The Hot Date Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ben barely mouthed out, "Please -"

"Please what?" She smirked

"Please can I suck on your breasts?" Ben bent forwards towards her

"Ohh, you'd like these?" Ben nodded, she continued, "Beg more."

"Please, Please Miss, please madam, please mistress, please..." Ben gasped as the pleasure buildup was shut by the sudden tightening around him again. As soon as he spoke up she started again. He'd speak, beg, plea - then become speechless as the infernally soft and smooth tissue turned his mind to mush.

"Good boy. You can have it, but you have to be careful Ben."

He didn't heed a word she said as he put as much tissue between his lips as he could. The demon's nipple was already wet, but until his tongue began to work on it, he couldn't have told if it was sweat or...

"Ben, I told you to be careful there..." He felt her right hand going through his hair while the left and her tail started work again, "Because if you take too much tonight will be..."

Ben's mind was putty with the flavors dancing on his tongue - sweeter than sugar, more potent than champagne, smoother than a milkshake. He was so lost in her that he slurred out, "incredible," with her milk dripping down the sides of his lips.

"Oh my little hellhound..." she continued to slide her hand and tail along him, while her breasts buzzed with the pleasure his lips and tongue worked, "It'll be more than that."


12