The Hot Date Pt. 02

Story Info
Young man finishes his first date with a devil.
3.7k words
4.47
8.2k
7
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mary let Ben slobber and lick around her breasts in the lusty fugue he was hazed in. Normally she would have been more careful about a stranger getting so intoxicated on her, but Ben was at least part demon. He wouldn't wake up with a headache tomorrow, let alone the nasty ones her other lovers had gotten used to. And for the moment, she got to enjoy the feeling of her new little hellhound stuck to her massive breasts.

She took a deep inhale and let out a long, "goooood boy, Ben. Good good boy." She ran her fingers through his hair again, while her other hand worked on the throbbing member pushing against her belly. Her tail was carefully wrapped around its base - tightening as soon as she sensed the possibility that Ben would break and cum without her say-so.

Ben had one hand working on the nipple right of his mouth, one hand wrapped around her for support, and his lips and tongue working greedily at the milky nipple in front of him. His whole world was a fog of sensation. Had she not been a demon, and had she not been leaking like this, tonight would have already been heavenly. However, he was in bliss while she did her work and he did his. The massive, plush orb demanded his attention. He sucked and licked and pulled and grazed his teeth against it. As he siphoned as much tit as he could in his mouth, he was rewarded with a spurt of more demon's milk. It was sweet, but tinged with a unique mixture of flavors he could only attempt to piece together. Maybe it was spiced like cinnamon? Perhaps - although it also had some hinting of a richer flavor, making it feel almost thick in his mouth.

Regardless, he greedily sucked for more while she praised him. His eyes looked up at her, at his new mistress. She looked down at him and smiled. She leaned down to plant another kiss on his forehead. He couldn't quite hear what she was saying - he could understand what she was communicating to him though. The milk was overriding his other senses, very literally filling his whole mind with the sensation of her.

Mary grinned. She pushed him back, taking great care to keep his lips locked onto her nipple. A trail of droplets leaked out from her other breast as his hand played with it. Gently, she set him onto his back, and she carefully pulled away. His mouth came off the boob with a pop - it stayed open while she began to let her hands glide down his body.

"Ben, stay still. I'll tell you when you can beg again." Ben nodded and smiled, his eyes were hazy. He was wholly under her spell - he couldn't have said no even if he wanted to. Of course, even a fully aware Ben would have enthusiastically let Mary do whatever she planned to.

She stepped up off the couch and grabbed a small trunk off a shelf behind it. Ben remembered seeing the little chest on the way in - it was surrounded by red candles, and while initially he faintly wondered what its contents were, his fuzzy brain now excitedly anticipated what surprises were waiting for him.

Mary saw the giddiness in his eyes, but beyond that felt a tinge of his emotion from across the room. She raised her eyebrows at that. Demons could sense each other's emotions at times, but she'd never felt such an immediate connection as this, let alone to a halfie.

She grinned down at her hellhound and asked, "Awww, he thinks he's getting a little toy, doesn't he." Ben burbled out a sound of agreement - the words weren't quite forming in his mouth, it was numb from the sensation of her milk.

"Let's start with this then..." She spun out a line of silk fabric a couple inches wide.

"Put your hands up." Ben obeyed, and his hands gingerly lifted off the couch above his head. She crossed his wrists and tied a sturdy knot around them, binding his arms in place.

"Good boy," she paused and gestured for him to rotate. He flipped over onto his belly and she sat down next to him. Her tail had wrapped itself around a small riding crop, which it waved above Ben's exposed ass. She ran a hand along it, and he immediately tensed it. She felt a flash of nervousness from him, to which she responded, "Oh, oh, don't worry, I'm not doing anything you wouldn't like." He relaxed slightly, but not enough to let Mary feel comfortable with continuing. She thought for a moment, and offered a plush breast for him to suckle on. As his tension loosened, she ran her fingers over one ass cheek, feeling it freshly shaven and smooth under her fingertips. She grinned and let her tail come smacking down across the other.

Ben gasped out on her breast, but no tension rose from him. She could feel a rush of joy coming out of his head while he began to lap up at her nipple like a thirsty little dog. "I told you." She slammed it hard against him with a little more strength, "You love it." Ben nodded, and his tied up hands struggled against their restraints. Mary felt this resistance and so hit him harder, which only encouraged him to push more.

"Oh you love it, don't you." The tempo and percussion of her swings grew faster and louder as he suckled more and struggled to free his hands. No matter how hard she hit though, he wouldn't get any redness - not even slight soreness. She let her tail do more work on him while her nails dug long lines in his back. He wasn't stopping his desirous sucking, he just kept on licking and kissing, it didn't matter how hard she hit or how deep the scratches were - in fact both of those seemed only to encourage his reaction. She loved it, she loved how thoroughly she controlled this little halfie. This thing in her palms, he was completely putty, ready to do exactly what she wanted him to.

She ceased her strikes, pushed her plush palms against his back, and let out another, "Good boy." A snap of her fingers undid the knot at Ben's wrist - but he didn't move his arms once he was freed.

She stepped up off of him and strutted into her bedroom. She hid behind a screen - a simple command echoed out of the room. "Get in bed."

Ben shot up and ran in after her. She was undressing behind a screen to his right. He hopped on, laying his body flat down on the bed.

"Get undressed." Another command shot out from behind the screen, "All the way."

Ben hastily pulled off his socks, jeans, shirt, everything - tossing it all into a plie on the floor beside him. Just as he got the waistband of his underwear below his ankles, she slid out from behind the screen with a lustful smile worn on her face. Her lips had gotten even more plush in the minute since he'd last seen her, and she hopped onto the bed by his legs. The height difference was less noticeable now that the two were laying down, but he smiled a little at the sight of her trying to pull herself onto the bed next to him. She was hot, but she carried her little devil body in the cutest way he'd seen any devil try.

Her tail hung down to her ankles - it stroked up Ben's leg as she pulled closer to his head. Mary got to the headboard and looked down at her night's quarry.

"Well - get to work." Her eyes flicked down to her waist, and immediately Ben lurched over and planted his face firmly against her mound. His mind wasn't in a place for subtle or slow buildups, and the wonderful aroma he was greeted with, combined with the shockingly sweet taste that met his tongue led him to start lapping like a dog after a walk.

He heard a sharp and loud moan from above, followed by two hands on the back of his head - Mary seemed to appreciate his approach. She gripped a tuft of his soft hair and pulled him tighter, forming a seal between his lips and hers, "Fuck that feels good Ben, use the back of your tongue - push up a little." Ben did exactly as he was told, manipulating tissue to cause as much joy as possible.

Mary rewarded him with more moaning and a strong smack on his ass - he exhaled on her soft skin, before kissing again, licking and sticking his tongue inside her. His upper lip slid along against her while his tongue slid up and in and twisted against the sensitive tissue. He felt her nails digging into his shoulders, and he raised both hands up to massage her breasts, softly brushing wet skin on both her nipples and her clit.

He kept his rotations slow, measured, and careful so as not to overstimulate - however Mary gripped his palms and forced his thumbs into sync with her tiny digits. The pair of hands on each breast combined with him eating her out quickly pushed Mary to groan and pin him in place with her legs wrapped around his head.

"Ben - Ben Ben Ben, keep going like that, pinch my nipples, lick faster, lick faster." He obeyed, and felt her muscles begin to rhythmically tense around him, tightening and softening, loosening and contracting. He loved knowing that feeling in her, feeling her breasts leaking all over his hands, her crotch drizzling its own intoxicating nectar all over him, and feeling her sweaty body fall face first onto his back.

However, this bliss lasted longer than he was expecting, she just kept there on top of him, all around him - her arms and legs pumping with tension and release. He heard a faint noise from behind his head - she was giggling.

"Ben," She took a long sigh, "That was good." She paused, "And you know what that means?"

Ben shook his head up at her.

"God you look so cute when you do that." She put her hand on his forehead, then pulled his face against her again, "Can you look up at me with those cute dark eyes?"

He did as he was told and stared up longingly at her.

"God - such. A. Good. Boy." She brushed her hand through his hair, "And good boys get their rewards."

His eyebrows immediately shot up and he stared at her breasts.

"Aww - you just want these again." She asked, to which Ben nodded, "Well, how do you want them?"

"I was wondering, maybe I could lay on my back and you could just let me suck on them?"

She took his shoulder in her right hand, and with uncharacteristic strength, pulled him over onto his back, "Like this?" He nodded again.

She smiled and lowered a breast onto his lips, "Drink up good boy, drink up my little hellhound."

Without a second to think, he was greeted by immediate release from her nipple, a wave of that delicious, smooth fluid rushing down his throat. His lips were still wet from moments earlier, but now were soaked by her milk overflowing out of his mouth. His mind entered that haze again, and all he could focus on was trying to guzzle down as much of her as he could - that and how he could get his lips and tongue to get the nipple to pour more out.

"Aww, this can't be all you want - you're just pleasing me. How about this?" She raised her voice, but Ben still couldn't hear anything she was saying.

Mary's right hand gripped his member and started to stroke it again, sliding up and down, pulling on the tip, and using her fingernail under the head to make the stimulation immediately more intense.

Ben bit down around her nipple at the intense rubbing, and couldn't maintain his latch on her breast as she continued to go harder on him. He could only slur out words as his mouth dribbled out Mary's fluids, "fuck, fuck - "

Mary turned down at him and gripped his head with her free hand, planting it back against her tits - "Did I say you could stop? Those lips of yours are mine - " She paused and made sure he latched back onto her, "You understand?" He nodded, and she rewarded him with a tug on his crotch, "and this dick? What is it - "

Mary felt a burbling against her nipple and smiled - "That's right - it's mine." She continued to massage the tip and pinch under the head - Ben gripped the bed tightly with each passing stroke. Her tail had wrapped so tightly around his base he couldn't cum, but every second built up pounds of pressure inside him - he was ready to explode in mere seconds.

Mary could feel the buildup in her little thing, but she didn't want him to go quite yet. She smiled down at him and said, "Do you want me to let you cum?" Ben didn't let off of her nipple, just kept licking and sucking on her tit. "Oh, good boy, I'll let you go, but first you gotta promise me you'll be ready for another in just a few minutes ok? Can you promise mistress that?"

Ben nodded desperately at her breast, and Mary responded, "I'm gonna loosen my tail off of you, but I'm not gonna let you cum yet, not until I say so." Ben was shivering and tensing with anticipation, but he managed to hold himself together long enough to pay attention to her words.

"I'm gonna start pushing you to come, but I want you to do something special for me." Ben couldn't quite hear what she'd said after, but the faint and hazy connection between their minds was growing strong enough for him to understand the command intuitively. He grinned and lowered his mouth to her nipple again - every bit of focus was on getting as much of her milk out as he could. She started her strokes with tail and hand slowly, but the buildup grew to a rapid crescendo. Ben could feel the pressure in him ready to explode, but he didn't go yet.

His mouth was full of her milk, he knew what she wanted him to do. He tried to swallow as little as he could, and lunged up to plant a full kiss on her lips. It was loose, they barely formed a seal between themselves, and as their wet mouths mingled he came explosively. Mary bit down on his lower lip, savoring her own taste, combined with the saliva of her pet. Ben panted louder and louder as she continued to pump more out of him, until he collapsed back onto her breast in a sticky and tired mess.

Just as soon as the bliss had washed off of him, his vision began to clear and he felt rubber meeting his lips. He blinked quickly - Mary was lowering something to his face. He blinked a few more times, and his eyes unclouded enough for him to realize what she was preparing, and he readily opened his mouth for her to place the gag in. He heard a click behind his head - Mary had said something, but he couldn't make out words quite yet.

Sensation shot out of his groin as Mary played with his dick using the tip of her tail - it was soft, smooth, and intensely pleasurable. He bit down hard on the squishy rubber - drool and milk dripped out of his lips and he tensed his arms tightly. He gripped the headboard with both hands and arched his back, but Mary wouldn't stop.

"Aww, you've gotta get ready for the second course, you've gotta do what you promised me." As much as he tried though, his body needed a break, even if only for a few minutes. Mary didn't care about that - she knew he had a little demon in him. A little demon that didn't want a break, not even a short one. And she continued to rub and grip and tug as hard and as playfully as she liked.

Ben could see the sadistic grin on her face - he could feel how much she enjoyed the sensation of pleasure and pain she put him through. He quickly began to lose track of time, the sheer intensity of what she was doing rendered any attempt to count beyond a second futile. He couldn't tell if it had been one minute or twenty.

Regardless, the thumping in his chest served as a reminder of how close he was to ready - of how much more she'd be doing this to him. Each continuous rub arced across him like lightning. He tried to vocalize something - anything to beg for a brief stop, but he couldn't do that with the gag in his mouth. Mary could sense the discomfort though.

"Hey - hey hey hey hey..." She clicked the gag off, and Ben gasped in relief, "You can tell me when you'd like a break, ok - I'm not here just to torture you, alright." She poked his nose with her tail, "But, I would like you to get back up so we can finish tonight on a good note - so - what's gonna get you hard?"

Ben gazed back at her tits - Mary rolled her eyes. "Really?" Ben nodded and she offered up a breast. She felt him start to suck again and rolled her eyes, "Y'know, I can do more for..." She was interrupted by a pressure against her thigh.

"Jesus that was quick - you really like these don't you?" Ben nodded while she cupped her boobs from below. She let him continue to suckle for a minute, "You'd just suck on those all day if I let you, wouldn't you?"

Ben licked a few times in slow succession while he nodded again. He pulled on a nipple and bit down slightly while pulling off her breast. "I absolutely could - and I assure you I've sucked on boobs for longer than a day before." Mary and Ben both chuckled at the thought of that.

"Oh really? How long have you -" Ben interrupted her before she could finish.

"29 hours only stopping twice in the whole period. Well, actually three, couldn't suck on her during the bath." Ben shrugged at the end, before going back to her tit.

"Hm - sounds like you were slacking there. I bet my little hellhound could go for days on end on these." Bens eyes widened at the thought, and his dick involuntarily throbbed a little.

"Aww - I felt that, I bet if I had you for a weekend, you could try it. With breaks, of course." She grinned, before continuing, "Actually - since you're nice and ready," She gripped the tip of his dick, feeling a little precum drizzling out, "how about you lay down right flat on your back?"

Ben froze for a second - Mary restated the question. "Lay down on your back."

Ben flipped over, sending a string of precum all over the bed. Mary heaved herself on top of his legs, balancing on her knees. Ben's dick stretched up from the surface of the bed to touch Mary's navel. "Now that I've got you warmed up..." She wasted no time sliding the member inside her crotch, Ben was greeted by the soft, wet, warm and loose recesses of her body. Had his will been any weaker, it would have been over as soon as this, he would have exploded right on the spot, and Mary would have been left disappointed. But he held strong, and Mary started to bounce up and down. She let out a long and drawn out moan while Ben raised his torso to meet her. He wrapped his hands around her hips and began to pump in rhythm with her.

Mary's tail curled around the base of Ben's cock again, but the tip looped back up inside her, leaving a little outside to stimulate the surface of her crotch, while the rest added to the sensation if him inside. She scratched her arms down his back while he pumped more and more. She gasped loudly and Ben felt her contract several times, but he still wasn't ready to go yet. She bit down hard on his collar - he planted his lips back on her bouncing breasts, licking the breastmilk that now streamed down her chest. Her contractions continued, and her tail's motions became more lazy while she tired out.

She leaned harder against him while he held off with the last of his will. In one final second, she gripped his ass with both her hands, tightened her tail around his dick, and started to pump every last drop of cum out of him, letting it coat her insides. Each thrust was met with muscles tightening and loosening around him - his arms frantically grabbed at her back while he gasped for more.

She couldn't hold on, and neither could he. The two collapsed one last time onto the mattress, still tightly locked, both feeling each other's sensations - both lost in the mindless joy of the moment. Ben tried to move to kiss her, but the slobbery mess he greeted her with couldn't handle it. The two sat there, spasming and panting and tensing every couple of seconds until Mary spoke.

Her voice was hoarse and velvety, "Just stay there baby - we'll clean up later, right now, rest, stay in me." Ben couldn't even speak yet, and barely moved his head. As his consciousness faded, his lips met the soft and plush skin they had been sucking on for hours earlier. He took a little bit into his mouth before falling asleep in Mary's embrace.