All Comments on 'The Hot Neighbor'

by B00kl0ver314

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Wow!!

That was really well written. I'd love to read a second part but with more attention on the sex itself. There was a good build up but a slightly rushed conclusion - which makes sense considering Jacob's desperate need to fill his neighbour. Hoping for that slow and sensual round two...maybe three and four? Ella seems kinky, I'd like to read more about her and her toys too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Yes!

This was very hot. Need more!

B00kl0ver314B00kl0ver314about 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you both for you nice comments!

I am working on a second part

Xx Hannah

Ravey19Ravey19about 3 years ago
Hot

Good story and a pleasure to have helped you a bit.

Disappointed as there are a couple of things I missed -sorry about those.

Look forward to your next one.

GoofyRobGoofyRobabout 3 years ago

Cute. What he called this story cute too? That's two tonight he's called cute. So Hannah, I like cute. I like believable too. I like that you didn't get over descriptive of body parts. What they do is more important than size. So here we are back to.cute. Please don't hate me. I'll read one more before bedtime..

B00kl0ver314B00kl0ver314about 3 years agoAuthor

Dear Ravey19 and GoofyRob

Thank you so much for reading and enjoying my story!

I enjoyed writing it too

Xx Hannah

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Would love to hear another neighbor story, or continuation to this one. Loved the story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

good descriptive writer ... story needs more length and complexity but, as an interlude, it was excellent

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userB00kl0ver314@B00kl0ver314
Hannah Teylen, is an erotica lover from reading to writing. She is a Belgian native whose love for writing began early on in life after reading the thrilling novels of Darren Shan. Her true passion for erotica emerged during her time at university as an outlet for her daydrea...