The Hotel Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Course she would. Amy's already one of the family. Even Mum says so."

That was it, Sierra and I worked together to organise it. We got a local place to do the catering. All we had to do was pick it up. I got drinks, and Leif and I worked on decorating the place while Sierra dragged Julia off to town to get their hair and nails done. They were having a girls' day, which was cool. It gave Leif and I a chance to really doll the place up.

When they got home, I had been in and picked up the food, laid it all out, got the candles and music going.

Julia almost fainted when we screamed out "Surprise" as she walked in the door. There were hugs and kisses all around. We picked away at the food as we had drinks. The music played in the background as we shared a wonderful evening.

Sierra brought out her cake about nine, and we all pigged out. Double chocolate layer cake, and it was delicious. The orange flavouring should have been the giveaway, but I missed it. Julia, as well, seemed to like it.

Sierra turned the music up loud and we swayed around to the music. When Sierra pulled me into a clinch and swirled me away from Julia and Leif, I didn't even care. We swirled around, my head fuzzy, and for the first time in a long time, relaxed. As we danced, she moved closer, her body crushed against me. Her arms circled my head, pulling me down into a kiss. The moment our lips met, the electricity flowed like it always did.

The dam was broken, long subdued emotions flowed to the surface and I attacked her mouth. Our tongues darted around like angry eels. Our lips mashed and slid together passionately.

My heart beat so wildly I thought it might burst. Her arse cheeks filled my hands, her taut firm flesh rubbing my palms.

Her pussy ground against my cock; trapped in my jeans, there was no escape. Oh my god, it was explosive and fiery. My mind couldn't process information, the music thumped loud. My body reacted to hers, as if we were never apart. Then, my brain did explode and I gasped, "Julia."

Sierra softened in my hands, and as my mind stopped reeling, I looked around the room.

When I saw her and Leif locked together, every bit as passionately as Sierra and I were, I froze. Was this a nightmare, a recurring horrible nightmare?

Sierra pulled me back into our embrace. "Reece, she's okay. We talked about this a lot lately, her and I. If you can let go, this could be amazing, just let go, babe."

Why couldn't I function, why was my brain so heavy, like I was stuck in quicksand? The cake. "Sierra," I gasped. "What was in the cake?"

She giggled loudly, cackling like a witch dancing around her cauldron. "A little hash, nothing awful. We thought it might relax you."

Her body was back in my arms. "Remember all those beautiful nights with Patience, Babe, this could be like that. I want you so bad."

Her mouth crashed back against mine, the kiss reigniting everything. "I have to talk to her, Sierra."

She nodded, "Yes, of course."

We walked over to Leif and Julia, who were locked together. She looked pensive as they separated. I reached for her hand and led her away. "Julia, are you okay?"

She leaned against me, her kiss sensuous and inviting. "I'm fine; stoned as fuck, but good. Are you angry with me?"

"No." I chuckled, not knowing if it was me or the cake talking. "I could never be angry with you. I love you way too much."

"Yes, but you love Sierra as well. That's why you've been fighting. I watched you dancing together, and it was incredible. You are so in love."

"But I love you."

"Yes, I know that. I don't doubt that one little bit. I want you to be with her tonight."

"But it's your birthday."

She sniggered. "I'm not going to be alone. If you can handle that, I'm good."

"You and Leif, is that something you want?"

She giggled mischievously again. "Actually, it is. We have become really close lately. Maybe not love, but at least an attraction."

As we kissed, she said, "My present will be the days that follow. Some peace around this house is the gift I want. I think you and Sierra, that needs to happen."

It was twisted, and maybe without the cake, it wouldn't have happened, but that night, Sierra and i made love in our bed and it was like the clock ticked back and we were young and newly married. We made love with the ferocity of our arguments; It was fast and frenetic, then slow and loving. It was daylight before we went to sleep.

We weren't the only ones who woke late. Yes, it was awkward and uncomfortable. Julia didn't know which way to look. It was Sierra who quashed her shame. She walked straight up to her and kissed her. Not a light peck on the lips, but a mouth watering, tongue swirling, spine tingling kiss that swept Julia off her feet.

As they separated, Julia staggered a little, her eyes locked on mine. Sierra said forcefully. "I love you, Julia. You have returned my husband, become part of our family, and I love you."

Julia broke our stare and replied. "I love you as well. This might be normal for you guys, but I'm freaking out right now." She stared back at me. "Reece, are you okay? Please say you're not angry."

I walked over and swept her into my arms. "How could I be angry. I love you as well." Sierra slipped into the huddle, quickly followed by Leif. "I love you all." I stated loudly. "God knows what's going to happen, but I love you all."

That night, Julia and I returned to our bed and we made love, slowly with deep emotion. As we recovered, she asked, "What happens now?"

"I don't know, whatever you want really."

"Do you want to be with Sierra again?"

"Julia my love, all I want is for us to be happy. If that means we repeat last night, then okay. If it never happens again, I'm still happy. You are my partner, my love, and I will be devoted to making you happy for ever more."

She giggled. 'I don't know what I want, but I love you."

Lightening can strike twice, our relationship opened and it became the fluid luscious open ended one that we shared for so long with Patience. We became one, all five of us. I say five, because I'm certain that Patience was part of every single moment. I felt her presence, and Julia often commented she felt something as well.

I can never be grateful enough for my life, to be blessed with such a loving family is truly a remarkable thing.