The Hot Brothers Ch. 09

Story Info
In the bus.
1.2k words
4.56
4.9k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
junoK
junoK
374 Followers

Did he like my response? How long could a man tower in such a provocative way without the intention of ravishing me. It felt like those times when I got all excited about swoon-worthy antiheroes who decided they were the sorts to only fade to black. And I'd already gotten my hopes up, only for him to gather the shampoo to wash my hair. Then he directed me out, dried me off, wrapped himself in my old towel, and ordered me to follow him out to his touring bus--naked.

Even if I wanted to run again--which I truly didn't care to miserably fail at--my bare feet wouldn't let me. I had to hobble over the gravel to the dark looming vehicle. That had its own sexy brooding vibe in my helplessness to free myself.

John slid open a door near the front. bright light didn't come pouring out as I would've expected. It was a crimson color that provided hellish guidance. "Get in." The order held an excessive amount of irritation, most likely due to the low instrumental music Caleb may have turned on to calm the older brother's rage. Unless that music had already been on.

Now then, onward into the bowels of their ship to see what this arrogant man of excessive wealth believed I deserved to be punished with. As I took the step past him, I saw my towel discarded to the ground like trash. But a long calming inhale reminded me of how many times I fantasized about such a dooming walk.

Sure there weren't a bunch of sexy nords or shifters all waiting to use and abuse me, but I could still pretend. I could imagine every man from the masquerade awaited as I drew into the lair of hauntingly beautiful music. Every step felt as though a cello laid out the pieces of the crimson world before me. As though it began to expand and become my sandbox dungeon. Larger on the inside. Near magical and unending as though a superior race of aliens had beamed me to their ship to force me away to be theirs for eternity.

Though, reality set in again after I took the few steps up and turned left. Several vases of flowers greeted me. They must have been Caleb's effort to calm the beast currently tight behind me, which was most certainly endearing. But where was Caleb now?

John sighed from behind me, but I wasn't certain if the fresh smell and red-tinted blooms blocking the path further were responsible. He nudged me forward, past the seemingly welcoming long-stemmed flowers; but they undoubtedly hid something horrid in a bit lower lighting from clear view.

The springy floor warmed my cold soles as I stepped forward, pushing past the several gladius that curved into the path. Beyond it proved to be an area that had two metal poles that reached the ceiling. One in the center and one close to the dark wall that must have been a tinted window. The one near the wall held a bit more lighting in a pinkish hue shining over Caleb, who sat with his legs extended, reading a book. Why he chose that spot instead of the dark couch that stretched the other wall seemed strange.

"I'm not a stripper," I muttered low, trying my best to cover my chest and nether regions.

"Stripping involves clothes," John retorted.

Caleb tossed the book down, beaming. "I don't know, I love the way the vampire in this book captures her and rips off her clothes."

Thankfully, he didn't see my blush when I saw the cover of what he currently read. The memory of that passage, which I read time and again, had me tensing at the fantasy. The way I escaped the castle in the luxurious victorian dress. The way his body slammed me down to the ground. His claws all but shredded the dress as I squirmed to get free from beneath him. Every inch forward was several inches of fabric sliced free until my back was fully exposed, and my waist gripped to pull me onto hands and knees before his massive manhood plunged into me.

In hindsight, that would have been a wonderful thing for John to have done when he had me laid out beneath him. What a memory that would be. I turned my head to look upward over my shoulder to the man who'd chosen not to give me a good memory to feast on. Though, the cold and dirt that made its way into my mouth wouldn't have made it anything worth thinking fondly of. At least now I could imagine he'd fucked me with fury in that field, shoving my face to the ground as his manhood pulsed into me and his weight fell on my body.

I may have been shivering from the cold and shame of my nudity, but heat throbbed in my core. Excitement by such a threat seemed foolish. I hadn't a doubt he noted my response to him by the sternness of the stare cast down, causing me to return my attention to Caleb.

"Help set up," John snapped, bumping my arms he moved past me to the couch on my left.

Caleb's gaze roved my nude form I'd attempted to hide with my hands. "I'll be the one to catch you next time." He winked before standing, still firmly holding the steamy book.

"There is no next time." John seemed certain of his ability to keep me locked away in this touring bus. It hadn't appeared like the dungeon I'd been led to believe, but when he pulled the armrest from the couch and guided the two legs beneath it effortlessly like it was on invisible rails beneath the soft flooring, my opinion of the seemingly harmless area changed.

Caleb came over to me, lowering to cuff my ankle with one of the soft restraints like he'd used on my wrists.

John only glared as he raised the cushioned device to near hip height. Its positioning with the end perfectly lined up between the poles and cuffs being placed on my ankles made me realize exactly what he planned to use it for.

I'd read about the ways masters would restrain their personal fucktoys to punishment benches with legs spread wide. And those poles were perfectly distanced apart for my ankles to be immobilized far apart.

They weren't the sort of books I would buy, just the free short stories on kink websites. No to being lashed while immobilized or fucked with roughness. It wasn't something I even cared to imagine.

"Caleb," I whispered. Would he save me from his brother? He looked up at me while fastening the cuff.

"Yeah, beautiful?" His warm beam suggested everything would be fine.

I only had enough time to open my mouth, but John's deep voice hindered my ability to speak.

"Over here," he ordered, "now." He waited beside the narrow bench that seemed to have lengthened.

Fuck me! Now I wished I'd tried harder not to be captured. I could have refused Caleb earlier and then been safe.

"Pony up, Jules!" Caleb said as he rose again.

I shook my head, desperately covering myself a bit more with my hands to feel a bit more guarded. "I'm not getting on there." As always, too bold. I knew what happened to the females who talked back. And pain wasn't something my feeble body cared for.

"Now, slave!" John didn't even use the hostile tone this time, but I remained frozen to the spot with Caleb shielding me.

Caleb whispered, "Just be a good girl for me and he won't use the flogger." He stepped aside and nudged me toward the dooming punishment device.