The Hotel Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was a constant flow of bodies in and out of the shower. I was lucky to have some spare work clothes in the back of the car.

Julia put on a big spread and the boys, especially, appreciated her generosity.

The mood wasn't exactly party central, but it was a lot happier than earlier. Julia and I didn't get any privacy to talk, but as we were heading out to the car, she said, "Would you like to come for dinner tonight?"

"Sounds great. Is that an open invitation for everyone?"

She shook her head slowly. "Actually, it was just for you. Amy is going with the girls for a sleepover. I thought you might like to keep me company."

"I would love to."

She nodded. "Sweet, come about seven."

At home, the kids piled out of the car and zoomed inside. I could hear them all flooding Sierra with news of the day.

When I got in, she met me with a questioning glare. "Sounds like you guys had a real adventure today."

"Yeah, the weather was bloody awful. Hope you didn't mind me bringing Amy back with us."

"No, it's fine. I sort of expected it. Poor old Julia. She will be all alone."

"Actually, she asked if I would like to go over for dinner."

Sierra's face changed. "Oh, I see. Dinner, huh? What did you say?"

"I said I would go around."

I saw her eyes crinkle as she ruminated. "Were you intending on coming home?"

"Of course. It's only dinner."

In just those few words her demeanour changed. There was no hiding the animosity. "Famous last words," she sneered. "I fucking knew it. This was your plan all along. You sabotaged our relationship just so you could be with her."

"Sierra..."

"It's all right, Reece. I get it." She hissed in a rasp.

Later, I was getting dressed to leave. Sierra walked in behind me, her arms circling my waist. "My, my, you look nice. New shirt," She pressed her nose against my neck, inhaling deeply. "Hmmmm, aftershave. I remember when you used to smother yourself in this when we were dating."

"I had to impress you somehow. You had a swag of blokes chasing you."

"I did not." She spluttered in mock teasing.

"Oh yes you did. I was only one of many trying to win your charms."

She sneered ruefully. "Well, you were the only one, that I was interested in. I knew the moment we met, you were the one for me."

"Yeah, what about now?"

She sighed deeply. "You will always be in my heart. Always."

"Sierra, I never planned this"

"Reece, I have always loved you. I also love our big family. I miss Patience every day. When we were at our lowest, I always had her to lean on for advice. She had the amazing knack of always making me feel better."

"Yeah, I know what you mean. This thing was all her idea."

"No, it wasn't just her idea, When she first raised it with me, I had already been thinking about it. She just had the courage to verbalise it, bring it out into the real world."

"I miss her too, Sierra. Every day, in every way. And I think god for the time we had together.

"Tonight, you, getting all gussied up for your date."

"Sierra, we are only friends."

"Bullshit," she sneered. "You have hundreds of friends, men and women. I have never known you once to put on aftershave."

I winced at her words. "Don't deny it. We are a family," she said with the look of a stalking tiger.

Seeing the tight drawn expression, I smiled in an attempt to keep it light. "Are you jealous?"

"Yes, I am. What's more. I'm pissed. Why couldn't you just be honest with me?"

"I was serious when I said this wasn't planned."

"Liar."

With a final kiss, she sauntered sexily from the room, even in her old track pants, her cute little butt wobbled erotically.

When I walked down into the dining room full of kids, all trying to talk at once, I became instantly filled with emotion. There was laughter and frivolity. I loved dinner at that big old table, the warmth was overpowering, as was the love. The kids had so easily blended. It was an amazing feeling knowing we had created this haven. There was a particular sense of spirituality, a feeling of safety. If anything, it empowered the kids to speak up, say whatever was on their minds.

I remember the first time, Autumn asked, "Mum, why did you sleep with, Reece, last night?"

Patience never even blinked, she just said, "Because I love him, because he is part of me." It stopped the awkwardness immediately, and the changing feet in bedrooms was never questioned again. It was just an accepted part of our family life.

Sierra came over and gave me a kiss. "Have fun, just not too much, okay?"

"Message received."

Julia met me at the door, looking spectacular. She had gone to a lot of trouble. Her hair was up in a frizzy bun, exposing her neck. The bodice of her deep green dress heaved as she met me, her breasts rising and falling as she panted breathlessly.

"Wow, you look gorgeous. Sensational actually."

Her smile dissolved the clumsiness. "Thanks, Reece." She grabbed the bottle of wine from my hands and led me into the kitchen. The dining table was set for two. Candles glimmered seductively. Music wafted around the room, creating a romantic setting.

I opened the wine, and Julia led us over to a small sofa under the window. "Dinner is still an hour away."

"Sweet, we can talk. How was your day?"

"Fine, has Amy been behaving? I worry about her."

"She was running around with the other kids. You needn't worry when she's at our place. She's just like one of the family."

"I know, right? It amazed me how well she fitted in. She's not usually like that. Mostly, she's reserved, shy."

"I have seen that side of her, as well. I think she loves having the other kids around."

"Yes, she does. I always felt a bit guilty her being an only child. She needed siblings."

"Was there a reason for having only the one?"

"I guess, it was my relationship with Mark. Cracks were developing way back then. Amy was a difficult birth, and I hid behind that."

"Sorry, I didn't want to dredge up painful memories."

"It's fine, I love Amy, I'm just being silly."

"You should be proud, she's an amazing child."

The evening moved easily. As always, the conversation flowed. There was lots of laughter, and the body language spoke volumes. Little arm rubs, a gentle prod after a playful tease. It was so nice to have a warm receptive ear. She listened, was non judgemental, made me laugh at myself.

It passed so quickly, and when I checked my watch, it was eleven. She caught me and said softly, "You are welcome to stay, you've had a bit to drink."

"Julia, I'd love to stay, I think you know that, but I don't want to put you in an awkward spot. You already said you didn't want to be the other woman."

She recoiled a little at the words. "This situation is a little different, Reece. Your marriage is so different to anything I ever imagined."

"It's still a marriage though, Julia. Legally at least."

"I know that, I never expected anything."

"You've been amazing, Julia. You gave me hope and made me look at myself. When I looked in the mirror, I didn't like what I saw. Tonight's been incredible, and I don't want to spoil that. I think I should go home, don't you?"

"It's your call, Reece. Just so you know. I'm a woman, I have needs. Just like you. I like sex, I like intimacy. If you did stay, there would be no strings attached, just two people enjoying a sexual liaison."

"Bloody hell, Julia. Holy shit. You're not making this easy."

She laughed loudly. "I wasn't trying to. I want to get laid, I'm fucking horny, Reece."

I meant to just kiss her goodnight, then leave, but the moment our lips caressed, her tongue slid stealthily into my open mouth. It was all over. Any pretence that I was leaving evaporated, incinerated in a fiery burst of passion.

Her full breasts felt so good in my hands, the firm nipples digging into my palms as I massaged and caressed. So different to Sierra. Her breasts were smaller, firmer. Julia was full, overflowing. My breath came in short bursts, shallow and rough.

Her moans echoed around my head. Jesus, I wanted her so badly, and it was obvious from the way she ripped and tugged at my belt and zipper, she felt the same way.

It was right there on her squeaky sofa that our relationship took the next jump. Her pussy clasped and gripped me as I slid manfully into her silken sheath. Wet, juicy, the sounds of her furtive little moans as our skin slapped together, her fingers digging into my back and shoulders, her legs holding me tightly. Our kiss was hungry, wanton and unquenchable.

I felt her body jerking beneath me, trembling, her moans shorter, closer together, her hips thrusting up to meet every one of my quickening plunging stabs.

"Fuck." I heard her growl softly, her face buried in my neck, her body shuddering. My own explosion wasn't far behind, her lustful desires drove me onwards, my balls convulsing as the seemingly never ending stream of my spunk shot into her liquid pulsating core.

"Oh god." She sighed as I collapsed on top of her. I was spent, exhausted.

"You can say that again," I gasped, trying to express my elation. She giggled sexily, a sound that warmed my heart.

As she pushed me off, she breathed, "I'm ready for bed. Are you coming with me?"

"Try and stop me, but I can leave if you would prefer."

"Leave, oh hell no. I was hoping you were just getting warmed up."

What a night. I feasted at the altar of her body, her desire and needs driving me to new heights. It was nice when she finally crashed, her body snuggled close to mine, her head resting in the crook of my arm, her sexy little snorts.

I went to sleep a sated man. I thought the morning might be awkward, but her desires weren't completely sated, and my morning wood was put to very good use.

Waking in at home, was the worst kind of walk of shame. Sierra knew. It was clear in her eyes, and there were tears. She tried to hide them, but that was impossible. Leif looked uncertain, almost trapped between saying you cheating bastard, and giving me a celebratory high five. He settled for something in the middle muttering, more I'm sure for Sierra's benefit, "Idiot."

"Fun night, was it?" Sierra finally got out, as she stared accusingly at me. The hug I knew was for the kids benefit.

"Yes, it was very pleasant. Unfortunately, I had to much to drink, and Julia let me sleep on the sofa."

"That's nice," Sierra mumbled, unable to hide the bitterness.

It was mid afternoon when Julia turned up to pick up Amy. I felt sorry for her, which is why I offered to drop her off myself, to save Julia fronting.

I was in the middle of mowing the back lawn when she arrived.

I saw her anxiety as Sierra greeted her with a hug, and they vanished inside.

Sucking in a big breath, I puffed out my chest and walked in to try and soften the assault. Surprisingly, I found them at the dining table chatting. It only got awkward when I arrived.

"Are you all right, Julia?" I asked.

"Don't be so dramatic, Reece. We are just chatting, comparing notes." At that admission, Julia choked on her coffee.

"Right, I might get back to the lawns then."

"Good idea," Sierra threw at me, making it clear I wasn't needed.

Amy rushed up to give me a big hug as they were leaving. I poked my head in the drivers window, as Julia headed away. "Everything all right?"

She sniggered playfully. "Oddly, yes. Everything is fine. Thank you by, the way, for last night. It was very pleasant. We will have to do it again."

With a chuckle, I replied, "Absolutely."

Dinner was strange. it felt like I was watching through an out of body experience. The kids went on and on about god knows what. Leif and I chatted about work, different jobs around the house we needed to get onto.

Sierra, quietly, deep in thought, just stared at us all, Joining in with little giggles of her own as the kids made silly jokes. Her eyes, though, told a different story.

Afterwards, Leif apologised, he had to get to bed early. He had a four o'clock start in the morning. He and Sierra shared a very passionate kiss, which the kids laughed at.

We all pitched in to clear the table and do dishes. Sierra and I worked side by side, with kids helping.

After we chased them off to bed, she sat with me, the lights down low, soft music playing softly in the background. "What happens now, Reece?"

"I don't know, Sierra. I didn't set out to go down that road."

"Liar, you couldn't lie straight in bed. This is what you wanted."

"You're wrong. I didn't mean for any of this to happen. Let's not forget, this was always your choice. I gave you every chance to save our marriage."

She scowled darkly. "Reece, I never wanted to push you away. Now what hurts is the lies. No wonder you wouldn't commit to our marriage; you already had one foot in her door."

"Sierra, I'm not a cheater. I never lied. I didn't know this was going to happen"

"Whatever, dude."

"Sierra, I'm telling the truth."

"Really... then tell me you don't have feelings for her. Go on say it."

Stuck, I couldn't answer. All I could do was avert my eyes.. "Yeah, I bloody knew it." She sighed painfully.

"What happens now, Reece? She isn't going to be happy with an occasional shag. She's going to want her man to live with her. She's not going to put up with you living here."

"Can we just take a breath. I made it abundantly clear that this was still my home. I don't think you have to freak out like that."

"We'll see, dude. We'll see. Mark my words, we will remember this conversation."

Life became suddenly far more complex. Julia's and my lunches, were now different. We had to find a little park where we could lunch in private, because now it wasn't just lunch. Now it was filled with passionate kisses, caresses. Erotic and sexual undertones filtered through our daily interactions. It certainly wasn't going to take long for word to get around, which was something I didn't want.

Oxford is a small town, and this company was a big part of it. Her reputation would quickly go downhill.

Small rural mostly farming communities didn't take well to women having affairs with married men.

My relationship with Sierra was becoming increasingly difficult. She tried to maintain this air of indifference, but I could see she was hurting. As much as it hurt, Julia and I were blossoming. It was way past a brief affair based on sex. We were spending an increasing amount of time together. We tried to keep it from the kids, I don't know why. They were going to find out eventually anyway. Julia though, wanted to keep it to ourselves. I hate to describe Amy as a problem, because she was a beautiful little girl. I don't mean that only in a physical sense, although she was going to grow into a beauty, just like her mother. What I meant was her inner beauty; she was a warm inviting totally accepting child, and we were already establishing a wonderful relationship.

The problem was with us. Julia wanted our relationship to grow slowly, she was scared if it failed, Amy would get hurt. That meant on nights when I stayed, we had to wait until Amy was sound asleep, and I left before the morning.

It was like a rock rolling down a hill. It was slow at first as it gathered momentum, but it was building fast.

It felt awful, but the only nights we got to spend an entire night together was when Amy stayed at our place, and thankfully that was happening a lot. Sierra, to her credit never complained once.

She never treated Amy any differently. When Julia came out to the house, she treated her respectfully, was always polite.

At one point, it looked like they might actually become friends. Now though, there was a civil, polite, almost distant relative feel to their relationship.

It was going to blow up in our faces at some point. You could just feel it.

The pressure released when Julia and I decided to take Amy into Orana Park for a day visit, and spend the night in a hotel. Amy surprised us when she asked if the girls could come with us.

Julia was a bit hesitant at first, but then relented. "It would be fun, and a good chance for me to get to know the girls a little better. We could make it a whole weekend, and go to Fairymead Sunday."

"Sounds like fun. I'll ask Sierra tonight."

I figured Sierra would be happy. I wasn't expecting any problems, although things had been cooler than usual between us. I put that down to the increasing amount of time I was spending at Julia's.

I caught her alone preparing dinner, the kids were outside. She hadn't said a single word to me since I got home from work. "Sierra, Julia and I are taking Amy to Christchurch for the weekend. She asked if Harmony and Autumn might like to come with us?"

She gave me the darkest glare. "And where would you be staying?"

"We've got a hotel booked."

"So is this the big day, you're going to tell the kids about your relationship. Fuck, you piss me off, Reece. Remember the song and dance you put on when I was going to stay with Leif's parents? Jesus, you bloody hypocrite. It's all right for you, isn't it?"

"This is different. The kids know our relationship is over. The family knows that, as well. I'm free to have a relationship."

"Oh yeah, you're fucking free, all right. You planned that wonderfully didn't you? I bloody hate you so much right now. You disgust me. You sabotaged our relationship just so you could move in with that fucking slut. You're a bloody cheat and a liar."

I could feel my own anger building; I knew I should keep my mouth shut but couldn't. "I never planned that, I didn't say or do anything with Julia until after our marriage failed."

"Liar, you shitty liar. Our marriage never failed, you just stopped caring. I talked to Julia and she told me that you had already established an emotional connection from the moment she started working with you. At least she was honest. It was you who decided our marriage was over. I agreed to your terms. I agreed to cease any romantic connections with Leif. I surrendered everything and it still wasn't enough. Now I know why. All you wanted was an out so you could be with her."

"That's fucking rich coming from you. God damn it. You were in his bed more than mine. You were fucking him even on nights you were supposed to be with me. You're in no position to point the finger."

"Fuck you, Reece, do what you want, but I expect you to be honest with the Kids."

I walked away and called Julia. When I explained what happened, she was quick to say, "We will just go by ourselves. I don't think we should make things worse."

The girls became upset because Amy had already told them about the trip. They were pretty angry and blamed Sierra. That really set Sierra off. She yelled and screamed the bloody house down. The girls were so scared they locked themselves in their room. "Are you fucking happy now?" she shrieked at me. "Fuck you, Reece."

After that it was cold around the house. Everybody walked on eggshells. The kids didn't know what to do or say. Julia hated that Sierra and I were fighting, so it impacted on our relationship as well. When I asked if she would let me move in with her, she was shocked. "I couldn't do that, Reece. I always said I wasn't going to take you away from your family. I am not going to be responsible for breaking up your family."

"Julia, when you and I started seeing each other I didn't realise I was going to fall completely and totally head over heels in love with you, but that's what happened. I love you, and I'm ready to commit. Sierra and I haven't had a marriage for quite a while."

"That may be so, but you are still a family, and you still love her. I'm not a fool, Reece. I see that."

"I will always love her. She will always be part of my life in some way, but I love you."

She grinned widely, my hand held tightly in hers. "I love you as well, but I'm not destroying what little remains of your family. I would sooner pack up and move."