All Comments on 'The Horny Goddess'

by ainu2

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
hot...

and well-written, but not easy on the eyes due to the long paragraphs. I suggest that you make them shorter. Good luck on your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Well done.

Wow, a sexy story where the guy can't do it 9 times in a row! I really enjoyed this. Just to let you know, they seem to be in lust with each other, not love. If you had meant for this to show them bonding as a couple, a few details of shared tastes and discussion could have done it.

This is minor, you did a very nice job!

H.H.MorantH.H.Morantalmost 16 years ago
Fantasy

Harmless fantasy, I guess - but maybe not - for instance, where's the condom? I guess they live in a world where there are not only no STDs but no undesired pregnancies - nothing but multiple orgasms

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Nice Start

Excellent story and very hot. As for the negative comment I suggest he read the story. She was on the pill so no undesired pregnancies. They were both virgins so no STD.

cinnamon_kisses12cinnamon_kisses12almost 16 years ago
hey

Pretty good. Could've broken a lot of those paragraphs up...took me a while to read that without crossing eyes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
just lovely

Your story was very sweet & romantic. Ignore the nay sayers who want shorter paragraphs, they're fine as they are.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Nice!

I liked this alot. It was really sweet, but still realistic and down to earth. I really liked both characters and it was really romantic, but really hot! To whoever was wondering about condoms: she's on the pill, and neither of them have been involved with anyone else-- no STD's. Come on, they're not lying! It is so hot and fantastic that he can cum in her all day and they will be just fine.

zacewzacewover 13 years ago
Very fresh story

Story has been written honestly very close from the author's heart. It appeals the reader.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Very nice. I like the premis, and the ending was good.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous