All Comments on 'The Hospital'

by luvv2cu

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Different !

Different from any other story I've read here, well done.

luvv2culuvv2cuabout 18 years agoAuthor
I appreciate your appreciation

Thank you for your comment. Although I have only recently subscribed to this site, I do have a number of stories under my belt (so to speak), but not yet published. Some, I think are better than others, but thats for readers to judge. As you enjoyed 'The Hospital' so much, you may be interested in a couple of other stories that I have submitted. As I type this message, they have not yet been approved (21st March 06), but I am confident they will be. You can find the first under the 'Voyeurism and Exhibitionism' section, entitled 'The Neighbour'..which, incidently was my first, (and it may show).

The other is in the Erotic Coupling section and is entitled "The Hotel".

I would be interested to hear your comments on these, whether good or bad. Also I would be interested to know whether you are male or female. I am straight, by the way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Loved reading it...

I found it very erotic...have read it several times....lookforward to reading more of your stories....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous