All Comments on 'The Hospital'

by Phil Aeschio

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
phoenix764phoenix764almost 19 years ago
What did the husband do?

At some point the husband found out, since he is telling the story. What did he do then? Kick her cheating ass out? Start divorce proceedings? Allow her a chance to redeem herself after months of hard counselling?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Weak Pitifull Sick Male

Author, we appreciate you showing us how pitiful some men can be. Even tho a fantasy, isn't it upsetting to you to have to think about how disgustingly sick these poor men are? Can you imagine how upset your wife would be if she knew you were exposing these men for the foolish depraved boys they are even tho its only proper you document thier henious distorted sick minds.

We agree with your bio - Cuckolding belongs in a seperate dimension depicting submales as the sorid 1/2 males that they wish to be.

Fetish types who don't respect themselves or the slut they allow to demean them.

Other than that in your next exposure story please have the wimp see someone to help him see the deviant in his mirror.

Thanks author for showing us that subspecies of real men do exist although rarely in the civilized world.

Bless you again for your sacrifice and humility er self humiliation

P.S. Please consider that once you complete this exposure crusade - to write other stories that are erotic, sensual and entertaining - thanks again

LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattlealmost 19 years ago
Get over it!

Would you two get the fact that these are stories for crap sakes. It ain't real. If you don't like to read this stuff then fucking don't!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Response to LarryinSeattle

Dearest Larrie - see lead to public comments (Like it _Hate It - etc) Constructively - please see articles on Free Speech several days ago. Even you have right to support cuckolding if you wish, but you don't see us knocking your rights to be among the few that do.

To continue your choice theme, you don't have to read the comments if you don't like them - so fucking don't.

Or you could humiliate yourself again by commenting some more - hey you have the right - right!

gizzmo301gizzmo301almost 19 years ago
so how did it end

Hubby loved it ? Divorced her? wanted revenge? story is to open ended.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
The next chapter, How I fucked all the men in the

hospital and everyone had a bigger cock. Soon they were driving their cars into me. Of course the black man had the biggest cock that goes with all of these fucked up stories. The black man had a two foot long and 6 inches round cock that opend her so much soon they were strapping 2x4's on their backs so they wouldn't fall in! And, if she didn't tell her husband how was he writing the story? OH great I guess there's at least one more sad big cock chapter yet to be published. God help us in that one she fucked every man in the hospital who worked the 3 to 11 shift! Then she started on the day shift! And no one saw them doing it! Yea, right! This is a sorry damn story with not erotic or good sex in it!

Phil AeschioPhil Aeschioalmost 19 years agoAuthor
To Anonymous in USA

Wow!

You really told me!!

Next time I'll write what you like, instead of what I like. Oh, wait a minute - no I won't, because it's not all about you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Advice to Phil

Now you've learned your lesson: Tolerance runs everywhere on Literotica, including the section about vampires, except with cheating wifes. Too many insecure fucks can't handle this particular fantasy. The moral of the story: Don't let people post comments on this type of story. There's no point. Sorry you had to learn this the hard way.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
I loved the story....

People...it's a story...a fantasy...isn't that what it's all about? I loved the story and I think it was hot. I personally wouldn't do it, but I would dream about it, and I got off on it. LOL

ISawYourMommyISawYourMommyalmost 19 years ago
F 'em, Phil

Write what you want. We'll read it if we like it. Actually, some of us will read it even if we don't (which I can't understand).

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I wish I could say that I enjoyed this story . I also wish that you would have said at the start of the story that this was a Cluck story then I would have skipped it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous