The Hot Brothers Ch. 03

Story Info
Caleb isn't happy with his slave.
1.9k words
4.45
5.9k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
junoK
junoK
406 Followers

A little more on this weird story, and I really do expect it will be bizarre. No promises on speed on this, though, it's just a detox on the side when my brain refuses to be serious. And if it gets too stupid, feel free to let me know and I can doodle my time away on something else or steer it more fun.

Jules is a bit of a weirdo that reeeeeally gets off on odd things...But seriously, no woman is actually wanting to be bought or captured or anything else like that. Even if said guys are hot with luscious topknots and drive a nice subaru rental. It's fiction...and really absurd fiction, I'm certain.

Aside from the phone conversation and order to get in, Caleb hadn't spoken to me. Silent seconds became more and more awkward as he drove the lonely highway. He'd somehow managed to keep this too unnerving to be exciting.

"John," I asked nervously after about five minutes.

"Bringing the dungeon," Caleb replied, terse.

"Oh." I watched the passing darkness as I thought back to the promise of a mobile dungeon. They actually had one. Not that I doubted it at the time it had been mentioned.

"It's a long trip." He slowed at the long gravel driveway I lived down.

"You found me fast." I fidgeted in my seat. How long had he been in town?

"I took the next flight an hour after yours." Not that we could see each other very well in the darkness, but I knew he looked my direction when his voice increased slightly. No wonder he knew perfectly where I lived.

"Oh." It was a dumb word to repeat.

"John hired drivers to help speed up his travel while he designs and installs a proper dungeon."

How large would the mentioned dungeon be in an RV. I'd concluded that the brothers weren't billionaire antiheroes. They were probably middle class American guys willing to pay to own someone. And there weren't any happily ever after sort of books with that kind of kidnapper. Those were the horror stories--especially if the guys were hot and seductive.

But even the thought of being spread eagle tied on my back in an RV bed awaiting these two brothers had me crossing my legs as the throb set in. Maybe even being bent over to accept a painful belting for my attempt to run away from the real world insanity of it all.

The vehicle stopped in front of my brick home. The only place I'd ever lived. The house I shared with my grandmother before she died and willed it and the floral business to me. Not that there was anyone else in line for the inheritance.

I couldn't help mentioning the note he and John left on my luggage. "You mentioned punishment." I had my excitement at the prospect, but I didn't want to be outright tortured. Maybe Caleb would be the disciplinarian, so John didn't have to.

He got out and came around and opened my door. As I stepped out, he said, "I only mentioned that it would be severe." Some of his shoulder length hair fell forward.

Every pebble beneath my tennis shoes crackled as I walked past him and dug my keys from my clutch. Severe or not, the fantasy of ravishment I'd had since the first evening with them felt close to coming true. Trembles made the key nearly impossible to line up to the lock.

This would happen, with severity a certain. If only it would happen already. I couldn't handle the secret craving I had for him to glide a hand up my back. For his fist to tangle into my hair as it did while I sucked his cock in the back seat of the Toyota. To be severely tossed onto my couch after I unlocked the door and stepped inside--forced into submission.

I didn't immediately turn on the light inside my home once I took the tumultuous steps in. He didn't need to see this recent mess that had accrued after my return to mope in misery of my boring passionless life.

Caleb wound up being the one to flip the switch and awaken the mess. Damn him for seeing it.

"I haven't been well," I muttered. It was a poor defense. Part of why I loved to keep a cleaner home had been the fantasy of punishment by an everwatchful Master.

"We'll train you to keep things spotless." Caleb shut the door and removed his wool coat, setting it on a chair piled with floral order slips that had gone ignored since my return.

I dared not remove my thin jacket for fear he would see I'd taken off the purple-lined leather cuffs.

I had to rush to the coffee table to grab the four old romance novels I'd reread. They were written before I was even born, and not dark like what I found online for free or like the cheap ebooks that depleted my meager bank account.

"They're nothing." I felt the shame of the addiction that never let me settle for a normal guy in town. I should have already popped out two kids by now. My high school classmates mostly had their second baby before they could legally enter a bar.

Caleb plucked one from my hold. "They look like books to me."

Sarcastic bastard!

If only he knew I wasn't into the sort of gentle hero like in those old romance novels. I wanted the sort far darker--so long as the man remained in my imagination, at least.

Caleb and John weren't fantasies. They were something real that I had no control over. Being theirs meant the uncertainty of things to come and the absolute loss of safe control over my life. At least the billionaire antiheroes in the stories made every moment without independence absolutely delicious.

Even if he didn't fit the man I gobbled up stories about, Caleb was certainly delicious. I couldn't deny that. But what had he been doing since arrival in town?

"Have you been stalking me this whole time you've been here?" I asked. So far, he seemed surprisingly straightforward. Not at all the captor who'd purchased me at a good, cheap price.

Nonchalantly, he tossed the book onto the coffee table, knocking over an empty cup. "I can't stalk something I already own."

By the standards of being someone's captive, I was the perfect person to possess. I had no family. I came from a small town where my departure would only be noted by a few people who never really thought much about anything outside of their lives. And Caleb just told the one person who would miss me that I was engaged. If no scene were made on the way out, I would simply vanish into memories.

"It's not like you act like it," I muttered under my breath, too low to be heard. I clutched the books to my chest, looking up to Caleb's perfect face as he took the swift step to tower directly in front of me.

"I heard that."

"What does severely mean?" I breathed. I felt the excitement as he assessed me with lustful intent.

He licked his lips at the same time I bit mine. Now I wanted the severely that might have me thrown down by the man who claimed to own me. If only I had more control over my body's response to him.

"Severely," he said, taking the books I clutched at my chest and tossing them toward the coffee table with a clatter. "Means the dungeon requires upgrades for punishing a very bad slave who doesn't feel owned yet." His fist finally raised to my nape, firmly tugging.

"Punishing?" I breathed, need building despite all reason.

This wouldn't be like the novels, but I'd already fantasized about the brothers too much. The moment might lead me to my doom. Anyone would call me stupid or consider it absurd that I hadn't even bothered calling the cops on them. But I wanted to imagine I could experience the danger again. To be consumed by a longing for how they would come and take me. That couldn't happen if cops were contacting me, or the brothers had been arrested. Those were all boring things if there were no possibility of occurance.

"You ran away. Just as John wagered you would." Caleb brought back the memory of the two at the airport mentioning winning and me staying with him. But John had won.

"And what did he win?" I asked.

"He gets to unleash his sadist side." He didn't bother asking permission before reaching his free hand to my jacket zipper and guiding it all the way down.

He would see that I no longer wore the cuffs. He might react as any angry Master would. He might...punish me.

I panted, slightly hissing as the hold to the back of my head forced me to look upward. Dark and brooding, God, did he turn dark and brooding.

Did he have a sadist side? Just the thought sent my being into another universe. It was an idiotic desire to want this to play out like the smut I loved. His closeness felt drugging, though. Like it awoke my addiction to the idea of being dominated--of being absolutely owned.

Caleb freed my hair, preferring to guide the sleeves down my arms and let the jacket fall.

My fists clenched as his fingertips tickled along my chilled forearms and exposed wrists.

Damn it. Damn it. Damn it.

"Are you a sadist too?" I whispered. Would I enjoy it if he was? Most definitely, at least the fantasy of it.

Some of his hair tickled my nose as he closed in, feeling like a long-wanted breeze against my face. I loved that he was taller than me. Stronger. Able to rule over me.

"There are other ways to break bad behaviors," he purred close enough to kiss me.

"Such as?" I asked, heart skipping at the possibilities. I wanted him to tangle his fist in my hair again. I blinked several times as my eyes focused on his.

"Binding you to a bed." He kissed me, but it was no more than a peck. "But you took off the cuffs I picked out just for you." His palms glid up my arms, buttery and warm.

"They're at my shop," I breathed, chilled from the air against my skin, but an inferno took hold of me from within.

I'd needed cutters to break the small padlocks. The cuffs were unharmed, because I loved the continued fantasizing about the day he would capture and bind me with them.

He didn't need to know that, though.

He placed another peck. "That's not very far away, now is it?"

Just a short walk up the gravel path. Two minutes straight there. Five if I go slow to admire the moonlight reflecting on the pond, but the early-spring evening temperature was too cold for that.

And it certainly wouldn't be a romantic stroll. Maybe one where I attempted escape and he had to throw me down to put me in my place. Or possibly I would escape and lock him out. There wasn't a phone to call someone for help though. Nor would the sole town cop be sober.

"Not far at all," I replied, probably after too long of a wait.