All Comments on 'The Horny Patient'

by Stopokochac

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nurses in urology and other lower body specialties have had things like this happen. Often they give a downblouse and purposely brush penis to get reaction. They swap stories of their fun experiences

StopokochacStopokochacover 2 years agoAuthor

Re: Anonymous

So you think it was deliberate on her end? Shit. That makes the incident all the more sexier.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I've been a nurse for 8 years and this sort of thing has happened to me at least a dozen times. I didn't know guys were turned on by this, I thought they would be too humiliated to ever tell a soul!

StopokochacStopokochacover 2 years agoAuthor

RE: Anonymous II

Seriously? I thought I was the only one, and everyone else was just making it up, until my friend who's in med school, said it's happened to her too, and she wasn't even creeped out by it 'cuz she thinks it's normal.

Well, I don't share in real life, and I've only told my female friends, and posted in online forums. Surprisingly, the guys usually think it's pathetic, but the girls think it's hot.

It's embarrassing when it happens, but hot when you think about it afterwards. I think guys make a bigger deal about it than it is. Based on my research, most girls actually think it's hot, and take it as a compliment, that a guy is THAT turned on by them!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStopokochac@Stopokochac
Hello, I'm Stopokochac. If you haven't guessed from my display pic, it means "footlover" in my native language. The two things I love most are sex and travel. I decided to combine both through my Literorica works. Basically, what you can expect from me, are sexy stories set i...