The Horny Elderly Community Ch. 01

Story Info
Stan finds retirement park home community of horny seniors.
1.6k words
4.5
12.9k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the first introductory story about a dedicated granny fucker who finds a park home community full of cock and cunt hungry retirees.

I was facing my 50th birthday with apprehension. You see, I had not long lost my lovely old wife (85) and up until she passed we enjoyed quality sexual fun every day, and now I was missing it greatly. I thought my days of fucking and playing with old ladies were over. How mistaken was I?

I had decided to downsize and put our 3-bed home up for sale and began looking into the so-called retirement homes. Some were quite pricy -- over £100 K.

A small advertisement on a local property website sparked my curiosity. It said: Small privately owned park home site has available a nice 2-bedroom property in immaculate condition. Price £60, 000 and £100 monthly ground rent that includes water charges. Would be ideal for an active and healthy gentleman or couple (over 50) looking to meet and enjoy the personal friendship and company of other elderly active residents. Phone Mrs Jones on ......for further details.

The word personal aroused my interest so I gave Mrs. Jones a call.

She sounded very nice and asked me some weird questions that hinted that the park residents were quite sexually active. Of course, I encouraged her by saying that I missed my elderly wife and that right up to a few days before her death we were intimate daily.

She invited me to view the home the following afternoon and added if I minded if some residents were there to ask me some questions. The address she gave me was in the next county and I had to use the sat nav to find it. The first time it sent me down a cul-de-sac and the second time into a narrow lane that seemed to go nowhere. As I was running late, I phoned her and was told I was in the right place but to follow the lane until the end where the site was. It was in the middle of nowhere. I noticed there was a high hedge as I drove into the site a small sign which said private property.

There were six homes sited on quite large plots in a circle and one had the word 'reception' in the window. As I went to ring the doorbell, Mrs Jones appeared in the doorframe. No word of a lie, the woman had on the thinnest dress possible which was low cut nice and short, and tight to emphasize her titties and nice protruding belly.

"Oh, you found us then Mr. Charles." I shook her outstretched hand and she welcomed me in. Doreen, as she insisted I call her, seemed to be in her early seventies. After making me a coffee we sat in her sumptuous lounge and the questions started.

"Would it be okay, to call you Stan? It is much friendlier don't you think." She then crossed her legs flashing her stocking tops to stress the point.

"Now Stan you might be wondering about the need to interview you. To be perfectly frank we are looking for people to live here to have the right frame of open mind. First, you said your wife was elderly and you enjoyed an active sex life. How old was she?"

When I said 85, her jaw dropped. "But you can't be much over 50 Stan. That is a big age gap."

Knowing this was a sex test I told her about my past and how I became addicted to old ladies and all their delights. Doreen seemed fascinated with my background and asked me what I meant by 'delights'.

"Doreen, how much detail would you like to hear? Some stuff is what you might consider perverted."

"No Stan, as you seem to appreciate looking at my stocking tops, we in our little enclave here, are very, very broadminded. Go ahead."

As I outlined my preference for eating hairy fannies, long stretches of French kissing and mutual wanking, piss play, etc, and when I told her that my preference was for old and very elderly ladies over 65 she went bright red. " I forgot to add Doreen, that as I got older, we used to play with old couples as well".

As I was saying all this stuff, she was squirming and getting sexed up. " Stan, would you be okay if some of the residents asked you some more questions of a more intimate nature? I am sure that by now you understand that we are a community of seniors that are very horny."

After making a few calls three largish ladies and two old guys made their way in. After introductions, the questions came quickly. How long could I hold on before cumming? How long was my cock? Did I like anal sex? Would I be ok with husbands watching and taking part? The question that I hoped would be asked was: did it worry me playing with ladies who were incontinent and had I ever enjoyed role-playing? I told them that pissing ladies were a really big turn-on for me and role-playing was also good as it allowed people to explore sexual avenues they might be apprehensive about or never thought of.

I passed the test and it was agreed I could move in a month after all the paperwork was done. I could not wait for my perverted sexual future to start.

After the removal lorry had left I spent the following days getting everything put away, furniture, kitchen stuff, etc. I wondered when my sexual education with the residents would begin when a knock on the door heralded Doreen.

"Welcome to our geriatric sex community Stan" as she stepped forward and gave me a hug pushing her fat belly into my ever-hardening cock. Of course, I could not resist and gradually put my tongue down her throat "Oh that's nice, Stan. I came over to firstly invite you to a welcome party tomorrow night at Barbra and Tom's place -- number 4 -- and secondly to get to know you better."

I told her to sit on the sofa and asked if she wanted tea or coffee. I didn't take longer than 5 minutes and in that time she had pulled up her dress to her stocking tops.

"Now come and sit by me, Stan and let's tell each other what turns us on. And by the way here in our lovely sexy community, we all use vulgar, dirty, and disgusting language to keep things wet and hot. You go first."

Well, Doreen, you have put me on the spot here because there are so many. Like all horny fuckers of old ladies, I like to see them open their lovely cellulite-addled fat thighs to proudly show off their ideally hairy fat cunts. Then as we kiss I love fingering them and even better if they are incontinent feeling their lovely hot piss as it dribbles out."

"Well that's perfect all of us ladies suffer from piss dribbles -- in fact, my knickers are very wet. Have a feel, Stan."

With my arm around her shoulders, I pulled her to me and started necking, again with tongues and spit. Breaking off I whispered, "Doreen, you are one fucking lovely old lady."

"And you are fucking lovely old piss lover. Now let's get on helping each other cum."

As soon as my hand was on her knee she pulled up her skirt and immediately parted her wrinkly fat legs. I was all over her slack piss-wet granny pants giving my fingers easy entry to her hairy cunt hole.

"Now Stan, let me see your equipment." Her prowess in getting cocks out was evident as my cock soon sprung to attention. "Shit Stan, it's very thick, I can barely get my hand around it. Oh, and it's long as well. Now let's wank."

By the time we had warmed up, I had four fingers up her fanny and she had expertly milked out a lot of pre-cum from my 8 inches.

I just loved her wanking and by the sound of it, Doreen, being the sex nympho, had encouraged me to fist her now very wet and sloppy cunt.

"Oh yes, Stan, faster, I'm cumming you lovely fucker". As she slumped back, I still had not shot my wad. Looking at my very hard dick, Doreen bent down and started gobbling me. What a BJ expert she was as in a minute I was shooting thick streams of spunk into her mouth and over her smiling face.

"Stan, I can't wait to feel your cock in my cunt. In the meantime let me share your creamy spunk." With that, she kissed me forcing her spunk-covered tongue into my mouth.

After we showered she told me what turned her on. It was obvious but when she admitted to being pissed on after orgasm I was looking forward to that. She added that being fucked in turn by a lot of men and then watching all their spunk running down her legs was very fucking sexy. Add in cocks up her shithole, flashing in public, and a lot more, it seemed I was going to be busy.

The welcome party.

Doreen advised me to dress casually without underwear -- easier for the ladies to cop a feel. "Stan, you have to understand all of us have no inhibitions so please don't reject anyone who wants to play."

Wearing lightweight thin chinos my thick 8-inch cock was on virtual display when Barbra's eyes lit up as she came over to meet me. Wasting no time she gave me a hug whispering "Stan I will fuck your brains out tonight." Coming from a wrinkled 80-something with big tits, it was an invitation I was looking forward to.

Doreen took over and introduced me to the other residents and everyone could not take their eyes off my now erect cock. "Don't worry Stan, you can play, wank and fuck your way through everyone and every fetish and kink you can think of over the next months.

To be continued.