with his powerful jaws, licking the superficial wounds closed with his rough, long tongue. She shivered and reflexively moaned feeling the wetness and heat from his tongue on her sensitive skin.

The werewolf's cock twitched at that noise, raised from her stomach for a moment before it fell back against her with a thud. He leaned his wolf-shaped snout close to her ear, growled, and breathed deeply from the scent from her hair. The heat from his breath rolled across her neck and ear that sent a shiver through her, and ellicited a nearly imperceptible twitch upwards of her hips. He smiled slightly, the light of Luna causing his sharp teeth to glow in the moonlight.

With a slow, dragging motion, he moved his hips back just enough to bring the length of his shaft across her exposed clit and netherlips. The tip rested just outside her sensitive labia majora. He continued to hold her down as she struggled to get free. Her shoulders and knees flailed helplessly.

She was already ruined, she knew that. He just hadn't done it yet.

He slowly pressed the tip against her slit, the pointed end slowly prodding into her with no resistance. Her eyes tear up as she felt him, the fear overflowed from her. She should have wanted him to stop, she shouldn't have wanted this so desperately. This wasn't what she imagined when she entered this forest, but every fiber of her was aflame with a carnal need to be taken by this snarling beast.

He continued to prod her with the tip of his wolfcock. Her arousal coated the head of it until the full glans slid into her. He held it there, his breathing picked up as nature took over. When neither of them could stand it any longer, he thrusted the length of his shaft into her, all but the knot at the base was buried within her.

She moaned in pain and ecstasy, overwhelmed with the sensation of being impossibly full and opened up so suddenly. She felt the tears in her eyes as they trailed off her face and into her wild, dissheveled hair. The beast licked the tears from her face as he began pumping his cock deep into her cunt. She tried again to free her hands, but his grip was too strong. His powerful body easily overpowered her and she had no choice but to focus on the assault his fucking was doing to her.

And she fucking loved it.

He seemed to fuck her for an eternity, Luna herself had risen to her peak in the sky to witness this carnal union all the more clearly. His thrusts were relentless, with no thought to her pain or her body's protests. She felt her body stretched beyond its limits, accommodating the monster cock which gave no quarter.

As he fucked her, his teeth found purchase all over her arms, chest, and shoulders. He marked her with his teeth, which left moon shaped imprints all over her. The pain from the sharp teeth made her cry, she exclaimed over and over. The aftermath of his teeth left her nerves aflame and hyper-sensitive. Each wound superficial yet so tender.

This continued, his movements and actions leaving her in a state of pain-pleasure that sent her into a trance. She felt her eyes cross then roll back into her skull until she could no longer see. She could only feel. As mercilessly as he entered her, he withdrew. His engorged sex was coated in her arousal and desire. She whimpered and exclaimed in protest as he withdrew.

He grabbed a fistful of her hair at the base of her skull, his other hand on her hip, and brutally flipped her onto her face. Her whole body was a toy in his hands. She gasped as she felt his hand on her hip lift her ass up until her knees were under her. She could have made an attempt to flee but didn't. She should have!

She was his now, he'd claimed her. And she wanted nothing more than to let him have whatever he wanted from her.

He slid the length of his throbbing penis across her ass, the tip passed her tailbone easily and rested at the lower curve of her back. She whimpered with need and fear blended equally. She managed to get her head turned just enough to catch his eyes with hers. She licked her lips and half-smiled. She panted as she begged. "Please. Please... PLEASE FUCK ME! Ruin me!"

The beast growled in lust and shoved his cock into her pussy again. The angle of penetration struck all different nerves and sensations within her. She moaned in ecstasy and clenched as her body surrendered immediately and erupted all over his cock, she soaked the fur on his pelvis with her climax.

The beast growled and began fucking her, the knot pushed against her opening threateningly. She hadn't considered the substantial swelling of flesh could ever fit inside of her, but it seemed it was a mixture of unyielding and pliable which only made her moan louder.

Her fears of death subsided as she decided this would be exactly how she wanted to go if she died. Her ass pressed back against his shaft with each thrust, joined in the pleasure. The werewolf growled and released her hair, planted both hands just under her hips, and lifted her physically up. This gave him exactly the access to her cunt that he needed.

He used her for his pleasure. Pounded into her without cease. Then pressed it into her and held it, he felt her inner walls as they squeezed and milked his cock with need. This pattern continued as her whole upper body went slack, happily resigned to the assault on her lower half. His thrusts gained intensity, the knot continued to open up the impossibly tight entrance to his prey.

She moaned and arched her back, her body ached for all of him. The thrusts sped up, and with a mighty push, the knot entered her fully. This locked him into her, his movements only within the amount able to due to the knot lodged deep in her.

She felt as if her insides were being completely rearranged to make room for him, and she welcomed it. She belonged to him now. His plaything. His prey. He continued to push into her, the restriction of movement made him growl as his balls tightened in pleasure. She felt the claws of his hands as they dug into her hips, again left marks on her porcelain skin.

He managed to pull the knot and shaft free from her accommodating quim, and slammed it all back into her. He repeated this several times, some thrusts didn't force the knot into her while others pressed it fully into her. He was obliterating her from within. She climaxed again on him, sprayed her orgasm all over him once more. His teeth bared in a half-smile again, and he growled with every thrust, nearly a grunt.

His tongue lolled out of his mouth. He panted hungrily as he fucked her. With one last bestial howl, he buried his full cock and knot inside her and erupted, pulsing and prodding at full depth. The hot ejaculate pumped deep into her womb, which filled her quickly to overflowing. She moaned as her inner walls milked the seed from him, pulling it deeper inside her eagerly.

He howled again, the sound reverberated through the trees and rang in her ears. She joined him in thanking Luna for the gift of this monster. He remained buried in her, his cock pulsing as his climax pumped loads of potent sperm deep within her. He started to relax, his hands released her hips and he landed on his knees, hovering over her. Still half-thrusting as he extended his climax as long as possible.

He managed to lean close to her ear, where he lovingly growled, "MINE... ALL MINE..."